Ch 24 Danger Zone*
1.4k 5 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You'd reached the treeline, both Monica and Freya confirmed the milktit tracks pushed further into the forest from the spot you were currently standing on.

"The spiders have been here, recently." Freya reached out to the nearest tree, looking upwards. "They hurt some of its branches."

"Any clue where they might be right now?"

"Further into the forest," she replied, then shook her head. "I can't tell much else, the trees hurt from the small wounds, but little else."

"So they could be right around the corner and you wouldn't be able to tell, what a useless elf." Rachel rolled her eyes. "I can at least tell you they're not in the area." She waited for the others to look her way before she grinned. "Ferals are always hungry, horny, scared, or wary. Nothing feels that way around here except Master dearest and the girl."

The way she'd spoken the word 'Master' had made Freya scowl far more than the insult the infernal had thrown her way.

"Well, if we know they're not around at least we can take a moment to plan." Tomas tried to push the conversation forward. "We know they're spiders, they stay near the higher area, and they like to ambush. So that means spiderwebs and... spiders." He looked around at the pokegirls present. "Freya's the only one that can shoot from a distance, but in the forest the trees reduce her range a lot. Rachel can fly though and-."

"Fuck that." The infernal rolled her eyes. "Flying does not combine well with spiders and silk. I'd be lunch in none of the fun ways." A pause before she smirked. "Well, not unless I start to burn some things first." Flames flickered between her fingers before she clenched her fist and they vanished.

"What do you suggest, then?" Kat hissed with a frown.

"You have the best option available around to resolve things." She gestured at herself as she looked at you. "All I need is a sexually able male volunteer."

"What's the plan?" Tomas spoke, noticing how the infernal was looking at you.

She didn't look away from your eyes, meeting them squarely and purring the words out. "I will just take a stroll, tempt the spiders, show them some fun, and that'd be that." Her lips curled upwards. "Spiders, feral spiders, are always quite open to male attention, it’s a good thing they are sated otherwise said male would be on the menu right after... not that I'd let them."

"Sated? What?" Kat frowned.

"The cows." Rachel rolled her eyes. "Quite the feast."

That made the young woman turn green.

"Why are you looking at me like I'm the only available volunteer?" You quirked a brow.

"Dear Master's thimble is quite dry I'm afraid."

"What!?" Freya hissed.

"We both know human endurance is barely a drop in the bucket," Rachel spoke with an edge of annoyance clearly apparent.

"I'll go anyway," the young man spoke up.

This time the succubus laughed, turning to finally acknowledge the young man, moving into his personal space with but a singular beat of her wings. "Can you though?" Her hand reached out, caressing his crotch. "Here I thought Master did not have any more to give..."

That tone, the word... you frowned as Tomas groaned and shuddered, blushing intensely as her light covered hand caressed his chest. His knees buckled, and he stumbled down, the elf immediately at his side. It became quickly apparent he was unconscious. Everyone froze at the unfolding scene.

"Ah, seems I was right. Shame." Rachel turned away from the intensely blushing young man and looked at you with an amused playful grin, ignoring the elf that had rushed to her Master's side. "What do you say, Rick, think you can handle being in my care until the spiders are dealt with?"

"You attacked your Master," Freya hissed, poison in her lips.

You could tell she wished to do many things to the succubus, none of them nice. But there was an edge of impotence in her eyes, she knew she couldn't do anything to Rachel, she wasn't strong enough. You briefly wondered what you'd do were you in her shoes. Attacking Rachel directly wouldn't just be futile but it would also bring about retaliation if not upon herself then potentially on Tomas.

"I gave him a good time, honey," the succubus laughed lightly. "It's for his own good really, the poor thing is at his limit and trying to pretend he was not. Why risk underperformance when there is a much better option available? At least this way he'll get a nice refreshing nap." A slight sneer came to her lips before the gesture melted off, and she turned back towards you, luxurious. "I'd thought he'd be able to at least withstand half of what you handled. Not a lesson he's learned?"

You frowned.

