Chapter 57
1.2k 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xiao Xi Yian, who was confused about his sudden request, widened her eyes in shock after feeling the heat radiating out of Xiao Ning's body. 

Only now did Xiao Xi Yian understand the reason, and after seeing his pale face, she unconsciously gripped the corner of her dress. 

Soon, the surrounding temperature began to rise, and Xiao Xi Yian, with her Dou Practitioner strength, could not withstand it. With a bitter expression on her face, she unwillingly retreated. 

After seeing Xiao Ning being tormented by the trace of heavenly flame, Xiao Xi Yian felt like her heart froze. 

Even she herself was not aware when did the mysterious sense of intimacy she felt around Xiao Ning grew, transformed into something entirely different, and quietly occupied her heart. 

A tear slipped down her face as she saw a white flame bursting out of his body and enveloping him. Xiao Xi Yian unwaveringly stared as the 'Bone Chilling Flame' completely covered his blood-soaked body. Unknowingly a trace of purple light flashed in her red eyes. 

......

At this moment, Xiao Ning was at his most vulnerable state, with his undivided attention placed on the 'Bone Chilling Flame.' Right now, he could not sense anything in his surroundings, much less react to it, and even a child could kill him. Unconsciously Xiao Ning chose to trust Xiao Xi Yian with his life. 

As the small portion of the 'Bone Chilling Flame' started releasing the energy contained within it, a layer of white frost covered the inside of his body, and at the same time, cracks appeared all over his body. Along with blood, white steam burst out from the cracks covering his body. 

At this instant, the elixir concocted by Xiao Ning started showing its effect. All the medicine present in the bathwater slowly formed a thin red-blue-colored layer all over his body. 

As the thin membrane formed, it stabilized the cracks all over his body. While Xiao Ning's elixir is not comparable to the 'Blood Lotus Pill,' yet, it played an important role. 

Unlike Xiao Yan, he did not require 'Blood Lotus Pill' to protect his Qi Pathways, Xiao Ning's 'Golden Budha Flame' was more suitable for the task. Moreover, the elixir he configured was an extra layer of protection from outside the body. 

......

The sweat vapourised as soon as it formed, and Xiao Ning's body alternated between white or red-blue colors; coupled with the blood flowing from the cracks, it was enough to scare anyone. 

Yet, he did not pay attention to the condition of his body and tried to expel the 'Bone Chilling Flame' from his Qi Pathways. After sensing its intention, a crazy thought flashed in his mind. 

Xiao Ning removed the layer of 'Golden Budha Flame' from one of his major Qi Pathways and waited for an opportunity. If anything went sideways, he would be crippled permanently. 

While it may not be a complete 'Heavenly Flame,' still, it was a part of 'Bone Chilling Flame,' which is way above in ranking as compared to 'Green Lotus Core Flame.' Moreover, it also contained Yao Lao's intention of eliminating Xiao Ning. 

......

The instant Xiao Ning retrieved the thin membrane of fire protecting his Qi Pathways. The 'Bone Chilling Flame' rushed over to burn it. Xiao Ning paid close attention, ready to take action any second. 

Yet, he underestimated the energy contained within the part of 'Bone Chilling Flame.' Before Xiao Ning could react, it completely burned his Qi Pathway and rushed towards his bones and muscles. 

It seemed as if lightning struck Xiao Ning; he did not react for a while. Blood gushed out through the cracks on his abdomen. It would require a miracle for him to recover from his current predicament. 

Unwilling to give up, Xiao Ning covered his crippled Qi Pathway with a thin layer of golden flame and focused on the 'Bone Chilling Flame' rampaging through his muscles and bones. 

Xiao Ning silently endured the searing pain of being grilled alive by a 'Heavenly Flame.' Soon, a white-frosty layer covered his muscles and bones, and at the same time, the incredibly high temperature that can effortlessly melt a mountain continuously tempered his body. 

By this time, Xiao Ning could barely maintain his consciousness. After a while, he relied on his instinct to swallow the already prepared drop of the 'Geocentric Cleansing Milk.' 

As the drop of 'Geocentric Cleansing Milk' entered his body, it quickly melted under the grilling of 'Bone Chilling Flame' and released a vast amount of pure energy. 

Xiao Ning's injured muscles and bones greedily swallowed the pure energy and started healing. On the other hand, under 'Bone Chilling Flame's' continuous grilling again damaged them. 

Soon a strange cycle formed within his body. His muscles and bones were continuously torn and repaired. 

Slowly, under the dual actions, his muscles and bones started to strengthen and discharge a large quantity of impurities. Black blood started flowing outside his body. 

As the process continued, on the outside, a white mist enveloped his body, and at the same time, earth-shattering changes took place within his body. 

His muscles and bones started transforming, and at the same time, the remaining energy quietly entered the other parts of his body and began changing it.

Soon, his pale bones became tougher and stronger jade bones with a tinge of gold in them. A similar kind of transformation occurred inside his muscles, and they glowed in a white sheen. 

Xiao Ning was already at the edge and fainted as the transformation finished. It would not be incorrect to say that his physique ushered a new transformation, and he acquired a new unique physique similar to Xiao Xi Yian's 'Woeful Poison Body.' 

If Xiao Ning was awake at the moment, he would have shouted to expressing his happiness and named his physique 'Ice Muscles & Jade Bones.' 

It seemed as if destiny played a joke on Xiao Ning; the drop of blood which stayed quiet during the entire process became agitated. After circling for a while, it rushed out of his Qi Cyclone and entered the Qi Pathways. 

 

For early access to the next chapters, visit P.A.T.R.E.O.N- Franknoble.

Thank you for your support.

15