Ch 42 Candy*
1.5k 13 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sitting on the cold bench, your eyes traced the metallic grey machine as your four pokegirls were currently being put through the gym's healing cycle. Right now you were completely exposed. The pokeballs on your belt were empty, and if anything that presented a potential threat happened you were not going to be able to handle it.

Here, in the gym, in the city, behind the safety of the walls and the houses... you were safe. Relatively of course, but safe. But a single fight, just five minutes, and your whole team had been left nearly entirely incapacitated.

How would you be able to handle this if it had happened in the wilds? If it had been just four well-coordinated determined ferals? Diane only had a broken arm; how much time would it take her to heal the team into a semblance of being able to fight properly? Raven seemed like she'd have bled to death without treatment, so... days? Would you even have that amount of time out in the wilds?

Your fingers twined together as you mentally checked the harems the others had. Mr. Gabriel would be dead, nothing to protect himself or others. Kat could stave off and help, and soon after die to whatever came next, no healing. Similarly for Tomas. The only viable option would be, as soon as the battle ended, to attempt to hide and lick the wounds.

An image flashed through your mind, of Monica, blood staining her claws and cheeks. Would you survive encountering another Monica if everyone were in their current state?

A scowl.

You had a problem and you needed to consider the potential solution. How would you avoid getting battered and bruised? How could you ensure you wouldn't even need that much healing in the first place?

Sighing, you scratched the back of your head, checking the dex. Thirty minutes left for the healing to reach its conclusion. You couldn't wait for the cycle to end. Ignoring the blue-haired pokegirl standing next to the whirring healing machine, you hesitated a fraction of a second as before opting to ignore the little twinge of paranoia within you.

Stepping out of the small room, you had to make peace with the fact that if the gym tried to do anything to your girls, you had nothing that could stop them. But that was a nightmare situation to consider some other time.

Out of the room, you stepped back into the arena. You had your own fight to make now. You focused on the cold anger that simmered in the back of your head.

"Tamer Rick?" The voice drew you to look at Erica Garcia; she'd been talking to the blonde winged pokegirl that had worked as the 'arbiter' of the match. "Everything in order?"

"Yes, I was just calming my nerves," you partially lied, and your eyes moved towards the blonde Angel. "Was a conclusion reached regarding miss Erica's complaint of 'going for the kill'?"

Your coldness made both of them straighten out. The Angel nodded. "Yes, it was within bounds as it was not something clearly meant for instant death."

"Oh good." Your words made Erica frown, black locks framing her slight anger. You made sure to straighten yourself and keep your expression as stony as possible; you continued without missing a beat. "With that out of the way, I would like to put a formal complaint against Erica Garcia's performance as the gym's representative in this match." Rather than let anyone speak, you waited for only half a heartbeat before continuing. "The match was not one that could be called… exemplary for a battle for the second badge."

"It wasn't," Erica said. "It was for the fourth badge."

"Where or when was I informed of this? My reservation was explicitly for the second badge," you spoke, holding back from growling. "And as far as I know, it could be illegal to have a tamer skip rank without some procedure being involved at the very least. Does this procedure exist? Has it been followed? Is it mandatory or does the tamer have any choice in the matter?"

The question startled Erica and made the arbiter squirm a little. Good, there was some sense to what you’d blabbed. Still, you weren't happy, and you were going to channel the years of Ms. Henderson that were contained within you and make them regret ever bringing this up at all.

"If an official way to leave a record of this incident does not exist, then I would like to speak to the gym leader." The young woman let out something that was between a chortle and a cough, shocked and amused all the same. That was a good enough hint that the path you were trying to aim at would be a dead end. You kept your stony expression. "And if that's not possible I guess the next step might be assuming there was a potential infringement in the procedure, and the law. Maybe lawyers would need to be involved?"

The paleness of the arbiter was the sign you were looking for. You leaned back, crossing your arms and waiting for a response, turning towards the gym assistant.

"Mister Rick," Erica spoke slowly, clearly measuring her words as she kept from showing her irritation. "On behalf of Violet City Gym, I would like to apologise for not having informed you of the change in test." Her eyes glanced at the blonde Angel, who nodded slightly in turn. It surprised you to see that this gesture relaxed the young black-haired woman. "We had reviewed your case and considered that a two badge test would not properly reflect your capabilities as a tamer."