The succubus stepped closer. "Do you think you can handle a couple of spiders, Rick?"

"Why can't you just take Monica with you?" You asked flatly. "If you're good enough to tempt them like that, then having Monica instead would make more sense. Less risk."

Rachel rolled her eyes, then turned to glance at Freya. "Hey, pointy ears, do you think ferals are stupid enough to approach anything resembling Monica?"

Freya's eyes narrowed as she held the unconscious Tomas, not answering as she instead clearly tried to murder the infernal with her gaze.

It failed to even tickle the succubus. Rachel turned to look back at you. "Well, whatever. The answer is that no, only the stupidest of ferals would willingly approach anything resembling Monica. Look at that delectable gleaming muscle and those murderous eyes..." A purr, licking her lips. "The only other options are... well, the human girl, who can do nothing-"

"Hey!"

"-her pokegirls, that are practically feral, and... the nurse? Not the wisest idea." The Succubus' eyes turned to you, glowing. "That leaves... you, Rick. You are the best choice for me to partner up with."

"This is a shit idea," Kat snarled.

"I have to agree with miss Kat, Master," Diane growled. "That bitch could-"

"Get me killed, yes." You nodded.

Crossing your arms, you glanced at Rachel. What was her game? What was her goal? Did you have the luxury of not figuring it out? If she intended to sabotage the group, her attempts were too sloppy. Sometimes you had to spring the trap. You raised your hand, not looking away from Rachel. "Do I have your word you won't let me come to harm?"

The smile widened, her hand moving to draw a line down her chest. "Cross my heart."

"Then I'd need you to scout ahead," you said. "Figure out how far away they are before we jump in."

"Why?"

"Because if shit goes down, I'd rather be within shouting distance of everyone else," you answered. "At the very least it'll mean they'll know we became a feral snack."

That startled the succubus slightly. "What would make you think I'd die?"

"You just made a promise," you answered plainly, better call her bluffs for now. "I'd at least think your word is worth more than hot air."

Rachel narrowed her eyes. "Fine. I'll be right back." Spreading her wings, she took to the air and began to fly towards the forest, making sure to stay well above the treetops. 

"What the fuck, Rick." Kat was the first to speak as soon as the succubus was out of potential enhanced hearing range. "That bitch is clearly up to something."

"And you'd rather we dance around and avoid it while she remains a part of our group?" You replied.

"Fuck no, recall her and sell her ass." The young woman gestured at the unconscious Tomas. "After what she did to him? It's the least she deserves."

Diane nodded in at this statement.

"And can we afford to get rid of someone that strong?" You asked in turn. "What are our chances of survival if she opts to go after us seriously?"

"Then..." Kat paused, her lip tensed. "She could be fived."

"Over... what? Suspicion of ill intent?" You frowned, turning to Diane. "Check on Tomas, please?" You asked your alpha, to which she quickly moved to kneel next to Freya.

It took her but a moment. "He's unconscious, exhausted, and slightly dehydrated."

"Anything else?"

She shook her head. "Only some minor scratches on his back, likely from..."

"No need to go into that level of detail." You shook your head. "Anyway, Rachel's up to something, and that something apparently involves me." You glanced at those present. "I'd rather find out what that is."

"Risking your life!?" Diane's voice was slightly shrill.

You paused at this, taking a moment to consider it, frowning. "No. I won't be risking my life blindly. I'll keep Monica balled and ready to fight." That appeared to give them pause. "She's the fastest thing we got, in a forest. At a close range that'd mean she'd have the jump on anything threatening my life."

There was a long pause as you said this, Diane appeared to consider it, while Kat just looked thoughtful.

"I still don't like those odds," the young woman finally said. "I don't trust that bitch."

Your alpha however had a different expression. "Master, when she returns, order me to confirm her health." That made you look at her with a frown. "Trust me, Master."

The thought to ask crossed your mind, but you nodded. "Ok, I trust you."

Diane beamed slightly, reaching out, grasping your hands. Her touch felt warm, against your palms.

"She's here," Freya spoke with a glower.

