Ch 03 Feline Troubles*
4.3k 18 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sunlight wakes you up, your body feels exhausted but revitalized and mostly pained. You're naked but you don't feel cold, mostly because there was something warm pressing against you. Opening your eyes, you find the blue-haired feline woman you'd thought you'd dreamed up draped over you, one arm and a leg put over you and keeping you pinned to the ground. You can only blink in slight surprise at this, and though you try to get a better look of the bus, her hold on you tightens the moment you move, pulling you closer against her body. She reeks of sex and blood, but her strength is far above what you can handle, her arms are like steel, you can't even budge them.

Sound reaches your ears, movement, but you can't see it from where you are.

With a frown, you turn yourself to face her, if she's the one keeping you bound, then you might as well wake her up. Reaching to her head, you begin scratching her ears. The woman gives a murmur of a sound before relaxing, allowing you to get out but once she noticed you were away she opened one eye and shot you a half-annoyed pout. "Purr." She muttered. There's definitely something cute about that, but you ignore it in favour of finding out what's going on.

Your eyes immediately catch sight of the others.

Seven in total, seven males, splayed around the tree you'd been resting and all of them very still. It takes a moment before your brain fully kicks in and panic surges when you realize some of them are clearly dead. Two showing rips across their neck and chest and surrounded by pools of their own blood, another having their stomach caved in and... you can't stand it. Your body attempts to vomit with an empty stomach. Oh gods, what had happened?

Focus returns to the feline, you notice she's awake and starting to leisurely clean the blood from her claws, blood that had not been there last night. She'd killed them? The shock courses through you like lightning. The victim's, you immediately try to find survivors, and a quick pulse check confirms there's only three to be had. One of the survivors is the muscular student from last night, and you can't find the red-head amongst the victims. Dread rushed into you, and it's then that you're reminded of the sounds you'd heard. With a turn of your head, you see that there are people coming out of the bus, all of them have rings under their eyes, all of them show signs of fear and terror and apprehension, all of them were moving slowly to avoid catching the wild woman's gaze.

Of the tornado of emotions welling through you, there's a clear sense of numbness that's growing by the second. What should you even feel about the woman who was now so luxuriously exposing herself as she licked her calves clean? The very same who apparently had fucked seven others and killed four while you were unconscious? You push them away, you need clothes and food first and foremost, and you need to get the other three to the bus. "Hey, wake up." You mutter, ignoring the corpses, slapping his face slightly and causing him to groan.

Carefully you help him to his feet and help him remain standing, slowly, the both of you make your way towards the bus. The sound of contented purring can be heard as a background while you advance. As you get closer to the bus you note the looks the people shoot your way, they are... complicated. You can't really read them, there seems to be fear, anger, apprehension, exhaustion, and a lot more. "What happened?" Is all you manage, now choosing to ignore the growing sense of embarrassment that was being added to the storm of confusing emotions inside your chest.

Silence greets you.

Until one of the teachers, his arm sporting a gash that wasn't there yesterday, spoke up. "After you fucked her she dragged others there and fucked them to death." There was venom in his voice, you note the doors of the bus had been ripped clean off. "We were nothing to her, one casual swipe from her nearly tore my arm off." He showed the wound, the look in his eyes was as if he were demanding compensation. "It's thanks to you that she attacked us, she could've just eaten the... the..." The words were lost to him while his lips thinned, but the words were there even if unspoken. Had we not done anything, she could've just eaten the corpses and left with a full belly.

You frowned at his words, irritated to a very large degree. "I'm sorry I couldn't control this super-powered feral woman? Just how much control over the situation do you think I hold here?" You throw your hands up into the air. "At what point in time did you think I had any control over the super-powered feral woman?"

"Didn't seem like you were complaining about it." He retorted.

'I'm guessing neither did you, what with your right hand still being usable' The thought crosses your mind but you don't speak it. A pause. "Either I gave her what she wanted or I would've been dead too. You tell me what choices I had."

"How lucky of you that what she wanted wasn't so bad for you was it?" One of the parents stepped forth and spoke sharply.

And of course, it would be Ms Johnson. You opted to ignore her comment, everything she did was complain; after all, it was what she was best known for amongst the teachers. You could spot the little shit of a kid who'd somehow still been alive up to this point standing behind her and gawking towards the blue-haired naked woman.

