Chapter 7
2.5k 2 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Silence! After hearing Xiao Ning's words, everyone in the surroundings became silent. Even the group of people who came with Jia Lei Ao had a shocked expression on their faces.

Jia Lei Ao's slightly pale face became ugly. Xiao Yan's previous words had already made him angry. Yet, to leave a good impression in front of Xiao Xun Er, he kept a smile on his face and endured it.

But now, after hearing Xiao Ning's words, he could not keep his anger in control. Jia Lei Ao was the young master of the Jia Lei family and a Dou Practitioner. When had he been humiliated so much?

At this time, Xiao Ning took a few steps forward and stood beside Xiao Yan. With a curious expression on his face, Xiao Ning looked at Jia Lie Ao and said, " Jia Lei Ao, why is your face pale? Are you sick? "

He looked back at Xiao Yan and Xun Er and spoke with concern on his face, " Cousin Yan! Cousin Xun Er! Stay away from him; his disease might be contagious. "

After seeing the solemn expression on Xiao Ning's face, both of them started laughing. The crowd took a few steps back and distanced themselves from Jia Lei Ao.

At this moment, Jia Lei Ao's pale face was filled with fury. He spoke in a slightly hoarse voice, " Xiao Ning! I dare you if you are a man, fight with me. "

Xiao Ning helplessly spread his hand and said, " Jia Lei Ao! Although your method of provocation is really childish yet come on. " He had been training for a month, and Xiao Ning was already feeling suffocated. He was itching to beat someone to release the frustration in his heart.

Now that Jia Lei Ao gave generously presented him an opportunity, how could Xiao Ning refuse it? Moreover, he could let loose and test his current strength.

Suddenly Pei En interjected, " Young Master Ning, don't be impulsive. " He reminded Xiao Ning out of the kindness in his heart. He knew Jia Lei Ao was a sly person.  Moreover, to give him a way out, Pei En said, " Young master, or you can compare with him after breaking through Dou Practitioner. After all, you are only seventeen this year. "

Pei En's words were like a blade passing through Jia Lei Ao's chest, not long ago, Xiao Yan had said something similar to humiliate him, and now Pei En repeated it. Yet, he could not refute it because it was the truth.

Xiao Yan, who had been quiet the whole time, also spoke up, " Big brother Ning, be careful. " Xiao Yan felt that he was responsible for this situation. He silently noted it in his heart. He decided to repay Xiao Ning in the future.

Xiao Ning never thought that things would turn this way, and he only intended to get an idea of his strength. He said, " Okay, Uncle Pei, don't worry. " He laughed, patted Xiao Yan's shoulder, and stepped forward.

A fighting intent burned in his eyes; Xiao Ning grinned and said, " Come on. " He raised his arm and taunted Jia Lei Ao.

Jia Lei Ao roared, " Xiao Ning!!! " He clenched his fist, rushed forward, and punched at Xiao Ning's face. Jia Lei Ao only used his physical strength; after all, he was a Dou Practitioner, and Xiao Ning was not. In his mind, this farce would be over the next second.

If it were any other 9-star Dou Disciple, Jia Lei Ao would have knocked him out, but Xiao Ning was not.

After his spiritual strength increased, Xiao Ning's sense's sharpened, and he could see everything in extreme detail. In his eyes, Jia Lie Ao's punch was slow; Xiao Ning took a step to left and easily evaded him. At the same moment, he clenched his right fist and punched Jia Lei Ao's stomach. Xiao Ning also relied on his physical strength.

" Cough! Cough! " Jia Lei Ao clutched his stomach, coughed, and fell on his knee. The strength behind Xiao Ning's punch had frightened him.

Jia Lei Ao immediately circulated his Dou Qi to ease the pain and shouted, " Xiao Ning, how can you be this powerful? " At this moment, his mind was in shock. Even if Jia Lei Ao did not specialize in body tempering; still, he was a Dou Practitioner.

After a Dou Disciple breakthroughs to Dou Practitioner; apart from forming a Dou Qi cyclone within his dantian, his physical strength would also increase.

The rest of the people also had a shocked expression similar to Jia Lei Ao on their faces. Especially the people from the Xiao clan. Although they knew that Xiao Ning had broken through 9-star Dou Disciple; but, they still could not believe his strength.

Xiao Ning did not answer Jia Lei Ao, nor did he pay attention to anyone else. He rushed forward, raised his right knee, and aimed at Jia Lei Ao's face.

Jia Lei Ao was frightened by his actions, and without wasting any other second, the Dou Qi in his body churned, which in turn increased his strength, and he easily avoided Xiao Ning's assault.

Xiao Ning looked at this and sighed, ' After a Dou Practitioner uses his Dou Qi, his strength is truly at a different level. ' He knew the situation had become tricky, and if Jia Lei Ao wanted to avoid his attacks, there was nothing Xiao Ning could have done.

After Dou Qi's circulation, the pain in his stomach eased, and Jia Lei Ao smiled evilly and said, " Xiao Ning, now it is my turn to return the gesture. "

" Emerald Wind Fist! Black Grade: Low Level! " A thin layer of wind coiled around Jia Lei Ao's arms, increasing his strength and lethality.

Jia Lei Ao circulated his Dou Qi to his feet to increase his agility, clenched his fist, and rushed forward. He also aimed at Xiao Ning's stomach.

Although Jia Lei Ao's speed had increased, Xiao Ning could still see it clearly, and the only difference this time was that he could not avoid it in time.

A crazy thought appeared in Xiao Ning's mind, ' Since I can not avoid it; let's face it head-on. '

" Iron Mountain Fist! Yellow Grade: High Level! " Xiao Ning's hand became dark as he clenched his fist. The fighting intent within his eyes raged, and he also threw a punch.

31