As foretold, the Succubus appeared from the treetops, moving in a lazy circle above the group before descending. With a little bow of her head, she looked far happier than when she'd left. "Three feral spiders, all nice and plump, their bellies full and their minds unfocused. I could sense their torpor from a nice meal. They're only ten minutes on foot from here."

With a nod, you glanced at Diane. "Give her a checkup and make sure she's not hurt or anything, I'll talk to Monica before I recall her."

"Yes, Master."

"What."

"I'm taking Monica balled as an emergency option," you replied, ignoring the fact that she was likely asking why Diane had suddenly become very handsy with her body. Your focus was on Monica. "Rick no safe," you said, showing the pokeball. "Monica out, fight, hunt."

The feline appeared confused, before sensing the seriousness in your expression. "Monica fight?" You nodded, she became serious. "Monica hunt, Rick safe."

A kiss, you recalled her, turning back to the duo.

The succubus was looking at the nurse rather curiously, Diane making sure to touch every inch of the infernal's body, appearing to pour a great deal of focus into the task. "This is kinda relaxing actually," Rachel declared with slight amusement.

The nurse's hands glowed in small intermittent pulses, though they weren't the same glow as when she'd healed you. It took her several more minutes, squeezing muscle and joints before she appeared satisfied. "She's as good as she'll get," Diane spoke with a nod, moving close to you, the seriousness in her eyes moving towards concern. "Please be careful, Master."

"I will."

She hugged you, and you hugged her back, feeling her tighten her arms around you as she buried her face against your chest. A long second before her hands reached up and tapped the spot between your shoulder blades, twice, before her fingers then traced down your spine all the way to your hips. You had to blink slightly at this as she did it two times before she finally relented on the hug. Looking into your eyes, she winked, twice.

"Good luck, Master."

"I'd rather we don't wait until the spiders have finished their digestion," Rachel pointed out.

"Sure, let's go," you muttered, allowing her to lead the way, watching her for only a moment before your eyes turned towards the lumbering forest.

Your hand remained touching Monica's pokeball, ready to release her at a moment's notice. But your thoughts were derailed as Rachel spun around and latched herself onto your left side. You looked at her almost impassively as she cooed, squeezing her breasts against your arm, and leaning against your shoulder.

It took a moment. "You're pretending to be defenceless."

"What better way to fool the spiders?" She replied with a sweet smile but sharp eyes. "No prey is as tempting as the one that seems all too distracted with other things."

Nodding, you did your level best to ignore how readily she was rubbing her body against you. Instead, your eyes remained in the growing darkness of the forest, and on how quiet everything felt. You walked, and soon enough you didn't even have the others within sight. You knew they weren't too far away, and were getting slowly closer so they could give support, but remaining solely within shouting distance.

"You're too tense, Rick," Rachel whispered into your ear, making you shudder. "A blind Titmouse could sense it a mile away."

"Not exactly a situation I'd call reassuring," you replied. "I don't like being 'bait'."

"Don't trust me?" She pouted.

"It's more that I trust a feral can kill me before I can blink a heck of a lot."

She looked at you. "You have a weird definition of trust."

"My definition is based on reliability." You paused, looking at her a bit more squarely. "If it's not a reliable result, then it would be 'hope'."

"Hm..." A light tilt to her head. "I guess that makes sense." At this, she followed her words with a nonchalant shrug. "Then what happens when it's forced?"

"Forced?"

"Yes, like this."

Her hand snaked for your right hand, yanking it away from the belt before you could grasp the pokeball, the other moving to cover your mouth. In one fluid motion, she'd pinned you against the nearest tree, the force behind her hands felt like steel that was wrapped in the softest silk.

The infernal's eyes looked into yours. Ruthless, cunning, she was looking into you. For a second you'd feared she could read your mind.

"You're in my hands now," Rachel spoke in a whisper, her grip on your mouth and neck like iron. "Would you call what comes next 'hope', or 'trust'?" As she asked this, her hand slowly lifted from your mouth. You understood the look in her eyes though, if you tried to shout she'd stop you before you could even gather the breath to do so.

