Incubism 淫魔 – Threesome with an Incubus.
393 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  I was that exhausted and that starving. I paced my steps a bit more faster towards home. My mind was getting fuzzy in a way it was blinding my senses. I was hurrying home like I am almost running. I felt a sudden pain over my ears. My ears were ringing and giving me a nostalgic feeling that I knew before... An incubus is the one of the most dangerous creature when they are starved. I stopped from running and  sit on the floor in the middle of street so I could calm down my fast heartbeats. I inhaled and exhaled calmly as I squeezed my chest over my shirt. It is not good. It is not good at all! I am starving... I am so damn fucking starving! I bit my lip deeply with intending to inflict pain on myself so I could stop myself from losing control. "Umm... Are you okay...?" A boy with a sweet voice called me out. I raised my head over him and so my eyes started blurring out. I lost control.
  My body heat was slowly leaving my body to cold. My fingertips were getting more numb, the more colder my body gets. "Ha... Hah..." I was breathing so heavily like there is no oxygen left on earth. My ears were clogged and because of that I could feel how every cell on my body was aching each time I exhaled back. My whole body was burning now. I was feeling exactly like all my body heat was exploding to my fingertips, to my arms and towards my chest. I am burning. "Hot... Hah hah... Hot. So hot..." I am burning! I gulped and parted my lips to exhale once again. I was feeling so dizzy and so thirsty at the same time. "I-I need some..." Blood... I bit my lip.
  Numbness and tingling of my fingertips to fade away, I sensed a warmth towards my skin. Hands..? It was so... So pleasant warmth that I unconsciously grabbed it back with scratching my nail deeply to soft skin I felt. --"Urg..."-- I started sliding my fingers to that person's hand then moving it up to arms. Caressing it slightly and observing the body heat on mine. --"Um... Are you alright..?"-- This is still not enough... I need more! I grabbed tightly and pushed back with all my might. After a few steps the body I held bumped over something painfully. --"A-AH! It hurt!"-- I honestly had no idea who was it or if that person is female or male. I was just... So madly hungry!
  I could feel a heavy breath towards my neck. It was hot... S/he was shorter than me just a few centimeters and had a nice scent. I just could not help but to push my body towards her/him. I could simply see nothing out of dizziness but I could feel how that person was breathing heavily. --Hey get back to your senses...-- I pushed my leg between that person's legs. Oh... Is this a hard on that I am feeling? I snickered. So was male after all. HonestlyIt doesn't matter at all since they all are delicious. I pushed my leg more, placing it all over to his half hard on. I am hungry. Once I moved my leg to rub, he got startled and clenched on my shirt at once -- W-What's..? -- He gave out a small moan. I didn't stop rubbing my leg on his because I wasn't able to think out of dizziness or I just didn't care. I was just so lost on my heat and it meant that; he sure is about to get all messed up soon.
  The more I rubbed him with my leg, the more loud he started moaning. His moans weren't like that the first time I touched him, it was just getting sweeter and more delicious. I could say that he was literally feeling me all over on him. Are we outside..? I honestly had no idea over where we were since all my senses and thoughts were clouded. I rubbed my leg harder. --Mmng... Ahhnn... S-Stop please... Oh god... Ahh... Won't you... Stop... If you more than this I will... -- He was holding so tightly on my shirt over my chest and even though I can't see anything, I could feel how his pre-cum was leaking over his pants and dirtying mine. My pants and his was making wet sounds as I rub. He was just that wet down there. I started breathing heavily because also I was getting aroused after feeling all those wetness of his.
  Because I was slowly panting, my lips were dried out and I was feeling even thirstier... I moved my hand to his chin and with making him look at me; I leaned my lips towards his warm breath and started kissing him deeply. I was shutting his nonsense mutterings.Within minutes, I was so lost on my senses and I wasn't even aware how deep and breathless I was keeping him while kissing. I was just rubbing my tongue on his, twisting it slowly then sucking his tongue out. After I do those things I was pushing my lips aganist his once again and sucking his bottom lip more with  biting mercilessly. --L-Let me breath... Ahh...-- He is just so delicious that I can't stop kissing. Because of my deep kisses, his lips were getting plumped up and thicker. I brushed tongue on his lip once again. Ohh what's this taste..? I know this. I was tasting a sweet flavor which eventually left an iron taste in my mouth. Ahh It is... I gulped down. Blood.
