Arc 0 Part 5.
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This chapter POV will be from a different character. Also it happen about a day


In another place in the city. 

Military academy, dinning room.

-Hey bro, did you hear about those gossips? - With a smiling face, Tir asked me.

-I'm not into that things.- I answered with a stoic tone.

-Don't be shy, bro. I know you gazed Sophia tits yesterday. We are youn...- I covered his mouth with my hand. 

-D-don't go saying that kinds of thing, I-I didn't looked at them because I wanted ok? It...It just those...are too...big?- I tried to hide my embarrassment. It wasn't really my fault, but Sophia...mountains were a bit too big no to look at them. Her eyes a gorgeous and her light brown hair too...but man those were watermelons and the school uniform didn't help at all. In fact it highlighted them even more...

-Ok, ok, you're a shy little boy over 2 meter tall, yeah, you could do wrestling with a bear, but you can't say aloud that you like big ones. Yes, I understand.- Grinning from ear to ear, Tir was trying really hard no to laugh his ass off and for myself, well I wanted to punch that annoying face of him. 

-Well, dude, this time the gossip wasn't really about girls, but about a new "teacher" that will take over all the subjects from our class. From the rumours his a war veteran with a scary old man face.- I think I did hear something about a new instructor, but I didn't know that he was going to be assigned to us. 

-That's quite...strange isn't it? We're the worst of the worst, why would they assign us a esteemed veteran to us?-

Looking at the expression he was making he also didn't have a clue about why. Guess, that could be good or bad news. It could mean that the academy want to reform us or...No, It couldn't be that the war state changed right?

While at war everything can change overnight still...I shook my head in an attempt to dispel these thoughts. It should be alright, right? 

-Hey! What are you two speaking about?- Hearing her sweat voice I immediately knew who she was, Enma. 

I turned around to face her. She was way shorter than me, if I remember well she was about 1.60 meters tall so I always had to bend down a bit or look down to see her face. 

Tir didn't have that much of a problem as he was just a bit taller than her. 

-Hi, Enma, How are you? We were gossiping a bit. - Tir said while smiling. As he told her what we were doing her eyes sparkled. Inside our little friend group those two were the main busybodies who couldn't stay still for a moment.

-Hohoho, don't tell me it was about Kai love?- That's it, I'm trying to have peaceful meal here, why does everyone want to tease me because I peeked at a girl...

While Enma was quite a beauty with a long dark hair and purple eyes, her smug expression while teasing me wasn't a pleasing one. 

-Okay, okay, I'm sorry so don't be angry big man~~. - She said patting my back. 

-Yeah bro, don't blame her it just...you're so fun to tease. You see while you're that strong and all you're still so easy to embarrass. We just can't stop...- Sure, say that but try to say it with a straight face next time...

Sigh. I can't deal with those two. 

-Whatever...- I said in utter helpless.

-See? It just so fun to watch your old man reactions.- They said at the same time...

-Well, if it's not about her, what were you speaking about? The new teacher?- To be expected from Enma. Her deduction power wasn't one to be looked down upon.

-Bingo! But we don't really understand why the army would send someone like him to teach us.- Tir wore a perplexed face. I'm sure he also thought the same that I did but surely he also discarded that thought.

-Well...I want to be the pessimistic one...- If she was thinking like us, then the situation didn't look too well.

-It's okay...everything should be alright, most likely they only want to scare us a bit so we become "good students".- I said trying to lighten the mood.

-Yes! You're right- Answered Enma with her sweat voice while smiling. Also Tir seemed to calm a bit. I knew it was just a facade but I wouldn't be the one to torn it after all nowadays it's hard to not wear a mask...

Hello! I hope everything it's going well. I started my fulltime job yesterday so I'm a bit busier than usual, still I'll maintain the weekly chapter(more like every 8 days it seems). If you see any kind of mistake pls tell me to correct them! See you next chapter ^^

0