Rather than answer, you looked into her eyes taking several long breaths to calm down.

It was only then that you spoke. "Are you going to threaten me today too?"

"Maybe," she replied.

"Why?"

"Who knows?"

"So what now, Pookums?"

That startled her a little, looking at you with a frown. "What now?"

"You have me pinned, and clearly demanding control of the situation. What now?"

"What does 'Pookums' mean?"

"Who knows?" You chuckled, rolling your eyes.

The succubus looked at you more closely now, as if once again trying to look into your head. "Why are you so calm?"

"I'm definitely not calm." That got a loud snort out of you.

"But I'm not making you nervous," she said. "You're worried over the ferals, that hasn't changed much, but this... I just overpowered you, pinned you, why am I not making you nervous?"

It took you a heartbeat before you pieced together the proper words. "You gave your word I wouldn't get hurt, it kind of extends to you not intentionally hurting me."

"You're not stupid enough to blindly believe that just because I said something I'd keep to it."

A slight narrowing of your brows, but not responding to her taunt, waiting for her to let go. Seeing how she appeared intent on trying to scrutinize you, you take the chance to just... sigh. You didn't want to play this game, she wanted an answer that felt like you wouldn't really be able to provide.

Closing your eyes, you took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. You focused on the top of your head and slowly moved it down your body, keeping careful attention on each part of you and relaxing it. Head, face, neck, shoulders, chest, arms, hands, gut, hips, lower back, thighs, calves, feet. You mentally went through the list, trying to tense and then relax it.

Your heart rate went slightly below 'wild beating drum', so that was... nice.

Finally, you opened your eyes again, looking at the succubus as she in turn looked at you in clear confusion.

"Are we going to spend the day here or are we going to get moving, Pookums?" You moved your arm, twisting it and finding her grip had loosened enough for her to let go. "You familiar with the local spider population?"

Your question rang out as you rubbed your wrist, only glancing at her sideways.

That brought her back from that place inside her head she seemed to be spending so much time in lately. "No, but I am familiar with spiders in general," she scoffed, proudly. "They've got legs for miles." Rachel took a moment to focus on you, moving the hand that had been lingering over your mouth to caress your chin before trailing down towards your chest. "If you caress them in juu~ust the right way, they'll melt into your arms."

As she said this her touch felt like it tingled against your skin, making you feel small pleasurable waves that coursed through your body. You visibly shuddered. Reaching up, you stopped her hand before it could continue further down. That appeared to spark a slight glee in her eyes, at least until you moved her hand away.

"Where are the ferals?"

"I'm sure they'll come if we make enough noise."

"Then let's keep moving." But as you said this you stopped, took in a deep breath, and turned towards her. "You said you had a way to make them lower their guard?"

"Are you asking me to take the lead?"

"Yes." Your answer was firm enough to make things clear, you hoped.

"Hm." She considered it for a moment. "Then call me 'Mistress'." At her comment, you rolled your eyes, placing your hands on your hips and giving her a look. The infernal chuckled. "Well, I'll just call you 'Master', then."

"'Rick' will do just fine, Pookums," you said. "What's the plan?"

"Just a little game of pretend. I play the bubbly pokebitch who's not aware of her surroundings because she's so deeply in love with her Master dearest..." The Succubus looked like she'd been about to gag throughout half the words she'd spoken. "...And you play the average horndog of a tamer who wants to fuck on every available surface." 

"Fine... but I'm not going to fuck you."

"We'll see about that..." Grabbing your hand, she pulled you as she began to walk further into the woods.

Rachel let out a giggle, and you realized she'd slipped into that porcelain fake smile, her grip on your hand softer as, after merely a handful of steps, she turned and slowed enough to keep your pace. "Oh how handsome you are, Rick," she purred, hugging your arm and slowly caressing your shoulder. "So very big and strong, manly even."

You let out a slight sigh of annoyance.

"Does my Ricky poo not feel comfortable being told how cute and handsome his face is?" Rachel pouted, batting her eyelashes at you.

