Chapter 31.5 – Defeated
3.8k 5 194
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She switched her legs, laying her left one over the right this time as she stared at the TV. Still nothing. Iron Pack seemed to have vanished. It was worrying enough how their last interaction went, but her disappearing completely made things even worse.

At least the comedy show tonight was decent. Something to draw her mind elsewhere while she munched on popcorn and drank cola.

“Ugh…” a sound came from below her legs.

Aster glanced there to find her roommate on his knees, supporting her legs with his back.

“What is it, peasant?” she asked with a disturbing amount of satisfaction.

“My… my knees are getting sore.”

“Well, maybe you should have thought about that before you challenged me to a luck duel.” She rolled her eyes.

“C-can I at least go to the toilet? I’m sorta… hanging on by the power of will at this point.”

“Ew! Why didn’t you say that earlier?!” Aster swung her legs away to let Troy stand. “Oh, but bring me another can of cola while you’re at it!”

“Alright, alright… ow.” Troy limped over to the bathroom, rubbing his wrists.

Aster watched him go before he disappeared around the corner and she could hear a door open and close.

“Maybe I went a bit overboard… ” she whispered to herself.

“Nah! He deserved it!” she proclaimed and threw another piece of popcorn into her mouth.

194