  My body thrilled with pleasure at once with the taste of his blood. My lungs started getting pressured like they are getting crushed by stones one by one. My heart was beating insanely fast with all its might as I began to heavily breath, restlessly. -- A-Are you okay..?-- My vision was coming back slowly because I was tasting him all over a few seconds ago. I could select that he had black, shoulder lenght hair and a similar face. I know him? I looked around us, we were actually in front of my apartment. How does he know where I live? I looked at him once more then suddenly recognized the fact that he is my neighbour. So this is why. He suddenly clinged on my shirt once again. He was looking at me with a drunken expression and gulping down with bruised, bleeding lip of his; "A-Are you okay now...? You have... mistaken me with someone else..." He looked somehow cute even though he wasn't a petite type like Arin.
  I slowly moved my leg away from between his legs. Then I noticed the fact of the wetness I was feeling earlier wasn't because of his precum instead of him cumming again and again. "Ohh..." He moved his hands to his front at once as he saw me looking at his messed up pants. I gave out an evil smile: "I think I am still hungry." I turned his back aganist the wall and pulled down his pants and his boxer. "W-What are you doing?! S-Stop..." He was struggling and jiggling his ass to get away. I am not even using strength though. He just doesn't really wanna get away. I grinned. What a dishonest boy~ I licked my fingers as I watch him jiggling his cute butt in front of me. Then started rubbing his entrance with my fingers and slowly slid my middle finger in him. He gave out a small moan; "Ahh..." He was desperately holding on the wall with his butt exposed to me. I started fingering him deep with streching his insides all over. "What are... You doing... W-We are outside... Stop it... Aahh!" I added another finger in him and started thrusting them in and out  like I am fucking him. "Ahh... Ahhh!" His moans were making him sound like he is enjoying my fingers. What a fine catch.
  After thrusting my fingers in and out  non-stop, he suddenly started cumming towards wall like he is squirting. Did I overdo it? Oh the view... I licked my lip. He was desperately leaning on wall and trying to hold on it as his legs were  trembling by excitement.
  I gulped down as I slid my other hand up from his leg to his white ass. His asshole was twitching as he felt my hands moving on his body once again. His skin was burning and trembling under my palm. The view was getting more arousing as I consider the fact it was afternoon and we were exposed right in front of other apartments. I moved my hand n my bulge and unzipped my pants to set my dick free. The boy trembled as he felt my dick rubbing on his ass "W-What..? Oh my... We are out!" I smiled to him: "Isn't it more exciting though?" I started grinding my dick more on his entrance and then slammed inside him at once. "Aahhh!!" He gave out a loud moan and squeezed me tightly as his legs started to tremble with taking my dick fully inside of him. I groaned because of his tightness then started fucking him hard without stopping. "W-We are... AhhHh! Outside... Ang... Aahh! Slow down..! It hurts... Ahh..." He bit on his hand to not be heard. I started fucking him even deeper. So his legs started trembling as they are giving up. "Aahh! Fuck! This is the... Ahh... The best!!" He started drooling and making a stupid face. Seems like my kisses were effective. I moved my hands on his waist to hold on. I took a deep breath as I checked around us then started slamming my dick in and out faster with pulling him back on me as I thrust in. His body was shaking back and forth as I fuck him harder. "Ahhh! Fuck... Gosh!" He was barely standing on his trembling toes.   I started fucking him even deeper which made him instantly bite his hand to not scream. "AAaa- Nngh..."
  After fucking his heads out for hours, he lost his senses to aphrodisiac and he started moaning like a slut. "Fuck me harder! Ahhh yes! Yes!!" I was slamming my dick in him mercilessly and he was enjoying it all over without caring the fact of us being outside anymore. I chuckled as pound him harder and leaned towards his ear to speak; "I like who you became by my kisses."
  He was sucking me all in and surely not letting me stop fucking him for a second. Did he wish to get messed by me this much? I licked my lip to wet them as I pant. His insides were burning me up. I bit my lip. "The path to paradise begins in hell." Dante says. This sentence was explaining exactly how arousing the thrill of sex and also how dangerous this passion can get. It could start a non-ending hell.
  I grinned as I raised my hand. I suddenly slapped his ass and made his white ass dress a nice red color on. "Aagh!! W-What?" He looked with an expression that says he was caught off guard. I looked at his teared eyes sadistically as I raised my hand up and slapped hard. His cute ass flinched with sudden thrill and not so after my hand print appeared on his ass with a beautiful red color on. He parted his lips after he received my slaps: "A-Are you... Spanking me..?" An evil smile appeared on my face over his choice of word. Not hitting or slapping but saying spanking. He was literally pointing out how much he is liking this by words he chose. I laughed and said: "I am." I slapped his once again with leaving another hand print. "Ahhng!" He tightened around my dick at once as his dick was dripping down with his precum. I chuckled: "And here I thought you didn't like it~ Look at that sweet moan you let out just now." He blushed suddenly and hid his face. I started slamming my hips as I spanked his ass cheeks more harder. "Ahhngb... Fuck... I can't resist anymore...Hm? What is he talking about? Resist what?
