Chapter 13
2.1k 4 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She turned around and walked back to the auction house, and Xiao Ning followed behind her. Maybe he did not pay attention before, but at this moment, Xiao Ning's eyes were on her curvy waist. 

For a moment, he was stunned and couldn't take his eyes off her waist. Ya Fei, who was at least a Dou Practitioner, noticed that something is not right, and she stopped in her tracks. She felt as if someone was staring at her and turned around. 

Xiao Ning, whose mind had wandered off, failed to notice that Ya Fei had stopped, and he bumped into her. The next instant, he came back to his senses, raised his head only to feel something soft touched his face. 

From the corner of his eye, Xiao Ning saw Ya Fei's blushing face, and only now did he realized the source of that soft sensation. 'It's bad; she will definitely scream. What should I do?' Xiao Ning thought in his heart and cursed himself for not paying attention. 

"YOU..." As Ya Fei was about to yell, Xiao Ning leaned forward and pressed his lips on hers. 

Ya Fei's eye's widened in shock, and she stood stunned. Although she uses acts boldly, yet she has never been close to any man. Now Xiao Ning not only acted cheaply; he also took advantage of her. How could she not be shocked? 

After a few seconds, Xiao Ning got carried away and felt more confident. He extended his left arm and hugged her waist. 

Ya Fei's charming face was tomato red; she was still in a state of shock and only reacted after she felt a big hand on her butt. Her Dou Qi surged, and she pushed Xiao Ning away. 

"YOU! Ya Fei panted for breath and pointed her finger at Xiao Ning. Obviously, she was angry, yet no words came out of her mouth.

Ya Fei unconsciously used more than half of her dou qi, and as a result, Xiao Ning was hit hard.

'Cough! Cough!' Xiao Ning stood up with some difficulty; his body trembled, and blood dripped from the corner of his mouth. 

Ya Fei was scared after looking at his appearance and regretted punching him and totally forgot why she hit him. 

He was also stunned after seeing the worry in her eyes. Suddenly a strange emotion appeared in his mind, and Xiao Ning slowly walked forward.

Ya Fei felt puzzeled after looking at his actions. 

In a second, he stopped in front of her, and with blood on his lips, he kissed her again. After a while, Xiao Ning stopped. He looked at the blushing woman in front of him and domineeringly said, "Ya Fei, from today you are my Xiao Ning's woman."

He did not wait for her response and walked out of the auction house. 

Ya Fei stood there stunned, and only after a few minutes did she react. She took out a small white cloth from her storage ring, wiped off Xiao Ning's blood from her mouth, and carefully stored it.

In the beginning, Ya Fei was merely curious about him, but after this incident, she carved Xiao Ning's figure in her heart. She mumbled to herself, "From today, you are my man." 

If the people in Wu Tan City learned that Xiao Ning won Ya Fei's heart, they would probably fight against him to death. 

......

After leaving the Premier Auction House, Xiao Ning clutched his chest and smiled bitterly. He thought, 'If it were someone else, they would have died long ago.' It was only thanks to Bodhisattva Body Transformation Saliva; otherwise, his outcome would have been the same. 

He barely controlled himself from yelling due to the pain in his chest. Xiao Ning gritted his teeth and slowly walked back to the clan. Luckily no one noticed the blood on his mouth. 

Xiao Ning entered the room and casually closed the door. He opened the wooden cabinet and took out the medicinal paste. The next instant, he took off his upper robe and applied the paste on his chest. 

Ignoring the burning sensation on his chest, Xiao Ning sat cross-legged on his bed and started absorbing dou qi from his surroundings. 

Xiao Ning estimated that it would take him three days to recover. 

'Sigh!' Xiao Ning shook his head, yet he did not regret today's actions. Anyways, Xiao Yan will return to the clan, and he can carry out his plan the next time.

Xiao Ning slept after finishing his daily training, and unknown to him, his injury had already healed.

......

As the sunlight entered the room through the window, Xiao Ning opened his eyes and got up from his bed. 

'Huh!' 'My injury's healed,' He casually stretched and found that he did not feel pain anymore. 

Xiao Ning did not struggle with the question, 'How did I recover?' and started planning on how to blackmail Xiao Yan. Naturally, Xiao Ning was not stupid, and he knew about Yao Chen's existence. 

'For the time being, let's focus on breaking through the next realm.' He set a small goal for himself. He quickly freshened up and ate the food.

After attending to his bodily needs, Xiao Ning left his room and went straight towards his grandfather's residence. Before retreating for the next few months, he thought about meeting the Old Man once.

Xiao Ning felt dizzy as he walked out of his grandfather's place, and even now, he couldn't believe that the Old Man talked for hours. 

'Sigh!' Xiao Ning wiped off the sweat from his forehead and made a mental note to himself, 'Never make an initiative to visit the Old Man.'

He sat on the bed and began to ponder. There are two ways to breakthrough and become a Dou Practitioner. The first one is to absorb the essence from the surroundings, refine it, and compress it into a Dou Qi cyclone. The second one is to use Qi Gathering Pill. 

No one in their right mind would use the first method because the success rate is not high, and it is time-consuming; whereas, after eating the Qi Gathering Pill, the person will definitely break through Dou Practitioner.  

It is just neither Xiao Ning has a Qi Gathering Pill, nor he nows an alchemist who has one. 

'How can I forget them!' Xiao Ning's eyes lit up as he thought of Premier Auction House. He was sure that a Qi Gathering Pill was no big deal for them, and Xiao Ning did not lack gold coins.

 

Note -

For early access to the next chapters, visit P.A.T.R.E.O.N- Franknoble.

Thank you for your support.

28