Incubism 淫魔 – The blonde pet I brought home.
431 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  A few days later;
  It was afternoon and I was walking towards home. After my special time with Sensei, some sudden projects appeared that I had to take care of at university. They kept me so busy almost for days and I didn't see Sensei much during those times nor really had spare time to check on her. My soul definetely felt like it was sucked out. I sighed out with the cars on road to pass by me. While walking, I was staring over markets and apartments that I always see each time I step outside. Everything was same as always; Just September's regular 20°C weather, cars passing by back and forth and people walking around with the same road I always walk on. Nothing much to look for or talk about. It is just a place that nothing really changes instead of me, changing day by day. I took a deep breath of chilly weather to fill my lungs with scent of fall and after that, I moved my hand to take my phone out from my pocket to change song to Eve - Yamiyo on Spotify. I liked the song's lyrics, that's why it was also my current ringtone.
  After opening the song, I started walking while listening and mumbling the lyrics. I could hear how plastic bags inside my backpack was rustling because I bought some stuff and some things to eat when I went out of my university. Ohh! Also some food for my new pet too~ I smirked with remembering what awaits me at home. I was disciplining a puppy those days when I had spare time. I am not actually any a bit dog person but I also can't resist blondies. I smiled once more then got lost on my thoughts about how past days have passed by and when I got back to my senses, I found myself standing in front of my apartment's door. I am already here? I licked my lip, unlocked the door and walked towards my bedroom at once. This is what I was seeking to see all day! How beautiful~
  The blonde peeping tom I met days ago was laying on my bed with his arms and legs tied down. His half naked white skin was covered by purple belt marks all over to his thighs and chest. He flinched by me entering the room and started struggling to speak. He had a gag on his mouth and also his eyes were tied down. He was surely unable to do anything other than trembling all over by fear. I bit my lip and walked towards him. The gag on his mouth wasn't letting him close his lips so he was drooling all over. His blonde hair was all messed up. He had a black, leather collar I put on his neck tied down tightly since I took him my home to feed. There were some half healed and some new whip marks on his chest and mostly around his pink nipples. His bruised chest was tied down with a red rope tightly in a way if I moved the rope any a bit near of his skin, I could see how rope left marks over his body. While watching him up detailed I held my shirt from my back, pulled out, took it off and threw away to floor, across the room. I started taking of my belt, slowly and in a way he can hear the sound of how it slides through the fabric of my pants. I smirked.
  He had his boxer on but it was all over dirtied by his cum plently of times until I back home. I opened my mouth by this sight and with a hoarse voice; "You are such a mess." I held the belt I just took off and hit on his thighs powerfully. "Who will clean all this mess?!" He groaned painfully at once by my hit and started trembling more by fear. "Mfgh... H-He hit me..." I whipped his inner thighs once more and he groaned once again while his whole body arched back with sudden pain. "Hey hey! What's this?!" I poked his dick with my belt. "Are you hard??" He started struggling at once by my words as he wanted to move his tied hands to hide his hard dick. "Nngh... I'm hard... He is seeing it now... He is looking at it... He knows what kind of pervert I am..." I smirked by his inner thoughts and continued; "Did you get turned on by getting hit? How shameless you are!" I laughed out loud and kept mocking the fact of his hard dick. "You are such a pervert, aren't you?" His dick suddenly throbbed with my words. I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing. He was reacting to each word I say to him. What a lewd puppy I have here!
  "He is saying all those humiliating things to me and I feel so turned on even though what he say is bad... Am I a... Pervert..?" He was still reacting it. I chuckled slightly and continued speaking: "You also peeped me when I was having sex with Sensei... And even masturbated! You surely did masturbate while watching the boy you love having sex with someone else. Aren't you embarrassed of your own?" I whipped down his thighs again and again after speaking. "Nnngh!" He moaned loudly while groaning from pain and slightly drooling through his gag. "Ahhng... It feels so weird... My thighs are burning and tingling so bad..." I bit my lip.
