Chapter 11: Intrusion
205 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Archer and Flash were fighting Girder, Weather Wizard had his hands full with Firestorm and Elongated Man. As they were fighting, he pulled away from the two and gave himself some distance before launching another barrage of hail while at the same time gathering more lightning in the clouds above them before striking down the two heroes. Firestorm and Elongated Man were too busy dodging, blocking, and stopping the new wave of hail that they notice the lightning striking them. They were immediately flung away and lost consciousness when the lightning strike hit them.

Seeing as how his fight with Girder was over, Eddie wanted to help Ronnie and Ralph deal with Weather Wizard, but instead, he saw them crashing on the ground with their bodies slightly charred as they received the full force of the lightning. He ran to them to see their condition but their situation was not very favorable. “Ronnie, Ralph, Are you guys okay?” They were still breathing but suffered from severe burns. He needed to get them back to S.T.A.R. Labs to get them treated. “I need to get you guys back to S.T.A.R. Labs, fast.’

As Eddie was inspecting the condition of his friends, Weather Wizard was charging up his lightning ready for another attack. Eddie knew that if he moved, his friends would suffer the full brunt of the lightning strike and may not survive. But he thought that if he could take most of the brunt of the lightning strike, "If I could just hold on, just for a little it, take the hit for them. Then maybe they could hold on for a little longer." Then his friends could survive even though he would be heavily injured. "I know that Archer could finish the job and stop Weather Wizard if I can hold on and take the hit."

As the lightning strike was about to hit the three heroes, Carter appeared in front of Eddie and activated EMIYA’s defensive ability as he shouted out the name “Rho Aias” a large crimson flower bloomed and formed a magic shield the size of an adult appeared in front of him and blocked the lightning strike. “Stand down Flash. I can take care of this small fry.” As Carter used his right hand to create Rho Aias, he used his left hand to materialize his bow. As soon as the lightning strike stopped, Rho Aias disappeared and what replaced it was a sword reshaped into an arrow. He placed the arrow on the bow and fired shouting “Caladbolg”.

The arrow flew out of the bow at such a high speed that Weather Wizard did not have time to dodge or protect himself. "What the hell?!"
He came crashing down and lost consciousness after getting hit. Carter then took the spare meta-human dampening collars and placed them on the necks of the unconscious criminals.

Eddie was still frozen from seeing Archer’s power. This was especially true upon seeing how Archer materializes an energy shield, a bow, and an arrow out of thin air.

Seeing the immobile Eddie, Carter hit him in the back of the head, “Hey, wake up. You need to tell the people at Iron Heights what just happened”, and told him to run to the prison and tell them what had happened during the transport and ask them to send some people to put all of the meta-humans still in the prison transport, thugs and Atom Smasher, Multiplex, Girder, Weather Wizard, and Trickster behind bars.

When Eddie ran towards the prison, Carter once again imprinted Caster and created a copy of Archer before teleporting back to S.T.A.R. Labs to face the mastermind behind this whole plot.

The team back at S.T.A.R. Labs watched the entire battle through their monitors. When everyone saw that Ralph and Ronnie were struck by lightning, they started worrying about the lives of the two heroes. “Ronnie, Ralph, please be okay.” Unbeknownst to them, while they were watching the fight, a gorilla with black fur snuck into S.T.A.R. Labs after the security was disabled. He had a specific objective in mind. To find the room where all villain tech was stored.

Grodd’s objective was to find the Thinker’s chair and use it to amplify his own abilities. With it, he could impose his thoughts on everyone in Central City, and make it his new domain. "Soon, very soon. You'll all be bowing beneath my feet. Then this world will belong, to Grodd!" He would also use the S.T.A.R. Labs facilities to gain access to all the satellites around the world. With those satellites and his amplified abilities, he would be able to control every person in the world. The entire prison transport raid was just a diversion to get The Flash’s attention and have him out of the picture while he went after his real objective while S.T.A.R. Labs was left unguarded. Just as he found the storage room for all the tech that S.T.A.R. Labs confiscated from the villains, he was met with two people waiting for him in the room.

When Carter teleported back to S.T.A.R. Labs, he brought Ralph and Firestorm with him. He placed them in the infirmary, before intercepting Grodd. “I’ll need you guys to stay here for a bit. I’ll get back to you after I’m done.” Carter used Solomon’s magic to locate Grodd, as he saw the gorilla approaching his location, he created a copy of Ruler for the clincher of his plan. Carter then activated the security feed for the room and sounded the alarm to alert everybody to the presence of the intruder.

When Caitlin and Cisco saw the security footage of Dr. Roman in the storage room where they keep all the confiscated tech, they became suspicious of his intentions. They could also see that he was not alone, he was with a well-dressed gentleman, and they looked like they were waiting for something. "Who's that?" When they told everyone else about the footage, they immediately ran to the room to investigate the situation. They arrived using the door behind Dr. Roman. When they entered the room, they saw that Dr. Roman and the well-dressed gentleman had their backs to them while facing the enemy before them. It was then that they realized that Grodd was standing in front of them. He entered the room using the other entrance. Cisco could not help but panic, "Guys, how did he get in?" Cisco asked a question, but no one there could give him a suitable answer.

6