Chapter 161
122 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yao Chen successfully restored his soul; not only that, but his spiritual powers broke through and reached the peak of the heavenly realm. 

At the moment, no one below half-saint could not notice if Yao Chen possessed a physical body or not. Moreover, he also restored his peak strength of Dou Venerate. 

Yao Chen's eyes shone with icy white flames as he laughed like a maniac. One could feel his long-suppressed emotions. 

Once known as the first alchemist on the continent Yao Chen was reduced to such a state; finally, he regained his strength. 

The black-robed man stood like a stone, unmoved by Yao Chen's breakthrough. To him, who stands at the peak of the Half-Saint realm, Yao Chen's strength was nothing more than a child facing an adult. He could crush the latter in a blink of an eye if he wanted to. 

A few seconds later, Yao Chen regained his demeanor, cupped his hands, and thanked the latter. Even though it was a transaction, Yao Chen still expressed his gratitude. 

"No need, we both got what we wanted," The black-robed man shook his head. 

"A piece of advice, take your disciple and hide in a remote region. I am not afraid to let you know that the disappearance of the Xiao Clan has attracted two Dou Saints." 

As the only person with cultivation above Dou Venerate, he was the only one who felt the presence of the Dou Saints in the Jia Ma Empire.

When he spoke of Dou Saints, his face did not show a hint of respect for them.  

Yao Chen's eyes shrunk when he heard the word 'Dou Saint,' and the happiness of regaining his strength disappeared. Instead, a solemn look replaced it. 

"Xiao Clan..... Dou Saint!" Yao Chen seemed to have understood something, and his face showed unprecedented horror. He then looked at Xiao Yan with complex emotions in his eyes. 

"I have said everything I wanted to say." The black-robed man disappeared without a trace, leaving the pair of master and disciple in the room. 

Yao Chen did not wake up Xiao Yan and sat on the stone chair absentmindedly. Yao Chen was lost in his thoughts for the future. He felt he needed to plan it cautiously because there was no room for mistakes in front of a Dou Saint, not to mention there were two. 

......

On the other side, after paying off the favor he owed to Yao Chen, the black-robed man stood above the ruins of Wu Tian City. 

He finally removed the mask covering his face and revealed his identity. It was none other than old Li who took care of Xiao Ning, and unlike the past, his body revealed unparalleled majesty. 

"It is time to meet the young master," A kind smile appeared on his serious face. He took one last look at the ruins, and a touch of emotion flashed in his eyes. Then he disappeared into the darkness.

The only reason he dared to show up even after knowing that a Dou Saint might be around was due to his dou qi attribute. He possessed a rare darkness attribute along with the fire attribute. 

......

Xiao Ning was oblivious to everything that had happened in the outside world. He was busy dealing with the clan's affairs. 

The clansmen were prepared, and in a few days, a prototype of a new city stood in the vast grassland. It was still structured similar to Wu Tian City. 

"They might arrive anytime," Xiao Ning muttered as he saw the city from above. 

Xiao Ning had already asked the tribe leader protecting him to invite Medusa, along with her clansmen. 

He decided to move the entire snake-people clan to the small realm. There were many capable fighters whom he could use; moreover, it would also enrich the Xiao Clan in the future. Furthermore, he also did it to resolve Medusa's worries. 

At this moment, Xiao Ning sensed a movement outside the small realm, and the storage ring on his finger glowed red. Xiao Ning felt as if something outside was attracting him. 

Xiao Ning's face turned solemn, 'No one else but me knows about this place,' he thought. The next moment, he glanced at the ring glowing on his finger and fell in a deep thought. 

"It used to belong to my father. So, the one outside should also be related to him?" He muttered. 

In the end, he decided to risk it and take a look. To Xiao Ning, getting any information about his parents was worth the risk. 

Even if it were their enemies outside, he would still go. 

......

The next moment, Xiao Ning passed through the space portal and returned outside the valley. 

Before he could even take a step, a vast pressure locked on him, making him unable to move. 

Xiao Ning felt as if he was being stared at by a ferocious beast, making his hair stand. 

He instinctively released his dou qi to counter the pressure, but the pressure kept increasing gradually. 

'Roar!' With a loud dragon chant, Xiao Ning released his bloodline strength, and he also used his heavenly flame to shatter the space bondage binding him. 

'Huh!' Old Li, hidden in the dark, raised his eyes after Xiao Ning broke through his blockade. Although he only used Dou Ancestor level strength, it was not something a Dou Spirit like Xiao Ning could escape from. Not to mention, Old Li is a Half-Saint and not a new Dou Ancestor like Yun Shan. 

"As expected of the young master," Old Li chuckled. 

The next instant, he appeared in front of Xiao Ning and flicked on his forehead. 

Xiao Ning only felt a black shadow appearing in front of him, and then he felt a burst of pain on his forehead. 

Old Li intentionally applied more strength, and Xiao Ning flew backward. 

Xiao Ning returned the next second and stopped a little farther from Old Li. 

"Who are you? What is your relation with the owner of this ring?" He was silently ready to return to the small realm. 

Old Li looked at the ring with complex emotions in his eyes. 

"This ring belonged to my master, young master." Old Li took off his mask and replied calmly. 

1