"Great! And should I have been given a notification of this?" You stepped closer to her.

"Well, yes."

"And why didn't I receive any such notification?" You suspected the gym assistant was not used to someone opting to call her bluff. Good. You kept from showing aggression, and you kept yourself cold, your tone cordial and distant, your arms crossed, your expression the sternest look of disappointment you could summon.

"We are very sorry for that... mishap," Erica declared, showing a slight sign of discomfort as she looked away. "However, by winning this match, you have confirmed you are apt to be a four badge tamer."

Four badge tamer? With more fights like this one being prospective on the immediate horizon? You weren't ready; you were far from being ready. Your girls had been practically dead by the end of a five minute confrontation. A cold shiver ran down your spine, but you withheld from showing it.

Your eyes narrowed. "Does that mean I now get the... benefits of being available to salvage and challenge against tamers that have been running the circuit for years while I have been around for a good... month? Two?" You arched your brow at her. "Have you even checked my profile with the Hunters to confirm why it is that someone in their late twenties like me is in the situation I am in running around like a young man?"

Again, she showed hesitation. Good.

"I would like my second badge, please," you stated flatly.

"The regulations..."

"I came here for a test for the second badge, I had not been informed the test was for anything else, I took the test that was presented to me, I passed the test that, as far as I was informed, was for the second badge." Your words came out as a hiss. "You cannot claim I didn't do my best or that I tried to fumble. My support pokegirl managed to down your most experienced fighter after all."

That jab got a glare out of her. "You cannot be allowed to move around as if you're just some low-bit tamer, not when every tamer facing you should be warned of the pokegirls you're carrying around."

"Three badges, then." You leaned back, moving your hands to your hips.

"What?"

"Since the protocol is getting thrown out the window for the sake of what, at best, a court might deem as some personal sense of motivation, I could just sue and claim irregularities. By the time the whole thing has been cleared out, I'd probably have gotten the experience I need to properly claim myself actually able to hold my ground against tamers that have four badges." You cocked your head to the side. "So, three badges, and I'll challenge for the fourth in Ebony since I'm headed there right now."

Erica growled, stomping her foot and getting closer to you. "You can't just arbitrarily change the rules."

"Neither should you," you snapped back, watching her recoil. "Yet here we are." The sound of her grinding teeth was all you needed to hear; you nodded. "Three it is, then." An arched brow. "Or should we see how messy things can get for skipping due process and protocol?"

With narrowed eyes, the woman growled, lips thin and crossing her arms. "Three," she said, raising her hand. "But I'm putting a notification on your profile. If you don't challenge Ebony within the next two months..."

"Deal." You moved your hand, ready to take hers and shake. She took it, the grip tight and firm, annoyed and angry.

This was how adults fought.

You just bought yourself two months of time to figure out how to solve the current problem.

You needed to make your team stronger.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, as soon as my girls are back in shape, I've got a victory to celebrate." You hid the little trickle of sweat that ran down your spine.

Now it was time to pretend you were happy about this outcome.

 


 

"Called it," Kiara declared, huffing loudly as she plopped down on the bench, crossing her legs and spreading her arms wide. "That match was not for two badges."

"Indeed." You calmly glanced at the four pokegirls.

Kiara was sitting on the bench, smugly grinning from ear to ear. Raven was sitting at the opposite side, hands on her lap and slight neutrality to her expression. Monica was equally happy, the sound of crunching candy quite loud as she carefully piled the pieces of paper wrappers on her lap. Diane was the only one that looked nervous, squirming as she stood slightly to the side, her hands wrapped around one another and tightening slightly.

A part of you wanted to go over the mistakes, the issues, the way it could have gone better, to try and think up some way things could have been handled differently. But you couldn't do that in good faith considering your own promises. "So, rewards."

"I've got two," the infernal called out, raising her hand and smirking. "One for the suckered tamers, one for the match."

"And you'll get to speak out after the others have made clear what they want," you stated with a look of indifference as you turned to Diane and smiled slightly. "First up the alpha and the one who did a whole lot more than what her role called out for." Your words made her flinch a little. "Something wrong?"

The nurse looked at you and hesitated, you gestured for her to approach and she complied, pools of violet looked into yours as she looked nervous. Your hand reached out to caress her cheek. "No," she said after a second, sighing, leaning into your touch. "I just never thought..."

