Ménage à Trois
608 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The liquid in my spine froze. I felt faint. 

Oh, my God. 

The cell’s door slid open with an ear-grating screech. The rest of the block had gone eerily quiet, as if they somehow sensed the danger. It was the quiet before the storm.

Oh, my God. 

He stepped into the cell. I slowly rose from the lower bunk onto my two feet. My heart beat a staccato rhythm in my chest, hammering against my ribcage with pain-inducing force. I was now more aware of my sticky hands and the sour taste in my mouth than ever. 

Oh, my God. 

Oh, I’d gone and done it now. 

Schneizel —as if magically— waved the cell door closed.

I felt immensely guilty even though we weren’t in a relationship.

What the fuck was I thinking? I still didn’t understand how things had escalated so dramatically to the point where I’d gone down on Schneider! 

“I leave you alone for a couple of weeks to find that another, who should know better than to mess with what’s mine, has made a move on you.” I strained my ears to try and detect whatever it was I was hearing in Schneizel’s voice. It was like he wore a mask; his face unreadable, his eyes a very dark blue. 

I am so screwed. 

With his dick still hanging out for all to see, Schneider smirked. He fucking smirked! Did he have a death wish or something? Even if he was Schneizel’s brother, what I’d seen of the man told me that he wasn’t exactly what you would call the forgiving type. 

“Chillax, big bro. You can say that I’ve even done you a favor.”

Oh, my God.” I groaned from shock, closing my eyes as wave after wave of dread washed over me. My temples throbbed.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Schneizel’s eyes pinned on me. My heart lurched. I felt the breath hitch at my throat. I was paralyzed, frozen in place by the intensity in his black eyes. I searched for signs of accusation or betrayal in the abysmal depths, but I found none. It made me even more nervous not knowing what was going on through Schneizel’s complex mind. Was he going to punish me? Or did he not care enough to put the effort?

For some reason, the latter disturbed me more than the former. 

“Is that so?” he drawled, eyes still pinned on me. “And how’s that?” Schneizel didn’t seem furious or angry to me. He didn’t even look upset.

Honestly, I’d expected him to either physically or verbally lash out at us or something. 

“I just proved that Aiden here is smitten with you.”

Both Schneizel and I looked at Schneider questioningly.

Having secured both of our attentions, Schneider drawled on, “The whole time he was sucking my cock, he was imagining it was yours. It’s easy enough since they’re almost exact copies.”

“I WAS NOT!” I protested vehemently, wanting to wrap my hands around Schneider’s neck and squeeze the life out of him. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks. 

He shrugged. “Honestly, I feel a little offended; he was doing such a good job, but he was doing it because he was imagining it was you, not me.”

“Shut the fuck up!” I growled.

“Is that so?” Schneizel repeated and came to stand right in front of me. 

He towered over me as usual, making me look truly ‘little’ in comparison with his magnificent build. I impulsively took a step back, but his hand shot out and he circled his arm around my waist, holding me in place. He raised his other hand. A few weeks ago, I would have flinched away, assuming he wanted to hit me or something of the sort. He very gently brushed my left cheek with the back of his hand. The gesture gave me goosebumps and caused a shiver to slither down my spine like a gentle whisper. From where he was touching me, a pleasant tingling started.

I looked up into his eyes. He was as handsome as ever. I’d never imagined seeing him after such a long time in this kind of tricky, messed-up situation, but deep down, I was glad to see him. A part of me had missed his presence. The small cell had surprisingly felt lonely without his weight atop the upper bunk, and his constant, silent staring. 

As if reading my mind, Schneizel purred in his sexy, deep voice, “Did you miss me?”

I barely stopped myself from nodding affirmatively, having slipped into a dream-like daze induced by Schneizel’s expert and gentle massaging of the small of my back. My blush intensified. 

“Then how about I feed you the real thing, hm?”

My stomach instantly tightened and my cock twitched at the suggestion. He didn’t miss whatever it was I must’ve revealed on my face. 

Oh, my God.

With a hand on my head, Schneizel gently pushed me down until I was sitting on my knees and unzipped his uniform, exposing his impressive eight-pack and his— 

"Oh, my God." I breathed, wide-eyed. 

Schneizel’s member was indeed similar to Schneider’s, but there was a key difference between the two: it was bigger. Much bigger. He. was. enormous. 

“How does that even fit anywhere?” I hissed, staring at it with both wonder and horror. 

“You’ll see soon enough.”

Without waiting to be told, I very carefully wrapped both of my hands around it. My tongue darted out and licked the tip, where some precum had oozed out. He tasted so very different than Schneider. It was salty yet a bit sweet at the same time. My stomach warmed. He buried his hand in my hair and started massaging my scalp in a very hot way that made me shiver and my toes curl pleasantly. Feeling brazen, I swallowed his tip. This was made all the more erotic knowing that Schneider was standing nearby, watching me suck his brother.

Really, was there something in the water here? A few weeks ago, I would have been repulsed at the very thought of putting a man’s tool down my throat. The day hadn’t even ended and I’ve already sucked off one man and was slowly working on the other. 

Schneizel was something else, alright. Because he was bigger, my jaw hurt as I strained to accommodate him. I was having difficulty finding a place for my tongue in my crowded mouth. And this was just the tip. 

Suddenly, Schneizel grabbed my head with both hands and forced more of him down my throat. I chocked. Alarmed, I shoved back against his hands, pushing off of him with my hands against his knees, but I was no match for Schneizel’s superior strength. Tears welled at the corners of my eyes; I couldn’t breathe. 

“Breathe through your nose.” he instructed. Was this to be my punishment?

I did as he’d instructed, and found that it was immensely easier than trying to breathe through a full mouth. Very slowly, he started to fuck my mouth, gently thrusting his hips backward and forward. In time, I started to enjoy the feeling of being dominated almost brutally. It triggered something within me; setting me off. I started trying to accommodate him farther down my throat, trying to take all of him in. 

“Hey, I’m getting lonely and agitated here.” My mind barely registered Schneider’s voice. I sensed him approach. A hand took one of my own and then brought it to another swollen member. Instinctively, I wrapped my hand around it and started jerking Schneider as my mouth worked around Schneizel. 

It was possibly the hottest thing I’d ever done. 

 

 

 

Well that took an unexpected, not entirely unwelcome turn maybe? What are your thoughts?!!

If you can't wait to spice up your life with the next upload, consider joining my Patreon to receive early access to weekly chapters for as low as $1! ;D Thanks for reading!

6