27. Irresistible Eye Candy
381 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“No-mage brat!” I haven’t heard that in a while, turning my head to see who called out.

Dorian. That pretty boy sore loser from the gym, even though technically I did cheat against him. Either way, it surprised me to see him here and currently was first on my list as to the one who sent those thugs after us. I ignored him altogether, continuing to browse the armory section.

“First you have the guts to show up in front of me and then you ignore me!” Dorian pulled on my shoulder turning me around towards him.

“I won’t be so kind next time.” I gripped his wrist and applied enough pressure to cause him to grimace in pain before letting go.

“You're threatening me? You only won last time with the help of your slave!” The commotion made it easy for the girls to find me. It seemed they were finally finished, perfect timing.

“Master, is everything okay here?” Alexa spoke first.

My goodness Veera, what have you done! The girls were dressed in fashionable tights which took advantage of their natural curves and slim bodies. Mainly, Alexa would attract more attention than her previous skimpier and revealing clothes. Somehow Veera had gone and made the impossible possible. Most people probably wouldn’t even realize they were slaves at this point unless stated otherwise.

“How does a no-mage brat like you have slaves?” Dorian ruined the mood, and I was getting fed up with him still lingering around.

“Whoever said I was a no-mage, ever hear of something called a lie before?” Since he wanted to play around, I was more than happy to.

“Your slave helped you cheat!” Dorian didn’t believe a word I said.

“I have a particularly bad hobby of messing around with sore losers. Don’t take it to heart.” Insulting him felt satisfying though not something I enjoyed, considering that was me on the other end for my entire life. Instead of responding he activated his magic to prepare for an attack.

“Master, shall I handle this nuisance?” Eris instantly nullified his magic with a serious tone.

“No, let’s not cause trouble for Veera. He was just leaving, right?” This was my final out for Dorian. If he didn’t take it, then don’t blame me.

“Pray we don’t see each other again! You’re dead when we do!” Dorian gritted his teeth leaving the building.

That’s my line, you went and stole it. Not wanting to waste another thought on him, I went back to ogling at Alexa for some much-needed therapeutic healing.

“Veera, what the hell! The whole point of buying clothes for them was to attract less, not more attention.” I acted upset.

“Sorry to burst your bubble, but you should’ve thought of that before you went and bought two gorgeous slaves. Don’t pin the blame on me. Also, I know you’re enjoying the sight so don’t try me.” Veera puffed as she rested her hands on her hip.

Veera was always good at reading me which made it difficult to argue with her and she took complete advantage of that fact. They placed the separate bags of clothing into my new rucksack by Eris’s lead, before the price was even mentioned.

“That’ll be a hundred gold coins.” I almost screamed in horror as I wanted to rip the rucksack back open.

“Don’t be stingy. I know you have the money. A girls’ happiness has no price.” I squinted an eye and tossed the sack of gold over for Veera to separate herself. Why did I ask her for help? I severely regretted my decision wishing I could go back in time to redo this visit, maybe even entirely not visiting here at all! That better be the set of clothes they intend to wear for life.

I knew it. It was worse than earlier, everyone’s head turned at the sight of the girls. Most of them didn’t even have the chance to notice me in the center. Those that did, emanated emotions of jealousy to be surrounded by three beautiful young women. I thought about when it was just Eris and I, and we didn’t grab much attention compared to now. I figured out that Alexa was the tipping factor. Maybe I should have bought a cloak or something to cover her up with, then again like Veera said it probably wouldn’t matter, she’d be dazzling regardless.

Alexa led us to the realtor contact, everything about her gave off a nobility vibe from her long silky hair and the way her body swayed when she walked with a confident gait out in public. The building we arrived at was taller than the slave-trading one. Nearly double the floors as if stating the differences in wealth.

12