Playroom
560 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: This chapter contains mature content. Read at your discretion. 

I was severely trembling, quivering like a leaf on a windy day. What a day this was turning out to be. I was currently on my knees atop the king-sized bed in the room that I had previously thought was a ‘normal’ room only minutes ago, when in fact it had turned out to be Schneizel’s very own playroom —adult playroom. With the side of my face resting against the mattress and my pulse in my throat, I had both hands on my asscheeks, pulling them apart, exposing my very center to Schneizel’s cool scrutiny.

What a day indeed. The fuck was I doing?

I started to weakly protest the moment I felt him lean in, his soft curls brushing against my asscheeks. "Wait, no! Stop! That place is—" His tongue flicked out, licking the sensitive, trembling bud. I cried out in a pathetic voice that made me want to bury my head into the ground like an ostrich immediately after. Intense desire speared through me and my cock jumped. I moaned hoarsely when he licked it again. From the peculiar position I was in, I twisted my head and looked over my shoulder. I could only see his face buried in my ass as he feasted on it to his heart’s content. The erotic sight made my heart stutter.

As if sensing my gaze, his eyes appeared from over my ass. Our heated gazes met and held. His eyes were two obsidians, confirming my theory that they changed color whenever Schneizel was excited or angered.

“Spread more.” he ordered, his voice coming out hoarser and deeper than usual. I watched a bead of sweat trickle down one side of his face. I, too, was drenched in my own sweat. I did exactly as I was told and he immediately swooped down, burying his face in my ass again.

Why was I being so complaisant?

Why did I want more?

What was it about this man that altered my very sexuality?

A few days ago, I would have shuddered at the very thought of a man eating out my ass. Now...

Now I was enjoying it.

I let out another long moan the moment I felt his finger penetrate my asshole. He worked his finger into the deepest part of me, mimicking thrusting motion. It drove me to the brink.

Without thinking, I grunted shamelessly, “More.”

Schneizel obliged, thrusting another finger, then another, until three fingers filled me. I almost came right then and there. But I didn’t. “More!” I cried out again, half-desperate, spreading my asscheeks to the point that my fingers began to go numb. I was quickly and spectacularly turning into a wanton. I was allowing myself to be consumed by desire and need, and I had no intention of stopping myself.

I desperately needed release.

Last night, Schneizel had left me half-sated, cruelly disappearing on me. I’d been forced to relieve myself by myself after he’d abruptly left; my dick was so hard it could hammer nails into wood planks. Shamefully, I’d jerked off to the memory and lingering sensation of his deft fingers, his slick tongue, his hot kisses. I came in less than a minute.

After that, I’d been torn, conflicted. Did I like Schneizel? How could I?

As he expertly fingered me, he took hold of my cock and started jerking it. I was in heaven. No longer caring what he thought of my shameful lack of restraint, I started to beg for more, wanting him. All of him, inside me. Now.

“Schneizel,” I groaned, prostrating myself. “I can’t take it anymore...” I was at the verge of breaking; I really couldn’t take any more of his foreplay and of his constant, insufferable teasing. I was starting to think he was doing it on purpose, raising me so high until I thought I was floating on cloud nine, then abruptly dropping me.

“What do you need? Show me.” He pulled his fingers out, and I whimpered in protest.

My hand reached back and wrapped around his swollen member. It twitched.

A note of fear resonated within me; he was so much larger than I was. He was fucking huge! Would I be able to handle it? I swallowed, worked up the courage to firmly grasp him in my hand, and then I pleaded, “Fuck me, please...”

He seized my hips with both hands. I instinctively tensed, feeling my cheeks tighten. I felt his dick between my thighs, hot and throbbing. Schneizel closed my thighs tightly around his throbbing member.

Surprised and confused, I started to turn my head and look when he began thrusting his penis between my thighs. I’d never tried intercrural sex before. It certainly hadn’t been done to me before. But it was the hottest thing anyone had ever done with —to— me. Panting like a she-wolf in heat, I closed my eyes —rather they fluttered shut on their own accord as fire coursed through my veins. Soon, my inner thighs were covered in Schneizel’s slickness.

I came, hard and fast. I screamed as a I did, my vision going white. Moments later, I felt something hot hit my navel in thick jets.

I opened my eyes to see that Schneizel was now off the bed and standing over me. The first thing I took note of was the fact that his eyes had returned to their blue-violet color. The second thing that my fuzzy mind registered was that he was dressed.

“What...?” I breathed, confused and still seeing stars.

“I won’t go all the way. Not until I know you’re mine,” he stated simply, looking down at me with an insufferably-intense gaze.

“What?!” I practically shrieked, his words snatching me out of the blissful haze I’d been in. “Then why would you do this?” I furiously demanded as I reached for my clothes and snatched them off the floor. Anger sizzled through me. I was angry at Schneizel, but I was primarily angry at myself. I felt dejection and humiliation at being so callously rejected; my cheeks reddened to the point where I thought they’d melt right off the bone.

You’re nothing but a fool, Aiden.

Tears stung my eyes at the humiliation he’d dealt me.

I turned away before he saw me crying because he wouldn’t fuck me and I was further humiliated, not that that was the reason of course. Hurriedly, I got off the bed and clumsily slipped into the orange jumpsuit, nearly falling face-first a few times as I struggled with the dastardly article of clothing.

I felt his presence right behind me.

“Don’t get me wrong, Aiden.” At the way he said my name, I stopped what I was doing and listened to what he had to say. “I want you. I’ve always wanted you.” he paused, letting that sink in, then he said, “But I want you to want me back.”

7