Chapter 2 – Hinata’s Virginity
1.3k 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Naruto had just woken up next to Sakura. Naruto smiled remembering what had just happened yesterday. Naruto touched Sakura's hair and whispered to her ear. "Sakura-Chan I have to go now, I'll come check on you later ok?" Naruto said.

Sakura fluttered her eyes and looked at Naruto. A blush crept into her beautiful face making Naruto blush as well. "Ok", Sakura says as she leans for a kiss. Naruto reciprocates by kissing her back.

Naruto then pulled back and smile at Sakura. Naruto then started to put on his clothes. Naruto said goodbye to Sakura and left the apartment complex.

Naruto then ran towards Hinata house. As he was running there he felt a bit giddy. Hinata was one of the people he loved the most. Now Naruto didn't have favorites but Hinata is one of the girls he really liked the most, second to Sakura.

'I wonder how she's doing..' Naruto thought to himself as he just go to the main entrance of the Hyuga. "Naruto, is there something you need?" One of the hyuga guards say. Naruto then nodded and gave a smile. "Yes! I'm here to visit Hinata-Chan!" Naruto says with a bright smile. The guards then smile back and nodded, "very well, you may enter." The guards say as they let Naruto in.

As Naruto entered he saw that it was big and there was no way he could find Hinata by himself. That's when he spotted one of Hinata's sister.

"Oi! Hanabi!" Naruto said as he rans towards her and pokes her cheeks. "Uwu Naruto! What are you doing here? Are you perhaps visiting my sister?" Hanabi said as she stares at Naruto still poking her cheeks. "Yup! But I don't know where she's at" Naruto said as starts pinching her cheeks. "Hey! That hurts! Hmmp! I was going to help you find her but not anymore!" Hanabi said as she crosses her arms and gives a pout. "Eh! C'mon Hanabi-Chan! I'll do anything if you just take me where she is, please?" Naruto said.

Hanabi looks at Naruto and she thought of something. Hanabi had a blush on her face when she thought what she wanted from him. "Ok I'll tell you where she is, but next week you have to come back here, I'll tell you what you'll do for me when you come here ok?" Hanabi said as she stills has a blush.

Naruto didn't know what she was thinking about but did feel nervous. "Ok now tell me where she is" Naruto says with a smile on his face. Hanabi couldn't help but blush again seeing his smile. "Ok follow me" Hanabi said as she grabs Naruto's hand and pulls him.

"This is Hinata's room, she's probably still sleeping." Hanabi said. "Ok thank you Hanabi-Chan, you're the best dattebayo!" Naruto said as he pats her head. Hanabi blush again. "You better come back next week!" Hanabi said as she runs away.

Naruto smiled and looked back at Hinata room. 'Ok you can do this!' Naruto thought to himself as he opens the door. As soon as he opened the door , Naruto could see Hinata sleeping.

Naruto slowly closed the door, not wanting to wake up Hinata. Naruto then slowly crept towards Hinata's bed. Naruto then sat down on the bed, and now he could see Hinata face. Her face was indescribable, pure perfection. Dark blue hair, and a bust body that could make any man hard. Naruto caressed Hinata's face making her tense.

Soon she had opened her eyes. Noticing that someone was touching her face , Hinata looked at the person thinking it was either Hanabi or his father. Her eyes immediately widen noticing it wasn't either of them but his lover. "N-Naruto-Kun!" Hinata stutter as her face turns red.

"Hinata-Chan I can't wait any longer" Naruto said as he plunges his lips to hers. Hinata seeing this was shocked but gave in to his advances.

Like Sakura, Hinata hasn't gone far with Naruto yet but today is the day they were finally going to be together!

Naruto then started to put his toungue inside Hinata's mouth, as he did this Hinata had opened it and Naruto tongue made his way inside. Naruto then intertwined his tongue with hers causing Hinata moan. Naruto then started to suck her tounge getting the juicy flavor from her tongue. "Mmm~" Hinata moan as she suddenly felt someone grabbing her tits.

"Ahnn N-Naruto-Kun." Hinata said as she continues to kiss Naruto. Naruto grabbed her meaty tits and noticed that they felt huge on his hand. Naruto then started to grope them hard causing Hinata to release another sensual moan "ahnn i-I'm sensitive there" Hinata said.

