Wake up call
204 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Jack POV]

it has been a few weeks of my new life and today i made a mistake today as i was training this morning, i was minding my own business in the kitchen in the middle of the night when David had come in to eat shredded cheese from the fridge right next to where i was exploring and testing my limits.

"What the heck!"-David
"Ah shit!"-Jack
As soon as he saw me i changed back to toy mode hoping i could just do it like they do in toy story with them just thinking it was just weird but apparently it does not work like that and people get really suspicion and he has been watching me all night with me sitting on his desk talking to me.

"Move i know you can"-David
Maybe if i just sit here he will think it is a dream and go back to sleep so i can get back to the shelf and he will just forget about it.
[two hours later]

You know what i forgot that this dude does not have school today and he still has not left this dang desk instead he just pulled up YouTube and watch videos while keeping me next to it.
"Im not going anywhere until you prove i am not crazy so you might as well just move"-David
I weigh my options and decide screw it what is the worst that could happen.
"Assuming direct control"-Voice
I suddenly start glowing red and yellow light out of the cracks and gaps in my body and my body starts to Smoove over like metal and i stand up on the laptop as David gets startled by my sudden movement.
"alright alright im tired of sitting on my bum anyway so lets get to it"-Jack

David stares at me for a moment and pokes my visor with his finger which by the way covers most of my sight and so i push his hand away from my face and then he picks me up and starts inspecting me.

"Dude what the hell!"-Jack
"I can't believe it, are you really alive!?"-David
"We literally just went over this didn't we that's like the whole reason we are here in the first place."-Jack
"Oh yeah sorry i just didn't really believe it a living Gunpla, how did this even happen."-David
"You are asking the wrong person i am just here for the ride."-Jack

We spent the next few hours talking about what i have been doing and about how i stole his first real match and about what i know what my ability's are and can do before i guess i ran out of energy and could not control my Gunpla bodies anymore but found that i could still speak but he could not see me but i was tired and decided to go to sleep.

I woke up to find my Gunpla in the holster so i ghost out to look around and speak with David apparently he and his friends have made plans to hang out doing 1v1 battles with themselves at the local model kit store and he wants me to meet them so since i don't really have anything better i can do i just wait on the walk sliding behind David as we head to the store.

when we got there his friends were already waiting in the back room where the arena board was so he went inside to speak with them, they ended their match when he had came into the room so they could properly speak with him.

"What took you so long Davie"-Colly
"Technically he is one time we are just early because we live down the street unlike Dave"-Mike
David placed me onto the launch platform and set in his base before smiling.

"I got a big surprise for you guys, Oh this is gunna be good"-David
"whatever you say, im going first"-Mike

The arena came to life revealing a enclosed hanger room which i am launched from into a field of rocky grasslands, as i land in the field David takes his hands off the controls and looks to mike and Colly.

"Dude you giving up already?, you gotta put your hands on the controls to play heh"-Mike
"Just give it a second"-David

I feel the energy enter my body invigorating me and shaking me from my exhausted state and assume control, but the whole time i stand perfectly still and Mikes Blast Gouf comes right in front of me and David says nothing as he does so and Colly just watch's from the side.
"I don't get it."-Mike/Colly
Suddenly i grab the Dober at my side and quickly drag it up to the Gouf's face and unload the round right into its head destroying it before spinning around and slamming him with the Dober in the chest and firing again but his fight or flight kicked in and knocked me away before firing several shield Gatling shots into my shoulder shield.

"DUDE!"-Mike
"What the heck!"-Colly
And David just stated laughing at them while i fought a grueling battle against Mikes Gouf all while they started asking questions about how he was doing this and does this count as cheating and stuff like that but in the end the fight ended i my defeat as i did not have the proper skill to fight him head on and i could not catch him with my speed and by the way im still just a Leo.

After the battle ended i found that i was not in a pile of scrap like i was before in the fight because they had the damage set to low so i did not have to worry about going to get fixed and instead had to answer questions from David's friends.

"So your a ghost right what's your name?"-Mike
"Its Jack, i know that you are mike and that the girl over there is Colly"

We went over who we where and such and started talking about Gunpla of course and then a topic i did not expect came up, they want to enter a tournament and apparently they had been planning to join for some time as David would become their third player for the team matches required to enter.

"You know im just a Leo right even if i am decent at fighting or could take control of other suits with my durability i would get flattened in the qualifiers"-Jack

"That's why we brought some stuff to upgrade the Leo, we planned to take parts from some of our older Gunpla we own to funnel parts into his Leo."-Mike 

"Awesome!"-David

"alright lets see what you guys got"-Jack

[Chapter ended]
Just gunna say this but i am bad with pacing if im not fast im slow can't find a middle ground sorry if that is off-putting but thank you for reading. 

2