"Have you no morals?" She hissed the instant she realized where her son's eyes were aimed at. "No shame?" She gritted her teeth. "What you did last night in front of everyone was nothing short of an absolute embarrassment and shows you're no more than a degenerate!"

There's a collective flinch at that, and you realize that, somehow, she was making the argument turn from whether you were responsible about other's deaths straight towards her high-strung standards of civility. It wouldn't be a stretch to say you really didn't like this lady.

"What part of 'I wasn't in control' flew too high over your head?" You stated between gritted teeth.

"Of course you weren't in control, you're no worse than a monkey." She snapped.

"Look, miss Johnson, I am not going to put my survival over some shame." You declared, and immediately notice at the corner of your eye how the feline woman had stopped her grooming and was looking in your direction.

SLAP

The gesture came so fast it had caught you off guard. "You're just a lowly degenerate!" The woman screeched loudly. The sting of the impact causes anger to bubble within you, though not enough you'd show it.

However, you do notice how the feline is standing up and heading your way. The look on her face was not happy. At all.

"Now look at what you've done, you pissed her off." You growled under your breath, ensuring a lot of people suddenly looked in the direction of the cat lady. A part of you knew exactly what was going on, she perceived the screaming bitch was dominating you and didn't like that. Speculation as to why she didn't like that could come later, right now there was a sharply decreasing doubt that Miss Johnson would get killed if you didn't do something.

So you did the one thing that you could think of that could undoubtedly show the cat-woman that you were in control and she didn't need to step in. You shoved the old woman to the ground. The fact that it had been a fantasy of yours for well over three years had nothing to do with it. This was purely altruistic with the intention of saving the bitch's life. Scout's honour.

There was a moment of stunned silence as she was sprawled on the ground, looking up at you aghast and not quite sure to be more indignant about what you'd just done or to focus on the cat-woman and become terrified instead. Without another word, you puffed up and stepped past her to intercept the incoming threat. She stopped in front of you, the anger she'd been showing had degraded but her eyes didn't leave yours even though you were too sure that her attention would return to the old woman the moment she opened her mouth.

"No killing the old bitch, ok?" You comment with a grin that she looks at curiously, head tilted slightly, the anger turning into... curiosity. "It's handled, just go back to what you were doing, ok?"

You reach up to scratch her head.

The woman gives a derisive snort and swats your hand away with the back of her paw-hand. It's like you were hit by a baseball at full speed, the hand painfully throbbing as the woman looked down at you in a way that could only be reproachful. But she doesn't do anything else to you, instead nudging you to the side so she can walk past you. Her paws are like a wall of iron, you can't even fight against it.

Stunned and with growing fear you watch as the pokegirl approaches the downed old woman, who is now very quickly trying to back away to no success. "Sian." The cat-lady speaks the single word, an amused smile appearing on her lips as she grasps the feeling woman's ankle and drags her back.

There's screaming and begging from Miss Johnson, but neither dissuades the cat-lady as she promptly sits on the older woman's face and begins to grind her crotch against it. A slight blush starts to appear on her face but she stops after the second grind and a deep growl emerges from deep within her chest as she leans down to glare at the lady.

Even you realize what the message that was being given was. Miss Johnson was going to be cat-lady's bitch... or she'd regret it.

Muffled, screaming, struggling fruitlessly, the woman fights, but apparently, she's doing something right because cat-lady goes back to grinding against her face. You note how the other survivors were quickly and hastily pulling away from the scene before anything could happen to them too. And then you were reminded of how a couple of the dead people had had their hips crushed to a pulp last night by the same one who was about to force herself on the woman. Suddenly you became very aware that this could go badly. But what could you do here?

You have to help, but you're also too aware of what happened to the last person to try and stop her. So what was the best way to tackle a temperamental kitty who was hard-headedly doing something? Tempt her into something she may want more. Immediately your mind went towards food, she'd just woken up from a night of fucking, and though you may have missed it you were sure she hadn't eaten lest there be leftover bones or something around where you'd fallen asleep.