You held back from acknowledging it outright, remembering her earlier words. "Oh, no, I just love hearing my sweet little darling tell me all the cute little things about me." You reached out and pinched her cheek. "It's just so adorable having a cute submissive pet like you around, I just can't imagine how I'd be able to live without you around."

"Please don't joke, I'm blushing!" She squealed, cooing loudly as she leaned into your shoulder, and you noted her touch wasn't sparking tingles throughout your body this time. "How could my Ricky dearest say such things! I could never even think of living without you, I'd sooner hang myself upon the nearest tree. Life without my sweet darling would be just that unbearable!"

"Of course it would be, I am just that impressive." A puff of your chest as you straightened your back. "With my perfect chiselled jaw and impressive skills, no pokegirl would be able to resist, let alone be able to live on after I'm immortalized into the history books."

"Oh Ricky..." Rachel swooned into your arms, letting out a chuckle you weren't too sure if it was faked or not. You noticed she pushed a little more forcefully than a second ago. "You make me so hot, so so hot, you're so sexy Ricky, I just can't hold myself back anymore." She looked into your eyes, and then flicked her own upwards. "I need you Ricky, here and now, I need you so badly..." A coo, her fingers gripping your shirt as she leaned you against the tree.

The ferals were here.

You froze slightly.

"You're so tense, Ricky," came the whispered words, as she leaned slightly away to caress her fingers against your shoulders. "There's three of them, you know? All stuffed but curious," she spoke with the same bubbly tone, not missing a beat. "Cautious, but curious. Not horny, not quite yet at least."

"Well, I wouldn't know, Pookums," you replied, forcing the knot in your throat down. "What would that mean?"

Smiling from ear to ear, she leaned in to whisper into your ear, her hands caressing your hips. "This is where you tell me you want to fuck me, Rick."

"I said-."

"I heard," she said with a smirk. "So right here, right now. Honestly. Tell me you want to fuck me." There was a slight growl to her words.

"Are you going to be this petty?" You whispered harshly.

"It's not being petty," she replied fully. The look in her eyes was serious. Dead serious.

It was your turn to be caught off-balance, and your mind whirled, trying to figure out what was going on. What was her angle? She moved to pin you against the tree, leaning into you, pressing her body against you. No tingles, no weird sensations, she wasn't using her powers. "And don't forget we have an audience to fool," she added with a slight smirk as she reached out to grasp at your head and pull you into a kiss.

Her lips were impossibly soft and pliant, her tongue leaving a faint trail of apples and cinnamon in your mouth, her fingers pressed against your head as they pulled you closer, and her kiss became all the hungrier. Rachel's leg leaned against you, knee pressing against your groin and giving a constant soft pressure. Her other hand trailed the side of your face, following your cheek down to your throat and continuing downwards.

Your consideration to shove her off is interrupted by the fact that there were ferals watching. This whole thing, it was meant to urge them to get into a taming, the realm the succubus knew how to handle best.

Fuck it.

Growling, your hands move, one reaching for her head and the other grasping her ass. The succubus relents just enough, and you flip both of you, moving to place her against the tree. Your fingers sink into her body, finding it softer than her lips or hands, only enough firmness to remind you of the woman's body. Rachel yielded under your assault- she tried to say something, a taunt no doubt, but you didn’t let her. One hand grasped her impressive breast and kneaded.

Feeling her large nipple against your palm, the flesh of her breast yielded just like the rest of her. You were groping her body, feeling your anger over her attitude starting to boil in its frustration. Apples and cinnamon, you swallowed and felt the taste still faintly lingering even as you pulled back to take a breath.

She was looking at you with that look of amusement. She was amused. This entertained her? She didn't care about the ferals, as she was too focused on you. Why?

You tried to recover your breath but she didn't let you, her arms wrapped around your neck, pulling you back into her ever softer embrace. You noticed her hand moved, and there was a ripping sound. Your hands no longer felt that layer of fabric separating her from your touch. She was warmer, silky smooth, your hand feeling as if it could sink into her hefty breasts.

