Update on the status of Fourteen Moons (March 6, 2023)
239 9 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone. 

I know it's been a long time since I've updated Fourteen Moons but I'm back, hopefully long term too. Two things, first I'm sorry for the far too long absence; and second, I'm still continuing with the Fourteen Moons series. 

The TLDR: I moved, got a job, didn't have spare time, and was working on rewriting the story. Now I'm back and hoping to do regular updates. I don't know when I will post the first chapter of the rewritten version though…

 

Long Version:

Going back prior to my hiatus, during July of 2021, my family and I had plans to move across the U.S. somewhere between September/October of 2021, but due to complications with selling the house, things were postponed until February of 2022. During those months, I was helping my family prepare for the move. Some people might wonder why I didn't work on the story during these times, and that's simply because I wasn't sure when I was going to move, and I didn't want to work on the 14M and then deal with the move causing me to take a hiatus, so I made the initial decision to go on hiatus. So, instead of actually writing during late 2021, I took the opportunity to look through 14M and evaluate my story. Some of you might be aware of this, but my story had already had a couple of revamps. This was an attempt for me to fix issues that I saw arising and I tried to solve them with each revamp, but in doing so, more holes appeared as the story continued. So around December of 2021, I made the decision to do a hard rewrite of the story for 14M. Then around February of 2022, the move happened, and my life became pretty busy until things started calming down in March/April. It was around then that I got a job and that took up much of my time, so I didn't have as much spare time to devote to 14M. In December of 2022, I was laid off due to the owner selling the company. With my new time, I've spent it working on 14M again and I've developed an outline for almost the entire first season. I must apologize to those of you looking forward to chapter 18 of this version, but I've decided to stop working on this version. With that said, I don't know when I'll be posting chapter 1 of the new version, but I'm hoping to have it up in a few weeks. For those looking for (hopefully) more regular updates, here's a link to the Fourteen Moons discord. https://discord.io/ForbiddenForge Until my next return, stay safe, stay healthy, and I hope you're looking forward to the return of Fourteen Moons.

Respectfully, 

TearCRF

8