"Diane good good," Monica spoke, plopping another candy into her mouth; she smiled widely at the nurse.

"Well, she said it best." You relaxed a little. "Anyway, you did very well. What would you like as a reward?"

"I... erm..." She paused, blushing. "I said it already..."

"Twelve hours with you in control, then." You nodded. "Sure, seems reasonable, and I certainly think we'll need a break to just wind down."

"Thank you, Master." Closing her eyes, she leaned in for the kiss. It took you a second to catch the gesture and oblige, your mind going through the motions of checking yourself for possible strange warmth or tingling. The nurse was blushing up a storm as she hugged you, stepping back a moment after.

"Next up, Monica."

"Rick?" She quirked.

And you had to stop and make a face- how the hell would you convey the meaning of 'reward' to her? How to make it clear she could ask for one? Your hand reached up to scratch your cheek in hesitation. Your eyes flickered at the chuckling Diane. "Help please?"

"New word maybe?" She appeared equally confused.

"May I, Master Rick?" Raven spoke up softly, raising her hand.

"Do you have any idea?"

"I may, Master Rick." She nodded, moving to lower herself from the bench, kneeling in front of Monica and reaching out to grasp the feline's hand and bowed. "I thank you, Monica, you fought honourably."

Monica looked at you, at Raven, at you, at Raven. "Raven good." She patted the pokegirl's head with her free hand and smiled widely.

"Monica good good." Raven raised her head in response, patting the pokegirl's hand more emphatically. "Good fight and good Monica, win good, pick food pick sex pick pets."

"Pick? New word?"

"Yes, new word." Diane quickly nodded, moving to sit next to Raven. "Diane pick Raven." She hugged the arachnid pokegirl, Raven nodding slightly at that. "Diane pick Monica." She then went to hug the cat who hugged her back. "Diane pick candy." She reached out for the candy on Monica's lap.

Monica hissed, covering it with her paws. "Monica candy."

"Diane pick kiss." The nurse didn't miss a beat, turning to Raven.

The spider pokegirl turned to face her in turn, leaning into Diane's kiss, slowly wrapping her arms around the nurse's hips and pulling her closer. The kiss took a second longer before Diane pulled away, the spider pokegirl leaning to follow ever so slightly. You noticed Raven's eyes on the nurse as Diane turned back to Monica, it looked like she'd enjoyed that.

"Monica pick one." Diane hadn't missed a beat. "Food, Sex, Pets."

"Monica candy." Monica frowned. "Pick Rick sex." Scooping up the candy into one pocket of her baggy pants and the wrappers into another, she stood up, reaching out to hug you tightly against her, a paw patting your head as you sighed.

"I think she might not have gotten the message all that well."

"Well, we know her priorities, we'll get there in time, Master," Diane giggled, taking Raven's aid to stand up.

With a sigh, you allowed the feline pokegirl to continue stroking your hair, your eyes glanced at the Arachnae. "What about you? Got any preferences?"

"I had been thinking about the matter," she said. "I would like to request Kiara to be allowed to be my assistant in making clothes."

"I don't see why not so long as it doesn't disturb her other duties." You nodded, glancing at the infernal. "Would you mind if she gets to boss you around for that kind of thing?"

"I would."

"Well, do you want to use one of the wins to go against it?" Your words came with a grin.

"Fuck that, I want answers." She crossed her arms. "That's what my first reward is for. I want no bullshit answers."

"And you want them here and now where everyone can hear?"

Your question knocked her irritation down a peg; she hesitated, looking at the others, but mostly focusing on Diane. There was a glint in her eyes as she looked at the nurse firmly. "If I ask to be in private?"

"I'd oblige."

"And would you tell her what you told me?"

"Maybe, maybe not." You shrugged in response. "This is supposed to be a reward for you."

"I'd consider it a reward too if you didn't tell her."

You hummed on that one, sensing the look of nervousness from Diane as she looked your way, and rubbing your chin, you pondered on her words. Diane was the alpha and Kiara clearly wanted the position; the infernal wanted to weaken Diane's position so she could boost her own chances. But could you allow such flagrant play?

No.

A shake of your head. "You can ask for it to be private, but your requests have to be in direct earning to yourself, not to block others from having access to something."

"Tch. Fine. Privately, then." The infernal placed her hands against the bench and looked away.

"And the second reward?"

"I'll think about it."