  He suddenly hold on my wall and started pushing himself back on my dick. Oh my... I groaned; "Nng..." He was moving his ass back and forward on his own. Swallowing me all over, letting out and swallowing me in again. Who is eating who exactly..? He was letting out cute moans while using me like a dildo for minutes. This is arousing to watch. He was pacing and slamming his ass all over my dick even harder. "Ahh... Ah..." He suddenly squeezed me real hard and started cumming with all his might. How sad that it ended fast~ He started panting heavily and almost fell on his knees like all his energy is absorbed by me. The aphrodisiac has seemed to show its effect, he was looking like a real mess. Now it looks like he has been eaten by an incubus.
  I panted out while buttoning my pants up and brushed my messed hair back. My vision still wasn't that clear nor I was feeling full. I am still starving. I noticed a small fragile body standing near stairs of my apartment while emitting a familiar scent I know. I licked my lip. I guess I won't be starving long~ I moved my head down and turned my face towards stairs: "Welcome home, Arin."
  I smiled over him while there is a mess lying in front of me. "W-What happened here?" I grinned over his silly question: "What do you think have happened?" He moved his gaze to the half dressed boy that tries to catch his breath so he could get back to his senses. He gave out a grimaced expression that suddenly placed with a dull face. Oh for a moment I thought he was jealous, seems not? I watched his expression to see if there's a brim of change but he was looking like he has never shown a surprised face earlier. Interesting.
  I smiled towards him once again and parted my lips to speak; "I believe you didn't come to see me because you missed my face?" His body had a sudden chill over the voice tone I used to speak and his dull expression changed to drunken one. He walked closer to me and held my hand. So I could see the reason behind his expression. I put an excited expression as I saw through his mind and pulled him closer to me, holding from his waist. I whispered towards his ear; "You are such a naughty boy." He gave out a smile: "This is why I came your near, to get tamed." Ohh what a response. "You sure got honest." He looked at me and put on his innocent smile: "You always say that you will give me what I want if I just be honest." I slowly whispered over his lips: "I will definitely give you what you want." and licked his upper lip. He blushed by the sudden change of my voice tone. "Sometimes you seriously look like a demon who lures out humans." I put on an innocent smile which reeks out wickedness beneath. "That's what Incubus is."
  He grinned over my reply: "I do sure like demons." and started kissing me deeply with putting his arms around my neck. His soft lips were presses all over on my lips, sucking me and biting me deeply, not letting me break out, pulling more closer and leaving me all breathless: he was exactly kissing me like this. Haha he looks like an aphrodisiac addict~ I moved my arms on his waist pushing his fragile body all over on mine and kissing him back even deeper than him. He tightened his arms around me as he flinched by the deep kiss I give back to him. The more I continued to kiss him back more I could feel how he was giving out hidden grins each time our lips parted from each other. He became a wicked naughty boy.
  In the end by our long breath taking kiss, he pushed himself away from me and parted his lips to breath out. He looked pretty worn out while he was breathing heavily on my chest. "I thought you could last longer than this~" I said teasingly. He looked up to me and while trying to catch his breath, he tried to speak "Who can even handle that kiss 10 minutes straight?!" I laughed over his intense reaction: "What a pity though." He sneered at me then with an embarrassed face, he started pulling on my hand to forced me to walk inside my apartment. I followed him while looking at the neighbour kid that we left behind; his messed up face looked like it was covered by jealousy and frustration for a minute but I was so hungry to care nor question my blurry vision for seeing it right or wrong. So without a thought, I just let Arin to pull me wherever he wishes.
  Arin lead me to front of apartment, no 7; which is my apartment number and opened the door after searching a little bit inside of my jacket's pocket. He unlocked the door and stepped in with his shoes as he pulls me inside with him. I looked at him as my eyes blur out out of starving: he was grinning hideously at once the moment he stepped inside my apartment. What's that expression even mean? I parted my lips to question him after we entered my apartment and about to close the door but then something happened. A hand appeared on the door and  pushed the door back to open. Who? I saw the neighbour boy with his messed up hair and out of breath expression. "Take me inside too!" What?! What the fuck did he just say? He jumped on me pushing me over the wall on my corridor and so he started kissing me deeply. He was giving me a deep kiss and rubbing his tongue on mine. Oh my... I averted my eyes to Arin to see if is he also surprised but his expression was something so, so indescribable. He looks so aroused!