"Shameful dog." I moved my belt upwards and hit his dick with all my strength. "Nnngh!!" He arched his back at once, giving out a scream over his gag and squirting his cum all over through his boxer without stopping for minutes. I laughed with surprise; "Oh my!! I can't believe you cumming by getting whipped. You are such a helpless mess. " After hearing my words his body started trembling once more and he had a dry orgasm right after he cum. "Hnnng... I am really... A pervert." was what he thought at the moment.
  After minutes later of his dry orgasm, I moved closer to him with tenderly placing my hand on his shoulder and sliding it through his arm to hold the tie on his bruised wrist. His body was giving lots of reaction to my touch and he was drooling over his gag as he was breathing heavily. He is feeling it. I untied his wrist slowly but he didn't realize it at all because he was so focused on my body heat that he feels towards his skin. So lewd. I moved my hand to his red thighs and give him a small scratch on the bruised place and he trembled with his nipples to turn out all hard at once. Seriously so lewd. I moved closer to his nipple, gave out a breath he reacted at once with letting out small moans. "Nngh..." I smirked. I think I will devour you a bit.
  I climbed on top of him and with spreading his legs I placed my body over his. I moved my face closer to his nipples while holding his inner thighs up to spread his legs more. He was feeling so much pain and pleasure because I was touching his bruised thighs that his nipples were perking out more. While he is still feeling how his thighs burn, I gave out a small breath again to his nipple. He arched his back and groaned by pleasure; "Ahhn..." then I started licking his nipples at once. He started struggling with pleasure which was making me easily see how much he is feeling my tongue. "Nnngh... S-Something hot... And wet... Is touching it..." I looked up to him while licking and after hearing his thoughts, I started licking slowly with pressing my tongue more. "Ahh... W-What's this... It is cold... What's touching it..? I smirked down and started licking his other nipple with pressing my tongue all the way again. "Ahhh..." He irked down and his fragile body started trembling once more. His dick was getting erected once more eve though he ejaculated just earlier. How healthy.
  I laughed out loud while looking down to his perverted, lewd body. He reacted once again because of the humiliating tone of my laugh. "Pervert." I bit my lip by joy and clenched his bruised thighs with my nails. He gave out a loud groan at once while drooling down to sheets. I moved my lips to his nipples once more and started sucking it. "AHNgh..." I stopped holding one of his thighs and moved my hand to his other nipple. I scratched his nipple with my nail roughly at once while sucking him. "Ahh..." he groaned. His nipples were perking out more in my mouth as they want to be sucked more. I took down a deep breath and gulped down. He is delicious~
My body was against his so his boxer were brushing off to my abs. I kept sucking and licking his nipple with biting slightly and meanwhile I was pinching and pulling his other nipple with my fingers. He was so turned on and trembling with excitement. He suddenly started moving his hips over my abs. He was clearly brushing his hard dick aganist my body and smearing his cum on me with his lewd movement. Ahh seriously... I started getting turned on by his shameless lewd act. I bit his nipple harder and he irked by the sudden sensation he felt but without a long time to pass, he started rubbing over me once again. I don't think he is aware of what he is doing anymore. I moved my hand inside his boxer and grabbed is dick tight. He groaned once more; "Nngh..." He was pulsing down on my hand and also this time he started thrusting his hips over my hand. What a needy boy. I grabbed him more thighter, thinking it will stop his lewdness but this time he started leaking his precum. Amazing~ I turned my face down to him. His face was a real mess. Sheets were wet because of he was drooling without stop. His eyes were tightly covered. His blonde hair was half wet half dry because of his sweat. His skin was so soft and firm without any unnecesarry fat. His white skin was all over hickeys and bruises which made me gulp. Seriously so erotic.
  He was unawarely getting more turned on because he could feel my hot piercing gaze over his body, especially to his lips even though he can't see me. I moved my hand to his gagged mouth to release his mouth from it. After that, I moved my hands to his lips, releasing his lips free and wiped his saliva over his lips. So he started speaking with a hoarse voice first time after a long time; "P-Please... Please... Kiss me..." I chuckled. What a fool. Begging me to kiss him even though he knows my lips have aphrodisiac effect. Well... Why not making his wish real? I grabbed his dick tighter once more and started jerking him off at once with giving him a nice, wet, french kiss. He was shocked off by my sudden act but after a minute later, he started moving his tongue along mine and biting my lip piercing. He was moaning through our long kiss but was still moving his hips over my hand all lewdly.
