How Strong Were We?
3.2k 3 94
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 12

 

 

We decided to make the golems into the 88 Lovecraft’s Great Old Ones. There were obviously more but we chose to model them after the better known 88. We could’ve made more but we didn’t want to fill the entire hallway with just creepy looking statues (or golems) that could easily fend off against a Level 100 Player each.

 

 

Lucifer’s 67 golems might have been able to fight maybe 12~24 Level 100 Players but the ones we had plans for were on a different level. Instead of focusing on their appearance (not like Lovedraftian horror monsters have looks to focus on in the first place), we would prioritize their min-max as much as possible. Firepower over appearance. We planned to make the hallways of the 10th floor…should any outsider ever make it there, completely unbeatable.

 

 

Me: Sis, let’s use the rest. We’ve reached max level. We’re going to need this.

 

 

We gathered enough of the Caloric Stone in a room and activated it.

 

 

Dev: Hello, you have activated the ‘hidden world item’ caloric stone. You have chosen to contact us instead of using it manually. How can we help you?

 

 

Diana: Hi, it’s us again. Could you please connect us to your boss again?

 

 

Dev: Oh, it’s the Miss again. Sure *click*

 

 

After a few seconds, the GM joined the line.

 

 

GM: Ms. Fujitora, you sure are making some big news in the game.

 

 

Diana: It’s the best marketing you could ask for. Anyway, we have a request.

 

 

GM: Please state it.

 

 

Diana: We want 2 rings that could hold an infinite amount of exp.

 

 

GM: … excuse me?

 

 

Diana: We’re both level 100. You know some of those Super Tier Spells or items that use experience instead of mana…we don’t want to lose our levels so we’d like to store them in a ring.

 

 

Me: In the case that we die and lose a couple levels, we’d like the ring so we can just easily replenish our lost levels.

 

 

GM: But infinite is a bit too…high?

 

 

Diana: Just give us the ring and we’ll handle the codes. You know our ability to do so, yes?

 

 

GM: Yes…I will do so.

 

 

(Author: This idea was directly taken from MisterGrin’s Chaotic Good. It was honestly too good of an idea to skip it, logically speaking. So thank you)

 

 

We each received an inconspicuous ring…just a grey stone ring. Once we opened the codes for it, we knew exactly what to do.

 

 

Diana: First expand it and then hide everything in the server itself.

 

 

Me: Add a bunch of useless stuff to cover it up. We can also make it steal experience from the players we kill

 

 

Diana: What about passively? As long as he doesn’t check it too much we can make it generate a little bit of experience each second.

 

 

Me: Make sure it’s always active.

 

 

We coded furiously into the ring adding lines upon lines to hide our deeds. We made sure that the important parts were well hidden before making it looked like it was just a massive Exp storage…and not a ring that used the entire server as a box to hold the experience.

 

 

The GM didn’t find anything wrong with it, and even if he did, what can he say to us? He knew our dad’s personality. Usually serious and all but he got all doting when it was something to do with his daughters (us) and especially me.

 

 

Diana: Done, a completely broken item, and possibly our key to immortality.

 

 

Me: Quite literally. As long as we stock up enough here…we wouldn’t have to spend eternity killing cows in the New World.

 

 

Diana: That really would take forever. *shudder* A couple million cows for a single level…and then the next level would require even more!

 

 

Me: Think on the bright side though…if everything goes to plan, then this power would be ours, and no longer borrowed.

 

 

Sis opened her hands and covered it in fire before looking at it longingly.

 

 

Diana: I miss my powers…my Magu Magu No Mi is so much better than this crap…and all my other powers as well.

 

 

Over our 4 thousand years, we’ve been collecting Devil Fruits with great potentials. Compared to that, we haven’t ate a lot, but that didn’t mean we left the ones we’ve seen ourselves alone.

 

 

In addition to all her previous fruits, she also ate Sakazuki’s Magu Magu (Magma) No Mi, Buggy’s fruit (insane potential), Moria’s Kage Kage No mi, Fuku Fuku No mi (Garb Garb fruit), Kan Jurou's Draw Draw Fruit,  Noro Noro (Slow) and Kaido’s Dragon fruit.

 

 

So there are a few explaining to do here…Sis’s attacks were always focused on heat and with her power over vibrations (even on a molecular level) after eating Whitebeard’s Tremor Tremor Fruit, getting to an insane level of heat was easy. After eating the Magu Magu No Mi and getting the ability to literally become Magma brought forth new ways to apply that heat.

 

 

from the fruit she gained the ability to completely ignore the Universal Laws and create matter, which in combined with heat itself had great potential.

 

 

As for Buggy’s fruit…it was passed on for a few lifetimes with different people possessing it before we realized we made a mistake. We were just thankful that nobody was smart enough to realize the world-ending power the fruit possessed. For example…splitting atoms in your body and not letting yourself be harmed by the logic of Devil Fruit users.

 

 

Absolute, bullshit level crazy potential in that fruit. The moment we realized what it’s name could be implying and how someone crazy could possibly realize it’s potential…the moment the user died we took the fruit and sis ate it.

 

 

With all of these powers upon powers with hundreds on hundreds of years to practice, we were quite invincible. While the level 100 players of Yggdrasil were strong…possibly around the level of an Admiral (but not Yonko) since they are capable of a lot more than just a single power, but compared to us, the players here looked like children playing with sticks.

 

 

I was no different in that regard as I too ate my share of Devil Fruits. To start with, I ate my dad’s gravity (thud thud fruit) to even additionally supplement my powers over gravity. I then ate 2 more fruits had defied gravity entirely…in other words making sure there were no more complete counters to my main ability. I learned my lesson against Shiki and I wasn’t willing to face that again. I ate the Ope Ope No Mi (Law’s Operation fruit) and the Mark-Mark Fruit which, once marked and thrown, completely ignores gravity. With all of this in my arsenal, I pretty much became my own natural law. Of course, I ate one more logia and Paramecia which would cover for my one obvious weakness.

 

 

Doku Doku No Mi (Poison Poison Fruit). I would never die from any amount of poison even before I ate the fruit but poison would still affect me. Making sure it would never fall into the wrong hands by eating it first was an insurance for me…not to mention that the poison poison fruit was never awakened by Magellan and showed immense power…easily overpowering even Blackbeard with these. With all the time I had to play with the fruit, it’s awakened form is simply out of the league.

 

 

Did I mention I ate Aokiji’s Cool Cool fruit (Ice) as well? I didn’t really have a good or accurate ability over temperature, or molecular kinetic movement, so this was a way for me to go back and forth in both sides. It took a bit of practice but I got a good hang of how to properly use the fruit. You can do much more than what Aokiji did…if the name was ‘cool’, then what is stopping it from making it absolute zero? Oh, did I mention that I ate a Mythical Zoan as well? Simply to compete with sis, I ate the 9 tailed Fox’s Devil Fruit. It’s awakened form was…godly in the least.

 

All in all, what sis wanted to say was that…we feel like a shadow of our former selves. So weak, so powerless, and unable to do almost anything. we are completely reliant on our families…even though technically our bodies are only 6 and 11 respectively, but still!

 

 

I honestly cannot wait until we are brought into the New World. Having so much power but suddenly losing it feels like a seal has been tightened around my neck. It’s harder to even breathe compared to before because our physical abilities in both real life and in game are nothing compare to what we were capable of.

 

 

Well, this is still a once in a lifetime experience. Might as well enjoy it while we can before we’re thrown out of the reincarnation system.

94