Chapter 43: Two On One
37 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rider now faced her new opponent, “Well, young man, it seems you’re well versed in the fine art that is Lucha Libre. Let us entertain everyone in this arena in a true battle of Luchadores.” Jaguar Verde enters his stance, “I couldn’t have said it better Senorita. No matter the outcome between us, you have my utmost respect.” The two wrestlers in the ring grappled each other with neither of them giving an inch.

However, Rider easily overpowers the Luchador. Getting the upper hand in their first confrontation, Rider tosses him into the air. As he descends, she hits him with her elbow and sends him into the turnbuckle. While resting on the turnbuckle, Rider runs and climbs him and stands vertically upside down from the top turnbuckle, then she slams her knees against his chest. Rider rolls backwards and gets back up. Just as she ran and was about to jump him, Jaguar Verde ducks down and rolls away. Rider lands on an empty turnbuckle.

Seeing her opponent dodge her attack, Rider smiles and runs towards him. As she ran, he trips her and she lands on the second rope. “It’s coming, it’s the Clean Sweep. Verde’s signature move.” The commentator comments on the wrestler’s actions as Jaguar Verde runs to the opposite ropes to slingshot him at Rider. Using his speed and centrifugal force, he gets his legs between the second and third ropes and kicks Rider squarely in the face.

Rider fell backwards and as she got up and faced her opponent, he was on the top rope ready to jump her. Jaguar Verde jumps and lands squarely on Rider’s shoulders with her head between his thighs. He swings his body for a Hurricanerana but it was to no avail. Rider woke up from her daze and grabs his body and lifts him up. “Oh what’s this, Quetzalcoatl grabs Jaguar Verde. She’s lifting him up over her shoulders. Oh no, she’s gonna do it. She just slammed him down. That was an amazing Jackknife Powerbomb by Quetzalcoatl.”

Just as Rider was about to pin her opponent, the alarms blared again and another cage had opened. “The referees are opening another cage. Who’s it gonna be this time. It’s O’Brian the Irish red maniac.” O’Brian runs into the ring and tackles Rider just as the referee reached the two count. Rider was frustrated that someone interrupted her victory over her fourth opponent. O’Brian stares at Rider with a keen interest in her, “Hey girl, after I win this thing, how about we grab a bite together my treat. I love a strong woman. I especially love one that can put a man in his place.”

Rider smiles and sneers at O’Brian’s offer, “Sorry but I have other arrangements. So you can try that pick-up line on somebody else because I’m not interested.” Rider and O’Brian grappled before she tosses him into the ropes. When he came back, she front kicked him in the face. “Big Boot, Quetzalcoatl just gave O’Brian a Big Boot and he is down. She’s getting down and she puts him in a Sleeper Hold. Can he break out of it? Is he, is he grinning?” O’Brian grins as Rider puts him in a sleeper hold. He could feel her large soft breast on his back as she tightens her hold on him.

Even though he was grinning from ear to ear, O’Brian manages to get up and hits Rider in the gut to break free. After hitting her several times, he finally manages to break free from her sleeper hold. Just as he did so, Jaguar Verde was on the top turnbuckle and he pounced at the opportunity. He spears O’Brian to the ground. Then he climbs the third rope and Moonsaults on top of O’Brian. Just as he was about to pin O’Brian, Rider climbs to the top of the cage.

Rider tells Jaguar Verde to move as she was about to jump. Jaguar Verde rolls away from O’Brian. Rider jumps and flips with her back landing on O’Brian’s chest. “Swanton Bomb. Quetzalcoatl just used a Swanton Bomb on the red maniac. The referee is coming in for a pin.” Rider with her back still on O’Brian, lifts his leg and pins him. The referee gave the three count and O’Brian is eliminated. As he was being escorted out of the chamber, O’Brian told the referee, “That’s wifey right there. She’s the perfect wife material. If I ever do anything stupid, she could put me in my place.” O’Brian grinned as he said that.

Rider got back up as O’Brian was eliminated. When she turns around to face Jaguar Verde, She found that he was running towards her. When he got close enough, she puts her arm under his and tosses him outside of the ring. Jaguar Verde lands on the steel grates that make up the floor of the chamber. He felt the pain of landing on steel. As he got up, he was suddenly Speared when Rider tackled him through the ropes. As she was about to pull him up, Jaguar Verde pulls her feet and she fell on the grates.

Unbeknownst to the wrestlers, such damage did not mean anything to Rider. Rider is not just any servant, she also falls under the category of Divine Spirit. Such minuscule damage means nothing to a god. Jaguar Verde got back up and picked Rider up and he Suplexes her. He did not realize that he was the only one suffering from pain as they fell on the steel grates.

Jaguar Verde staggered as he got up. He used all his strength and grappled Rider once again. Rider set Jaguar Verde up near the ropes and Super Kick’s him in the face and he fell back into the ring. Just as Rider got back in the ring and was about to finish it, alarms started blaring again and the final cage opened. Iceberg Austin was finally released from his cage. When he enters the ring, he caught Rider completely by surprise and tackles her to the ground and starts punching her face. “No hard feelings but I really want that title shot, and if I have to beat you to do it, then so be it.”

Austin got off from Rider and he approaches the staggering Jaguar Verde. “Austin, what’s he doing? He’s seriously beating up on a girl. The crowd is not liking this, they’re all booing Austin. What’s he gonna do this time? Oh, he kicks the staggering Luchador. Stunner. He gives the Luchador his stunner and pins him. Three count, three count. Ladies and gentlemen, Jaguar Verde is eliminated. Quetzalcoatl and Austin are the only ones left in this match. Who will be the last man standing?”

After Austin pins jaguar Verde, he once again runs towards Rider but he was no match for her quick reflexes. She grabs his arm as he approached her and threw him into the turnbuckle. She climbs to the second rope and hits him with a ten count punch. This incited the crowd and everyone counted with her, “One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.” After the ten count punch, Rider went to the opposite turnbuckle and got a running start, and she jumps him.

As he was staggering from the turnbuckle, Rider kicks him and puts his head between her legs. “It’s time for our fun to end.” Those were the last words Rider spoke to Austin before she Piledrives him into the mat. With her opponent dazed, Rider pins him and wins the match after the referee made the three count. All the viewers cheered when she won the match. Rider was the ultimate dark horse and she won the match.

Just as she was about to celebrate her victory after the chamber was once again lifted and hang suspended in the air, a breach opened and three figures appeared from it. All the heroes, masters, and servants at the DEO, Luther Corp, Waverider, and Central City were all too familiar with the appearance of two of the three figures. One of them was a large man holding a large axe, while the other was a middle-eastern woman. Behind them was the person who opened the breach. To everyone’s surprise, he looked just like Cisco. The only difference being he still has his powers, while Cisco gave up his. He was Cisco from another Earth.

Cisco jumps the barricade and ran to stand beside his servant. “Echo, you’re one of the Black Masters. So you still haven’t given up on trying to kill me even after all that.” Echo laughs, “You still think this is about you. I’m here to win the war. The fact that you’re one of the Red Masters is just a bonus. Now can your little servant here beat my servants? Heracles, Scheherazade, take her down a notch.”

2