Chapter 103
629 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was no movement after Jia Xin Tian spoke. His eyes narrowed and waves of dou qi surged from his body. Jia Xin Tian's posture revealed his self-confidence. In a desolate area like Jia Ma Empire, Jia Xin Tian, a Dou Emperor, could stand above others. 

Other people present also became vigilant. Only Yun Yun noticed something was wrong. She felt a sense of unease. 

'Whoosh!' Two red-colored arrows made by the condensation of dou qi flew through the distance and were aimed at Yun Yun and Jia Xin Tian. Even Dou King's such as Yun Leng, couldn't see the arrows clearly. They only saw a blurry red light flashing by. 

Yun Yun's eyes were solemn; she raised her sword and blocked the arrow, while Jia Xin Tian's face turned ugly, and he quickly stepped back to dodge the arrow. 

The moment the red arrows appeared, they discovered the identity of the attacker. Let alone Jia Xin Tian; even Yun Yun found the situation tricky. If avoidable, she didn't want to confront her. 

A beautiful snake-woman with a graceful and lovely body appeared in the sky. She wore a purple robe that matched the color of her tail. The golden crown on her head revealed her identity. 

Her charming face revealed an aloof expression. Medusa looked down; her eyes locked on Jia Xin Tian, and she asked in an icy voice, "How dare you order this Queen?" A chilly murderous intent burst out of her body. 

Jia Xin Tian's face showed a rare grave expression. He couldn't help but curse his bad luck for meeting her here. He felt his head throbbing. From the corner of his eye, Jia Xin Tian glanced at Yun Yun and an idea popped up in his mind. 

Neither of the three made a move, and the surrounding temperature dropped by a few degrees. 

Medusa didn't bother with Jia Xin Tian's small movements, she glanced around, and finally, her gaze stopped at Xiao Ning. 

The moment Medusa saw the white egg, the golden pattern on the egg started glowing. She seemed to hear a sound from the depths of her soul. At the same time, the dou qi in her body boiled and cheered. Furthermore, the cells in her body seemed to urge Medusa to kneel in front of the egg. 

There was a shock in Medusa's eyes. She possessed the top-tier bloodline, and no one was nobler than her in the entire snake-people tribe. Even in the central plains, only a few individuals could match her bloodline. Yet, every cell in her body seemed to worship the egg. 

How could Medusa, the Queen of the snake-people tribe, worship an egg? With her proud nature, how could she admit defeat? 

"Humph!" Medusa snorted and released her dou qi; a red-colored dou qi, like a lake, surrounded her body. Soon, a fiery python manifested behind her and hissed at the egg. Drops of sweat flowed down her cheeks as Medusa continued to release her dou qi. 

Jia Xin Tian and Yun Yun clearly perceived Medusa's strength and did not intervene; seeing her current appearance captured their curiosity. 

......

Soon, the golden pattern on the egg stopped glowing, and Medusa discovered she didn't feel the urge to kneel anymore. She took a deep breath, and the python behind her disappeared. Her face showed a solemn look mixed with fear as she looked at the egg. 

Medusa decided to take the egg back to the tribe and study it with the elders. 'It may be helpful for my evolution,' she thought in her mind. Deciding, she turned her head, looked at Yun Yun, Jia Xin Tian, and said, "This egg belongs to this Queen." 

Jia Xin Tian and Yun Yun's face turned ugly after hearing this. They had just witnessed Medusa's strength and even combined, they were not her opponent. 

"Medusa, don't you think you are a bit too overbearing?" Yun Yun spoke coldly. On one hand, she didn't want to let Medusa take advantage, and on the other hand, Yun Yun didn't want to admit that she was inferior to Medusa. 

Jia Xin Tian felt the words he prepared in his mind to persuade Yun Yun seem redundant, and with a wry expression on his face, he also stepped forward. 

Medusa's face cooled down, and two blades appeared in her hands. When faced with enemies, she never hesitated to attack. A pair of red-colored dou qi wings appeared behind her back, and she flew forward. 

The blade in her hands glowed red as she slashed at Yun Yun. Not to be outdone, Yun Yun also raised her sword to block Medusa's attack. 

'Clang!' The two blades collided, and Yun Yun retreated a few steps. She raised her head and stared at Medusa. The gap was bigger than she had thought. 

At this moment, a golden light shot out of the egg and drilled into Medusa's forehead. This sudden change shocked everyone. Before they could understand what happened, a golden glow enveloped Medusa's body. Her body remained the same except for the dou qi wings behind her back disappeared. A mighty pressure belonging to a Dou Ancestor burst out of Medusa's graceful body. 

'Kill! KILL HIM!' At the same time, a hoarse voice sounded in Medusa's mind. She narrowed her eyes after she felt an intense killing intent contained in the voice. 

Medusa clenched her fist, and she understood it was the entity inside the egg that lent her strength. 

Yun Yun, Jia Xin Tian, Yun Leng, and rest stood with a pale faces after witnessing Medusa's change. They couldn't understand how did Medusa become a Dou Ancestor. 

Medusa waved her hand and locked Yun Yun, Jia Xin Tian in their position. She glanced at Yun Leng with disdain and said, "This Queen doesn't know what you did, but you deserve to die." She looked at Xi Yian's corpse behind the egg and could guess what happened. She raised her hand, condensed a dou qi bow, and shot an arrow. 

"NO!" Yun Leng screamed, but before he had a chance to react, the arrow pierced his heart, and a bloody hole appeared on his chest. Yun Leng's eyes were full of disbelief as his corpse fell down. 

Medusa felt the egg tremble after Yun Leng died. She came next to the egg, waved her hand, wrapped Xi Yian's corpse and the egg with her dou qi, and flew away. 

Yun Yun and Jia Xin Tian regained their freedom as Medusa left, and both of them looked in the direction Medusa left with anger on their faces. 

8