  A few minutes later; He was already pulling my lips back to his with biting and pulling my piercing each time I tried to end it. Seriously so needy~ You will regret it.
  After I stopped jerking him off but focused on our long kisses. "Nngh...Mm..." It was that time when he suddenly started ejaculating from just a kiss. "Nnngh... Ahhh... " His lips started releasing loud moans in a way he couldn't even gulp down any a bit. "W-What's happening..? " He was already in my house for three days. I don't think he is even aware how many days are passed since he walked in my house. I was training him all those days without resting, even when he fell asleep.
  I teased him on his dreams, I teased him each minute in real and I especially kissed him each time to make him fully get addicted to my lips. He was all mine already. I smirked and got close to his lips, whispering towards them; "Did you just come from a kiss?" After him to hear my seductive voice towards his lips. He cumming on my hand once more and started drooling while moaning. Such a scene. I moved close to his ear and once more; "Do you like my voice that much?" He bit his lip and tried moving his legs like he wanted to cover up his lewd parts but the tie on his ankles didn't let him hide his boner any a bit. I whispered; "Did you get embarassed?" and moved my gaze to between his legs which he desperately wanted to hide just now. "Ahh~ It twitched." He suddenly stopped and with biting his lip, he stuttered; "D-Don't speak..." I chuckled and whispering with a deeper tone ; "Why~?" He blushed at once and his pre-cum started to leak out slowly as a clear proof to the fact how turned on he was. I licked his ear saying "I can see how wet you are~" He gulped down; "B-Because of... your voice..." I bit the piercing he had on his cartilage and pulled it with saying ; "What about my voice?" He gave out a cute moan at once and continued his words which accompanied by his desperate groans; "It is... driving me insane... So sexy..." I smirked and replied him; "And what is driving me crazy is the fact how insane you can get for me." He shivered over my reply like I hit his weakest point and slowly smiled under his messed up face. I smirked once more. What a lewd pet I brought home.
  After hours of playing and training him, he collapsed on bed with his tears falling through his cheeks. Discipline is important. I gazed his body which is under me; His thighs were switched colors from red to purple and looked very painful even to touch. His stomach, chest, sheet and even my abs were covered by his cum because he came multiple times. It was all messed up and sticky. I touched his cum on my abs. Such a strong scent. I looked over him, took off the tie which covers his eyes and chuckled. His eyes were red because of crying, his lips were all reddened because he kept biting it and was also slightly chapped because I didn't let him have any time to shut his mouth and wet his lips. How messed up. I moved my hands slightly to untie his other wrist and ankles. That was tasty. I moved from top of him and sat near of bed after releasing him and glanced down to his body all over with smirking over the art I made; "How beautiful."
  I got up and grabbed something new to wear from my wardrobe after wiping off his semen towards my abs. It was time for me to feed my beloved new pet since I was feeling full; Thanks to him. I smirked and wore the plain looking, black, cotton jacket I got from my wardrobe. I was feeling hot or either cold so wearing nothing but jacket was easier for this condition of my body. It was easy to undress. I zipped the jacket without wearing anything under it and looked at my beloved pet which exposes his lewd body unconsciously. "You will catch cold so." I warmed his with his little training just now but I assume his body will cool down soon and as his master I should take care of him so I got the blanket I have on my wardrobe and covered him with it before going to hallway with my backpack. Treat the little ones right~
I chuckled and entered the kitchen, leaving my backpack to empty spot near refrigerator and started cooking somethings for him to eat. While his meal was cooking I sat down to table placed near my refrigerator to check down my phone. My messages were mostly from regular people I always chat on my Instagram or from people who replied my stories. So I started replying them since his meal was cooking by on its own right now. I was messaging my friends, teasing them a bit then chatting with some new people on my dms while reading soe me manga at the same time as I always do. There was really nothing different than the fact I hava messed up puppy laying on my bedroom. I laughed slightly and that time Max replied on my previous message like; "Why don't you also stream online like BJ Alex? (It's a nsfw channel)" Nsfw channel like on that webtoon huh? Why not? I replied him like; "Dude you always come up with those bright ideas!" I wasn't so much different that I was in real on my Instagram. I wasn't really hiding the fact I am a sensual person. I also even had another account I used as to post nsfw thing like videos and photos I took. I chuckled. I clearly wrote there "Incubus" too but even that still no one would think that there could be a real Incubus in this century. They probably think Incubuses are a myth that people just created. Still here I am; The real one.