A stray thought idly wondered if she was this smooth all over.

You pushed it out. Focusing on the act, you leaned, breaking the kiss, your lips reaching for the nape of her neck. "Moan, we have an audience," you said, grasping at her body and easing her against the trunk, your mind recovering enough to regain awareness of your surroundings again.

"Make me," she breathed back, blowing cool air into your ear.

Growling, you reached out and pinched her ass. That caught her slightly by surprise, and she jumped a little before letting out a laugh, cooing as she hugged you closer. "Wanting to play it kinky? I'm game. C'mon Ricky, pull my hair, spank my ass, whatever gets you throbbing hard."

An almost sadistic glee appeared on her face as you almost did exactly that, your hands gripping her body firmly and pinning her against the tree. The Succubus appeared to be enjoying every single moment, and to a point it was frustrating to see her eagerly waiting for more. Your mind reminded you just how sturdy the breed was, and you realized that her cockiness was backed up thoroughly. There was little that could easily hurt her.

Well, if she was built like a walking bunker...

You slammed her against the tree now, pinning her, leaning in and biting her neck, softly first, but more firmly a moment later.

"Oh fuck, Rick," she moaned, her fingers grasped at your back.

Pulling away, you see the red markings of your teeth mark on her otherwise pale skin, and you faintly realized your mouth had that apple taste again, from her skin? You didn't wait, leaning back into her, smelling the spice of her body as you bit her shoulder, more strongly this time. It felt like skin and flesh, and your mind told you it should hurt her, but she didn't even hesitate, moaning louder this time. The Succubus began to slowly grind her hips against yours, and you could feel her heat as it slowly increased.

And yet, she wasn't using her powers on you.

"Stop fucking playing and focus on the ferals," you growled with a growing sense of exasperation as you forced yourself to think past the sensations of her body against yours.

Very suddenly her hands are on your chest and there's distance between you, your traitorous mind complaining at the lack of contact for only long enough for you to focus on how Rachel was looking at you with serious eyes. "Well, that certainly didn't kill the mood."

You recoiled. "What mood? There was no mood."

That clearly was a blow. The succubus growled now, crossing her arms. "You just happened to remember you have a massive stick up your ass."

"Wha... We don't have time for this!" You hissed.

"Of course we do, we have the rest of your life to argue." She spoke with a loud snort.

You froze as her words brought a trickle of nervousness down your spine, your awareness seeming to take in that you were in a forest, it was getting dark, visibility was getting worse, and there were ferals watching. Fuck. "Fine, fuck, what do you want?"

Her eyes narrowed. "I want to hear what you think of my body, Rick," she said, leaning back against the tree, her head tilting slightly to the side and showing where your teeth had left a red mark.

It was like the mark was glaring at you.

"Fuck, fine, you're hot. Ok?" You growled.

She stretched a hand and patted your cheek as she grinned. "Was that so hard?" Her arms spread wide, as did her grin. "Now. Let's continue where we left off." Her tail whipped against the ground. "Shouldn't be too hard to enjoy acting a bit, no? Give it a try, they are rather confused from watching us interact like this, not at all the proper type of curiosity we want."

You wore a slight scowl as you stepped towards her, and the succubus wrapped her arms around your neck, looking into your eyes and quietly goading you, pulling you to meet you for another kiss. That almost citric taste of apples came back to you stronger this time, and you moved to pin her, to let your frustration out on her, but you... didn’t. Enough with being toyed with. You reached out and gripped her body firmly but not forcefully, turning her slightly away from the tree.

The Succubus stood on her tiptoes, looking up at you as she kept the kiss. She felt so light and soft in your arms, just barely enough weight for you to keep the sense of her presence between your arms. Not that the warmth she let out didn’t do that already. You broke the kiss, moving to bite at her earlobe, feeling her shudder.

The moan is exaggerated, the pulse of heat that washes over you leaving you with your mouth dry. "Just a little something for the spiders," she whispered, tongue licking at your ear.

