Arc 0 Part 9
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Evelyn POV


His eyes scanned me a couple of times. He seemed deep in thought. 

"Ehm...sir. Do you need something?" He blinked and smiled at me.

"I was going to ask directions but that's not that important anymore, so let's speak about you. You have a  fancy discerning eye, don't you? You could clearly see the gap between us and also that I meant no harm therefore you let your brother be beaten by me. Don't be afraid, as I said before I don't meant any harm." I was surprised to be complimented by him, I thought he was going tell my mistakes off.

"Thanks you..." I muttered those words a bit embarrassed.

"You're welcome lil lady. But if my memory is not wrong aren't you one of the "troublemaker class"?" What? Can he be the new instructor? No way, right?

"You don't have to think that much. I'm you're new teacher." He was quite gentle for a veteran soldier.

"N-nice to meet you teacher." I gave him a military salute while trying to calm myself.

He nodded and returned the salute. 

"I've a question, it may be a bit rude but-"

"It's okay! Ask away please!" I couldn't tell not to ask more in our situation. After all we should be at class right now. Ahhh it's so awkward.

"Why would such a fine student like you and your brother be in that class? I can tell that you two got a very high accomplishment in martial arts and while arrogance may have clouded your brother's eyes he seems quite capable and that's not to mention you who is clearly even better." Oh so it was just that now I feel a bit embarrassed for thinking too much.

"That's...because my brother keep skipping classes so he was demoted and I followed him as his sister." I was a bit nervous about what he would say. I was paying attention to all his moves and expression but he maintained the gentle smile.

"I see, that's a such a shame. I guess you came here to talk sense into him? You're a good sister." I...I was surprised by his reaction.

"Thank you..."

"It's okay I won't blame either of you, so you don't have to worry that much. Also, I'll give you an advice never let go that feelings." Never to give up on my dear brother? I didn't understand why that was and advice but I guess it was something that maybe in the future I'll came to realize. For starters I embedded those words in my mind out of pure respect for the man.   

"Well It's time to me to go, isn't it? See you, Evelyn." He leaved walking to the main building. I sighed. Wait...Wasn't he going to ask for directions? and did I told him my name already? Waw...Can't be that he already knew all our names? Nevermind. I took a gaze to my little brother still unconscious. He was really lucky to have meet him and no other person. 


I know is kinda short but well that's all I'll be writing next chapter so is here between today and tomorrow!(Work life complications: There will be two chapters but as you could see it won't follow my usual already messy schedule) see you soon!

As always any mistake pls tell me on the comments

0