  Later on Max to finally check his messages and reply to me, we had a nice chat and I actually loved that idea of his. So not so long after, I created an account on stream without anyone knowing and started to check how is the site actually running. After some minutes pass it was all ready to use as I please. I guess all I need something to film now~ I licked my lip.
I could finally be able get away of the ideas of how I could get my meal more tastier and cooked the real meal. The weather was getting chiller that time since it was getting darker. You could see the view of blue and orange getting mixed on each other and clouds surrending the sky slowly with adding a white gray color on the picture. I put a pleased smile towards my view because I could see how the end of orange color, a deep affectionate red was taking the color turn. The sun was fading away. Beautiful as always. I kinda found myself watching the sunset while sitting on my table until I felt someone's presence behind me. I turned my head to check and... Ahh~ My puppy is awake.
  My cute puppy was standing with his messy blonde hair falling on his front and his blue eyes peeking through and looking at me while his body covered with the blanket I put on him earlier. He looks like a puppy. I was about to call out for him to eat but I stopped before doing any of this. What's..? His little body was trembling and his face was beet red. Something is different. His trembling body didn't look like because of the marks I put on his body with my belt nor his blushed facelooked like it was because of he is feverish. Is he embarrassed because of what we did earlier and having hard time to face me? No, It is not so. I could smell the bitter honey flavour his body is emitting all over the room.
  He rippened his lips like trying to say something but without making any sound he gave up and instead speaking; He just left the blanket he is holding on with revealing everything he is hiding at once. Well~ I gluped unconsciously. He had a pink frilly panties on him and a fluffy pink tail was swinging right between his thighs from near of his panties. Aah~ What kind of surprise is this? Orange sunset was hitting right on his chest to his thighs like wanting to take all my attention on it. "He is looking at it... He can see it... Ahh..." My deep stare towards his body was making his body be fully conscious of me and give some reactions. I can see how his dick his trying to restrain itself in that panties. His pink nipples were already getting all pointy from my silent stare. This is hot. He ripped his lips once more to speak with covering his front with his trembling hands; "W-What do you think...?" I laid on my back to seat completely with placing my leg on other and smirked while replying him; "I think my puppy went into his first heat." He blushed beet red in an instant after my words. His expression changed later on with a drunken look like he received something he always wished for years. He started breathing out heavily and when his heavy breathing got much stronger his mind went blank like he lost his senses. This is what caused his legs to suddenly get all loose and make him fall on his four. He was acting like a dog in heat now.
I could see how turned on he was getting right through his cute panties. He is getting bigger under there. I smiled and placed my hand down and with a gentle voice tone; "Come here~" He looked at me with his drunken look once more and gulped down with the sudden excitement he feels. He moved his arms and his legs with crawling hesitantly towards me while his face was getting dyed to red all over because of the intense embarrassment he feels. The more closer he moved towards me, his expression deepened like the pride he had was slowly disappearing with each step he took. I grinned after seeing how his pre-cum was already dirtying his frilly, cute panties and not so later after, I licked my lip with the sight of how his white body stood out deliciously with his bruised thighs and his knees that getting painted over red on his each step. It must hurt. He came right front of my legs and looked up to me with sticking his tongue out. He is not any a bit different than any other dog now.