  He was still kissing me with full force of his and I was so out of focus and power to get rid of him especially when I could feel how plumped up his lips were getting over mine and his non-stoppoing fast pulse... I could literally feel all those blood flooding beneath his lips and it was getting me so crazy. I want to bite... I slid my sharp tooth on his bottom lip and made it bleed without realizing. Shit! His blood was dripping over my tongue little by little each time we kiss and it tasted insanely delicious. It was like a good bitter sweet wine, enough to make me dizzy by its taste... This is no good... I am definetely losing my senses! I lost myself to pleasure after a few bloody kisses we shared and pulled him closer to myself with taking the control over kissing. I started giving him a kiss with full of sweet aphrodisiac. And the more I kiss him the more I could be able to taste his addicting blood. Kissing him felt so addictive!
  After our long lasting kisses I could finally glance through Arin to check. Wow... He had a boner and his hand was in his pants, he is clearly jerking off to our erotic kissing. I chuckled while the other boy was panting over my lips. So I pulled out the boy with me and went near of Arin. I looked at the boy that seemed drunk with my kisses and parted my lips to speak on his ear as I leaned my body on him: "Blow him up." He blushed at once and stared Arin for a second before he gulps and falls on his four with sticking his tongue out. Arin's dick twitched in excitement and as the boy leaned his lips on his dick and started licking him slowly, Arin pulled his boxer lower.  I smirked at once of him taking Arin's dick inside his mouth and pushed his mouth towards him to take it even deeper. This is so sexy to watch.
  He started giving a half-assed blowjob because it was his first time blowing off someone but Arin already looked like he lost his interest to it. Well I must take action on this case. He irked down with the touch of my hand behind his head and immediately held on my hand like he understood what I was gonna do. I smirked through his small reaction and pushed his head towards Arin's dick deeply. He gagged by it then started struggling. Resisting is useless. I kept pushing him back and forth as I please and didn't give an opening for him to resist. All he can do is obey me. I looked at Arin's face while still forcing that boy for blowjob. His cheeks were all reddened up and he was letting out small groans that turned out to be soft moans. Now he is enjoying it. I gave out a chuckle which made Arin to notice me. He kept moaning while looking at me; "Ahh... Mnng..." He suddenly bit his lip with an expression that says "I can't hold any longer. " so he pulled from my shirt tightly and sealed his lips over mine. He started giving me wet kisses while moaning "Ahng... Ahh..." The more he kissed me, the more he looked messed up. He wasn't even aware any longer that he started drooling because he keeps moaning non-stop. "Ahh... Ahhh..." I looked down to see how the other boy is doing. His hair was all messed up, his drools were leaking on floor while moving back and forth. He looks so lost. I gave out an evil grin and suddenly pushed his head with my full strength with forcing him to take Arin's dick even deeper. He gagged by surprise. I could see how his dick was sliding through deepest of his throat. It was like a bulge appears on his throat and disappears and appears again. Shit... I am getting turned on. I bit my lip. This lewd view was too much to handle. Considering the fact how much I feel hungry, I was barely keeping up my composure stable. I seriously don't know what's going on anymore.
  I suddenly felt a cold sensation on my dick. When I looked down I saw Arin's hand sliding inside my boxer and he was lewdly playing with it. He... Seriously... I pushed the boy even more and forced his mouth to open even wider. Later on I kept pushing his head back and forth. Arin shivered by sudden sensation and his hand literally trembled by surprise while fondling me down. I looked down once again. Our boy was getting all lewd down there while giving a deepthroat. He is masturbating. I licked my lip with the view. My mind was still slightly dizzy so I was having trouble to focus but I could kinda hear his thoughts the more I pushed his head towards Arin: "His dick is throbbing inside my mouth..." The more he felt the more he started jerking off. "Why am I getting turned on by a stranger's dick..?" I pulled his hair and took Arin's dick out of his mouth and pushed mine inside his mouth without letting him rest. Oh my... His mouth felt so hot and wet which almost drove me insane. I groaned and thrusted my dick fastly in and out. His tight throat was widening up and letting me fuck his mouth even deeper the more I thrust in. I could feel hot, deep breathings beside me which belongs to Arin. His face was looking all aroused while watching how the boy takes my cock in and out in his mouth as he drools. What a voyeur. I looked over Arin and held the other boy's head and started slamming my dick into his mouth intensely. They both were surprised but their dicks were leaking down the more I thrust in him. They sure are perverts. I bit my lip and pushed my dick deep inside his throat to cum. I was already at my limit and panting heavily. Shit... It is seriously so hard to keep my composure. I started cumming deep down in his throat. I took my dick out of his mouth and brushed my hair back which falls on my eyes and half wet with sweat while panting. My body was making me feel like burning. I was still so hot and dizzy. Do I have fever? It was hard to recognize my surroundings. I could hardly see the nighbour kid and Arin's expressions. It was an intense moment. Like I am drunk. I started breathing out heavily even more. Hot! I gulped down and licked my dried lips.
