Construction complete, Enter Viper Leo!
170 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Jack POV]

After some hours of talking fighting and a walk in the park the four of them had went to Colly's house since she had a real workshop for making model kits, Jack's Leo body was place onto the table and he exited his body so they could do their work they had almost completely disassembled him.

Jack could still feel what happens to the body he last controlled to a degree so he felt the filing scraping cutting clipping and so on, to say it hurt would be a understatement but it was not as bad as when he was first put together so he kept quiet about it since they were enjoying themselves with the idea of improving a living Gunpla.

They Replaced his main torso area and jump kit with spare parts from a Tallgeese that Mike did not use anymore and so that they could keep the Back mounts for weapons or shields, Colly had gifted the parts of a Qubeley mainly the arms were used they had taken the shoulder pads and below because they wanted to add funnels as a weapon choice for combat, they removed the claw hand from the right hand and kept the Leos but left the claw on the left.

They had taken taken everything below the belt of a RE-GZ to replace my leg area, and then after i was put together came the part where i got to participate… Painting!, i get to choose my color pattern for my body i went with the classic and slightly edgy color choice of purple as my main color with Deep crimson accents in the inner areas of my body and the lines and cracks.

(AN: i think i got the process for painting parts of model kits backwards but this happens when you have only own two model kits in your life but i have already come this far so i won't delete it.)

After they applied the special paint onto my body we waited for it to dry and went to watch movies in the living room as apparently Colly's parents are out for the week so the plan is to use this place as a base for the time before the qualifiers of the championship, Mike and Colly had gotten in two years ago but had failed during a race segment and it went downhill from there.

It dawns on me that i don't really know much about the people around me i had never really asked much about them because 1 im a ghost. 2 im a toy robot. 3 these are teenager and im like 20 something. so i had not really thought about it so i asked them the standard what do you wanna be when you grow up.

Mike of course wanted to be a designer and Colly is a video maker on the internet wanting to become a Doctor and David wants to be a Marine apparently, really a roller-coaster of ideas here but at least they are not clones of each other or rude brats so i will stay awhile longer and see where this goes.

After i had gotten back into my body we went to add stickers because what is a murder machine without a faction Logo that you can buy from the corner store, so we went simple though our team symbol was a a sparkling picture of a cartoon whale on the back and front of the left shoulder pad and they replaced my visor with a a green one because why not.

And then the question was asked 'what should we name it?' because we could not just call me jack in the battlefield and so we started brainstorming of names to common name addons such as ripper or powered Leo to whole different names like the pippenlance which were rejected but in the end we decided on a simple addon to the name.

"Viper."-Jack/Mike
"But that sounds boring what about wyvern or OverLeo?"-Colly
"I kind of like OverLeo"-David

We had narrowed it down to two names and so the fate of it was decided by Rock paper scissors since nobody would back down from their name choice and so after 5 rematches Viper Leo was the name chosen in the end with the agreement that if i ever get a upgrade again it will be named OverLeo.

Finally i assumed control of my new body the first thing i felt was a terrible numbness like i had been sleeping on all my of limbs at the same time, it did not feel nice but i powered though and slowly the cracks around my body began to gain a light blue and purple glow instead of the red and yellow glow i had before and my green visor shifted to blue.

A slight metallic sheen coated my purple and red body and if a human felt it it would feel as smooth and cold as it looked despite the warm heated feeling inside of me, aside from that i felt a mixture of sluggish and nimble as i had yet to get used to the new weigh my body had as the Tallgeese boosters shifted around on my back and Shoulder pads sitting on the tops of my arms were heavy.

Since my shoulder pads counted as weapons/weapon holders they contained really tiny but real funnels that i could control with some difficulty they float around in the air unless directed by me and it is really a pain to get them to do as i say sometimes backwards is left and up is forward and other times it works like normal.

Its not perfect but i can use them to a degree but i will keep them stored for now i got 8 in both shoulders so i will be fine and after a few more tests on what weapons for me to use in combat we finished up and everyone went home to prepare themselves and i took a nap.

[Chapter ended thank you for reading this far]

1