Without waiting for an instant, you went towards the bus, ignoring the complaints from the couple people left inside as you began scouring the pile of backpacks for candy bars... and a change of clothes that may fit you while at it. Stepping back outside you quickly note cat-lady (should start calling her something else soon) wasn't yet gaining a definite rhythm, seeming irked at the lack of talent from her forced lover. Standing out of her immediate grasp, you open the chocolate candy bar. You wonder whether chocolate may do her harm but put it past you. She could probably bench-press a small car, this should not be your concern at this point in time.

"Look at this." You call out, showing the bar to her and breaking a piece. "Want some?"

Her eyes focus on you and her nostrils flare, eyes widen and you see her lick her lips. Her humping comes to a stop while she leans forwards opening her mouth while looking intently at the piece of chocolate in your fingers. But she's a bit too far, she would've grabbed it had she used her hands, but it didn't seem to be her intent.

You're standing your ground, and you stay put. The cat-woman's gaze shifts from wanting to irked to pouting to irked again. She gives a derisive snort and leans further forwards on to all fours and getting her cunt away from Miss Johnson's face. Her lips wrap around the treat and your fingers, she gives a contented purring sound at the same time her tongue starts dancing across your fingers, lips suckling on them before she pulled back and licked her lips.

The woman's eyes look at you with undisguised intents, a smile spreading across her lips, completely ignoring how Miss Johnson was scrambling to her feet to run away. There's something daunting about the desire in her eyes as she looked towards the rest of the chocolate bar, then at you, and then licked her lips far more slowly and intently, crawling just slightly further and closer towards you.

Feeling like a mouse trapped by a horny cat, you decide you should probably prepare for collateral. "Prepare to leave while I distract her!" You call out as you reach out to grab her arm. At least that's what would've happened had she not so leisurely swiped your legs from under you.

A heavy grunt followed as you were quite abruptly on the ground, she was straddling you the next moment, pinning your hand down and reaching to gobble the remainder of the candy bar with a pleased expression on her face, having eaten it all up in a single bite. You have to wonder what she'll do next and whether you should start worrying, and find yourself surprised as she just flops over you, her breasts on your chest, her body weighing you down, her face in front of yours. The woman's tongue reaches out and starts licking your face, the smell of rotten stale meat now accompanied by chocolate.

Despite this, you can feel there's a definite move to her hips as she does this, she wasn't excited yet, not truly, but she was clearly working herself in that direction.

You're not going to stay underneath her and find out whether she's going to go overboard or not, hell, the way she was looking at you already screamed about how her enthusiasm was quickly growing. So you had to do something about it.

Attempt one, you tried to spin your body and topple her, an attempt which she snuffed out with a sudden spark in her eyes. Her hips rose in the air and her tail was swishing left and right. Oh shit, she was thinking this was a game, wasn't she? You decide to switch strategies, your hands reach up to her body and grasp at her breasts, drawing a moan and a shudder from her. You push further by leaning upwards, planting your lips on her neck, feeling the heat of her body.

Her skin tastes of dirt, sex, sweat, and there's also a coppery taste of blood, but there's something more to it, something you can't describe but that feels wild. Squeezing her body more tightly against yours and biting on her neck draws an abrupt yowl and a moment of weakened arms from her. Somehow, you manage to turn both of you around in a single fluid movement, but you realize that it hadn't been a moment of weakness from her that had given you the chance but rather that she had purposely allowed it to happen instead. Her legs lock around yours and her hot crotch is now wet and grinding upwards against your hardening shaft.

"Purrsian." She whispers hotly while licking your shoulder, shuddering at the feeling of your teeth biting on her neck. You feel her tail lashing beneath you, whipping from one side to the other while her arms wrap around your chest. You can feel yourself throbbing against her, and she wriggled with a grin that doesn't stop spreading further and further.

"And someone get me some water!" You cry out before going back down to biting her neck, something she's very appreciative about while she continued to bathe your shoulder, neck, and ear with her tongue and lips.

"Purrsian!" She cries out with the same tone you used, eyes shining with mischief and amusement in equal measure, the blush in her face deepening and the desire growing stronger.