I turned my gaze towards the boy on his knees. He was panting and covered in semen. I didn't pay attention before but he had a white loose shirt on and half zipped up black jeans. The lighting that hits behind him was shading down his collarbones and adam's apple. He looks way too erotic even for an ordinary boy. I lifted his chin with my knee. "What's your name?" I asked curiously. He blushed in an instant and gulped down. "E-Ediz..." His blushing face was showing that he was getting aware of what he is doing just a few seconds ago. I turned my face over Arin. "What do you say?" Arin took off his shirt after hearing me up and he sat right behind Ediz with placing his chin on his shoulder: "Fuck him." I had goosebumps after hearing his reply because his blonde hair, blue eyes, reddened cheeks, porcelain skin and soft lips was looking so angelic that even a demon like me didn't think he would say something so wicked like this. I gave out an evil grin and took off my shirt while getting on my knees as well. Ediz was looking all surprised: "What..? Are you guys serious?! Mmmfg..." I started kissing him in an instant while he was speaking. He was at first trying resisting my deep kiss but after Arin began licking his neck from behind he started trembling. It looks like he finally lost his spirit to fight. I chuckled over his lips and sticked my tongue inside his mouth, giving him a slow motion french kiss by twisting my tongue around his. Arin was already done licking his neck and started leaving bite marks on his shoulder while playing with his nipples. "Mmg... Ahhh... You two... Mmngh!" His moans were escaping through his lips even though I was kissing him non-stop. How desperate.  The more we played him the more his hips started grinding on me. Should I give more attention? I pressed my lips on him even more while sucking his bottom lip, I slid my hand on his pants. "Mmmng!!" He flinched by my touch. I grinned towards his lips and unzipped his pants completely before sliding my hand inside his boxer. "Ahh!" His boxer was covered in pre-cum. It literally felt like the description of wet panties. I licked my lip. I shouldn't kiss him more, the night has just began he shouldn't lose his mind.
  I pulled his pants and wet boxers off as I parted my lips from his and started licking and biting his neck while placing my hand all over his penis. His dick was literally throbbing on my palm even thought I was just touching him. "Ahh... You shouldn't touch there..." I looked at him: "It is amazing how you can still say that even though you are this messed up down." I grabbed his dick after my words and started jerking him off. "Oh my! Ahng..." His breathing was turning into panting the more I rub his dick up and down. Erotic. I turned my gaze towards Arin. He looked as he was so turned on and barely holding on. He focused his gaze back on me and he looked even more turned on. I bet he is dying for my touch. I smirked, leaned my body towards Ediz and started kissing Arin deeply while jerking Ediz even faster. "Ahh his lips..." I could once hear Arin's lustful thoughts leaking towards my lips. I panted out. How sweet... I brushed my skin towards Ediz a bit more to get closer to Arin's lips. I was leaving soft kisses on his lips to devour the sweetness while he was getting more and more aroused. "Mmng..." He left soft moans towards my lips while panting. "Can someone kiss this tender..? Is this also one of an incubus' demonic possessions ..? Ahhng... I'll lose my mind." His passionate thoughts were leaving tingling sensation on my lips. I want more... I pressed my lips on his and bit his bottom lip unconsciously with wanting to make this honey taste on his lips to leak on mine even more. "Ahhn... Mmng..." Ediz's dick was still throbbing on my palm while rub him up and down slowly. He must be dying to cum but cannot because I am not jerking him fastly. How pitiful~
I was still giving Arin a bunch of kisses mixed with his moans and pantings. There was no description over how thrilling his lips were to me. It was just so soft and juicy like a fresh green apple; sweet yet sour or maybe some pomegranate; bitter but bloody. Shit... I'll get addicted to this. There is definetely no description.