  I moved my hand to his head, messing up his messed up blonde hair a bit more and caressing his cheek later on. He was obediently standing still and letting me caress him as I please and also was rubbing his his cheek back to my palm. How adorable. I smiled and moved my fingers to his lips with caressing his upper lip. Too bad that I will mess his pretty face up I thought and suddenly pushed my fingers inside his mouth in an opening of his and meanwhile my gentle smile was disappearing and placing its place with my sadistic expression in an instant. I looked at the phone I left on my table. Why not trying this out? I moved on and reached my phone and opened my camera with starting a record. He gave out a surprised face on my sudden action but after looking up and seeing my expression behind the camera, he just opened his lips for me and started drooling over my fingers. My lewd puppy.
Not so long after he was already giving lewd blowjob to my finger. He was licking them up one minute then on second minute he was sucking them passionately and I was recording everything. I licked my lip; "Do they taste good?" He took my fingers out of his mouth while his saliva is leaking over my fingers and nodded with panting over the camera. So I pushed my fingers on his mouth suddenly and started messing with his palette and throat. He was drooling more and more each time I rub his palette roughly and sucking me more harshly like he doesn't want me to stop any a bit. I smirked and placed my foot and my camera towards his panties and with stepping on his cute dick, I started teasing him. He groaned with pain and sudden preasure, he felt between his legs but he was so shameless and horny that he started moving his hips over my foot, rubbing his dick on my foot even though he knew I am filming it. So I stepped on his dick powerfully at once with saying; "You are such a horny dog."
  He took out my fingers out of his mouth with hearing my words and burried his face to my pants at once, licking and drooling all over. I stepped on his dick more harder with my foot while recording, I said; "Are my fingers no enough for you anymore?" He continued wetting my pants wih his saliva without stop and without listening me. Fuck... I am getting turned on now. I panted slightly and kept inhaling and exhaling to be able calm down and record but he was already biting down my pants and trying to pull it off desperately while licking it. I bit my lip to not groan but this time he completely sat on my foot and started rubbing himself off with using me. I could feel the coldness of metal and a soft feeling of fur from my foot because he had that plug with tail inserted inside him, his panties were all wet and was getting wetter more and more each time he rub on me. I could clearly feel the texture of his sliky panties and his hard on right on my bare foot. Is he even aware what the fuck is he doing now..? I panted with excitement. So he looked up to me with his lewd expression and he bit my pants' button and opened it with his teeth after putting a big effort on it. He bit my zip later on, pulling it down. Fuck... I gulped down. He started wetting down my boxer this time with his tongue and I could feel his saliva on my dick all over through my boxer. I panted. This is too erotic... I don't think I can handle more.
  I hold his chin up; "Are you hungry for a meal?" He gave me a confused expression but when I moved my boxer down to set my dick free. He started drooling like Pavlov's dogs. His saliva was leaking down to my hand which I hold his chin with. He wasn't looking at me anymore, his eyes was fixated on my dick and he looked pretty hungry. I smirked because I could see how desperately he wanted me to stop grabbing on his chin. Without a long time to pass he moved his eyes to mine and gave me a look like begging me to let go. I smirked over his messed up behaviour and let go of his chin. This is going to be pretty amusing. He started licking the tip of my dick with his well shaped lips and started sucking it, slowly but deep. I started panting at once when he also moved his hips once more on my foot, rubbing much faster than before. He sure is well trained. I licked my dried lips to wet them but he was taking my dick all the way inside his throat and taking it off without stop so even how much I licked my lips, they were getting dried fast because I can't help to breathe out. Fuck... What an intense deep throat is this!? I could feel his tongue rubbing behind of my dick all the way tip to bottom each time he puts in and out and how the tip of my dick was first hitting his palette and then sliding to his thight throat that pulsating over me. Can a person even handle this one minute?
  I smirked with a sudden idea and I stopped the video I was recording and turned it to a live stream. I pointed camera towards him later on to film how his lips kept taking me in and out. "We are on live now." I said. He suddenly gave me a very surprised face and he tried to take my dick out of his mouth to speak but I grabbed his hair at once and pushed my dick to deepest of his throat. He moaned at once with my sudden action and started squirting. "Oh my..." I moved camera to between his legs; "He just got so excited because I am filming him and had an orgasm on me. Can you guys believe it??" ---"Lmao.", "What a slut!!", "Shit I would fuck that...", "What a turn on!", "I should send this live for my friend to watch it!!!"--- Live suddenly got crowded with people to starting to watch it and share it. You could hear notification sounds each time someone commented. Those non-stop comments were ringing near his ear when his mind to went blank.
