Chapter 4
3.2k 19 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unlike what Xiao Ning had expected, there were a few jade bottles, few jade slips, some gold coins, and a letter. After seeing this, he was a bit disappointed. In any case, his father was a Dou Ancestor.

" Sigh! " Xiao Ning sighed and took out the letter. He unfolded it and read it. After reading the letter, he had a complicated expression on his face.

The letter's content was, " Ning'er, by the time you read this letter, we will no longer be in the land of the living. Son, I am sorry; that we are not good parents. There are many things which you will know in the future. Until then, cultivate diligently and become strong. Don't worry, at the right time someone will explain everything to you. It's a pity that we won't get to see you again. "

" Son, remember carefully, you should not reveal the jade bottles, and the jade slips to anyone. After traveling through the continent, I finally understood why I couldn't break through the next realm. It was because of my weak foundation. "

" In the first jade bottle, there is a green colored foundational elixir in it and use it as a medicinal bath. It will lay a firm foundation for your future, and after you break through Dou Practitioner, read the first jade slip. "

Xiao Ning never thought that his parents would have made such delicate preparations for him. His eyes turned moist, and he had never felt like this before.

He took out the first Jade bottle and looked at the content within it. A faint green light lingered within the jade bottle, and a fist-sized cluster of the green-colored object was slowly wiggling and drifting within the jade bottle.

As a person from a different world, Xiao Ning already knew the general story, and one thing was for sure that the item within the jade bottle was not the foundation elixir.

Suddenly he began to doubt if his cheap father was joking with him. Yet from the letter he had read, his father had already made it clear that the storage ring had treasures in it.

Xiao Ning kept staring at the jade bottle in his hand; he had a sudden urge to meet Xiao Yan and borrow the latter's storage ring for a while. After a while, he thought of a natural treasure, and a grave expression appeared on Xiao Ning's face.

' Bodhisattva Body Transformation Saliva! ' appeared in his mind, and Xiao Ning murmured to himself, " Yes, it has to be! " After confirming the identity of the item in the jade bottle, Xiao Ning became excited.

As Xiao Ning's father wrote in the letter, if anyone else were to learn about the storage ring's content, the consequences would be disastrous. Moreover, it seems that the tragedy of his parents was related to this.

Even if Xiao Ning did not remember the exact effect of this natural treasure, one thing was for sure, that it would lay the best foundation for his future.

Xiao Ning did not continue his inner struggle, and he prepared a big wooden tub full of warm water. He was not impatient, and only after making sure that no one was near his room, Xiao Ning took off his clothes and jumped into the tub.

He sat cross-legged within the tub, uncocked the jade bottle, and without any hesitation, he swallowed the Bodhisattva Body Transformation Saliva.

Xiao Ning felt a slippery yet cool sensation as it went down his throat. After a few moments, one after another, strands of warm energy spread from his stomach to different parts of his body.

What Xiao Ning failed to notice was that his body bathed in green light. Moreover, it looked as if he was an incarnation of a spiritual God.

The energy was soft and warm, and Xiao Ning felt as he was in a warm spring. Slowly it began to cleanse and transform every part of his body from skin, muscles, organs, and bones.

It was only the beginning, after which it slowly widened, strengthened Xiao Ning's Qi paths, and nourished his soul.

As it nourished his soul, suddenly, Xiao Ning entered the state of enlightenment, and in this state, he seemed to be practicing the dou techniques he had recently learned.

As the green glow on his body reached the peak, it also meant that the transformation would end soon.

#

At this moment, outside Xiao Ning's room, an Old Man muttered, " It seems to be ending. " He sighed, and the next second, his figure vanished away.

#

After a long time, Xiao Ning regained consciousness, and he opened his eyes. A jade-green light flashed from the depth of his pupils. " Huh! " After glancing outside, Xiao Ning muttered to himself, " Has it only been a few hours? " To him, it felt like months had passed.

Xiao Ning glanced at himself and saw that a layer of black material covered his body. Without any further delay, he washed his body and stepped out of the wooden tub.

After wearing his pants, Xiao Ning stood in front of the mirror and found out that he looked more handsome than before. Moreover, his height had increased slightly.

' Pa! Pa! Pa! ' As he lazily twisted, all the bones in his body made sounds. Xiao Ning clenched his fist, and his face showed a satisfied expression.

Although Xiao Ning's cultivation was still the same 9-star Dou Disciple, yet his strength doubled at the least, and he could feel that his physique had changed.

Unlike before, he felt that all of the pores of his body were open. Thus Xiao Ning's current cultivation speed was many times faster than before.

He closed his eyes and silently tried to perceive his surroundings, and to Xiao Ning's surprise, he could clearly observe everything, which showed that his spiritual strength had increased by a considerable amount.

" Growl! " He opened his eyes, and an embarrassed look appeared on his face. Xiao Ning changed his clothes and walked out of his room.

As soon as he stepped out, Xiao Ning said, " Old Li, what are you doing here? "

The Old Man named Li asked, " Young Master, you did not eat the food, right? " He added, " I brought it for you. "

42