Chapter 82
811 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All the contestants were shocked by this sudden change and raised their heads to look at the flames surrounding Xiao Ning's cauldron. Their eyes widened in shock after seeing the scene in front of them. 

At present, with dou qi fires surrounding him, Xiao Ning looked like the sovereign of flames. Xiao Ning's face remained expressionless as if he had already expected this scene. 

Even the fourth-tier alchemist like Ao Tuo and Fu Lan Ke couldn't see that Xiao Ning's flame was not a heavenly flame. It wasn't their fault; after all, they had never seen a heavenly flame before. 

Moreover, Xiao Ning's 'Golden Budha flame' showed the most common trait of a heavenly flame known to all alchemists. 

Only Yao Lao and Xiao Yan on the scene knew that Xiao Ning's flame was not a heavenly flame. 

"Tsk, tsk! Even I envy this brat's luck," Yao Lao's old voice full of envy sounded in Xiao Yan's mind.

Even though Xiao Ning's flame still had a certain distance from transforming into a heavenly flame. Still, it made a top powerhouse like Yao Lao jealous. 

Yao Lao did not wait for Xiao Yan to respond and couldn't help but recall the past. The amount of time and effort he put in order to acquire and control 'Bone Chilling Flame.' Yet, even with his preparation, he almost died during the process. After thinking of this, his spiritual body trembled. 

Xiao Yan did not reply to his teacher; instead, his eyes were glued to Xiao Ning's actions. After seeing the latter's flame, he became more excited and full of expectations for his future. 

......

Xiao Ning didn't know about Xiao Yan and Yao Lao's thoughts. Even if he did, he wouldn't care. 

He quickly glanced at the medicinal ingredients on the stone table, and after pre-heating the cauldron, he simultaneously threw them into the cauldron. 

All the alchemists and the contestant's mouths widened in shock after watching his actions. 

All the people present in the hall were low-ranked alchemists, and they had never seen such a way of refining the ingredients before in their lives. 

Moreover, after Xiao Ning started refining the medicinal ingredients, the alchemy test turned into a one-man show. 

In the presence of Xiao Ning's 'Golden Budha Flame,' the other contestants couldn't control their dou qi fire, let alone refine a pill. 

For this, Fu Lan Ke, the president of the alchemist association, waved his hand and indicated they remain in their positions. 

The contestants had a bitter smile on their faces, but they still obeyed him. Especially, Xiao Yan, Lin Fei, and Xui Mei, who were more likely to pass the test, paid full attention to Xiao Ning's actions. 

......

Xiao Ning, who was unaware of the commotion he had caused, released his spiritual strength and controlled the flame's temperature. 

Under his precise control, the green-gold-colored flame separated into wisps and wrapped the ingredients separately. 

Slowly he began to refine the essence of the medicinal ingredients needed to concoct 'Amassing Strength Pill.' 

Unknowingly, the rest of the people stepped away from their stone tables and stood with other alchemists on the side. 

With his current spiritual strength, how could Xiao Ning not notice it? Still, he didn't raise his head and continued to look at the medicinal cauldron. 

After slowly tempering the essence of medicinal ingredients, Xiao Ning flicked his hand, and the three wisps of flame united into one. Under his precise control, the temperature in the cauldron soared. 

As the temperature increased, the essence of medicinal ingredients began to fuse. The process lasted for a few moments, after which the medicinal pill began to take shape. 

Noticing this, Xiao Ning reduced the flame's temperature; he started another round of tempering and purified it again. 

Slowly, the pill's color became clear, and it became perfectly round. 

'Thump!'  A soft yet clear sound sounded from within Xiao Ning's cauldron. In the silent hall, everyone heard it. 

The older generation's eyes widened in shock while the younger people couldn't understand its meaning.

......

After hearing the sound, a smile appeared on Xiao Ning's face. He withdrew his palm from the medicinal cauldron, and the green-golden flame within it vanished. 

Xiao Ning gently flicked his hand and opened the cover of the cauldron. The next moment, he held a jade bottle and raised his hand. 

A yellow-colored medicinal pill shot out of the cauldron, and with Xiao Ning's precise control, he stored it into the jade bottle. 

He smiled and looked at the medicinal pill within the jade bottle. A trace of surprise appeared on his calm face after he noticed golden pill lines on the yellow pill. 

Xiao Ning shook his head and did not think much about it either. He raised his head and calmly looked at the people staring back at him. 

He ignored the envious gaze of other people who came to get tested, turned his head, and glanced at Ao Tuo. 

"Senior, here take it," Xiao Ning came forward and handed the jade bottle in his hand to Ao Tuo, allowing the latter to examine his medicinal pill. 

Ao Tuo carefully took the jade bottle from Xiao Ning. He flipped it, and a yellow thumb-sized pill rolled out of it. 

He raised his arm and carefully examined the pill in his palm. Ao Tuo's eyes sparkled after seeing golden pill lines. 'The pill's quality is comparable to first-tier high-rank pill,' he thought to himself. 

Fu Lan Ke's eyes were also on the pill in Ao Tuo's palm. Even though he didn't speak, his expression said it all. 

......

"Young friend Ning, you have cleared the first-tier alchemist test." Ao Tuo's old voice resounded in the hall. 

Xiao Ning nodded, but his face remained calm as if it was already in his expectations. 

"Can I proceed to the second-tier alchemist test?" Xiao Ning asked in a calm voice. 

After hearing Xiao Ning's words, everyone except Ao Tuo's mind became blank. They couldn't believe their ears and looked at Xiao Ning to see whether the latter was joking. 

Yet, after seeing Xiao Ning's expressionless face, their doubt disappeared. 

On the other hand, Ao Tuo, who was already prepared, asked, "Young friend Ning, don't you want to take a break and adjust your state?" 

Xiao Ning shook his head and answered, "No! Let's start immediately." 

 

For early access to the next chapters, visit P.A.T.R.E.O.N- Franknoble.

Thank you for your support.

12