54a. Elevator Talk
236 8 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The night was coming to an end as everyone went their own way, either to shower or head straight to bed for the night. I entered the elevator heading for my room on the fourth floor. A hand poked through causing the doors to reopen. It was Rhea. 

Rhea got in the elevator and mentioned how I said if anyone had any questions, to ask the four of us. I told her that Alexa was the one handling room arrangements for everyone and that it would be best to inquire from her. She then explained that she did go to Alexa first. “Alexa told me she didn’t know and that I should ask you.”

I paused on my answer and it wasn't until we reached the fourth floor that I spoke as we got out. “I have no clue why she wouldn’t know.” I thought about what Alexa was trying to do and came to a few possible conclusions. I felt bad sending Rhea back and forth and I didn’t want to go back downstairs now that I was close to my room.

“There are a few extra beds on this floor for you to choose from for tonight and tomorrow we can figure it out.” I walked past Rhea leaving her on her own and agreed to what she said without hearing it fully.

I wanted my hot shower just as much as I wanted my fluffy bed. I enjoyed a nice long shower and realized that I forgot to grab a pair of pajamas to wear since usually Alexa would place one out. This time she was busy as with everyone else and was unable to do so.

I stepped out of the bathroom and walked over to the dresser drawer to fetch some clothes. There was a shuffling of sheets and noise from behind. I freaked out and spun around to find the source.

“What are you doing in my bed, Rhea?!” The fact that I freaked out, transferred over to Rhea.

“I- I am, uh…, you said it was okay to spend the night with you in bed.” Rhea blushed while peeking through her fingers.

“I didn’t…-” I turned back around and found some boxers to put on and thought about how I answered yes to her while walking away and not paying attention.   “Ah…” I usually slept with only boxers on and didn’t bother to cover up any further since she had already seen me fully naked.

I considered the thought of being in the same bed as her tonight and thinking about it logically, the bed was more than big enough to hold twelve people while still being comfortable. I continued to sigh at the fact that they custom ordered a super-sized throne room bed.

“If that’s what you want then, I guess that’s fine.” It was my fault this situation occurred and I didn’t want to embarrass Rhea by kicking her out of my room.

I expected an answer but realized her choice was implied by not responding. I entered bed as Rhea lifted the sheets up for me to join her underneath. She was wearing lingerie nightwear, one of the pairs of clothing we bought. The one that I couldn’t hold a straight face with. My eyes had trouble settling on a place on her body as they did back then.

It also looked like she used her magic to adjust her appearance, creating the exact image of my dream girl. She had enough trial and error to smack that nail perfectly on the head. “Rhea..., you know Alexa sleeps in the same bed right? She’ll be coming to bed when she’s finished helping everyone.” Rhea tilted her head in confusion.

“Will Alexa be okay with me sleeping here?” She wasn’t one bit concerned about being in the same bed as the two of us and her first thought was if Alexa would be okay with the arrangement. Alexa was the one who first joined me in bed without any prior notice and was also the one who most likely ordered the bed.

“No…, I actually think she won’t mind...” I sighed and wondered if I was the strange one here.

“Excellent!” Rhea scooched in closer and I could feel the heat pulsating from her body.

I didn’t know if it would be taken as an insult if I moved away so I remained still. Rhea acted shy and innocent but maybe that was all it was, an act. She knew how to get close to people and was likely trained to think this way without a second thought. It was too much for my pounding heart and the temptation she dished out all day had me at my limit. The scent of lavender from her hair ate away at my senses. I turned over to face her, not able to resist any longer. 

Her bright blue eyes were enchanting and I briefly thought of Selka’s ability and questioned if the same thing was happening now. I quickly dismissed that thought since it was proven that my resistance was up to par for handling it. I raised my hand to my chest and grabbed a handful of her sky-colored hair. My fingers playfully tousled her hair back and forth as my eyes focused on her recently wet lips. 

“Master, I am finished now. Sorry, it took so long.” Alexa scared the hell out of me as I was utterly enthralled, causing me to almost push away as if caught doing something bad.

“N-no, I should be the one apologizing. You’ve been taking care of everything for me. Thank you, Alexa.” I had to clear my throat before letting her know my appreciation.

“I see that Rhea found you. I’m delighted everything worked out.” Her choice of words felt loaded, considering my prior appreciation. She’s more strategic than I pegged her out to be.

As long as everyone acted themselves and as they desired, I had no complaints.

Thank you, patrons: Ajesco

Chapter releases will be following the designated schedule on the summary.

You may read 1 chapter ahead on my Patreon for free. It will be released to the public as soon as a new chapter drops on this site. To make it easier to find, just filter posts to "Public".

9