You shuddered in turn, slowly melting into the feel of her body as your fingers began to course through every inch of her skin. You couldn't really deny you enjoyed the feel of her body.

The Succubus groaned loudly again, shifting, switching positions, pressing you against the tree. Rachel's silky soft hands grasped at your arms, a little grin leaving her lips as she traced her touch to your shoulders, then chest, and continued downwards, to your waist. Her hold is firm and while you hated to admit it, it was as strong as it was pleasant; she wasn't a succubus for nothing. With your body becoming warmer every passing second, your belt dropped, and next she moved to lower your pants.

You didn’t struggle to escape from her grasp, feeling like it was a waste of effort, and you'd only get out if she let you. And you had doubts she wanted to, as right now she was damn enjoying her power over you.

"You're not struggling..." She said with an edge of curiosity to her words, looking at you as her hand reached to caress the hardness through the cloth of your underwear- the last layer remaining that separated you from her.

You were not about to openly argue again, no sense to it. Might as well shift the focus. Besides, she was covering one side of you and the tree the other, that meant safer... right? The moment her kiss broke you leaned forward, reaching for a breast and popping her nipple into your lips. Rachel moaned as a surge of lust coursed through you. Most of it natural.

Her fingers caressed your naked back. "That's right, that's how it should be..."

Ignoring her words you pressed on, caressing her breasts and sucking them, the pokegirl quite thoroughly enjoying your ministrations. Her tail slithered around her hip and pressed against your crotch, teasing your hardness with the pressure. "Seems someone enjoys my tits," she purred.

You wanted to glower at her. You'd say your apprehension and awareness of the feral's presence kept you from enjoying this, but the reality was that your pride was the bigger reason right now.

Focus on the mission.

You began to exaggerate your motions a bit, making louder noises with your lips and throat while circling the Succubus' nipple with your tongue. A guttural grunt escaped you and you used your right hand to grip her ass and then slowly reach out to find the base of her tail. The limb was leathery but firm. It was certainly strong and prehensile.

Remembering a certain feline, you proceeded to caress your fingers down its length. Rather than shove it away you stroke it, the soft leathery appendage was quite warm and yielding. The Succubus shuddered more intensely now, and your fingers proceeded down to the tail's spade-shaped tip, squeezing it.

Rachel's moan felt far more earnest than before. Your thumb and forefinger began to work on the spade of her tail. The other hand reached for her neck, joining your touch on her tail with downward caresses of her back and spine, with your mouth entirely occupied with the succubus' hard plump nipple.

"Oh~, that's... nice..." She muttered between breaths, and her body pulsed with... something, something nice, something that made your mind feel ever so slightly fogged at its edges. It was pleasant, licking and kissing Rachel's hefty breasts, your hands busy with her body, her own just pressing and wriggling against you and enjoying your touch.

A sound of a branch snapping abruptly drew your attention, but Rachel prevented you from looking away from her chest, her hands squeezing your head against her large chest. "They're getting close, they're curious, warm," she whispered, her fingers slowly easing their grip on your head. "They're getting oh so warm..." Her body pulsed with that heat, and you inhaled sharply as it coursed through you, nostrils filling with the spice of the succubus' body. "Oh, they're enjoying it quite a bit. I can work with that."

You were not sure what she meant, but as she said this her whole body trembled. You could feel the pulses coming faster. The air lost all its chill; it was warm, it was soothing, your body felt as if it had just been jolted with a surge of comfort. Suddenly you didn't mind the treebark against your skin, its bite jolting through your skin. The contrast with Rachel's soft body tightened the sensation within your chest, and you felt yourself getting hotter.

"Oh, you're loving this too, aren't you?" Rachel laughed, letting go of your head to look into your eyes, mirth apparent but mixed with something else. Relief?

You focused through the descending fog that was reaching out to your senses, your pride pushing past that. "You're clearly enjoying it more," you hissed, trying to reach out, and gripping her plump hips- not to pull her close but to give yourself a stable point to hold onto, as your legs felt wobbly. "Now that I said you're hot you're using your powers on me?"

