Chapter -11 Unknown Visitor
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Damian and Eilishia were back at the inn sitting on the couch discussing, Eilishia had realized that while fighting, whenever she leveled up her Hp and Mana automatically recovered.

Damian explained to her that it was another function of the new system interface she had after his blessing.

Whenever anyone blessed by him leveled up, they underwent full mana baptism that recovered Hp, Mana, and fatigue, bringing them back to the peak.

Eilishia also asked what had happened to Damian in that moment when he stood up as that didn't sound like him.

He explained that he didn't fully know but the presence that took control of his body gave him a sense of familiarity.

As they were still discussing, suddenly a loud wheezing sound came from the next bed where Augustus was lying down.

They went over to see him, after the collar on his next was broken he had lost consciousness for hours and only woke up now.

"Where am I? huh? Where is my collar"

Augustus reached down to his neck as he couldn't feel that familiar weight and the cold steel reminding him of that dreadful day.

Damian and Eilishia explained that they had destroyed his collar so didn't have to worry about following orders that weren't his wish.

They also explained to him that he was at their Inn residence, though they only came to pack up their stuff as they had bought a house on the outskirts of town.

He nodded, then they started prodding him, who he was, what he was doing there, and who made him start the beast tide.

Augustus closed his eyes and decided to tell them, after all, they were his benefactors.

"My name is Augustus Silvera, a member of the Beast Kin, a race famous for their animal-like characteristics, I grew up in a small Beast Kin settlement out in the forest, but I was unique, I was the first Beast Kin with the class of Beast Tamer.

Even though some people feared me, my village still loved me as I was and we were happy, until the Cult of Abaddon struck, they came to the village and slaughtered everyone leaving no one alive.

My parents tried their best to hide me from them but it was fruitless, after the Cult killed my parents, they found me, and I was about to be killed too.

But luckily after seeing my status they left me alive and put on a slavery collar around my neck"

At that point Augustus paused as if digesting the memory, then he continued

"I was blindfolded and taken to an underground cave where I was trained, I call it training but I was only allowed to learn one skill, Beast Taming.

They didn't let me learn spells as they felt II might grow them to the extent of breaking free.

Then one day I was moved to the forest where I was commanded to start taming different beasts, I was wondering why they would let me tame beasts now when they knew I could use it against them, but I obliged anyway as I had grown to know not to ask questions.

I stayed out in the forests taming beasts day in and day out until they brought it, a level 30 Baron Rank Beast, I couldn't normally tame it as my level was way lower than it and so they brought some crystals which they forced down my throat.

I don't know what it was, all I know is that my level was rapidly increasing until it capped at level 30 unable to budge anymore.

After that, I managed to get minimal control over the Beast and the next day I was given instructions to attack and the rest is history."

Damian called Eilishia to his side and nodded, she nodded back, they had been checking his body movements to see if he was lying and he wasn't.

Damian turned back and asked,

"so do you know who the Cult are?"

"Well there are rumors that they are a cult intent on the resurrection of demons to this world, however, the authenticity of this has never been confirmed".

"Okay",

Damian replied,

"rest for now"

Augustus then laid back and fell back asleep.

Away from all this, that black shadow that had entered after Damian was now in space looking around,

"Where is the world core? I can sense it nearby but it seems to be hidden too deep"

Just as it wanted to keep searching a voice rang out behind it,

"I finally found you, you are good at hiding your trace, however, you still leave a trace, who are you and what are doing on this plane"

"Damn it, I didn't think a High God will find me, I need to retreat for now"

The person who had just arrived was a High God, The God of Destruction.

The shadow then tried to escape, however, it found that there seemed to be a barrier blocking it from running away,

"It's no use, I have locked the space here, nothing can go out or come in without my say-so, so tell me, who are you?

The shadow laughed,

"Nothing can come in you say, good perfect coffin for you then, initially I was worried about two of you ganging up on me, however, since it is just you I can handle it"

"Insolent, I am a High God, you think you can take me on?"

The shadow didn't answer and just rushed at Asus (God of Destruction's name) at the speed of light, covering the distance between them in an instant.

Asus was shocked at the speed and hurriedly stepped back, though he had dodged it he still bled.

Asus was shocked because surrounding his body was a force field generated with destructive energies, the only way one could break through it was if one was also a High God.

Understanding this Asus got serious, he stretched out his hand, and a black wave of destructive energy spread out, the shadow also stretched its arm and released its darkness, they both collided and canceled each other out.

The shadow grinned and was about to rush out for another attack when it stopped, it looked at Asus and said,

"It is a tie this time, next time I will make sure to kill you"

After saying this the shadow created what seemed like a portal and went through it, Asus tried attacking with orbs of destruction but the portal closed.

Asus sighed and looked to his right,

"You didn't have to come to Emma"

"Why shouldn't I come when my brother is in danger"

It was the Goddess of Creation that had arrived, she had penetrated his locked space and come to his side.

"Anyway who was that?"

She asked,

"That person was comparable to a High God"

"I don't know"

He replied,

"What I do know, however, is that whoever that was they were up to no good, and what were they searching for here?".

"Let us go meet with the other Gods and discuss new developments"

With that, they disappeared from their location.

Back on Arcaia Damian didn't know what was happening and was packing into their new base on the outskirts of the town.

0