Chapter 2
123 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Momentarily shocked, Hermione shook hands nervously and then realized that this handsome man said he was the new professor of Defense Against the Dark Arts, her new class teacher.

But how is this possible? Snape, the youngest professor ever at Hogwarts history, started in his thirties. How could this young man become a professor when he looks to be in his early twenties?

 

"I am real!"

 

Elston took Hogwarts offer letter from his pocket and handed it to Hermione.

Hermione opened her mouth and looked at it, her mouth wide open in awe. He is a professor and will teach defence against dark magic.

Since she almost died when she encountered he who should no be named in the first grade, she was very horrified by dark magic. But she finds the defence class to be very interesting.

 

"Hello Professor Rowan, I am Hermione Granger in the second grade."

 

Hermione said nervously.

 

"Get on the train first, we can talk slowly in the coach, I also want to know more about Hogwarts."

 

Elston said with a smile.

 

"Ah! Okay.

 

Hermione took Jessica and walked ahead, Elston followed, and the ticket inspector at the train gate, checked the Hogwarts Appointment letter, and even respectfully asked if he wanted to go to the coach dedicated to the professor, Elston nodded, and called for Hermione and Jessica to go together.

Sitting in the spacious and soft seat of the professor's coach, Hermione was fidgeting and paused.

 

"Just say what you want!"

 

Elston said with a smile.

 

"Are you from a foreign country?"

Hermione strangled as she said the sentence. She wanted to ask how the Defense Against the Dark Arts class would unfold.

But when the words came to her lips, It felt too rash to ask.

"No, I grew up in this country and never left."

Elston said with a smile.

"How could this... I've never heard of you?"

Hermione lost her voice.

The professor seat at Hogwarts cannot be filled by any wizard. The wizard would need to have more or less a great reputation amongst wizards. She believes that if he has a good reputation as a great wizard in the British magical world, she would have heard of him unless he's from another country. But Professor Rowan is not from abroad, how come she has not heard of him.

"I used to hunt Fiend."

 

Elston shrugged.

"Fiend hunting?"

Hermione was confused.

"It's the Fiend hunter, the church who hunted down the wizard hundreds of years ago."

Elston extends his left hand toward Hermione’s brows.

Hermione was stunned and she was full of doubt. She knew that the wizard won the war between the wizard and the church. The tale said that the Fiend hunter of the church was already extinct. Besides, how could it be possible to hunt Fiend, another word for wizards? And become a professor of Hogwarts.

 

"I'm a Fiend hunter, but I'm also a wizard."

Suddenly a black colour crystal wand appeared in Elston right hand, with a swirl.

On the train table. Various kinds of treats that release chocolate essence and look delicious appeared on the table and there was some little bunny-shaped chocolate with a magic wand and they rose to and flew in front of Hermione and Jessica. The two carefully caught the snacks. For a while, they remained mute.

 

"Let’s eat, this is what I made myself and there are many more."

 

Elston invited.

 

Hermione was attracted by the scent and took a bite after resisting the temptation for so long. The soft and sweet melts in her mouth, without the dryness of biscuit, the freshness and the sweetness is just right. No one would get tired of this kind of sweats, at least her.

These are just the beginning; the most wholesome moment is when the snack is swallowed.

It felt as if her body seems to be wrapped in the warm tropical seas, the original boney restraint is swept away, the whole body seems to be in the meadow and can smell the aroma of flowers, it took a few minutes to come back to her senses, but she did not react at all, as if she was drunk for a few seconds.

3