Chapter 74
1.1k 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as Xiao Ning completed the trial, the mysterious Dou God opened his eyes, and a trace of shock could be seen in them. 

One has to know that not anyone can reach the realm of Dou God. Each Dou God represents absolute strength and a road full of slaughter. Only a person of great destiny with numerous opportunities had a chance of reaching this myth realm. 

Otherwise, the Dou Saints standing at the peak would have already used their resources to create a Dou God. 

......

Even after being tempered through countless years, the mysterious Dou God's face showed excitement. He raised his right hand, extended his index finger, and poked it into his heart. 

The next second, there was a dark-gold drop of blood floating on the tip of his index finger. 

As the mysterious Dou God took out his blood essence from his heart, his face paled, and his muscles began to shrink. The mysterious God changed from a handsome youth to a rickety old man. 

The dark-gold drop of blood in his hand contained intense vitality and fluctuated with horrible power. Illusionary dragons and phoenixes revolved around it. 

Soon, the mysterious Dou God wiped the sweat off his forehead, adjusted his breath, and muttered, "Little fellow, don't let me down." 

Originally the reward for this test was his ordinary blood, but after watching Xiao Ning's performance, he decisively took out the last remaining drop of his blood essence. 

He had a feeling that Xiao Ning has a great destiny and usually a powerhouse of his rank won't get any random hunches. 

The mysterious Dou God gently flicked his index finger and shot his blood essence towards Xiao Ning. 

The dark gold blood drop easily tore through the air; it crossed the space-time barrier and drilled into Xiao Ning's heart. 

......

Xiao Ning's body trembled as the blood drop entered its heart, and a frown appeared on his face. 

The dark gold blood drop showed its hegemony and forced Xiao Ning's blood out of his heart. 

As Xiao Ning's blood left his heart, his heartbeat became weak, and Xiao Ning's body's temperature began to drop. 

Soon, the dark gold drop of blood released its ferocious strength and ruptured Xiao Ning's heart. At the same time, the life energy contained in the single drop of blood essence repaired his heart. 

Blood poured out of his pores, and Xiao Ning's body paled. Unlike before, the blood did not contain any impurity. 

Xiao Ning's body color changed to icy blue as the blood in his body decreased. His muscles shriveled, and he looked like a skeleton. 

'Thump, Thump!' In the training ground, Xiao Ning's faint heartbeat sound echoed. 

The dark gold blood drop savagely transformed and strengthened Xiao Ning's heart. At the same time, it slowly began to merge with Xiao Ning. 

Soon, the dark gold blood drop stopped releasing its power and nestled in Xiao Ning's heart. 

Xiao Ning's heart showed traces of dark-gold color as it finished transforming, and his heartbeat became louder. 

His heart started pumping light golden blood transformed by the mysterious Dou God's blood essence. The golden blood spread through his body and mixed with Xiao Ning's blood. 

Slowly Xiao Ning's body began to recover, and an unimaginable majesty surrounded him. The paleness on his face faded, and his body's vitality increased. It became even stronger than before. 

Soon, Xiao Ning opened his eyes, and a dark-gold-colored light flashed in them. He stood up, clenched his fist, and felt the immense power in his body. 

Xiao Ning felt his body inflated; he uncomfortably twisted his body and frowned. 

'Roar!' He opened his mouth, roared, and released a majestic aura. His Dou Qi boiled it raced out of the Qi Cyclone, circulated throughout his body, and finally rushed out through the pores. 

A dark-golden Dou Qi aura manifested around his body, and it slowly condensed above Xiao Ning's head. It transformed into a dragon-phoenix phantom. 

The illusionary dragon-phoenix raised its head towards the sky and roared as if indicating its arrival. 

After a few moments, the golden light in Xiao Ning's eyes receded, and the dragon-phoenix phantom also disappeared. 

Xiao Ning regained his senses and looked around in confusion. He unconsciously touched his chest and felt that something was different. 

He felt comfortable and relaxed; it was as if Xiao Ning freed himself from a shackle. 

Suddenly, Xiao Ning had an illusion that he regained a part of himself that was missing. Even though his cultivation base remained the same, Xiao Ning's combat strength increased drastically. 

He did not think much about it and looked around. "Huh, is that my blood?" Xiao Ning glanced at the blood on the ground a trace of surprise appeared on his face. 

The next moment, a hole appeared in the sky, and it sucked Xiao Ning. 

Xiao Ning's eyes widened in shock; he mobilized his Dou Qi to resist its devouring power. 

"Brat, stop resisting and get out of my world." A thick and heavy voice sounded near Xiao Ning's ear. It startled him. 

He glanced around yet couldn't find anyone. Suddenly, he realized that it was the mysterious Dou God's voice. 

Xiao Ning urged his Dou Qi to the extreme, gritted his teeth, and shouted back, "Where is my reward? Old Man?" 

'Huh!' The Dou God's voice carried a tone of surprise, and then he laughed. 

"Brat, don't be too greedy. I have already given you your reward. It is your bad luck if you can't find it." The mysterious Dou God said amusedly. He had never seen a candidate as bold as Xiao Ning. 

Xiao Ning was taken aback by his words, and for a moment, his face became sluggish. 

This single moment caused his Dou Qi to became unstable, and Xiao Ning couldn't resist the devouring power. The hole in the sky sucked him. 

......

Xiao Ning cautiously glanced at the void around him and could feel its threat. He felt, if he even took a single step, it would be fatal. 

Fortunately, the situation did not remain the same for a long time. The next moment, the scenery around changed again. 

Xiao Ning looked at the familiar surroundings, patted his chest in relief. He had returned to the valley. 

The only question that popped in his mind was, for how long did he vanish. 

15