Shrugging, you nodded, feeling like you ought to let out a long sigh and just collapse somewhere; the day felt like it had been far too long. "With that out of the way, I think we can safely say that we had a good fight. There are some things we're going to have to work on to get better at handling problems, but overall this went quite well."

Pushing yourself not to focus on the things you desperately wanted to begin working on right now, you reminded yourself they had the right to indulge after what they'd gone through. You freed yourself of Monica's grip as she kept petting your head and moved a step away from the now pouting feline.

"So, what do tamers usually do to celebrate a hard victory?"

"Drink," Kiara snorted with a roll of her eyes.

"Ok, option one removed from the list, next ideas."

"Orgy," Kiara immediately added.

You threw her a look flat enough to be bidimensional.

"Wait, no, I actually want that." The infernal perked up, now grinning from ear to ear. "Full day orgy, that's my second prize. I get to initiate, I get to invite anyone I want into it."

That made you recoil. "What?"

"Orgy, in a park, and I get to convince others to join," she spoke with a comment that began as casual, yet as she looked at your expression her lips began to widen ever so slightly. "Oh, does big manly Rick feel uncomfortable with a little sex in public? Or is it the strangers that bother you?" A bark of laughter left her lips, and she practically jumped to her feet, stepping closer, her tail swishing much how Monica's did when ready to pounce. "This is so precious, you're nervous."

You grit your teeth, frowning.

"You said so yourself 'in direct earning to myself', an orgy blocks no one, and it earns me a lot of fun." She sauntered a step closer, her finger poked your chest. "Or is it too much for you, Master? Maybe I should ask to have an orgy on my lonesome? Let you walk around pretending I'm not getting some fun with others? That I'm being claimed by someone else?"

The muscles on the back of your neck tensed at the proclamation, your jaw tensed, and your brow furrowed. Heat and intensity coursed through you, instinct kicked in, and you stepped into her, eyes looking down at her smugness. You leaned in, and your lips met hers; Kiara didn't flinch, her arms wrapping around your waist. You forced it to be brief, nudging her back enough to break it off.

"You're mine," you stated flatly, growling at the surprised look on her face. "We'll talk about the orgy thing later."

"I want to talk about it now though," she said, her hands gripping your body, inviting you to pull her back in, grinding against your groin. "Come on, Rick are you afraid of a little sex?"

"Not afraid, possessive," you muttered, and your fingers sank into her supple body; the adrenaline of the fight rushed back to you, the succubus was stroking your body. She didn't need her powers to make you feel hotter. "You can choose to talk about the orgy here and now... or we can go to a room so I can answer your question.

Kiara's eyes widened slightly, and what followed was a smouldering look. "I take the question."

"Great." You reached down to grab her hand, and the gesture made her flinch. Your focus turned to Diane. "I'm going to have those private questions with her, take the chance to think about what you'll want me to do to you tomorrow."

"It feels like the questions will get thrusting throbbing responses," Kiara chuckled.

Not commenting on her declaration, you walked fast, pulling her hand as you did. The cool air of the medical center soothed itself around you as you entered past the glass doors. The receptionist barely cared to check your way as you powerwalked your way past and towards the corridors that snaked their way through the building.

"If in you're such a rush, you could just fuck me here and now. I won't mind," the voice spoke soothingly into your ear, and by God it made you feel the heat in your chest thrum more strongly, burning through you.

"No." A command as much as it was a refusal and a reaffirmation.

Your eyes found the door to the taming room you'd rented; a beep of the dex and the door opened. You could not slam it shut fast enough, and no sooner had it closed did Kiara's arms move to hug you. But you stopped her with a slight push. Your eyes bore into her amused ones. "No games," you said, forcing down the heat. "You ask, I answer, and I will not let you go."

The infernal hesitated, the posture of her body grew tense, careful, and her eyes glanced at your belt for only a fraction of a second. "What do you mean, Rick?"

"I mean that this is your last chance to get off the boat," you said, very aware that you had her pokeball, that she'd take half a second to reach you if you moved, and that if she did your best bet to recall her would be to step back and aim. "I give you the answer and I will not allow you to leave. I mean it in the most literal sense of the word."

Narrowed eyes. "You said-"

"I know what I said, Kiara, I beat you, I own you. And I'm not the kind of person who says that lightly," you declared firmly. "But if you find yourself bored one day? Or wanting to get something younger? Or that you just can't stand being around me anymore? I'd rather hand you over to the next tamer who can pay the exorbitant fee than keep you around." Going against every instinct in your body to just jump her, you crossed your arms. "So last chance, that opportunity to leave closes the moment I tell you."

