[mini] Watch dog
211 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[General POV]

All around the world millions of people enjoy the act of playing Gunpla battles as it has a freedom in it that that can be found almost nowhere else and everyone has there own way to play, almost any model kit can be used in Gunpla battles from tanks to mobile fortresses and don't forget the modifications you can add to them.

Set up in cafes and small shops there are arenas set up for people to test their skill in combat and craftsmanship or to recreate their favorite moments from the TV series with their friends, there is always something for someone somewhere even the horrifying Bearguy has a use come lets look at a battle now.

*Zoom!*
[Arena POV]

The Scenes battle takes place outside of the Jaboro base, the battle is a 3 vs 1 battle a group of three believed that the person they challenged was cheating in his matches and got him to agree to the 3v1, the Challengers mobile suits were all in the same red and green color scheme, they where piloting a Zaku 2 kai a Gyan and a gundam destiny while the challenged Pilot uses a purple gundam Barbatos  Lupus.

The battle begins as all four deploy into the Arena and start crushing the buildings in the area for the fun of it they begin their death march towards each other, the challengers had spread out to find him leaving them split up but not entirely the Gyan was the first to encounter the Lupus.

The Gyan instantly raises its shield and firing off 5 needle missiles while charging the Lupus while the modded Lupus pulls a large machine gun off of its back and begins to fire at the Gyan, the missiles hit but do not cause any substantial damage so when the Gyan entered melee range it begins to strike with its beam saber which the Lupus parries and redirects with its mace.

The Gyan goes for a overhead strike in stead of one of its fancy quick jabs but is caught when the Lupus goes for a underhanded strike with its mace splitting and cracking armor plates and caving in the chest with its heavy handed blow but it does not stop after the Gyan was knocked over as it brings down the mace right back into the chest disabling it before being pelted in the back by a barrage of rockets in the back.

"Shoot i missed his head!"-Zaku
"You'll get him next time now move!"-Destiny

As soon as that was said the Lupus grabs the Gyan's shield before ducking into the tree line for cover as missile and beam fire try to take him out but after their volley failed the destiny charges into the forest and into melee combat with the Lupus, the Lupus throws the Gyan shield at the after setting the missiles to launch and some of them hit the destiny before it brings up its energy shields from its hands.

The destiny fires off two of its beam boomerangs at the Lupus one of them going right into its head destroying the camera but still pushes forward into melee combat with the destiny while firing its Gatling at it, the Lupus gets in close and swings it mace down on the destiny but is parried by the destiny's hands.

The destiny begins to dodge and strike at the Barbatos toying with him while the Zaku comes from behind for the kill with a deployed stationary gun that is currently charging, the Barbatos slams the Gatling into the destiny's face before jumping into the air and and once again bringing its mace with a downward slam.

But the plot armor was too thick and the destiny grabbed the mace with its hands standing in the crater caused by the impact, then the Zaku fired its gun the Lupus grabbed the Destiny by the hilt of the beam sword on its back and yanked him out of the hole to act as a human shield to absorb the shot.

It took the shot and falls to the ground and the Barbatos throws its mace into the Zaku 2 and its spike extends into its chest disabling it, the Lupus stood waiting for the announcer to state his victory only to be cut in half by the destiny's beam sword ending the battle.

After the battle ended the three had a short celebration to beating him in a 3 v 1 while he was leaving and things went back to normal, everyone has a different play style and personality to go with it, some people love to play with their friends, some people like to prove themselves, and some people are just assholes.

Remember that.
[Chapter ended]

2