Clever name not found.
126 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[POV-Jack]

We arrived in this city with all the common sights you see around giant office buildings and small stores and apartment complex's all around but besides it looking just a little bit more astatically pleasing it was a completely normal city, besides the really humongous baseball stadium looking place in what could be called the heart of the city.

We are heading to a kind of dance hall that got rented out for the event to welcome all the people participating in the championship, im fallowing behind gang in ghost form but i don't recognize anyone here at all and David told me that many of the older challengers decided not to show because they wanted the newer generation to have chance.

While everyone is enjoying themselves i soak in the atmosphere before i notice what feels like a pair of eyes on me, i check the trio to see if they are doing anything but it was not them so i start looking around and i see a man that looks like he drank too much and petting a cat on his shoulders staring at me.

He walked past me to talk with somebody behind me but his cat started swiping at me which gave me a heart attack cause i thought for sure he saw me, why did they even let the cat in here?

So i just kept walking around behind the trio as they talk with the other competitors and there was just this eerie looking dude with glasses in the back and i get a headache just looking at him but i doubt he will be a problem so i just went back to my own stuff. 

[Two hours later]

Everybody had partied pretty hard at this point and it was getting dark so everyone walked or drove to the dorms that the host has prepared for everyone so they did not have to find their own place to sleep during this time. i sat on a shelf in the room and just waited for tomorrow.

David got up said he had to use the bathroom since he knows im always awake and so i remind him its on the second floor by the snack machines and he leaves, a few minutes later the door cracks open again and so i open my big mouth.

"Back so soon David?, i swear the ride was longer then that before."-Jack
"No David here friend."-???
"Ah shit"-Jack

After that exchange happened the door got flung open and i saw two lights heading towards me, they were other mobile suits i instantly assume control and draw my sabers while firing with my mounted weapons, how the hell are they moving there are no particles here!

They start dodging my shots and close into melee on the shelf, a master gundam and a damn Queen mansa, im ducking a dodging while they are trying to rip me apart while im thinking, it does not make any sense their attacks are not in line with default so unless they where modded they must be like me.

"Stop fighting me what the hell are you!"-Jack
"We are the evolution of Gunpla and you are prototype gone wrong you must be removed"-Both in unison 
"THIS IS JUST A CHILDRENS BOARD GAME YOU FREAKING ZELOTS!"-Jack
"David! Colly! Mike! god damn it anyone help!"-Jack

They are utterly suppressing me when i try to back away i get shot at with funnels and palm blasts and when in melee i get slapped down or kung Fu'ed to the dirt, i tried taking over their bodies but the master gundam resisted pretty well and i got backlash from the Queen

Its all going down hill i can't find any gaps i can only defend from their might where the hell is David!, i block the two palm strike from the M.G but then i turn around and the Queen puts its saber though my guts, i take both my sabers and i stab them into the wrists and saw the hand off and fall to the ground.

I go to pull the saber out when i feel my power draining the warning that im about to shut down but that must mean that they are about to also shut down i just need to last some more time, i pull the large beam saber out and wield it with both my hands and head for the Master Gundam.

I duck and dive i slash and parry with the large beam saber, i get in a good parry and stab him though the back of the chest but he just forces himself to turn around and fires a shot in my face blinding me for a moment and when my sight returns it has a giant green boot in my face kicking me off the top of the shelf.

I try to boost myself with my jump kit only to find that it was damaged before when i was slashed before, i crash into the wooden floor on my back and pain spreads everywhere i start trying to pick myself back up when the shadow comes over me and crashes on top of me as i flip over.

Pinned on my chest with the massive weigh on my back my frame has cracks all over it and i can't think from all the pain, the M.G stand in front of me with a saber from the Queen mansa, a large hand grabs my by my collar and sits me on my knees but held firm by the killer grip that's breaking the back of my head.

My voice came out distorted and raspy like a old man that needed a drink but had a speaker in his neck while i stared at them.
"Have m-ercy on me Ple-ease"-Jack
"If you wanted mercy you should have done better"-M.G
He brandished the saber in his hands maliciously but he also had a look of curiosity as he looked me over.
"How did you escape in the first place 7?, we were very worried with you left use and took your secrets with you."-M.G
"I don't know what your talking about i have never met you before."-Jack
The grip on the back of my head increased cracking my visor as the hand holding me shook.
"Nonsense"-Mansa
He bellowed next to me as he leaned his head forward to meet my eye with his.
"Speak of your ally and we will drag you back to father with your Spark intact"-M.G
Fear flashes though my mind trying to think of what they are talking about or to find a scapegoat my danger sense keeps blaring in my mind before answer with resignation.

"I don't know."-Jack
"Tsk wrong answer"-M.G and Mansa in unison
He took the saber and stabbed directly into the center of my chest and i feel my power draining quickly i try to speak but that comes out are garbled nonsense and inconsistent chatter and screeching, the lights in the building flicker the vending machines release all of their goods and computers start complete system wipes all over the building before the building speakers blare to life with a single word being said.

"DAVID!"-Speakers

And then everything stopped and the two assassins left to room with the saber still sticking out of the now empty shell of the Viper Leo in the center of the floor, People come out their rooms to check out what happened and anyone already awake are freaking out that their computers deleted al their info before stealing soda and trying to found out what caused this.

[Chapter End, Prologue ark ended]
What you did not think that we would spend the whole story in the mortal realm right?
Nah we taking this to build divers, thank you for reading.

1