Chapter 6-First Beatdown
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
I am back with a brand new chapter

  As they looked at him he smiled as he walked up to them, they stood on guard and told him to stay away, however, he pretended he didn't hear and moved closer, finally, the warrior couldn't take it and charged at him while shouting "die", as he charged he used his skill warriors cry and sword dance in sync with mana blade it was a sure kill strike he had used for many years.

But the situation didn't turn out as he had expected.

                                                                                       Pov Yeul

    As I used my surefire combo that had even felled a level 20 in the past I was confident in my strike, however, something horrifying happened, before I could strike him I felt something pierce me I looked down and saw a javelin made of ice extremely cold to the touch inserted in my belly.

I was shocked, my defense was high, anything less than an attack from a level 20 couldn't instantly pierce my skin, so are you telling me that a small-looking boy like that was level 20 already? As I slowly fell to the ground I looked up in shock and saw the devilish smile on his face I felt chills even colder than the javelin in me crawl up my back.

                                                                                             Normal Pov

   As Yeul fell to the ground, Zed didn't react until Yeul"s body fell with a thud to the ground.

Zed knew he couldn't fight so he immediately tried to run away, but Tokagawa threw an ice javelin that landed right in front of him.

He said menacingly, "If you try to run again the next one will impale you.

Zed stopped and turned around slowly with tears in his eyes begging for his life.

Tokagawa didn’t pay attention to him and helped the girl up, she was scared and was trying to stay away from him, but she was also scared and she was obediently letting him help her up.

Then Tokagawa turned his attention to Zed and asked why they were chasing the girl, Zed was fidgeting but he replied and said that girl was owing them money and they were simply trying to get it back.

    But the girl immediately snapped back saying it was a lie.

She told Tokagawa the whole story, she was a peasant girl in the countryside living happily, they didn't have much but they were content with what they had.

Then tragedy struck, her village was raided, not by bandits but by nobles men, they killed some of the men and old people.

Her father was among those they killed as he was trying to protect his family.

She and her mom were then sold into slavery, where she was separated from her mom.

She was used as material for the nobles to pour their lust into over and over again.

She finally found a means to escape, but Yeul and Zed were sent after her and they almost caught her.

Tokagawa wasn't moved by the story as he is a God who was detached from human emotion, but he still didn't appreciate what they had done and he was interested in her trait Ice Queen, he felt she might be useful in the future.

Tokagawa turned to Zed and asked if what she said was true, but surprisingly Zed had a maniacal grin on his face.

He looked at Tokagawa and said  "You don't know whom you messed with, you will not have a good ending"

Then some black energy started pouring out of him, Tokagawa immediately shielded Eilishia with some surprise on his face, because Zed's status was undergoing a mutation

NAME= ZED MED

RACE= HUMAN

LEVEL= 20

CLASS= MAGE

HP/HP= 88/200

MP/MP= 200/200

STRENGTH= 30

AGILITY= 30

DURABILITY= 35(+5)

INTELLIGENCE= 35

CHARISMA= 5

LUCK= -5

STATUS= DEMONIC POSSESSION, RAPID LOSS OF LIFE FORCE, DEATH IMMINENT IN 10 SECONDS.

SKILLS= BUTCHERING 1, DANGER PERCEPTION 2, DEMONIC OUTBURST

MAGICAL AFFINITIES= FIRE, DEMONIC ENERGY

MAGICAL ATTACKS= DEMONIC FIREBALL, DEMONIC TORNADO OF FLAMES, DEMONIC MAGIC ARROWS,

Zed's status had something called demonic energy now and all his skills had demonic in front of them, he had also leveled up ten levels in a row.

However it seemed it had a downside, he was going to die in ten seconds.

Zed started crazily attacking, however before the attacks could reach Tokagawa, a towering figure landed in front of him, blocking the attacks.

Tokagawa saw the person’s status:

NAME= Austine Carlson

RACE= HUMAN

LEVEL= 79

CLASS= Grand Knight

HP/HP= 7400/7400

MP/MP= 500/500

STRENGTH= 94

AGILITY= 86

DURABILITY= 104

INTELLIGENCE= 75

CHARISMA= 9

LUCK= 10

SKILLS= Protection lv6, Damage link lv5, Reflection Shield lv8, Shield Strike lv6, Provoke lv9

MAGICAL AFFINITIES= Earth

MAGICAL ATTACKS= Earth shield.

TITLES= GUILD MASTER, MASTER KNIGHT.

He turned and asked, "Are you okay?"

0