Chapter 13-Craig
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Damian had just punched the man back, and the man flew backward for 15 meters skidding across the ground.

The man coughed a few times before getting back to his, he had a maniacal smile on his face as he pointed toward Damian with his sword,

“You have no manners, sneak attacking me like that, I will enjoy teaching you some manners”.

Going back two hours, Craig was walking in the forest alone,

“Finally, we have the faces of the people responsible for staining the pride of the nobility, now all that is left is to find them”

As he kept moving, he heard some sounds in the forest, so he went to check it out.

 

Eilishia had separated from Augustus, they were originally supposed to go and level up together, but they noticed that their leveling speed was too slow, as they shared the XP between themselves, drastically reducing their leveling up speed.

So they decided to part ways, level up, and meet at the base after they were done.

Eilishia was killing some level 40 Poisonous snakes and making quick work of them when she was suddenly attacked.

Craig didn’t give her time to notice him as he rushed at her with insane speed, reaching Mach 2 in an instant, luckily for Eilishia, at that moment,  Ice Kingdom was active, so she conjured up the strongest shield she could conjure in such a short time.

The shield, however, was like paper to him as he shredded it nearly instantly.

Eilishia however had S-Rank armor on her, so the damage done wasn’t life-threatening.

The hit flung her far away and rolled across the ground.

“That is some sturdy armor you are wearing”

Craig commented,

As Eilishia stood up, she asked,

“Who are you?”

“I am a member of the task force organized by the Kingdom to bring you mongrels to justice, so are you coming with me willingly or do I have to bring you in with force?”

Eilishia didn’t answer and silently cast Frost Area and Ice Queen.

Eilishia was now level 55 and her skills had been massively boosted, her Frost Area was wider and more powerful than before, also, her Ice Queen Skill was a little different from before.

She had a crown around her head and was sporting full armor with a gown.

She materialized a sword made of pure ice, her ice was stronger than steel now and was as hard as gold, and could withstand most attacks.

“Ho? That’s a nice-looking transformation, let’s test its usefulness though”

‘Blinding Slash’

A slash made of light rushed out as Craig swung his sword down.

Eilishia also released an ice slash that was chilling at Craig’s slash, however, Eilishia soon realized that her slash was no match for Craig’s slash, so she dodged as Craig’s slash destroyed her slash and went on to create a deep ravine where Eilishia was originally standing.

Craig looked surprised,

“So you dodged it, you are fast for a lowborn mongrel, I guess I underestimated you, though I expected more from you”

Eilishia gritted her teeth and called out,

‘Thorny Blizzard’,

Immediately, a gale gathered and attacked Craig, circling him at insane speeds, also within that wind were ice shards as sharp as swords that tried to rip Craig apart.

Craig laughed, then his face immediately changed to one of scorn,

“Is that all you’ve got?! This barely tickles, though I have to say this effort was better than your last, it is still lacking”

Craig opened his arms abruptly and the gale was dispersed immediately, he then started walking menacingly toward Eilishia.

Eilishia didn’t know what else to do, she had more spells, but from what she had seen, she knew her spells would not affect him, as it seemed he had a certain level of magic immunity.

Just as she was about to give up and summon Damian, she had a wave of nostalgia, remembering when she was still weak and how she had gotten stronger under Damian,

“No! I can’t just give up, if I do, then I am not going to be able to serve my lord and reward him for what he has done for me”

Craig walked up to her,

“Are you done struggling? That was boring, a dog should know its place, well let’s go so I can find the remaining members”

However, just as he stretched his hand to carry her, his danger senses blared and he jumped back immediately.

Craig was confused, he had just been Eilishia up, so where was the danger coming from? However, when someone was at his level, they learned to trust their danger sense and right now his senses were telling him he was in danger of dying.

Eilishia didn’t give him more time to think as she stood up and pointed at Craig,

‘Frozen Death, Eternal Coffin’

At that moment, Craig froze up, Deep within his body, anything liquid was freezing up, his blood, urine, and every fluid in his body became ice, and it slowly covered him in a thick layer of ice, while his face was frozen with an expression of confusion as he didn’t understand what had just happened.

Eilishia knelt while coughing up blood, her armor had dissipated and both her Ice Kingdom and Frost Area had disappeared.

“That should have done it right? My mana is completely drained; I will wait to recuperate the head to the base”

However, at that moment she heard a ‘crack’ sound, she was horrified as she looked at the ice sculpture in front of her cracking.

The next moment, it completely shattered!

A look of disbelief was on Eilishia’s face,

“How? I thought he was dead”

Craig looked at her with rage imprinted on his face, he didn’t look like a human at this moment, instead, he looked like a hybrid between a human and a dragon, with horns growing on his head and scales all over his body.

“How dare you make me enter this disgusting form! I will kill you for this!”

Craig roared, the soundwaves pushed Eilishia back, she knew this wasn’t something she could solve on her own and decisively called out

‘God summon’

 

 

0