  I grinned with the warmth Ediz's body, emitting towards mine. He was already at his limits and was actually unconsciously grinding his dick on my palm. Ahh... He is getting fired up there. I panted softly towards Arin's lips without parting them later on I stopped jerking Ediz off and slid my fingers on the entrance of ass. He suddenly irked and held on my waist with his both hands as he clenched his nails on me deeply by surprise. His reactions are cute. I kept rubbing on his entrance slowly, his hole was aching towards my fingers the more I draw circles on his skin. He desperately clenched his nails deeper on me which made me groan. I was still licking Arin's bottom lip until Ediz to bit on my shoulder suddenly. I parted my lips from Arin and looked at him to understand the reason of his sudden behaviour. Our eyes met at the same level. He froze for a second, gulped down and turned his face to other side. "I... I... Um... The thing I wanted to say is... Um..." He blushed in an instant while mumbling words. "I... You..!" He turned his face suddenly with his all courage and continued: "You only kiss him!" I looked at him by surprise and chuckled: "Sorry my bad~" He blushed and drove his eyes down. I lifted his chin with my other hand and gave him the exact kiss I gave Arin and pushed my finger right inside him. "Ahhng!" He moaned towards my lips while I kept rubbing his hole slowly then putting my finger in him and out again and again. "Ahh ah..." He was surely enjoying the sensation he feels but for me I needed more. I unzipped my pants and lifted his legs up. Arin moved from his back so Ediz can lie down on the floor completely. I took my dick from my boxer and started slightly rubbing on his hole. I brushed my hair back which fell on my eyes and stared at Ediz. His face was beet red with lust and excitement. I smirked and pushed my dick to the entrance of his tight hole. The more I push the more he was wrapping me all around with his insides. This is so insane.
  A few seconds after Ediz to relax, I started moving my hips and pound him slowly. "Ahh... Oh my... Mmng..." He was arching his back as I fill him in and out. The more he was getting so conscious of me the more I start fucking him. I smiled and looked at Arin. He had a drunk expression. He actually didn't also look so conscious after our long kisses either. I assume that he wants attention too. I moved closer to Arin's ear: "Strip." He bit his lip deeply after my words then started slowly sliding down the soft fabric off from his porcelain skin. His well toned body was still looking alluring as ever. I gulped. His body still had bruises that I left on him and they were beautifully bloomed all purple & red. It was looking like flowers bloomed on his skin. Beautiful. The time I was able to part my eyes from his body, I moved my lips closer to him once again and whispered towards his lips:  I'll give the pleasure you seek. Get on your four and raise your sweet ass up." He moved on his four immediately as his body throbs with lust.
  I started fucking Ediz even harder and deeper meanwhile Arin to stand his ass up on our left. I licked my lip. This is going to be a bigger pleasure than I think it will be. I moved my hand on Arin's ass and slapped him as I thrust my dick all the way in Ediz. They both moaned in pleasure which almost sound like it was coming out from one person. "Ahhh!" I started moving my fingers over his entrace then suddenly shoved my finger and started fingering Arin while I keep fucking Ediz. Their moans were getting mixed to each other that after a while they started kissing each other. What a view. I took my dick out of Ediz and thrusted in Arin at once. He gave out a loud moan: "AHH! Oh my god..!" I started fucking him hardly at once and his sweet moans got louder: "Ahh ahhh! Yes! Fuck..!" I moved my right hand to Ediz and started fingering him this time. He moaned by surprise then they continued kissing each other. They should really see the expression they are making right now. I chuckled and slapped Arin's ass with my left hand while slapping my dick in him mercilessly. "AHH!!" He started squirting at once. Oh he came with that? I took out my dick from inside him and he collapsed on Ediz's chest to catch up his breath. I will not wait though. I lifted Ediz's legs up and thrusted my dick inside him at once, fucking him hardly. "Ahhh!!" He moaned by surprise. I believe he thought I would stop since Arin almost collapsed on him. But I gave out an evil smile and thrusting my dick to his prostate. "Ahhh! Ahhng... Stop... It feel strange there... Ahhh..." I started hitting on his insides even more and his cock started twitching as I thrust in him. "Ahhh! Oh my... God!!" I chuckled as I slammed my cock in his hole without stop in and out: "God will not help you here." He looked at me with his teary eyes, he was already driven insane. He lost to the incubus.
  After Arin to catch his breath back and calm down. He looked so different than before. No! Maybe I should say they looked different. Their eyes were looking like its filled with lust and a bunch of insanity. It looks like they finally decided to be honest. Arin moved his hips on top of Ediz and swallowed his dick inside him as he glanced at me. Ediz gave out a groan as he felt Arin's tightness around his dick. I couldn't help but to chuckle while watching them. I should join the show. I moved my body closer to Arin's back as I spread Ediz's legs. I licked Arin's shoulder as I leave small hickeys, I placed my dick aganist Ediz's twitching hole. His body was so pale and beautifully smooth. He must have taken good care of this body. I tried pressing my dick aganist his hole after rubbing the head of it in his entrance. Arin was slowly riding his dick and Ediz's body was so tensed up as he is moaning down there. I bit Arin's nape then presses my dick in Ediz forcefully. He gave out a loud moan as he trembles in pleasure. " AHHH!" I started fucking him deeper and harder as Arin rides him faster and moans loudly. A threesome could be only this hot! Their pleasure were dripping over my fingertips like a delicious blood is getting sucked by my soul. I could feel how they were feeding my whole. I licked my lip. Ahh... This is so tasty.