As much as the thought of fucking her all day tempted you, you had to remind yourself that this was neither the time nor place and that everyone present would have to get going or else things could bad pretty quickly for the group. There was a murmur of worry about how dangerous fucking her could get under current circumstances, especially with how she was wrapped around you and was far stronger than any human in recorded history. But there was little you could do right now besides manoeuvring yourself into her and plunging in.

A heavy groan followed, she was just as good as you’d remembered. Your teeth gnash and bite down on her shoulder perhaps a bit too strongly, but she appears unphased and instead welcomes the intensity, tightening her embrace around you and yowling very loudly, her moist sex grinding against your groin as she takes you in completely. Her thighs grasp your hips powerfully and you feel like you’re pinned as she starts humping against you, her tightness around your shaft heightens with every passing moment; her body relaxing only slightly when you thrust into her and becoming impossible tight each time you began to pull out, like a lover unwilling to let you go. Her head flings backwards and you can feel her whole body stiffen.

This time you attempt to separate yourself from her abruptly and almost violently, your hips were starting to hurt from just how strongly her thighs were squeezing them and the alarms in your head quickly began to go off at the realisation she was increasing her hold with every passing second. “Stop, stop, STOP!” You manage to slip your head from her hug and pull back enough to get the room to slap her, the reaction is instantaneous as she’s startled out of her orgasm and lets out a powerful deep angry growl.

But this reaction had meant she wasn’t putting you into an iron vice anymore and you pulled back with a whimper and a groan, holding your stomach and hips as the pain began to relent. It had only been a warning, but you’d been very close from getting the kind of injury that’d spell your doom under the current circumstances. The feline halts her growl as she notices the pain on your face, the anger abates enough to become only irritation. “Purr.”

“It hurts.” You replied with a groan, holding the right side of your hip as you shifted into a sitting position. “You’re too strong.”

“Purr.” She approached on all fours, head dipping to sniff at the spot your hand was pressing down on before her face rose to look deeply into your eyes. You can’t really tell what it is that’s going through her head but you do realise it’s not anger but rather vexation in some way. “Sian?”

Her paw-hand presses against your chest, and though she’s still applying that unbeatable strength, there’s a slowness to it as she forces you to lay on your back. Idly you note her claws are retracted and wonder what it is that she has in mind. But it soon becomes clear as she licks the area on your hip you’d been touching, breasts pressing against your thigh, her long wet tongue bathing the skin on her saliva before she began to move upwards towards your chest.

You shuddered when she reached your nipples, the woman appearing to delight in the way her tongue could spark ticklish sensations on your chest for only a moment before she continued moving upwards. Her breasts pressed against your chest while her tongue started to lather your face, this time it wasn’t like last night though, it was thorough and seeking to get everywhere. You could only grimace and hold from gagging at the smell. Deep down you knew that if you didn’t find civilisation soon, you’d become increasingly willing to kill someone if it meant getting a nice hot shower and away from the smell of rotten meat.

The notion of what’d happen if the cat-woman and showers combined was pushed away in favour of struggling when she began to lick your hair as well. This was getting slightly absurd even by the current standards; but there was no escape as she used her tongue to comb your hair. Fighting against her was futile, you resigned yourself to enjoying the feel of her breasts on your face as she appeared to be on a mission of which you couldn’t deter her.

“Purrsian.” She declared happily after a minute, detaching herself from you to give you a once over before she sat down and yawned, stretching her body languidly, thrusting her large breasts out as her whole body tensed, and then relaxed. The woman curled up on the spot of sunlight she’d sat on and, much to your shock fell asleep.

You could only blink in surprise at the sight, your mind struggling against the unsatisfied hardness that remained in your pants, but you pushed the notion away, it’d calm down and this was not the best of times to think too deeply about you being teased and left hanging. It’d seemed she’d considered you were either hurt or worn out and opted to just sleep, you were not going to complain about that.

Then you remembered you were naked and slathered in rot-meat scented saliva and shuddered, your eyes returning towards the others to see what was the situation.

“The Others”, as it were, had left a single bottle with a litre of water a dozen steps away (next to the change of clothes you’d gathered) and were mulling with one another in small groups over a hundred yards away. Every now and then someone would look your direction and then turn elsewhere, either ashamed or afraid of being caught staring. Except one.

