Chapter 118
661 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Every muscle, bone, organ, and even the remotest qi pathway of Xiao Ning's was tempered equally. As a result, each part of his body was perfectly harmonious. 

Although he did not get any new special physique; still, his current body was no less than an extraordinary physique in itself. Even the geniuses with a complete Dou God bloodline can not hold a candle against his new body. 

.......

As the transformation completed, Xiao Ning's body, akin to a black hole, began swallowing the energy from the surrounding. He absorbed all the energy in a few seconds, but it was far from enough.

As if sensing that he was far from eating wholly, a qi far surpassing any Dou Spirit burst out from Xiao Ning's body. With him as the center, it spread in all directions. It scattered the golden fog surrounding him.

Medusa was the first to sense the change, and in her gaze, she noticed that the golden fog slowly dissipated. Soon, a body that can only be described as perfect appeared before her eyes. Her small snake body stiffened as her purple eyes widened in surprise. She felt Xiao Ning's body exuded a charm similar to hers. Not to mention the aura nobler than hers surrounded his body. 

This surprise did not last long, as she felt the qi in his body rising sharply. Soon, it surpassed the qi a Dou Spirit should possess, and it continued to grow. 

At the same time, the people living in the city below also sensed a strange aura. At first, they did not pay much attention to it, but later, their faces turned solemn. After that, only the tribe leaders and a few other snake-people familiar with Xiao Ning had a stunned expression. 

The momentum surrounding Xiao Ning's body in the sky broke through a Dou King's, yet it did not show any sign of stopping. As the qi rose, his range of swallowing the energy also increased. It covered the entire city and continued to expand. 

The snake-people in the city felt the level of energy in their surroundings getting thinner; fortunately, the tribe leaders on patrol controlled the situation. 

.......

Medusa's purple eyes flickered as she stared at Xiao Ning. She felt it was a sign that his dou god's bloodline was awakening. Even so, she was a little scared. 

With her haughty nature and with the strength provided by her bloodline, Medusa never considered herself any lesser than others. After successfully evolving, she felt more confident. But, Xiao Ning's current state shattered her confidence. 

'Hiss!' The small snake let out a low hiss, describing her current mood. Her purple eyes flashed with complex emotions. 

'Bang!' With a low explosive sound, the air surrounding Xiao Ning blasted off. For an instant, it distorted the surrounding space. Then, his momentum reached the peak of a Dou Emperor. 

At this instant, his eyes snapped open, and a golden light shot out from them, piercing the sky. Even if it was only for a second, the golden ray divided the sky into two halves before it returned to normal. 

Xiao Ning then glanced at the seven-colored small snake near him, hissing in a low voice. He smiled lightly and nodded. There was no need to ask anything as their minds were connected. 

'Exhale!' He exhaled a long breath, and his momentum dropped sharply. It fell back from a Dou Emperor to a Dou Spirit in seconds. 

"So comfortable," Xiao Ning stretched his body, and a long-lost smile appeared on his face. He clenched his fist and threw a punch. 

'Boom!' The air in front exploded. 

The raw strength of his body made him extremely satisfied. After that, however, Xiao Ning felt he needs to adapt for a while and adjust to being able to mobilize his full strength. 

'Hiss!' The next moment, a stunned expression appeared on Xiao Ning's face with Medusa's reminder. 

He lowered his head and looked at his naked body, and a sense of shame arose in his heart. 

His naked body exuded a charm that caused even Medusa to take another glance in her serpent form. 'Hiss!' Medusa turned her head and laid on his shoulder. She hissed dissatisfiedly and thought. 'How did he get my ability?' 

As soon as she thought in her mind, Xiao Ning also learned about it, and he couldn't help but rub his hair. After thinking for a moment, he realized that this ability was more of a disaster and the corner of his mouth twitched. 

No longer in the mood to think about it, the wings on his back unfolded, and he descended. 

......

A few days passed after the incident happened. Chaos in the city subsided after the people saw their Queen Medusa. The broken buildings were rebuilt. Once again, the city was full of vitality. 

After returning to her palace, Medusa ordered the construction of a new palace for Xiao Ning. However, now that Xiao Ning had restored his memories, he no longer felt like living in Medusa's palace. 

Xiao Ning only appeared once in public. Then, for the rest of the month, he either practiced familiarizing himself with his new strength or enriched himself with the collection in the library. 

......

As the days passed by, the date set for Xiao Ning and Medusa's marriage got nearer. The atmosphere in the city became solemn. There was no room for an accident. 

The tribe leaders seriously devoted themselves to their tasks; in their eyes, nothing was more important than the command of their Queen. 

......

Back in Jia Ma Empire. 

Somehow, the Pill King Gu He caught the wind that Medusa had a heavenly flame in her possession. Of course, there might be the possibility that the news was fake. But no alchemist could resist the temptation of a heavenly flame, not even Gu He, even if it meant going to war against Medusa. 

After thinking profoundly for a moment, Gu He sighed and decided to gamble. He took out a few blank parchments from his storage ring and quickly wrote on them. 

"All I can do now is wait," Gu He looked outside through the window in his room. He sent out invitations to the strong capable of fighting Medusa. 

9