Chapter 50
1.2k 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xiao Ning quickly took out a bunch of healing pills and swallowed them in one go. He endured the pain in his abdomen and continued flying. Even with his abundant Dou Qi, Xiao Ning could only fly for a short distance. 

Even now, fear resurfaced in his mind as he thought of the flame sword. Fortunately, he quickly mobilized the 'Golden Budha Flame' in time and enveloped the trace of 'Bone Chilling Flame.' As a result, it was as if a regular sword impaled his body rather than having a heavenly flame burning him inside out. 

Even though Xiao Ning managed to save his life; still, the wound would take some time to heal, and in this period, he won't be able to display all of his strength. 

A bitter smile appeared on his face as he looked at the bunch of white flames wrapped inside his 'Golden Budha Flame,' within his Qi Cyclone. While it was only a trace of 'Bone Chilling Flame' still, it was enough to kill him many times, and now he did not know what to do with this time bomb ticking within his body. 

Unless he finds a way to get rid of it, Xiao Ning wouldn't dare breakthrough the next realm. The more he thought of this, the uglier his expression became. 

Although he was a bit curious why did Yao Lao did not chase him; still, it was good for him. At this moment, the pain in his abdomen stopped his train of thought, and Xiao Ning regained his focus.

Soon, the entrance of the Qingshan town appeared in front of his eyes. Xiao Ning slowly descended, and the golden wings on his back disappeared. 

Xiao Ning wiped off the sweat from his pale face and wore a black robe to cover his body. He took slow steps and entered the town. Fortunately, there was a mask on his face, and no one noticed his condition; otherwise, it would only increase the problems for him. 

While the healing pills did elevate his condition; still, he needed proper treatment. Xiao Ning stubbornly suppressed his injury and boldly passed through the streets. 

Soon, he arrived outside the Thousand Medicinal House, and by this time, most parts of his body numbed. 

It was as if he relied on his instinct; Xiao Ning entered the shop, crossed the main hall, and arrived at the interior. 

"Hey, where were you since morning?" Xiao Xi Yian happened to walk out of her room. She curiously glanced at him. 

After a few seconds of not getting any response, Xiao Xi Yian frowned. She came forward, waved her hand in front of his face, and called out again, "Xiao Ning!" 

A trace of worry flashed in her eyes after she smelled blood on his body. She softly pat his shoulder, and the next moment, Xiao Ning's body fell forward on her. 

This sudden change caught her by surprise; still, she quickly grabbed him. Only now did she realize that Xiao Ning was already unconscious. Without any hesitation, she put him on her back and carried Xiao Ning to her room. 

At this moment, there was no shyness or other weird thought in her mind. Xiao Xi Yian carefully placed him on her bed. She took off his mask and became scared after seeing his pale face. 

Even though she had only known him for a short period, Xiao Xi Yian had a good impression of Xiao Ning. Moreover, the latter did save her. 

After a moment of consideration, she bit her lips and took off Xiao Ning's upper robe. A perfect body appeared in front of her eyes, but Xiao Xi Yian did not pay any attention to it; instead, the scorched wound on his abdomen shocked her. 

She couldn't help but look at his pale face and thought, 'It's a miracle that he is still alive.' Xiao Xi Yian couldn't even imagine what kind of terrible enemy did Xiao Ning face to receive this kind of injury. 

As a physician, Xiao Xi Yian did not lack any medicinal portion. She quickly filled the wooden tub with warm water, soaked a cloth in it, and cleaned Xiao Ning's wound. 

She swiftly took out a few bottles from the closet, placed them in front of her. Xiao Xi Yian poured the contents, and with her slender hands, she gently applied the healing paste on Xiao Ning's abdomen. 

As her hand touched the blackened skin on his abdomen, Xiao Xi Yian felt a flaring heat on the tips of her fingers. Yet, without flinching, she continued to apply for medicine. 

Soon, she wrapped his wound with a cloth, covered him with a quilt, and walked out of the room. Xiao Xi Yian was aware of her capabilities and knew that her healing paste would stabilize his wound at best. 

If she wanted to cure his injury, she would need to invite an alchemist or find a precious herb. A determination flashed in her stubborn eyes, and Xiao Xi Yian decided to travel to Magical Beast Mountain Range again to find a medicinal herb for him. 

Originally, her thinking was correct, but she did not know that Xiao Ning himself was a second-tier alchemist, and he had already swallowed a few healing pills. 

With the dual effect of her healing paste and the pills he swallowed before fainting, it was only a matter of time before Xiao Ning regained consciousness. 

......

After an unknown amount of time, Xiao Ning groaned and opened his eyes. Before even checking his wound, he became vigilant and glanced around after finding himself in an unfamiliar room. 

Only after seeing that he was alone and safe did Xiao Ning glanced at his wound. He became stunned after seeing a soft quilt on his body. 

Xiao Ning took it off and felt a sting on his abdomen as he tried to sit up. His face paled; still, he gritted his teeth and sat up while enduring the pain. 

He sat cross-legged, closed his eyes, and run his Dou Qi according to 'Battle Budha Art;' finally, a smile appeared on his face. 'Fortunately, my Qi Paths are not injured,' he muttered in his heart. 

Xiao Ning continued to circulate his Dou Qi, and finally, there was slight red on his pale face. While his Dou Qi did nourish the injury on his abdomen, but the speed was too slow. 

Even though his battle strength decreased; still, Xiao Ning did not look disappointed. He had many ways to recover and was not worried about it. 

The main source of his worry was the cluster of 'Bone Chilling Flame' within his body. 

15