The red-headed young man stood next to the bus entrance glancing your way trying to hide that he wanted to talk to you, or perhaps was it the cat-woman? Still, he was the closest person here since everyone else was almost twice that distance away from your spot. He was moving his head to the beat of a song only he could hear with the headphones he wore, but you could easily note how he glanced in your general direction every handful of seconds.

Much to your surprise, you realised there was someone else with him.

The young man was a student, clearly, and the family resemblance was obvious with the music-listening red-head. You also knew this particular student quite well, Barry, he was one of the smartest students in your class if not the quietest one. It was easy to remember the many times you’d heard other teachers worrying about how hard it seemed for him to make friends of any sorts, even amongst those labelled as ‘nerds’ by the more troublesome lot. Of the two siblings, he seemed like the one who wanted to talk to you the most, but he was showing extreme signs of bashfulness and nervousness, blushing and half-hiding behind who you figured was his elder brother? Cousin? Wait, hadn’t he died during the crash?

The memory of you finding a red-headed corpse came up whose face had been severely mangled; you quickly realised you’d probably mistaken the stranger for Barry and just hadn’t registered the student’s presence until now. A part of you was glad he hadn’t died. The rest of you went back to worrying about your current state of being drenched on drying saliva and nakedness (because let’s be honest, the tattered clothes don’t hide anything).

Every fibre of your being is repulsed at the notion that the water remaining on the bottle was more precious than the need to remove the smell from your body. Truly you hated yourself for the very notion, but couldn’t refuse it. You only used the bottle to drink and hydrate yourself. The belly rumbling was ignored, you had to ration the food.

A heavy sigh followed, just how complicated would it be to teach cat-lady some basic mouth hygiene? The thought felt incredibly daunting to you, but it felt like it would definitely be worth the effort... you had to start calling her something other than cat-lady soon or you’d start going crazy, though you’d also have to figure out if she had a name already or called herself in some way. Something to ponder later.

Once dressed, you opt to not avoid what clearly looked like the inevitable and approached the red-headed duo. The younger one became somewhat more nervous, glancing towards cat-woman, then at you, and taking a step further back, something that made the older one to roll his eyes. “So?” The question came out casually. “Wanted to talk about something, Barry?” You doubted it’d been his cousin who’d volunteered to talk to you like this.

“He says he knows the word she’s been shouting.” That… caught you by surprise, you had to blink, and then glanced at him more intently, something that made the young man to shrink further.

“Po… kemon.” He said with a hushed voice. “She’s a… pokemon.”

The name rung a bell, how couldn’t it? You knew about the game/series even if you’d never gotten the appeal. You also knew enough about it to find a major hole in the reasoning he was using. “I don’t remember there being pokemon like her.” You declared with a raised eyebrow.

He blushed hard at the mention of the naked woman. “Persian is a pokemon.” He muttered, now staring hard at the ground. “And… pokemon only ever say their breed name, and… the bat lady from last night… I thought… maybe…” Barry became mute again, mumbling and shrinking more and more as he did.

A slight sense of pity came over you as you looked at the kid, scratching the back of your head as you wondered about the merits of his deduction. It was true she only seemed able to speak a single word, but that was basically the one and only connection he seemed to have. The circumstances were likely putting far too much stress on the teenager and his theory was a desperate grasping at straws to attempt making sense of it all.

"Any theories that explain some of the shit going on are worth investigating a bit more closely, though I'm not sure how we could do that currently." You sigh deeply. "Thank you Barry, I appreciate the help, I know it must not have been easy to gather the courage to tell me this."

With an apologetic smile you keep the young man's emotions into consideration, noting the grateful nod and slight tinge of enthusiasm, you then glance at his cousin. "I didn't take you for someone who'd much care for Barry."

"I'm a bleeding heart." He shrugged nonchalantly, glancing at the napping cat-woman. "So what's her name?"

"Name?"

He cocked a brow. "I figured that since you're the one who's unofficially been designated as her handler, you had a name for her in mind."

"Her handler?" You laughed. "What part of what just happened seemed like I could handle her?"

The young man just shrugged and turned to leave without another word, Barry close behind only glancing at you for a moment as he went along. Now you were alone again, the napping cat-lady to one side, and everyone else at the very edge of the clearing talking amongst one another. Supplies had been picked up and it was clear there was nothing left here for them they needed to be able to start moving.

