Chapter 15
1.9k 2 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xiao Ning was stuck at 9-star Dou Disciple for quite some time now, and he did not sense any signs of a breakthrough. 

Yet, after spending some time with Ya Fei, Xiao Ning's mind calmed down, and his Dou Qi started surging. It was a sign of a breakthrough. 

A bitter expression appeared on his face, of all the places, only now did he have to breakthrough. Xiao Ning did not continue his inner struggle, and he sat cross-legged on the floor.

Ya Fei also sensed the sudden change in Xiao Ning's Dou Qi, and a trace of shock appeared on her face. After all, she had gone through this stage. 

Xiao Ning placed his trust in Ya Fei and concentrated on the matter at hand. He used both of his hands and formed a complex hand-seal for absorbing Dou Qi. 

......

Although he is a peak 9-star Dou Disciple; yet, Xiao Ning needs to absorb more Dou Qi from the surroundings, refine it and compress it to form a Dou Qi cyclone. 

It is for this reason that many prefer to take the assistance of the Qi Gathering Pill. Xiao Ning had also come here, intending to purchase the pill, yet he didn't get any chance to talk business. 

If Xiao Ning were to give up on this chance, he would suffer a backlash, and his Dou Qi would reduce to 8-star or maybe even 7-star Dou Disciple.

......

The Dou Qi from the surroundings entered his body and filled Xiao Ning's Qi Pathways. Only after storing the maximum amount of Dou Qi in the Oi Pathways can one start the process of compression. 

Otherwise, even if the person succeeds and becomes Dou Practitioner, their strength would differ from others. 

Moreover, each part of Xiao Ning's body has been strengthened twice by Bodhisattva Body Transformation Saliva. His Qi Pathways were twice as wider as compared to other 9-star Dou Disciples. 

While this represents that Xiao Ning's potential is huge; still, it does not change the fact that he has to absorb twice as much as Dou Qi. 

It would only be possible if Xiao Ning absorbs Dou Qi straight for a few hours. Yet, afterward, he would be too exhausted to compress the Dou Qi. 

In any case, Xiao Ning's situation was not good. 

......

It has been over an hour since Xiao Ning sat cross-legged and started absorbing Dou Qi. 

Ya Fei, who sat nearby, frowned. In her estimation, Xiao Ning should have absorbed the energy and started compressing it; but, the latter was absorbing Dou Qi.

She knew if this situation were to continue, the result would not be good. 

Even if Ya Fei looks approachable, she is an arrogant person. Her single smile would cause the men to lose their minds. Yet, she was worried for Xiao Ning. In just two meetings, she had fallen for him.

Ya Fei bit her lip, and her mind struggled; finally, she decided and quickly rushed out of the room.

After a short while, she returned with a jade bottle in her hands. Ya Fei tilted the bottle, and a blue-green pill rolled out and rested on her palm.

Without any hesitation, she came in front of Xiao Ning and fed him the pill. Ya Fei said, "Xiao Ning, hurry and refine this Qi Gathering Pill." 

......

Even if Xiao Ning concentrated on absorbing the Dou Qi, still, he was aware of what happened in his surroundings, and his heart warmed after hearing her words. 

He felt a cool sensation as the pill entered his mouth, and a moment later, warm energy entered his body. 

Xiao Ning shifted his mind from all of the distractions and focused on refining the Qi Gathering Pill. With a single thought, the Dou Qi in his Qi Pathways enveloped the pure energy and refined it into Dou Qi. 

Qi Gathering Pill continued to release the pure essence, and Xiao Ning's Dou Qi greedily refined it; thus, increasing his Dou Qi every second.

It lasted for another half an hour, after which Xiao Ning felt that he could no longer absorb more Dou Qi. The next instant, Xiao Ning changed his hand-seal, and a suction force came from his dantian.

After a few moments, all of his Dou Qi entered into the dantian, and only a critical step was left. Xiao Ning was already aware of the next step, and he used his soul strength to guide the Dou Qi. 

It may sound simple, but it is not an easy task. Many people fail at this step because their soul strength is not sufficient. Thanks to Bodhisattva Body Transformation Saliva, Xiao Ning's soul strength was stronger than his peers. 

Xiao Ning's spirit strength guided the Dou Qi, and slowly it started to compress. As the Dou Qi got compressed, its color changed from milky-white to pale-green. 

'Bang!' Xiao Ning heard a sound from within his body as if something had shattered. He successfully broke through and became Dou Practitioner.

Xiao Ning opened his eyes a pale-green light flashed in them before restoring their original colors. 

He got up and said, "Fei'er, thankyou." After which, he collapsed on her bed. 

Ya Fei also sighed in relief after seeing that he successfully broke through and a lovely smile appeared on her face. 

She took a few steps forward, came next to Xiao Ning, and muttered while she stroked his face, "Fool!"

......

Xiao Ning woke up after some time and felt refreshed and never felt like this before. The essence of energy changes after one becomes a Dou Practitioner.

After entering the Dou Practitioner realm, one could see inside their body's also known as the inner view. He did not rush to see and instead looked around to Find Ya Fei. 

He saw that she was sleeping with her head rested on the table. Xiao Ning jumped off the bed and came in front of Ya Fei. 

Xiao Ning slowly extended his arms, wrapped around her waist and back. He slowly picked her, placed Ya Fei on the bed, and covered her with the quilt.

It would be bad if he left like this, so Xiao Ning decided to remain here for the night. He sat on the chair and looked at Ya Fei's sleeping cute face. 

 

Note -

For early access to the next chapters, visit P.A.T.R.E.O.N- Franknoble.

Thank you for your support.

29