  I started thrusting Ediz even deeper and placed my hands on Arin's waist as I mercilessly clenched my nails on his pale skin. He gave out a loud groan as Ediz is screaming in pleasure under him. I started moving Arin's waist up and down forcefully as I press my body on his back while messing up Ediz. I moved my lips to Arin's petite shoulder and as I suddenly bit his neck to make it bleed, I stared at Ediz's messed up, drooling face. How sweet. I brushed my tongue over his neck while his sweet fragrance starts to drip down towards my lips. Slowly, I savored the unknown feeling. My body was dirtied by Arin's blood the time I gulped down his sinful red. I started laughing out loud  "Hahahaha~" Ahh fuck... The incubus in me has taken control!
  "I opened my teary eyes as I gave out a warm breath through my lips. I could feel a sweet weight on my hips which lightens up and increases like an endless torture. My back was arching back with pleasure as my pantings get louder. "Mmmgh..." The reason of my sweet torture was right on my hips and I could see his petite body which looks like a doll with his skin covered in porcelain. He was moving his alluring body without stopping as his blonde hair falls on his face and gets wet through his sweat. His lips were all reddened because he keeps biting them. His soft plump lips were ripening up only for him to give out some desperate moans: "Ahh... Mmgh..." His body was slamming more and more on me as he makes those loud sounds which echoes through rooms. I feel like I am getting drunk towards this view. He is so beautiful... His cheeks were blushed, his body was shining all over and it was as he is oozing perfume rather than sweat. How can someone  even be this beautiful..? Those soft movements on me were getting rougher and making my body overflow with so much feelings that I've never tasted or imagined before. I was surrended with unknown lust and all I could do was panting out. I don't even know what does happen anymore... What am I even doing this now..? How did I end up like this? I gave out a loud moan as my body trembles in pleasure: "Ahhh!" My body was surrended by two different pleasure. One was stirring me inside as other one eats me out and my reason to be in this position was all because of him. I moved my gaze to the boy placed right behind that petite boy. I could select his shadow. It was him... The reason why I am like this.
  As he moved his body towards to that petite boy. I was able to see that aroused face once again. I gulped down. His usual styled hair was in a mess and he was breathing out heavily. He had an admirable boned jawline and cheeks. It was something you probably wouldn't notice much if he wasn't aroused. His hair was getting messier the more he moves ruthlessly in me. Fuck! I am not sure what I am feeling anymore. I gave out loud moan with the blondie on me. "Ahhh!" I am losing control... My moans turned through screams as I started drooling. This pleasure is too much for me to endure. My head was getting all foggy as I feel a lustful gaze piercing towards my powerless body.
  My body jerked with sudden goosebumps to ran down my arms from shock. The gaze wasn't just lustful but also carnivore. Am I getting eaten? I gulped down and stared towards my predator. He forced himself right through me as our gaze met each other. He started fucking me roughly as he was licking through the petite boy's neck. My eyes started blurring out as he used his sharp, vampire looking teeth to bite and make that beautiful neck tainted in red. My eyes were blacking out while he was brushing his tongue towards the blood. He started giving out a loud laugh with a tone that will possess me through my whole life. My eyes went black and I had a weird vision left on my mind. A weird vision of his hazel eyes starting to burn with deep red color... I wonder... Was it really an illusion..?"
  A sweet red that tastes like a fine wine was dripping over my tongue to throat, reaching to my deepest. I gave out a loud groan. What's this..? I was feeling drowsy and unconciously my tongue was licking Arin's neck more as its already addicted to it. This is beyond description... Can even this delicious taste exist? I gulped down once again. My teeth were already moving on his neck like it's intending to pierce through his skin once again. My body was already addicted by this orgasmic taste. Each cell on my body was screaming for more. I'll lose my mind! My body was getting more drunk, almost like it is getting paralyzed by this unknown pleasure. Blood... Blood. Blood! That sweet nectar! I need for more... I seek for more. I smirked. I'll have more.
  I moved my hands over Arin's chest as I leaned my body closer to his back. He flinched towards my touch like his whole senses were saying that. He got caught by a carnivore. I pulled his body even closer to mine, making him unable to run as I brush my tongue over his neck. I could feel his pulsation right through my tongue and I was feeling so drowsy as I've never felt before. My body was emitting a sweet pain that makes my veins slowly throb.
