Chapter 151
224 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yun Shan stood stunned as Yun Yun's headless corpse fell from the sky. A moment ago, she was one of the few Dou Emperors of the Jia Ma Empire and the sect leader of the Misty Cloud Sect, the strongest sect in the empire. 

Now? She was akin to an ant trampled by her enemy. Xiao Ning not only beheaded her; he did it in front of Yun Yun's teacher. 

Even though the relationship between Yun Shan and Yun Yun was not as close as a father and daughter's, it was still similar. 

Yun Shan, a Dou Ancestor, a proud being who stood above millions of people, stood stunned in the air. His eyes, red as blood, stared at Medusa and Xiao Ning. His body trembled violently, and a black aura seeped out. 

The black gas raised Yun Shan's aura, and a vast coercion capable of making the mountains tremble radiated from his thin body.

Xiao Ning's eyes narrowed after seeing the black gas, and thought, 'Just as I had expected.' 

"Do you need my help?" Xiao Ning glanced at Medusa and asked. After being surrounded by the black gas, Yun Shan's cultivation had increased to 2-star Dou Ancestor. 

Medusa shook her head, "No need. Let me handle it. It is time to settle both the past and present scores." Her charming eyes stared at Yun Shan, and a vast coercion even greater than Yun Shan's was released from her delicate body. 

A projection of a seven-colored python appeared behind her, and Medusa revealed her true strength; she was a 3-star Dou Ancestor. 

The difference between each step in Dou Ancestor realm is more significant than one can think. Moreover, a Dou Ancestor like Medusa, who possesses a top-rank bloodline of a seven-colored python, can jump ranks and fight opponents two or three ranks stronger than her in the same realm. Not to mention, Yun Shan was only a 2-star Dou Ancestor. 

Medusa glanced at Yun Shan with disdain; this was the difference brought by a tremendous difference in their strength. 

Xiao Ning respected her choice and stood aside. Moreover, he felt tired after fighting continuously. 

On the other hand, Yun Shan didn't think so. He couldn't wait to tear Xiao Ning apart; how could he accept such a result? Temporarily overwhelmed by his rage, Yun Shan ignored Medusa and rushed towards Xiao Ning. 

To Yun Shan's sudden attack, Xiao Ning stood still fearlessly. He didn't think with Medusa's presence, Yun Shan could reach him. 

Just like Xiao Ning had thought, Medusa's face turned frosty after she saw Yun Shan ignore her. 

'Hmm!' She snorted, and an invisible wave of energy stopped Yun Shan in his tracks. 

Yun Shan looked as if he was bounded by something, and he couldn't help but look toward Medusa; the next moment, his eyes widened in shock. 

It turned out that Medusa had used her understanding of space law to confine Yun Shan. 

After stepping into Dou Ancestor realm, one begins understanding the space law. Both Medusa and Yun Shan began to understand the space law. Still, Medusa could confine Yun Shan, showing the gap in their foundations and bloodlines. 

Medusa possesses a top-tier bloodline, and in addition to that, she also absorbed and refined a drop of blood essence given to her by Xiao Ning. Hence, her understanding of space law reached the peak of Dou Ancestor realm. 

......

"How could you?" Yun Shan said difficultly. He felt as if numerous invisible chains were binding him in his place. 

Medusa ignored his question, and she thought there was nothing to explain to someone who was about to die. 

Instead, she raised her palm and condensed her dou qi over it. Fiery red flame-type dou qi gathered over her plam, and it slowly took the shape of a serpent. The serpent looked like Medusa before she evolved. 

The next instant, the serpent shot out like an arrow aimed at Yun Shan's heart. 

Yun Shan felt threatened the moment he saw the small serpent floating over Medusa's palm. His body stiffened for a moment before he raised his momentum to the peak and tried to break through the space confinement. 

"Break for me," Yun Shan roared, and violent wind blades spread from his body as the center. At the moment, he showed extraordinary control over the wind element and managed to break through the space constraints. 

The next instant, he took out a sword from his storage ring and slashed towards the red-serpent. 

'Boom!' The wind-type sword light clashed against the flame-type serpent formed by dou qi and caused a massive explosion. 

Both wind and fire elements restrain each other; hence, the factor deciding who became victor came down to the strength of the wielder. 

As the dust settled, Yun Shan appeared before them. This time, he didn't have his initial elegance; his clothes were tattered and covered in dust and blood. In the previous confrontation, Yun Shan had lost his right arm. 

'Cough!' Yun Shan coughed violently as blood gushed from his right shoulder. He roared and used the roughest method of using his dou qi to prevent further loss of blood. Beads of sweat appeared on his face, covered in pain. 

Yun Shan's breathing became disordered; he stood in the distance to recover for as long as possible. Moreover, the loss of his right arm cooled his mind. He was no longer in a rage and thought rationally. 

'I have to think of a way to escape from here. At present, I am not their opponent, but it doesn't mean there is no chance in the future. Only by living, I can think of revenge.' Yun Shan thought rationally. He no longer wanted to fight against Medusa. 

Medusa didn't know what Yun Shan was thinking; otherwise, she would laugh at his wishful thinking. 

A spear appeared in her right hand; Medusa gathered her dou qi and shot it towards Yun Shan. 

Yun Shan, who was looking for ways to escape, became desperate after seeing this. He felt he couldn't evade even if he wanted to. As the spear tore through the air and appeared in front of him, Yun Shan's eyes were filled with despair. 

"Why? Why?" He roared towards the sky. 

4