Chapter 159
238 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The entire Xiao clan started its tough journey. The clan consisted of hundreds of people, which may seem a lot, but compared to any clan from the imperial city, the population of the Xiao Clan was pitiful. 

Xiao Ning sighed after reading the data recording on the scroll. It was both good and bad; with a smaller population, it was easier to relocate, but at the same time, it also became an obstacle to the clan's future. 

Nonetheless, no one dared to disobey Xiao Ning and honestly followed his orders. 

As soon as they entered the Magical Beast mountain range, everyone looked solemn. The entire mountain range was filled with countless ferocious beasts, and the Xiao Clan was akin to a delicacy to them. 

The three elders had a solemn face, never seen before. Xiao Ning had tasked them to maintain the peace and order of the clan members and to keep moving orderly. 

The elders knew Xiao Ning was the man behind the destruction of the Misty Cloud Sect; hence, they reluctantly believed in him and followed his crazy plan. 

What they didn't know was that, including Xiao Ning, two Dou Emperors were protecting the Xiao Clan. 

Hence, if they only crossed through the outer region, there was no danger at all. 

After considering it, Xiao Ning chose not to disclose it. Only with the fear of death can one understand the value of life, and Xiao Ning wants to reform the clan in the future. For his purpose, it was necessary to change the mindset of the clan members. 

After settling in Wu Tian City for decades, the clan members have gone soft, and how could they compare to the behemoths of the central plains? 

......

They traveled for five days before reaching their destination. During the journey, apart from some first-tier beasts who occasionally appeared, they did not encounter any powerful magical beasts. 

Xiao Ning planned to occasionally allow a few first-tier magical beasts to come in contact to train the younger generation. Aside from this, Xiao Ning's continuous release of his bloodline aura deterred all other beasts. 

Xiao Ning's bloodline suppression was no joke, and there was not a single beast in the range that could withstand it. Even so, it still consumed a part of his spiritual energy. 

.....

On the fifth day, Xiao Ning and others stopped outside the mountains covering the valley. While waiting for Xiao Ning's instructions, the clan members laid out simple tents and rested. 

Xiao Ning ignored them and stood unusually silent. His eyes wandered around, recalling the first time he came here. Finally, he turned his head in Qingshan Town's direction, and a hint of sadness appeared in the depth of his eyes. 

'Sigh!' Xiao Ning exhaled a deep breath, and stubbornness flashed in his eyes.

'Xi Yian, wait for me; I will bring you back,' He spoke in his heart. 

The next second, Xiao Ning formed hand signs he inherited, and cracks appeared in the space in front of him. 

Like fragile glass, the space shattered, and a black hole in its place. After seeing the scene, black lines appeared on Xiao Ning's forehead. 

With a wry smile, he had to accept the evil taste of the mysterious Dou God. 

Everyone was shocked and looked at the black hole in front of Xiao Ning. Even the mortal who had never practiced dou qi could detect the natural energy fluctuations around the black hole. 

These strong energy fluctuations spread fear among the clan members. Even without looking back, Xiao Ning could guess, and the corner of his mouth twitched. 

"Don't panic, it is safe." 

"Everyone, this is the secret location I have chosen and will become the next ancestral land of the Xiao Clan." 

Xiao Ning's words calmed everyone; his words were like magic, suppressing the panic and fear in their hearts. The clan members, including the three elders and protector from the snake-people clan, curiously looked ahead. 

For decades, there has not been a strong man above dou emperor in the clan, and the people present didn't have the slightest clue about what this place represented. Moreover, Xiao Ning never intended to tell others about it. 

Only the dou emperor of the snake-people tribe found some clues, but due to various reasons, he suppressed the doubts in his heart. 

Under Xiao Ning's instruction, one after another, the clan members timidly entered the black hole. No one was not afraid, but Xiao Ning's command overcame their internal fear. 

......

Soon, the scene in front changed; the magical beast mountain range had disappeared. A majestic scenery replaced it, a towering mountain range with its peak piercing the sky. Endless grassland and primitive forest surrounded it. On the other side was a crystal clear lake that rivaled the sea in size. 

Everyone stood stunned; even Xiao Ning was no exception. The corner of his eyes twitched; Xiao Ning was sure no one among the seven ancient clans had such a realm. 

At the same time, he sighed at the mysterious Dou God's generosity. The small realm was far better than he had imagined. 

The moment they entered, the cracks in space behind them disappeared. 

Everyone swallowed their doubts and felt the difference in natural energy around them. It was ten times more concentrated than the world outside. As soon as they discovered it, the difference stunned them. The shock in their hearts did not disappear for a long time. 

At the same time, their motivation to improve surged. In such an environment, it was ten times easier to break through. 

Xiao Ning smiled after seeing their reactions; he himself was very satisfied with this gift. 

A few moments later, they recovered from their stupor, and everyone started working as they had planned. 

In the next few hours, a small wooden village appeared, and the Xiao Clan temporarily settled down. 

"You can go and ask her to implement the plan," Xiao Ning spoke in a particular direction and opened the portal for him. 

"Yes, your Majesty," the black-robed protector knelt respectfully and left through the portal. 

Xiao Ning, on the other hand, sat cross-legged and began comprehending the functions of the small realm. 

To be more thorough about Xiao Clan's future and to not leave any weakness behind, Xiao Ning also brought Ya Fei and Gu Ni with others. 

Ya Fei's talent in handling business was no secret. Furthermore, Xiao Ning enhanced her cultivation talent and also gave her a heavenly flame. 

Apart from Xiao Ning, she was the second person with the most potential. Gu Ni, on the other hand, is a second-rank alchemist who could cater to the Xiao Clan's current needs. 

Moreover, he decided to guide the latter to make up for the lack of alchemists in the clan. 

2