"I'm using my powers on the spiders, you're just too close not to get a bit affected," Rachel giggled, caressing your chin to keep your face looking at her. "You said I was hot, but do you want to fuck me, Rick? And no lying, I think our... relationship... has moved past that."

You felt like you couldn’t quite really answer. It was becoming hard to just stand there and resist. Your breathing came in ragged while the fevered heat inside you made your skin tingle from the mere caress of your clothes, the tightness in your briefs, the touch of Rachel's hands against your face, your shoulders...

"Why do you resist so much, Rick?" Rachel purred, caressing your shoulders. "It's just a little sex."

Your brain whirled, trying to figure out the words, the world, right, pokegirls, it was getting fuzzy, you slowly pulled her closer, looking into her eyes as your hands began to wrap around her hips. It was almost natural. She fit between your arms, her body moulding to your touch, and the woman letting out a contented sigh as one hand returned to stroking her tail.

Taking a gulp, you looked into the pools of gold that were within her eyes. This close, you could see they were freckled with dots of black and red, her irises sharp, like a feline. One hand gripped her ass, and the other continued stroking her tail, reaching the tip once more, feeling the goosebumps throughout her skin. With a squeeze, you found her pupils dilated as her lips spread into a pleased grin.

And as you saw her, you noticed movement out of the corner of your eye, and the realization you weren't alone returned to your mind. A cold wave ran down your neck and back, snapping you out of the haze enough to feel yourself refocus.

"I'm not going to fuck you, Rachel," you stated, more firmly now, squeezing her tail and making her shiver.

You turned slightly to look at what had caught your attention. There, you saw her.

1dddqej7i Arachne   Monster Girl By Mmishee D7p1n9

The cold became a chill, ice running through your spine. You heard the Succubus make a complaint, but it was weak as her face flushed. "She likes your style," the infernal sighed. There was an edge of frustration, her gaze penetrating and sharp. "The other two are considering things though."

You spoke, glancing back at her. "Suggestions?"

The look she shot you was quite cross. "Fuck me."

"No." Saying the word almost physically hurt.

Now the frown was coming back. "Why?" She asked sharply.

"You're Tomas' girl."

"He doesn't own me."

You shrugged. The gesture felt quite a bit harder to pull off and seem casual than you'd anticipated.

Rachel growled openly now. "Fine." Her hand grasped your head and shoved you into her tit. "Let's see how long you resist, Rick."

Somehow, you felt you were in more danger than that night Monica lost control.

 


Entry of the day: Liz

Spoiler

9lQ1ZLC.png

Explained:

Spoiler

To keep in mind, these are the DEFAULT average values of the breed, individuals could be above or below these parameters depending on how much training/exercise they undergo (the same way that though human weightlifting is 500kg, most only get at 75kg).

Numbered Enhancements:

Spoiler
  • Agility x3: Slow mow arrows! Woot.
  • Durability x3: Grenades give bruises and scratches.
  • Speed x2: She can participate in a bicycle race without a bike, and probably win.

    Senses:

  • Sight x2: Can see things two times better than humans.
  • Hearing x2: Can hear dog whistles.
  • Smell x3: Can track down day-old scents.
    [collapse]
  • Adaptability (Climate): Their bodies will naturally shift so as to not find discomfort from the environment they are in. Such adaptations might be the development of a layer of fat against the cold, their hands and feet developing the ability to stick to surfaces, gills to breathe underwater, etc.
  • Regeneration: A Salalexis can regenerate any lost limb within the span of a month or two depending on how much they eat during this period. The process can be greatly accelerated through the use of healing magic.
  • Affinity (Climate variable): Depending on the adjustments their body has undergone, they gain the ability to wield a sub-element (though it does not grant them strengths or weaknesses)
  • Prehensile Tail: They can wield their tail with the same level of dexterity as an arm.
    [collapse]
  • For more details about the catalogue of pokegirls enhancements, you can check them out over here.

    [collapse]
    33