Chapter 150
286 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The icy white sword light; like an ocean, covered the sky over the Misty Cloud Sect. The searing heat from the 'Bone Chilling Flame raised its threat to the next level. 

Everyone stopped fighting, raised their heads, and looked at it. Their senses tingled, and alarms rang in their mind. The only thought in their heads was to escape. 

Xiao Ning raised his head, and a golden light flashed in his eyes. His dou qi surged, and a golden-flame-like dragon formed behind him. 

'Roar!' A loud dragon roar shook the mountain. The golden dragon flew into the sky towards the white swordlight. 

'Bang!' The dark-golden dragon looked tiny compared to the icy-white sword light; yet it caused a massive explosion as soon as it came in contact. 

Yao Chen's attack was on a completely different scale than Xiao Yan's. It was brilliant; the icy-white sword light not only contained the heavenly flame, but it also showed a waves-like attribute. 

One after another, like the tides in the sea, the white sword attack began to consume Xiao Ning's attack. After seeing this, Xiao Ning not only did not frown; instead, a sly expression flashed in his eyes. 

'Roar!' The dark-golden dragon transformed from dou qi felt its majesty challenged and let out an enraged roar. Its golden eyes showed a disdainful expression as if it were a dragon made of flesh and blood. 

It opened its mouth and began to swallow Yao Chen's attack itself. The more it devoured, the brighter the dragon's scales got, and it started growing in size. Soon, from the initial ten meters, it grew to thirty meters in length. 

Once again, the tables had turned, and Yao Chen intended to use this attack as the cover and escape from the Misty Cloud Sect. He knew if they stayed here any longer, the outcome would only be worse for both, Xiao Yan and him. Additionally, he also intended to take advantage of this chaos and take Yun Yun with him. 

After all, his only disciple had feelings for her. 

The only thing he didn't calculate was how Xiao Ning would handle his attack, and Xiao Ning's counterattack was out of his expectations. 

......

The grown dark-golden dragon roared and tore through Yao Chen's attack like it was nothing. The dragon rushed in front of Yao Chen, and rapidly, the dragon began to swell. 

'Boom!' "Not good," the moment Yao Chen reacted, it was already too late, and he was swept away in the explosion. 

As the dragon exploded, white and gold, two colors covered the sky. The alternating temperature was the result of two heavenly flames colliding against each other and exploding. 

Xiao Ning looked up from the ground and thought, 'The result is better than I had expected.' The corner of his mouth rose, and he left Xiao Yan's fate to his luck. 

......

Yao Chen's face turned pale as the explosion swept over him, and in a hurry, he covered Xiao Yan's body with his remaining dou qi. Even then, he felt it wasn't enough and added another layer of armor formed by the 'Bone Chilling Flame.' 

The 'Bone Chilling Flame' was driven by his spiritual strength and swiftly consumed it. 'Is this the end?' Yao Chen thought in his mind. As his spiritual power depleted, Yao Chen began to lose consciousness, and Xiao Yan's body fell from the sky.

At the last moment, out of nowhere, a black-clothed figure rushed toward the sky and caught Xiao Yan's unconscious body. 

The next moment, a dark attribute dou qi wrapped two, and they disappeared. 

Among the people present, only Yun Shan, Medusa, and Xiao Ning noticed the black figure, but none of them took any action. 

Yun Yun, who stood on the side, had tears covering her pretty face. As the outbreak subsided, she no longer sensed Xiao Yan's aura and thought the latter had died in the explosion. Also, the three people who knew the truth did not speak. 

"Is it his fortune or misfortune?" Xiao Ning muttered to himself. Although he did not know the person who rescued Xiao Yan; he could still guess the latter's identity. 

' The Gu clan?' He thought to himself and sneered. 

The next moment, Xiao Ning's loud voice sounded across the Misty Cloud Sect, "It is time to end this farce!" 

As soon as he spoke, all the tribe leaders of the snake-people clan became aggressive. They no longer attacked to stop the opponent from interfering with Xiao Ning's fight; instead, they went for blood. 

Not long after, screams of many disciples and elders of the sect sounded one after another. The group of people Xiao Ning brought were Dou Emperors and anyone among them could slaughter the Misty Cloud Sect. 

......

Yun Yun had exhausted her dou qi, and the repeated blow of losing her loved ones made her unable to resist Xiao Ning, and she got arrested easily.

Xiao Ning did not stay idle; he grabbed Yun Yun by her collar and flew toward where Medusa and Yun Shan were fighting. 

Xiao Ning stopped in front of Yun Shan, with one hand at Yun Yun's neck and the other around her waist. On the way, his fiery dou qi domineeringly entered Yun Yun's body and destroyed her dou qi pathways. Now, even if Yun Yun wanted to recover, she had no chance. 

"Old bastard, everything is over." Xiao Ning spoke coldly. He did not want to waste any second longer on them. 

In the next moment, before Yun Shan could react, Xiao Ning coated his hand with dou qi and a trace of his heavenly flame and beheaded Yun Yun. His hand, wrapped in golden dou qi swiftly separated Yun Yun's head from her body. 

He then threw Yun Yun's body to the ground as if it were a piece of trash. 

Yun Shan did not react until he saw Yun Yun's severed body falling. The next moment, he stared at Xiao Ning's bloody hand; overwhelmed by rage, his eyes turned red. 

Medusa stood beside Xiao Ning and stared at everything indifferently. She was not disgusted by Xiao Ning's behavior; the snakes were cold-blooded creatures, not to mention she was the queen of snake-people. Moreover, Xiao Ning was her partner. 

6