Arc 0 Part 8
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
New character Evelyn Pov! She's the black haired girl from the last chapter. For this chapter i changed all "-" to "". This will be edited in all past chapters. I decided to do this change so I can make a better use of the - when a character speaking is cut by any reason.

"Why did you come here? I told you already that you don't have to worry about my grades, I'm doing good enough."My brother as always was skipping classes. 

"Liam, you shouldn't skip more classes...even more with the new instructor coming, if by any chance is the short tempered type you can be even subjected to death penalty."

This idiot brother of mine couldn't understand that simple fact. Why I'm the only one of us with a bit of common sense? He wasn't a bad person, quite the overprotective brother in fact, blessed with a decent amount of talent for fighting was being used to beat to a pulp every man tha stared at me. 

"Lian...-"

His eyes were staring behind me. So I naturally turn around to see what happend. A middle-age man was walking our way, he was trying to make a friendly face to no avail. Those scars and a sharp eyes made a perfect villain face not a kind uncle one so smiling like that only accentuated his already scary visage.

"YOU! Were you looking at my sister butt!?" No please, Liam, is embarrassing enough that you jump to any man looking at me but do you have to yell that? 

While I was debating with myself if I should kill him now or later. He was already going straight to the man. I stole a glaze to the reaction of the uncle and all I could see was a "What is this idiot yelling about?", he was closer to facepalm himself than getting angry. I got the feeling that my brother ending wouldn't be a good one.

Since very young I always could more or less mesure the strength of everyone around me, my brother to some extent he used to do the same but after years of winning he got a tad too cocky for his own good. Now he didn't seem capable to seeing the extreme gap between us and that man.

Truth to be told, calling it gap was in fact an euphemism. I'm not skillful enough to even understand just how wide was the rift between him and us. Sadly my brother still thought he could won against everyone that is not me. 

"I ASKED YOU IF YOU WERE LOOKING AT MY SISTER BUTT!?"

The man shrugged off and answered in an amused tone.

"Do you really think that with my age I'm going around looking at young girls asses? I'm not that old though. You don't have to be shy young man, I know you're at that age but...Oww man, with your sister, really? I'm not one to judge but still...Incest? That's awful, dude." I couldn't avoid chuckle a bit. That was a hell of a taunt for my dear little brother.

His face distorted in wrath. Without any warning he took stance and threw a punch to the face of the man. Without wasting any movement, the man moved the head to the side to dodge it at the same time he stepped forward positioning himself in a blindspot. He seemed to be controlling his speed so I could barely track the beating of my sibling.

Suddenly he winked at me and proceeded to punch the stomach of Lian. It was a very fast and short punch, in fact as he didn't move that much it shouldn't pack too much strength but again I was wrong. My brother couldn't react at all. His body was tossed a metre vertically. I could clearly see his body spasming as he was going to puke.

Before he was able to, the man grabbed his hair easily and brought his head againsts one of his knees that was going to hurt. Fast enough not to be puked over him. Lian nose took the blunt of the hit but may it be out of pity he was spared from a broken nose. 

"Well, young lady do you think is this enough of a lesson for your brother?" Still grabbing the head of my brother and positioning him so his body could throw up without an issue. After all if he was let fall on the floor like that some of vomit may remain stuck in his throat and suffocate him.

"Yes...thank you for being gentle." I didn't realize before but he had a pair of gorgeous green eyes.

"It's okay, being reckless at his age is more or less common." Finally letting my brother go. He stared at me.

Hello! That's the first "battle" scene  apart from the sniping one of the novel I hope you all like it! As always if you see any misstake pls tell me, it took me longer that expected so the third chapter is coming a bit later too...Well two weeks of double chapter it's not that bad I guess either. See you soon!

0