Chapter 6
2.6k 1 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pa! Pa! Pa! Pa! Beating sounds came from Xiao Ning's room, and according to the method recorded in the scroll, Old Li used a stick to hit Xiao Ning at the specific places.

A month has passed since Xiao Ning had returned from Dou Technique hall, and apart from attending to his bodily functions, Xiao Ning trained crazily.

In order to maximize the effect of the remaining Bodhisattva Body Transformation Saliva within his body, Xiao Ning decided not to apply the medicinal paste mentioned on the scroll.

It was a gamble on his part; without the medicinal paste, it could leave behind a hidden injury. Even after a month's bitter training, Xiao Ning still failed to cultivate the first stage of Tiger Body.

Xiao Ning guessed that Bodhisattva Body Transformation Saliva had already refined his physique once. Hence he would have to double the efforts if Xiao Ning wanted to see some results.

After ending today's training, Xiao Ning looked at the scars all over his body and said, " Old Li, from tomorrow, change the wooden stick and get an iron one. "

Old Li was a little shocked; after all, he had accompanied Xiao Ning through this crazy training. After seeing his determined eyes, Old Li helplessly said, " Okay, young master. " After this, he left.

" Hiss! " The scars on his body stung as Xiao Ning stepped into the wooden tub filled with warm water. At this moment, he was both physically and mentally tired. After a few moments, his breathing became even, and Xiao Ning dozed off.

" Huh! " " I fell asleep? " It was only after a while that Xiao Ning woke up. Although the wounds on his body still stung; yet after taking a nap, he felt refreshed.

Slowly letting out a breath, Xiao Ning stood up, and the cool water droplets fell from his body. He lazily stretched and muttered to himself after taking a look at his physique, " No girl would be able to resist my body. "

Bodhisattva Body Transformation Saliva not only refined his physique but also made his skin whiter.  It would be more appropriate to call him beautiful instead of handsome.

Xiao Ning quickly changed into a new pair of clothes and ate the food. It has been a month since he walked out of his room. Today, Xiao Ning decided to take a day off and stroll for a bit.

Firstly he walked around in the clan to see if something interesting had happened, yet Xiao Ning was bored after not finding anything exciting.

Sighing, Xiao Ning stepped out of the clan and walked towards the Wu Tan City. After looking at the gold coins within his storage ring, Xiao Ning aimed at the markets controlled by their Xiao Clan.

Soon, he entered the city and made a beeline towards the Xiao clan market. As Xiao Ning was about to cross the gate, the guards greeted him, " Welcome, young master. "

The news that Xiao Zhan had appointed Xiao Ning as the next clan head spread like fire, and within the next few days, everyone in Wu Tan city learned of this. What people did not expect was that Xiao Ning shut himself for the next month to train crazily. Now that the guards have seen him, how could they let such a chance slip away?

Xiao Ning nodded politely, and as he was about to walk through the gate and enter the market, he heard a respectful voice from behind.

" Greetings, young master Ning, the Clan Leader has asked me to follow you and protect you. " A middle-aged man wearing Xiao clan's uniform approached from behind.

Xiao Ning turned around and saw the man, yet from the puzzled look in his eyes, it was evident that Xiao Ning did not remember him. The middle-aged man chuckled and said, " Young Master, you don't have to be embarrassed, I am Pei En. " He added, " You may not have seen me in the clan; after all, the clan leader arranged me here to protect the market. "

Xiao Ning nodded politely and said, " Uncle Pei En, I will trouble you. " He secretly looked at the badge on Pei En's chest and murmured, " 6-star Dou Practitioner, not bad. It seems that Xiao Zhan really values me. "

Pei En seemed to have not heard him; he ordered other guards to be more vigilant as he was about to accompany Xiao Ning.

After they entered the market, Xiao Ning strolled aimlessly; it seemed as if there was nothing that could attract his attention. Seeing this, Pei En said, " Young master Ning, third young master Xiao Yan and Miss Xun Er are also present in the market. " He added, " Should we go to their location. " Now that Pei En had entered the market, he suggested this to protect them from any accident.

Xiao Ning was surprised and said, " Okay. " Soon, they entered the inner part of the market. Only the rich and powerful people dared to set up their stalls in this region. Even their Xiao clan had many stalls in this area.

As soon as they reached this area, something gathered their attention. A group of people had surrounded Xiao Yan and Xiao Xun Er. After seeing this, Xiao Ning frowned; in any case, Xiao Yan was a member of the Xiao clan, and he would become clan leader in the future.

Xiao Ning couldn't just stand and see them getting bullied by other people. He sighed and thought to himself, ' Xiao Yan, now you owe me two favors. '

Xiao Ning said, " Uncle Pei En, I will leave it to you. " Pei En, who was already feeling anxious, rushed forward. Xiao Ning Followed him.

As they reached near, Xiao Ning finally saw who had stopped Xiao Yan and Xiao Xun Er. At this time, he heard, " Xiao Yan, I heard that Miss Nalan revoked her marriage contract with you? Hehe! It was not unexpected; after all, you are a cripple. "

At this moment, Xiao Ning spoke, " Ah! I thought it was a dog barking. It turned out to be you, Jia Lie Ao! " Everyone in the vicinity heard Xiao Ning's voice and became silent.

Xiao Yan and Xun Er looked back and said, " Big Brother Xiao Ning! "

 

Note -

For early access to the next chapters, visit P.A.T.R.E.O.N- Franknoble.

Thank you for your support.

30