The infernal rolled her eyes. "Everyone thinks their secret is so special." A loud snort. "Rick, I'm-"

Your hand reached out to her body. "Kiara," you spoke the name you'd given her, fingers moving up to reach her throat and squeeze. You knew you couldn't really harm her, but it didn't matter; what did was that the hand on her throat kept her from noticing you pulling out her pokeball until you pressed it against her gut. "Make your choice, or the next time you come out of this pokeball will be in the hands of the first tamer I find tomorrow."

Eyes widening, her body twitched, freezing as she'd been just about to reach down for her pokeball. Your gaze held hers as she looked back into you; there was a slowness to her expression, and she carefully sighed before exaggeratedly rolling her eyes and chuckling. Her arms moved up to caress your shoulders. "So what's this big secret of yours that has you all riled up?"

A slow sigh escaped you, the hand pressing her pokeball to her gut pulled back, clipping it back on to the belt. You'd been about to pull the hand on her throat but she reached to stop you.

"No, I like angry Rick, I'm not going to let you stop that." Her smouldering smile hid a dangerous look. "The secret, Rick."

"Not until I hear the words, Kiara," you spoke, your thumb stroking her jugular. There was no threat in your words; it was an order. The decision had been made, and all that was left were the formalities.

"I already lost the bet, you 'caught' me." She shrugged nonchalantly, rolling her eyes. "What more do you need here?"

A slight nod of your head, your hand reached up to cup her breast and squeezed slightly, possessively. You looked onto her smirk as she tightened her arms against your shoulders. "Where I'm from there are no pokegirls, only humans." With slow words, you caught her nipple between your thumb and forefingers, and you slowly tweaked it in a teasing way, drawing circles. "I'm an outworlder."

Carefully you observed her expressions. First a frown, then a deeper frown; she looked at you, her hands on your hips pushing you back a step so she could look at you again. Another frown after she apparently didn't find some glowing billboard sign confirming your words, a slow blink, then another. Biting her lower lip, she tilted her head slightly to the side.

"Wait," she said. "That means... the boy, girl, and old man?"

"Them too," you confirmed.

Her eyes began to widen, and you felt like chuckling but kept quiet.

“You’ve got to be fucking kiding me!” She snarled, throwing her hands into the air. “Fuck, I should have known the instant you went down on me like that. Fuck, no human does that!”

“I do.”

“No normal human, Rick,” she growled at your amusement. “Fuck, fuck,” she huffed, rubbing her hands against her hair for a moment.  "This makes so much fucking sense," she declared, a louder huff, forcing herself to calm down before she paused and blinked at you. "Wait, you don't taste of peppermint..."

"What?"

Without hesitation she lunged at you. Her whole body knocked you down, her mouth claimed yours in spicy apple tart flavour, and her warmth spread into yours. Your alarms began to go off as you realized she was doing the lust-glow.

"No powers," you gasped while her hungry lips took yours with increasing determination. You sensed the intense heat die down, but your body was already too worked up, hot and ready and wanting for more.

Your hardness pressed against her grind, and the Succubus' hand reached down to snake into your pants, but paused just as her fingers brushed against your hardness. Her eyes smouldered as she leaned to kiss your neck, biting a moment later and making you wince. "Let me take the lead."

"Why should I?" You asked with half a chuckle, throbbing; there was little intent in stopping her, but you wanted to keep at least some control.

"I had a big girl fight and I need the energy," she spoke with a growl, her free hand unbuttoning your shirt.

"On one condition," you said, leaning back trying to push yourself to think about how to control the situation, but your libido was giving your brain a good kick in the head. You were worked up, hot- you wanted this. "What did you mean about peppermint?"

"Your taste doesn’t have peppermint," she said, her eyes smouldering as her lips parted in a wide smirk. "I fucking hate peppermint.”

 


Dex Entry of the day: Dex Entry -- (Original pic was tweaked a bit too much and now we can't find original source)

ziFpWCk.png


Cuteness is cute, secrets are truths, relationships revealed.

Also today's entry of the day (and her evolutions) is one originally written out by one of the beta-readers helping me out! (shout out to shar!)

26