After fifteen minutes to pass he was moaning senselessly while I was fucking his throat. He wasn't putting any a bit resistance no trying to resist. ---"Omg! He is not giving any reaction!", "Hahaha he got his brains fucked out!", "Is he dead??", "So sexy!", "He keeps cumming non-stop!!", "Lmao looks painful. He does a good job though.", "Someone tell this guy to stop fucking him! I think he is dead!!", "Lmao a slut more died from giving a deep throat."--- I took my dick out of his mouth and started slapping my dick to his cheek. "They think you are dead! Are you alive there?" He looked at me dizzily and rippened his lips with sticking his tongue out. ---"Ohh he is alive.", "What's with this erotic look!!", "I think he wants him to cum on his mouth??", "He is so lost that he forgot how to speak?", "Dude feed this horny slut with some semen already.", "Ooo he is hungry for it."--- I smirked while reading the comments and started jerking off my dick towards his mouth. After jerking my dick intensely I started cumming right inside of his lips. You could clearly see that how my semen was squirting from my dick to his tongue with painting over his red tongue to white. ---"Oh my god...", "Fuck...", "I am also cumming here with him!!", "God he is shooting it right inside his mouth...", "His inner jaw is full of semen!", "Lolol he looks like he ate a white slime.", "I wanna cum inside those lips too!", "Look at his white tongue omg!", "Wow!!!", "I just came here. What did I miss??", "Dude he just cum inside his mouth.", "Fuck him already!!", "I am cumming too!!"--- After cumming completely inside his mouth he closed his lips and gulped down everything without a single flinch and started climbing on top of me. ---"He gulped down!!", "Wow even I wouldn't be able to do that...", "Oh is he getting on top of him??", "I can't see it stop moving the camera!!", "I can't see it.", "Hey what's happening there??", "I can't see it.", "I can't see it!!", "I can't see it either too!", "Place this camera to somewhere!"--- He was suddenly placing his hips on my lap and made me move out the phone. I placed my hand on his waist for him not fall over my sudden move and I moved to place camera front of the cup I had on table. After placing it, I looked back to my puppy. He was holding on my shoulders to not fall while placing his hips completely on mine and was moving his hands on my neck and collarbones all over. He caressing my skin tenderly and also taking his time to enjoy my body heat. He sure likes touching me. I moved my eyes up to see what is he trying to do but he was looking so senseless and drunk. I am not sure if he will remember any of this or not.
  He suddenly held on my head and pushed his chest towards me meanwhile he was dirtiying up my pants with rubbing his messed up panties on me. Does he want me to lick it? I parted my lips and started licking his pointy nipples at once. He started moaning with pleasure and also rubbing his dick on mine. ---"Their back turned on I can't see what's happening there now...", "Same...", "Look at that ass and tail swinging right to left there!!", "So sad that slut's back turned on but look at that cute ass he has there!", "Is that girl panties?", "Woow~" , "Ass show!"--- His panties was covered with cum. Who knows how many times he ejaculated while giving me blowjob earlier. I started sucking his nipples deeply and I slided my dick inside of his panties and started rubbing it between his ass cheeks viciously. He gave out a loud moan by surprise but then he also seems to liked it that he started rub back on me. "Ahh..." ---"A dick inside panties could be only this sexy!", "When he will take out that plug and put something real??", "Guys I literally can't stop fabbing to this...", "This is a new profile but how could this much people gather in here?", "If he doesn't fuck him I can fuck him!!", "Damn he is rubbing himself over his dick to get fucked...My heart can't handle this", "We all know it is your dick which can't handle this because mine also can't."---
  I started rubbing my dick inside his wet panties more back and forth and I could see how his dick was peeking out from his panties and twitching with excitement. He was panting and moaning while all of this happening. How adorable~ I slowly slided my hands to his back and with scratching his back with my nails, I grabbed on his butt and pressed my face more over his chest with biting and leaving hickeys all over. He gave out a loud moan. "Ahhh... Hnngh..." and started breating out heavily. He could feel the deep red lines my nails left on his back and his bruised thighs, aching and tingling with pain. "Mmngh..." He knew he probably supposed feel grossed out like any people would but when he looked at down to between his legs. He could only see how his dick was leaking down with pre-cum and that he can't stop but to move his hips aganist mine. "How can I be grossed out this when it is him..." He looked at me while his pre-cum was leaking through my