Chapter 9-Discovery
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
There was a mistake in my narration, I had not been using the second ability of God's Eye to detect magical however that has been fixed. Thanks for your patronage, please comment so I know your opinions and things I should fix

Damian and Eilishia snuck up to the beasts, the beasts were all standing motionless, however, their eyes were red with madness. 

They looked ferocious and their sheer number gave off an oppressive atmosphere.

Damian kept thinking of different strategies, he knew that they couldn't lure them away and kill them one by one.

Because even if they could, it would take a long time, and the other beasts will surely notice.

So Damian was left with one option, use long-range magic to attack them.

However this will consume a huge amount of mana, luckily he was loved by mana meaning he had huge reserves, and he could get maximum results with minimum effort while using magic.

If a normal person used 10 mana to cast a spell, Damian will use 1 mana to cast the same spell but with higher effectiveness.

As for Eilishia, she was level 12 and her stats were higher than a normal level 12.

There was also something Damian wanted to test, so he spoke to Eilishia and told her they would give themselves some distance and then use long-range spells to attack the beasts.

She nodded and ran off in a different direction and he went off in the other.

After they were far enough, Damian signaled the start of the slaughter with a fireball at one of the closest beasts to him.

Damian was using his God's Eye to detect their magical signatures and attack them, and Eilishia was using her enhanced perception to attack them.

The first fireball Damian sent roasted the boar beast, the other beasts immediately turned in unison to where he was getting ready to charge at him, however at that moment an ice spear ran through three boars at the same time.

The beasts then turned and were confused for some time, not knowing where to go, however as if guided by something, they split into two groups going after both Damian and Eilishia at the same time.

Damian smiled and stretched and started releasing his spells one after the other, Ice Javelin, Fireballs, and Wind cutters, he was rapidly burning through mana as he was shooting like a Gatling gun, however, as he spent mana it regenerated quickly enough to stop him from running out.

Eilishia started doing the same thing, rapidly releasing attacks.

A few minutes later Eilishia leveled up.

Damian was also level three, he said to himself

"wow this is indeed the best way to level up, I haven't even reached three minutes but I have already leveled up twice, it is fast and efficient".

Damian finally decided to use one of his most powerful skills that he hadn't had the chance to test yet.

'Quake of Destruction'

As the name implied, it released a devastating shockwave that destroyed everything in its path.

Damian looked at the beasts below him and sighed, most of them were at levels 1 and 2, and very few reached level 5, the terms he had put on himself stated that he couldn't gain XP from those who weren't a level higher than him, this made his level up progress significantly slower.

However, he still wanted to test out the destructive capabilities of the skill.

He stretched out his hand and softly called 'Quake of Destruction' Immediately a shockwave blew out the front of his front.

It didn't repel the monsters, it just rudely and violently shredded them, the only surviving beasts were level 6 and above, the trees were all cracked and broken into tiny pieces and the ground in front of him for a distance of 100 meters was broken, the beasts that didn't immediately die were greeted with a few more spells from Damian which finished them off.

With that Damian was at level 7.

On Eilishia's side, she had just leveled up to level 16, however, she didn't need to use any of her skills as the monsters were too weak for her to get serious.

She said to herself

"Thank god there are only serf-level beasts here at best".

Just as she finished talking she felt what seemed like an earthquake coming from where Damian was, she was worried and wanted to rush there immediately, but she realized that the rapid spells had continued, so she calmed down and focused on slaughtering the beasts.

About 15 minutes later everything calmed down and Damian looked at his map and saw no red dot

Ho noticed Eilishia was moving toward him.

However he noticed something weird, Eilishia was glowing green as she approached, which was normal, what was not normal was, on the map, there was a white motionless dot that wasn't him.

Damian also went toward Eilishia and they met in the middle.

Damian asked how she was and her level, she replied that she was fine and she had reached level 20.

Even though Damian's BLESS gave her 2x XP, the higher you go the slower you level up, meaning that it would get harder to level up from now on.

Damian was now level 15, you have to know 3x XP is not a joke, if a normal human gets 1 XP then Damian gets 3.

Damian then told Eilishia that there was something ahead of them where the beasts were gathered originally, she nodded and said she had sensed life up ahead, though this breath was erratic they still went to check it out, as they approached the dot, they saw a body lying limply on the floor.

Damian used God's Eye on him and his status appeared in front of him,

Name: Augustus Silvera

Race: Beast Kin

Level: 30

Class: Mage

Hp: 250/300

Mp: 20/450

Strength: 40

Agility: 40

Durability: 40

Intelligence: 70

Charisma: 12

Luck: 2

Status: Mana Fatigue, Weakened, Enslaved

Skills: Beast Tame

Magical Affinities: Dark

Magic Attacks: None

Trait: Beast King

The man in front of them had silvery hair with a tail behind him, his eyes were open, they were silver with a golden slit as his pupils, and he also had a thick iron collar around his neck, God's Eye told Damian that it was an enslavement collar.

Damian looked at Eilishia and said

"I think this is the guy who caused the beast tide"

She nodded

"however"

he added

"it seems he was forced against his will, that collar around his neck is an enslavement collar made by a level 50 locksmith"

Hearing enslavement, Eilishia's eyes dilated as she remembered her experiences in slavery.

At this moment, however, Augustus looked at Augustus and muttered,

"run"

Damian didn't understand what he meant by a run, but before he could process it, he heard a roar behind him, the beast swiped his claws at him and Damian rolled to the side to dodge it.

He looked at the beast and saw that it was a level 30 beast.

Eilishia was surprised as she hadn't even sensed the beast,

"I didn't think we would meet a Baron rank monster here"

she said,

Damian called out to Eilishia with a smile on his face,

"It's time to get back to work"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0