  After a few minutes later, I was feeling like my fangs are getting longer and sharper than usual because his neck was tainted with red once again with only the touch of my fangs. Arin gave out a painful groan and tried to move his body away once again which forced me to clench my nails on his chest with my full strenght. He screamed in pain: "Ahh!" He sounded awfully in pain and so later on I could understand how my nails cut down his skin each time I moved my hand on his delight skin. My tongue was all focused on his sweet blood in a point I can't progress any other thing than the taste of his blood. I'm completely lost.
  I jumped out of my dream at once. "What... What did happen?!" My eyes blacked out of the view of my nails covered in blood. What was that..? I tried getting up my body that laid in the middle of my messed up living room with a ton of my books and broken stuff shattered on the floor. ---I slammed his petite body towards the door backwards and as I hold his leg up I started fucking him out roughly. --- My eyes flashed as I stared the door. My apperance... What was that?! On the vision I saw; my hazel eyes looked like it has left its color to blood red and a very cold gaze. A gaze of predator. My body also looked paler or I just thought that because veins on my chest and arms were looking so visible in a way you can't stop staring at them. My hair was looking so messed up and... "Longer..?" -Covering my eyes which is dyed in red and... What are those..? I gulped as I remembered. A pair of bones on my forehead... I had a sudden headache which made me psychologically place my hand on my forehead in an instant. It was like... something was there before.
  My eyes fuzz out and I had a feeling  of hunger even though I was sure I am not hungry. I gulped down. My nails were sharper than usual and dyed in blood as I could sense some sweet liquid dripping on the floor. My body moved towards the living room as it drags something with it. A hand? Is this Arin..? Arin's chest was marked by many cuts. Also his neck, his shoulders and his legs had bite marks on. His fragile body was all dyed in red... And he had a smile on his face which looked like he loved being in hell. What did I do..?
  I turned my face suddenly to the corridor and as I stared Ediz's fainted body. His body was lying down where I left him. It seems too much pleasure haunted his body. I parted my lips and it felt like it was me who says those words that about to be told but also not me, my incubus part; "Wake up." A deep hoarse voice echoed over him like a whisper appeared in an abandoned forest.
  His eyes flinched over my words and he opened his eyes as he chuckled with an evil smile. What..? He got up and started walking towards us as he brushes his hair backwards. His eyes were dyed in red. Did I possess his body..? My hand was grabbing Arin's arms but it wasn't really me. I am not the one that has control over my body. Ediz moved back of Arin's body as I leaned to kiss him. Ediz... No, the other me also leaned his lips on his neck, licking the places I've bitten earlier. I was licking his bottom lip as Arin desperately moans between us with the pleasure he has been receiving. I was rubbing my tongue on his as I grope his ass while the other me was licking his neck and caressing his hands softly on his newly cut chest. I spread his ass open as my other self was placing his dick on his entrance. I placed my lips on his again and my other self rammed in him to his deepest. "Ahhh... Mmmngh" Arin gave out a loud moan. The other me started fucking him roughly. Arin held on me in an instant. His pretty blonde hair was looking all messed up. He had the expression of sex addicted person.
  He was drooling and moaning only for more. So he could make a face so... He was getting fucked insanely fast by my the other me until I held one of his leg up and placed my dick also on the entrance of his hole while he still had a dick fucking him. I forced my dick inside him. He screamed in pleasure as the tip went inside. "AHHH! Yesh..." Then I slided rest of my dick all the way as I started to fuck him with my other self deeply. It was a combination of insane sensation of his tightness and two cocks rubbing each other as we thrust in and out. I groaned. My dick was rock hard and I wasn't able to stop fucking him for one second. We were just thrusting our cocks one and another. "Ahhhh! Ahhh... Yes yes!" Arin was drooling and his salivas dripping over his neck as we fuck him even deeper. His insides were tightening and making our cocks rub painfully on each other. I groaned, so my other self. I bit my lip and started stabbing his petite fuck hole with our cocks insanely fast. "AHHH!" He started squirting as he is orgasming. We trusted our cocks to the deepest and started cumming all the way inside him as we groan. "Ahh fuck!" My other self took his cock out after he stopped cumming in him while I still am. After few minutes later I took my cock out of his hole and our cum started ozzing out of his ass and drip down to his thighs, making him look like his insides filled to his full. I chuckled as both of them faint on the floor.
  My ears ringed in pain and as I opened my eyes. My living room was enlightened by sunrise. I moved my gaze towards the floor. Arin and Ediz were lying naked and tainted in red. It wasn't a dream... I turned my gaze  towards the big mirror placed on my living room. As I blinked I had an illusion of my lips tainted in red, my straight hair which looked longer than usual hiding my bloody eyes and a pair of sharp, white bone that peeking through my forehead. I licked my lips towards the view. Now, I am full.

1