abs with a drunken look "Nngh... " I started to play with the plug he has inside him with pulling it out and putting in again. "Ahhh ... Ahh... Nngh" He started moaning cutely so I bit his neck at once with whispering his ear; "Let them see it." He twitched through my words then with his expression changed to something more erotic, he stopped holding on me and burried his face on my shoulder. He started threading his teeth on my neck s he is trying to get his revenge from the request I made just now. I smirked with joy and he moved his hands to his ass and slided his panties near with spreading his ass for them to see how I play with his lewd parts. ---"Omg!!!", "He is giving a show for us!!", "I feel so honored!", "Look how he shows that boy plays with his butt plug...", "This is so sexy!!!", "That plug was bigger than I thought.", "Damn I am at work... I shouln't be watching his but I can't stop! I even have hard on...", "I think I'm also about to get hard on soon...", "Can you guys also hear the sounds??", "I can...", "Damn I moved closer to screen to see how his ass widens each time he move that that plug back and forth...", "Omg dude you are a pervert.", "I guess I am also pervert since I moved closer to screen too...", "I think we all did..."--- I could read the comments because his face was burried on my shoulder. I licked my lips and with grinning and pulled out the plug harshly with making him to sit on my dick all the way down. He screamed; "Ahhh!!" and without letting him a time to understand what happened I held on his waist and started moving my dick back and forth viciously. He stopped spreading his ass but held onto my neck at once, very tightly with moaning with pleasure. "Nnngh!" Minutes later, I could feel his drool on my neck because I didn't let him close his mouth. I bit my lip to not groan. He was getting tighter and tighter around my dick and it was so hard to move around. He was just damn tight! I clawed my nails on his hips to move harder. He moaned loudly once more with pleasure; "Ahhh!! S-Slow down..." His voice tone was so hoarse because of the loud screams he gave out earlier. I bit his neck deeply with his words and pressured his hips down to mine each time I moved inside him. "Mm..." I groaned with pleasure and started breathing out heavily because I was completely hitting his deepest right now. ---"He put inside at once!!!", "That must damn hurt!", "Oh god I can see how tight this boy is from here... It must feel hella good!!!", "I am so jealous...", "Shit I am turned on again!", "How he can move his hips this rough... What's the method of it??", "I wanna get fucked out my brains like this too...", "Does anyone know about this account before?? How can I reach him??", "Just close your eyes and hear the sound of how he makes those slapping sounds each time he thrusts inside him.", "Would he fuck us like this too..?", "I think he will be my favorite streamer after this...", "I can see everything...", "Fuck..."---
  After hours of fucking him he was completely worn out but was still jumping on me by himself. He was out of his mind because I could not stop kissing his plump lips and now he looks like a drug addict. Well aphrodisiac is also addictive. I smirked. He was completely acting like some kind of sex toy because he wasn't literally doing anything other than moaning, drooling and jumping on me. Even my abs were completely covered by his cum but he was still cumming. Damn he is so lost. I smirked with the sight of his expression. I think now is the best time to give him my present. I bend near my chair to reach out my bag. After reaching out my bag, I opened it and took a full plastic bag inside of it. I placed bag front of camera and took of the needle I have inside of it and some more packed, silver jewelry. My puppy was still riding me unconsciously and non-stop but when he saw the needle I hold he gave out a scream; "W-What will you do with it??" I licked my lips looking up to him; "Giving you a small gift." and end of my words I reached out his lips and kissed him with full of passion without let him speak and reject me. I held the needle near of his pointy nipples while kissing him and suddenly I pierced him through his right nipple. He moaned with pain on my lip and squeezed me my dick so tightly at once; "Ah!" I also gave out a small groan over his lips back. He tried to let go of my lips to see what I am doing but I kissed him even deeper and pushed needle and took it out from the other side. "Nnngh..." He cum once more towards my chest by the unknown pleasure he just discovered. I smirked slightly while kissing him and pushed my tongue inside his mouth suddenly, giving him a french kiss. I took of the needle's needle part with leaving the plastic wrapping the needle had its around. I was using a gray intracath to pierce it. Those needles were used for to inject something inside veins multiple times without needing to pierce vein again and again. They were best material for piercings.
