Chapter 14
2k 4 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning, a young figure sat on the bed cross-legged with his eyes closed. His hands formed a strange hand-seal and breathed in a unique rhythm. 

As the sunlight entered the room through the window and fell on his face, Xiao Ning's tightly shut eye's opened, and a tinge of green light flashed in them. He exhaled the impure air and finished his daily Dou Qi training. 

Xiao Ning quickly changed into a new pair of attractive clothes and stepped out of the room. Unlike every day, he did not go to the Dou Technique pavilion to train; instead, he headed straight to Wu Tan City. 

After yesterday's events, he was a bit nervous, Ya Fei was the first woman he ever kissed, and his mind wandered again just by thinking of her charming face. 

As he recovered from his thoughts, Xiao Ning noticed that he had entered Wu Tan City and made a bee-line towards their Xiao Clan's market. 

He had a clear goal this time and did not waste time strolling in the market. Xiao Ning purchased two portions of the food he liked from different shops. 

......

After a few minutes, Xiao Ning saw the majestic building of Primer Auction House. The guards standing at the gate still remembered him and did not stop him from entering. 

As Xiao Ning entered, one of the maids working in the auction house stepped forward and greeted him.

"What can I do for you, young master?" The maid was professionally trained she smiled and spoke in a soft voice. 

If it were anyone else, they would have been tempted, but Xiao Ning's face remained indifferent from the beginning. Moreover, Compared to Y Fei, she was not even close. Xiao Ning said, "I am here to meet miss Ya Fei." 

The maid's face changed, and she said, "Young master, I am sorry, but Miss Ya Fei has said that she won't meet anyone." She got nervous after thinking that her reply might anger him. 

Unlike her thoughts, Xiao Ning still had an indifferent face, and he continued, "Tell her, Xiao Ning is here."

Seeing that Xiao Ning insisted, the maid nodded and said, "Young Master, please follow me." She led him to another hall. 

Xiao Ning entered the room and casually sat on one of the seats. The maid left after pouring a cup of tea for him. He picked up the cup and took a sip. 

'Yi!' His eyes lit up, and he thought, 'This is no ordinary tea. Sure enough, Primer Family deserves to be one of the top forces of the Jia Ma Empire.' 

Soon, the maid returned, she said, "Young Master, follow me." At this moment, a curiosity arose in her heart. It has been more than two years since she started working in the auction house. 

She had seen many people coming to the auction house to meet Miss Ya Fei; but, the latter always rejected, and this was the first time she accepted. 

The maid curiously looked at Xiao Ning and had to admit that he is the most handsome man she had seen so far, and a blush appeared on her face. 

She did not dare to look up and hurriedly led Xiao Ning to Ya Fei's chamber. They entered the corridor and walked up the stairs. 

On the second floor, only three rooms were present, and the maid stopped in front of the last one. She bowed slightly, "Young master," and left. 

Xiao Ning took a deep breath and pushed open the door, and walked in. Unlike what he had in his mind, Xiao Ning was surprised after looking at the simple room. 

Aside from a small bed, the room contained a wooden table, chairs, and a bookshelf filled with scrolls. Ya Fei sat on the chair with an opened scroll in front of her. 

'Cough!' Xiao Ning coughed after seeing that she did not notice his presence. 

"Come, sit." Without even raising her head, Ya Fei casually spoke. Her current posture was completely different from what Xiao Ning had seen yesterday. She no longer used her beauty to charm anyone.

"You look pretty." Xiao Ning mumbled while he made himself at ease and sat beside her. 

Ya Fei raised her head after hearing his words and looked him in the eye. Not to be outdone, Xiao Ning also looked back. He could see the complexity in her eyes and felt that something is wrong. 

He leaned forward, extended his arms, and hugged her. Ya Fei also did not resist and rested her head on his chest. For a couple of minutes, they stayed like this. 

Even if no one spoke, yet, in these few minutes, everything changed. Yesterday Xiao Ning was attracted to her appearance and desired her body. Now he wished nothing more than to always stay by her side. 

He lowered his head, kissed her forehead, and said, "Yes, at the moment, I am weak, but it won't remain the same in the future." 

Ya Fei did not speak; instead, she hugged him back. Unknown to Xiao Ning, a smile appeared on her face. 

Xiao Ning rested his head on her shoulders, sniffed her faint body scent, and whispered in her ears, "Fei'er, how much longer do you think I can hold back?" 

After feeling his warm breath on her ear, Ya Fei's body trembled, and she finally spoke, "I believe you won't." She raised her head and got out of his embrace. 

It seemed as if her previous worry had disappeared, and a lovely smile appeared on her face. Her smile stunned Xiao Ning, and he quickly leaned forward and pecked on her lips. 

An attractive blush appeared on her face; she took a few steps back and vigilantly looked at him. 

Xiao Ning chuckled and took out the food from his storage ring and placed it on the table. He said, "Let's eat." Seeing this, Ya Fei felt at ease, and she restored her normal appearance. 

She sat across him, and both of them started eating. At the same time, they talked a lot. For the first time in seventeen years, Xiao Ning felt so cheerful. 

'Click!' Suddenly, Xiao Ning heard the sound of glass breaking, and the Dou Qi in his body started churning. A shock appeared on his face, and he couldn't believe it.

 

Note - No Chapter tomorrow.

26