Chapter 5
2.8k 5 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xiao Ning, who was hungry, did not even think and happily ate the food with Old Li, and after that, he slept. After all, he was both mentally and physically tired.

The next day, Xiao Ning felt refreshed after he woke up. His spiritual strength had increased, thus sharpening his senses. He quickly attended to his bodily needs and freshened up.

Like always, Xiao Ning went to his grandfather's place to have food with the elderly. Unlike in the past, Xiao Ning could feel that his grandfather was more cheerful.

After having a quick breakfast, Xiao Ning returned to his room. At this moment, there was a solemn expression on his young face. Due to sudden enlightenment, he had mastered his existing dou techniques.

His current dou techniques included ' Dual Dragon Rage, Yellow Grade: High Level! ' and ' Iron Mountain Fist, Yellow Grade: High Level! '

The first one uses Dou Qi to envelope both arms of the user, and the Dou Qi itself forms a dragon shape. It increases the strength of both arms. The latter increases the destructive power and is based on the physical strength of the user.

Xiao Ning's current physical strength had doubled, and he could easily match a 1-star Dou Practitioner in raw power, but he was still far enough from defeating one.

It would have been simple if there was someone to guide him; still, beggars can't be choosers. Xiao Ning was already satisfied with the fact that his parents left such treasures for him.

Xiao Ning was already a 9-star Dou Disciple and could break through the next realm any time; yet, he felt that there was still room for improvement.

Even if Xiao Ning could not feel the presence of Bodhisattva Body Transformation Saliva within his body, he was not stupid enough to think that a 9-star Dou Disciple could refine it.

Moreover, if Xiao Ning were to break through the next realm at this moment, it would be an insult to this heavenly treasure. After thinking for a while, he decided to practice a body tempering dou technique to increase the refining speed.

After making a decision, Xiao Ning didn't waste any time and walked out of his room. After all, Yao Chen's endless methods were like a mountain pressing his shoulders down.

He may know the information about the future, who could guarantee that what he knows will happen and nothing would deviate from it? No, there was no guarantee of this! The storage ring left by his father was already the proof of this.

Moreover, if Yao Chen wished, he could increase the rate at which Xiao Yan's strength recovered. Although Xiao Ning did not hate the latter, he did not wish to admit that he is weaker than Xiao Yan.

The key change the sudden enlightenment had brought Xiao Ning was to accept his true self. Yes, in the past seventeen years, he never once had a thought about competing with others. He had already admitted to the fate. Yet, only after accepting his true heart, Xiao Ning discovered that he had wasted the last seventeen years.

After a few minutes, Xiao Ning stopped in front of a spacious hall. From the plaque placed on top of the gate, one could read ' Dou Technique Hall. '

Xiao Ning casually walked in, and he did not see many people in the hall. After all, once you have remembered the technique, what's the use of staying here.

He walked straight to the right side towards the bookshelves. Xiao Ning started searching for a suitable dou technique. One after another, he scrolled through the scrolls.

After a few moments, Xiao Ning helplessly picked out a scroll. He opened the scroll, and it read, ' Tiger Body, Yellow Grade: Mid Level! ' As he continued reading, Xiao Ning's face turned dark. He could not help but curse the creator of this technique in his mind.

In short, this technique involved getting beaten up and applying a medicinal paste all over the body. It will strengthen the skin, muscles, and bones. The only flaw was that it consumed a lot of time, at least six months.

Moreover, before breaking through Dou Practitioner, Xiao Ning could not use a high-level body tempering dou technique. As they mainly revolve around the Dou Qi.

" Sigh! " With a wry smile on his face, Xiao Ning walked out of the Dou Technique Hall. It did not take him long to memorize the technique. As for the medicinal paste, he had already thrown it out of his mind. After all, which medicinal paste could compare with Bodhisattva Body Transformation Saliva.

Xiao Ning twitched his lips and thought, ' Now the only thing left is to find someone who will beat me. ' While thinking of this, he had already returned to his room.

Suddenly, he looked at Old Li, and his eyes brightened. Xiao Ning couldn't think of a better candidate. Naturally, he would not be stupid enough to ask any random person to beat him up. Xiao Ning did not want others to think that he was crazy.

He approached Old Li and asked, " Old Li, I need your assistance. "

Old Li looked at Xiao Ning and asked, " What happened, Young Master? "

Xiao Ning's lips twitched, and he said, " I need you to beat me. "

After hearing this, a strange light flashed in Old Li's eyes; he extended his arm, touched Xiao Ning's head, and muttered, " Young Master doesn't look sick, did he suffer a head injury? "

Xiao Ning's face darkened, and he said, " Old Li, I am not insane. I want your help to practice a dou technique. "

Old Li sighed in relief and said, " Young Master, you should have mentioned this earlier. " He continued, " Which dou technique does Young Master wish to practice? "

He replied, " Tiger Body! "

Old Li again gave him a weird look as if asking, are you sure that you are normal?

Xiao Ning rolled his eyes and ignored his weird look. He walked back into his room, and Old Li followed him.

39