  I grabbed the other needle I had inside plastic bag and pierced his left nipple at once. He once groaned but this time it was because of the unknown pleasure he feels. I smirked and stopped kissing him. He is feeling from it~ I pushed needle and took it out from other side of his nipple and once again I took out the needle part of it leaving the plastic wrapping it has. I bit my lip. His nipples were slowly bleeding through the places I pierced them. Looks extremely delicious. I gave out a sadistic smile and looked to table to pick what kind of jewelry would suit him. I grabbed a straight piercing which has a small chain around the beginning and end of it. That would be nice to pull. I placed piercing inside the plastic wrapping and pulled it out slowly with making it to help me place piercing inside of his nipple. Perfect. I smiled with a joy after putting the piercing on his right nipple. I later on did the same thing with his left nipple. Arin (My puppy's name) was breathing heavily and moaning while the whole process and also squeezing me tightly. His insides were moving all over and making me pant. Fuck... Feels incredible... ---"Did he just pierce his nipples while fucking him???", "I've never seen something like this!", "His nipple is bleeding...", "This is perfect way to pierce someone!", "Such a pain play!", "I feel like a masochist because I felt like he also pierced my nipples while penetrating me...", "Is it normal to get turned over something so.", "What's with this feminine piercing he put on him... So cute!"---
  I licked my lip and looked at his bleeding, new pierced nipples while all those non-stop notificiton sounds were coming and started sucking the blood out. He gave out a loud moan at once because of the movement of my tongue was much more different than before. I was pressing my tongue all the way down his nipple. I kept on going more merciless with biting it and making it bleed to suck out his blood more. Damn his blood tastes so sweet... Demons always had a deep attraction over blood even what kind of devil they are about this subject, we were all thinking same. After sucking the blood over his nipples for minutes, I turned him to opposite and made him sit on my dick once more with holding over his bruised thighs to separate them wide open, I started fucking him rougher. The piercings I put on him was jiggling each time I thrust inside him with making him moan louder and squeeze tighter. I panted and spoke down to stream. "Since this is my first live, I will write; where and what do you want me to write on his body. You guys have only one sentence to say and can't change it after saying it up. Think careful." I licked my lip and kept fucking him viciously without stop. ---"Write cum whore on his stomach!", "Write dick cleaner on his cheek, near his lips!", "Wow even my favorite nsfw streamers didn't give me an oppurinity like this!", "Write fuck me on his chest.", "Semen please on right thigh!", "Thank you for fucking me on his ass.", "Please slap me on his other side of ass!", "Trained puppy on his left thigh!!", "Use as you like on his inner thighs please!", "God this is so sexy!! Please write his phone number on his stomach for me! I would also like to fuck him."--- I saw how Arin was reading all comments people wrote there while I was fucking him hard and how his mind broke in a way no one can fix it anymore, so he orgasmed and I cum inside him with an evil smile shown on my face.
I got up and fixed my hair back with my hand while whistling with joy, wore my jacket and checked my messages from yesterday's stream. "I am your fan! I think you own te best nsfw stream account right now and everyone is posting screen records of yesterday's live! That live was mind blowing... Absolutely perfect!! Please give me a fan service..." I smiled through the message I read and checked my photo album. There was a photo of Arin with his new nipple piercings on with his deeply bruised thighs, scratching marks, hickeys and bite marks on while all of his body was written over with things people wanted me to write on him.
-"Do you want to send this photo to user named Please.penetrate.me.while.piercing.my.nipples?"
-"The photo is sent. ✅"

1