Chapter 7-The Formation Of Xaxroth
21 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After he landed Austine smiled and looked back at them, however in that warm smile, Tokagawa felt something sinister, but he swept it to the back of his mind.

Austine turned back and faced Zed, he shook his head and swung his sword down, and a single hit decapacitated Zed.

Austine sighed slowly and said, "Rest in peace, sir".

Then Austine introduced himself as the guild master of the adventurers guild.

Austine stretched his hand for a handshake, however, Tokagawa didn't accept, instead, he looked down at Eilishia and raised her.

Austine still kept on his smile and asked them what they were doing there.

Tokagawa narrated their experience but kept some details out like his skills or the full story about Eilishia or his existence as a God.

Austine was understanding and asked if Eilishia would like to come back with him to the Guild so that her case could be sorted out.

However, Eilishia stated that she would like to stay with Tokagawa.

Tokagawa was surprised that she trusted him that much considering that they just met.

But he didn't complain since he had plans for her.

Austine nodded and he brought a small cube that was shining with pale blue light.

Tokagawa used the eye of God on it and found out it was a space artifact that was used to collect items that didn't have lifeforce in them.

Zed and Yeul's bodies were swept in a blue light and vanished from the ground where they were.

Austine told them he was going to take back the bodies to the guild, as there was an adventurer there who could the memories of people, even the dead.

He asked if Tokagawa was going to stick around, after Tokagawa answered in the positive, he said he would keep in touch and let him know the results of the investigation.

Tokagawa just nodded and didn't say anything.

Austine walked away while muttering under his breath.

However Tokagawa heard it, Austine was saying that that was the 5 demonic-possessed persons they had encountered that week.

That news was interesting and Tokugawa kept it in his heart.

Then he turned to Eilishia and asked why decided to follow him, someone she had just met and not the guild master who she must trust more.

She bit her lip and told him that the guild master knew what slaves like her suffered at the hands of nobles but he did nothing about it.

He was surprised and wondered if the guild master had something to hide under his façade.

He had originally wanted to join the adventurer's guild, but he decided against it.

He decided to create his organization to slowly take control of the kingdom and eventually the world.

He looked at Eilishia looking disheveled and decided that she would be the first member of his organization.

He beckoned on her to come to him.

She did and she asked if she would like to be the first member of his organisation.

She hesitated for a while and answered in the affirmative, he smiled and told her that as long as she followed him she didn't need to worry about finding those who messed her life up and punishing them.

They then went to an inn where he paid for a month of stay at the inn.

Eilishia then washed and put on fresh clothes Tokagawa had borrowed from the inn owner.

Tokagawa then looked at his status panel and saw something new, he smiled as he saw it.

He immediately called Eilishia, she came and stood in front of him.

He asked her "how will you like to get strong, strong enough to bring all who made you and your family on their knees"

With a glint in her eyes she replied that she would very much like that, but she didn't know how to do it.

He smiled and asked her to pledge allegiance to him and she could get the power she desired.

She was skeptical, but then she remembered how he had one shotted Yeul and made Zed beg.

So she resolutely knelt down and swore her undying fealty to him.

Tokagawa nodded in satisfaction and stretched outhis hand towards, a pale golden light enveloped her, wrapping her in a cocoon of golden light.

After 5 minutes the cocoon broke and out came Eilishia.

Tokagawa used his Eye of God to see her status, he nodded with satisfaction he thought, as expected of my new skill bless.

This was a skill only God's could use, and being the supreme God one could imagine the effects of his bless.

Eilishia's status had changed dramatically,

NAME=EILISHIA SHARD

RACE=HUMAN

LEVEL=12

CLASS= MAGE

HP/HP= 120/120

MP/MP= 200/200

STRENGTH=25

AGILITY=25

DURABILITY= 25

INTELLIGENCE= 30

CHARISMA= 15

LUCK= 20

SKILLS= Summon God, Ice Kingdom, Frost Area

MAGICAL AFFINITIES= WATER, ICE

MAGICAL ATTACKS= WATER BALL, ICE SPEAR, Water cannon, Freeze ray

Traits= Ice Queen (unlocked) Proficiency:20%

Her status had drastically increased, not only did she level up 10 times in a row, she was way stronger than a normal level 12.

Also her trait Ice Queen had been unlocked and so had 3 skills as well.

Tokagawa was amazed, the first skill was apparently a skill to call him to her side if she ever needed him.

Tokagawa smiled as he looked at her, she looked at herself and felt the immense power coursing through her.

She immediately knelt down and swore her fealty to him again, Tokagawa stood up while laughing and said,

"this is the beginning of a new age, the dawn of a new era, I now announce to the world, my organisation Xaxroth is now operational"

 

 

 

 

 

1