Naruto hearing this smirked and started to fondle her tits even more. Naruto quickly took of Hinata's bra she was wearing. Hinata then blushed seeing that Naruto had taken her bra off. Hinata covered her nipples feeling a bit embarrassed seeing someone looking at them. Naruto seeing this smiled and gave a quick peck to Hinata. "Hinata would you mind removing your hands?" Naruto said causing Hinata to blush even more and nodded. Slowly Hinata uncovered her breast. 'Wow!' Naruto thought to himself seeing her breast.

Yes he had touch them but he's never seen them out in the open. Naruto gulped and brought his face towards Hinata right nipple. Hi stuck out his tongue and started licking her tanned areola. "Mmm N-Naruto-Kun ahnn that feels good! Ahnnn!" Hinata moan in pleasure feeling herself getting licked. Naruto with his left hand started groping her left tit. Then while still licking her nipple, Naruto started circling his finger around her areola on her left tit. "Mmm!" Hinata moan.

Naruto had noticed that her pink nipple had gotten hard. Naruto then started sucking her nipple. "Ahnn! Mmm! Naruto-Kun!" Hinata said feeling herself wet down there. Naruto then grabbed Hinata's body and turn her upside down in a 69 position. "Kya!" Hinata shrieked. "Hinata-Chan would you mind licking me?" Naruto said.

Hinata had noticed the position they were in and blushed. She then looked at Naruto pants and had noticed the huge bulge waiting to come out. Hinata gulped. "Ok" Hinata said as she pulls Naruto pants down and boxers. Naruto penis was now in the opended. "Oh my!" Hinata said as she starts stroking his cock up and down. "That's it Hinata-Chan" Naruto said as he looks back at her ass.

Naruto had noticed that Hinata was wet. Seeing that her panties were still on he remove them. Now the pussy was on full glory! Her love juices dripping on his face.

Naruto seeing her pink glistening pussy gulped. Naruto then stuck out his tongue and started licking her pussy. "Ahnn!" Hinata moan a bit loud. Hinata had covered her mouth not wanting anyone to hear her. The taste of her pussy was very delightful, like Sakura's pussy it tasted sweet.

Naruto then grabbed Hinata's ass with both hands and grasp them, and starts licking furiously. "Ahhh! Mm! Naruto-Kun! Wait! Ahnnn!" Hinata moans while still covering her mouth but the pleasure was far to strong making her shake.

Naruto had noticed that shaking in Hinata's body and realize that she was having an orgasm. After a couple a seconds, Hinata had return and was breathing hard.

Hinata felt bad that Naruto was making her feel good and she wasn't doing anything in return. Hinata then looked at Naruto cock and started putting it in her mouth. Bobbing her head up and down, she then with her tongue started circlin Naruto cock. Naruto grunted feeling good. "Oh my god Hinata! That feels good!" Naruto said as he continues to lick her pussy.

"Mmmhm!" Hinata muffle moans were heard as she feels her vagina getting licked again. Hinata started bobbing her head faster not wanting to disappoint Naruto. "Shit! Hinata im about to cum! Take it all in!" Naruto said as he cums. Hinata feeling something shot in to her throat cough.

Naruto seeing this felt bad and said sorry. Hinata shook her head and said it was ok. Naruto then placed hinata on her back and place her legs in an M postion. "Are you ready Hinata-Chan?" Naruto said. Hinata nodded, "please put it in" Hinata said.

Naruto hearing her plunged his dick inside her. "Ahh!" Hinata scream in pain but quickly covered her mouth not wanting anyone to hear, but unknowingly to both Naruto and Hinata someone did hear. Naruto seeing the blood coming out of her pussy, he started to touch her clit to lessen the pain. "Ahnnn" Hinata moan as the pain turn into pleasure.

Naruto then started pumping her pussy making clap noises.

Pa!
Pa!
Pa!
Pa!
Pa!

"Ahnn ahnnn mhmmmm ahnnn faster! Harder! Oh my god yes! Ahnn!" Hinata couldn't cover her mouth anymore and started moaning loudly. Naruto while plowing her pussy hard, he lifted her leg and grabbed her feet. Naruto then started lick the soles of her feet up and down, side to side. Naruto then worked his way up to her toes and started sucking on them.

"Ahnnn! Naruto-Kun! I love you!" Hinata said reaching for Naruto for a hug. Naruto seeing this put her leg down and and hugged Hinata. Naruto then started to go even more faster using a bit of chakra to do this. "Oh my god! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm about to cum! Ahnn!!" Hinata moan. "Shit I'm about to cum as well! Let's come together!" Naruto said making Hinata furiously nod her head. "Ahnnn I'm cumming!!!!" Hinata said.

Was it Good?
  • Yes Votes: 19 100.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 19
10