Chapter 33
1.4k 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Students, come in." Rou Lin walked forward and spoke in a gentle voice. After hearing her words, the candidates sitting under the sun looked at her as a savior. Joy appeared on their faces, and they walked in a haggardly manner. 

Next, everyone sat in an orderly manner, and Rou Lin smiled after looking at this scene. She ordered two male students to bring the unconscious Luo Bo. Rou Lin stared at him, and a frown appeared on her face. 

Rou Lin tilted her head and looked at Xiao Ning, who sat on the corner beside Xiao Mei. The next instant, her gaze stayed at Xiao Yu before she smiled. 

"I thank you for sparing Luo Bo; don't worry, he won't trouble Xiao Yu from  now on." Rou Lin spoke in her gentle voice. She knew very well even if Xiao Ning crippled Luo Bo. She couldn't blame him. 

"Teacher Rou Lin doesn't have to thank me; it was a spar, and senior Luo Bo hasn't done anything yet." Xiao Ning smiled and replied politely. While fighting, Xiao Ning felt a gaze on him and figured that it was teacher Rou Lin. 

Everyone, including Rou Lin's lips, twitched after hearing his words, and they understood that Xiao Ning was waiting for Luo Bo to cross a line. Justifiably clean up the latter. 

'Hiss' Everyone felt a chill on their backs and decided not to offend him. 

Rou Lin smiled and shook her head; she lightly touched Luo Bo's hand and injected a blue-colored Dou Qi into the latter's body and slightly healed his injuries. 

Following this small incident, Rou Lin sat on her chair; she waved her hand, a green scroll and pen appeared in her hands. 

Rou Lin looked at the students sitting in front of her and said, "Congratulations on passing the test; now, all of you are Jia Nan Academy's students."

"The Academy divides students according to their potential and to determine it. I need to know your current strength." 

"8-star Dou Disciple belong to F-class!"

"9-star Dou Disciple belong to E-class!"

"1-star Dou Practitioner belong to D-class!"

"2-star Dou Practitioner belong to C-class!"

"3-star Dou Practitioner belong to B-class!"

"4-star Dou Practitioner belong to A-Class!" 

"5-star Dou Practitioner belong to S-class!"

At this moment, Rou Lin gazed at Xiao Ning's figure and thought, "I don't know how would they react after knowing that a student with potential beyond 'S-class' has appeared this time.

"Okay, let's begin; one by one, tell me your name, age, and Dou Qi level." Rou Lin's gentle voice awakened them from their stupor. 

......

"Ji Yan, Ninth stage Duan Qi, Twenty years old." The man sitting on the left corner spoke. 

"E-class." Rou Lin nodded and recorded the information on the scroll. 

Soon, almost everyone finished speaking, and it was Xiao Yan's turn. He lazily said, "Xiao Yan, 4-star Dou Practitioner, seventeen years old." 

Everyone became silent after listening to Xiao Yan's words; his current strength was better than most senior students. 

After listening to him, a smile formed on Rou Lin's face. Even though she had some expectations, Rou Lin never thought that he would have 'A-class potential.

She blinked her eyes at Xiao Xun Er and had a faint expectation that the latter might turn out to be an S-class potential student. 

"Xiao Xun Er, 6-star Dou Practitioner, sixteen years old." Xun Er stood up and spoke in a clear voice. 

'Silence!' If Xiao Yan's words made them surprised, then Xun Er's words shocked everyone. Even Rou Lin was no exception; she overestimated Xun Er and rated her an S-class student; yet, it turned out that she underestimated her. Xiao Xun Er's potential is beyond S-class. 

"Very good." Rou Lin gently praised her. Next, her eyes turned towards Xiao Ning. 

"Xiao Ning, 1-star Dou Master, twenty years old." Xiao Ning's face carried a polite smile as he spoke. 

Their eyes became sluggish, and a single word appeared in their minds, 'This monster.' Rou Lin's hand also stiffened for a moment before she recorded his information. 

Luo Bo and his group shivered after hearing Xiao Ning's words. They discarded their original plan of dealing with Xhim after reaching the academy. 

"Students, you have a week to deal with everything; after that, the academy will send people to pick you up." Rou Lin smiled and instructed them.

......

As everyone got up to leave, Xiao Ning hesitated for a moment before he stepped forward and said, "Teacher Rou Lin, I have a request." He kept his tone as humble as possible. 

Rou Lin raised her chin, looked at him, and said, "Say, student Ning, what happened?" 

While sitting in the tent, Xiao Ning decided to ask for a leave and look for the strange thing attracting him. He would not miss any opportunity for increasing his strength.

"Teacher, I have an urgent matter and need a leave before going to the academy." Xiao Ning sincerely asked her. 

Rou Lin was taken aback by his request and immediately had a headache. She looked at his determined eyes and asked, "How long?" Even though it was against the rules. But for a genius like Xiao Ning, she could make an exception. 

Xiao Ning thought for a moment and answered hesitatingly, "A few months." He thought, 'I will search for it for a few months; rest depends on the situation.'

After hearing his words, all of them stood stunned. They never thought that Xiao Ning would ask for such a long leave. 

Rou Lin frowned after hearing this and began to think whether to agree or not. 'Xiao Ning is not a regular genius. The vacation is not impossible, but he needs to learn a lesson.' 

Xiao Ning smiled inwardly after looking at her eyes. He knew that she had already accepted his request, but there might be a catch. 

Before she could speak, Xiao Yan also appeared beside Xiao Ning; he acted shy and asked, "Teacher; I also need to take a leave."

Rou Lin's eye's twitched, and anger started to appear on her beautiful face; she asked with a dangerous smile, "Student Xiao Yan, how long vacation do you need?" 

Let alone Xiao Ning, the rest of them also noticed the change in Rou Lin's expression. At this moment, Xiao Ning wished to smack Xiao Yan into the ground.

Xiao Yan, who was acting shy, said, "probably one year." 

"Oh!" Rou Lin nodded. 'Now, even the new students think I am a pushover. These brats need to be taught a lesson,' she thought in her mind. 

"If both of you can stand after accepting ten moves from me, I will approve it," Rou Lin spoke with a dangerous smile on her face. Her eyes flickered, and no one knew what she was thinking. 

"Okay, teacher," both of them replied collectively. 

18