Carefully you consider the options available, you're tired, you stink of blood and saliva, you haven't had a decent breakfast, and for all intents and purposes, you're a lot less well-rested than everyone else in the group. If something happened, you were amongst the likeliest to be slow to react and to be left behind, the only ones who'd be slower than you being the wounded. Then you considered the battle capabilities of a group of forty-plus people with sticks. And then that of the cat-lady.

You waved at them, regretting your hunger but certain of your choice. "I will stick with her and bring her over when she wakes up! We'll catch up!" You call out loudly, noting the uncertain looks shared amongst the people but the almost communal nod they shoot at you. They seemed relieved of leaving you behind as they start to walk away and towards... you figured it was eastwards, what ungrateful bunch.

That was when you noted that not everyone was walking with the group and were instead heading your way...

PVl3YwQ.png

There were five of them in total, three of them easily recognizable as Alice Smith holding May's hand, the little girl seeming half listless as she walked along mostly out of inertia; the third being the young strong-man you'd called out to yesterday... you couldn't remember his name. He wasn't a student, right? Well, definitely not one of yours if that was the case. Your eyes shifted to the other two.

Ah, you knew the man, Mr Gabriel, a quiet but fierce-looking old man who was in way better physical condition than he had any right to be at his age. And surely if he was coming then the other one was...

Katherine, whom you weren't too sure was good news or not. She was well known for being upbeat and supportive but... well, she was well known for her grades never being that great just as much. "Heya Mr Chemistry teacher." She greeted with a very wide smile.

"Hello Katherine." You cordially replied, glancing at the old man with a nod in turn. "Mr Gabriel." Then at Alice and May. "Why didn't you go with the others?"

"I have a hunch it is far safer here with the... feline lady than with the others." Gabriel spoke calmly.

"She's a sexy as fuck cat-girl, of course I'd rather stay here." Katherine said cheerily. "As a Kat myself, I totes feel at ease with a big sis around."

"Ahem, yes." Alice cleared her throat, pulling at her backpack. "We also brought your share of food and we managed to wrangle some medicinal alcohol from them for... disinfecting scratches." Her face became slightly redder as she spoke.

"Uh, thanks." You muttered, not quite sure how to react, turning to May in turn. "How're you feeling?"

She didn't respond, instead looking away with a pained expression. That answered that you guessed. A yawn escaped you, the tiredness from lack of sleep reminding you you weren't under ideal conditions right now.

"Pass me the alcohol for a sec?" You asked, taking the offered bottle from Alice and glancing down at your hand where you'd cut yourself. The wound had stopped bleeding but there was a tell-tale redness to the edges that you didn't quite like. Grimacing, you brought out the pocket knife again, cut into the wound, making sure to gouge out some of the more angrily reddened part, and then held yourself from screaming a second time when you emptied several heavy doses of the alcohol.

It hurt, a lot, you grit your teeth, and felt thankful it had been superficial. "Hardcore!" Katherine spoke in incredulity.

You ignored her, clutching your hand and wincing, waiting for the intense stinging sensation to subside. "I'm going to go sleep since I'm currently feeling like a ton of bricks. I suggest you don't startle the cat-lady."

"We will keep watch while you rest, it's the least we can do." Mr Gabriel spoke with a serious nod.

Feeling thankful that things seemed taken care of, you approached cat-lady and stopped a couple steps away. Clearing your throat, you saw her lazily open an eye and then close it, you approached and sat down in front of her, patiently waiting for a possible response. With none being had, you got closer still, and then closer. Once close enough you could touch her, you laid down with your back towards her so as to appear the least threatening as possible. The woman reacted by pulling you into her embrace before falling back asleep, purring softly in your ear.

As soon as your stinging hand stopped hurting, you soon joined her in slumber.

You woke up to the sound of moaning, the warmth that had been pressed against your body was gone and it made you feel a slight chill. You opened your eyes and hear the yowl again, a moment of dazed half-consciousness followed as you sought the source. It wasn't hard to find, the cat-lady was currently straddling a pantless Mr Gabriel and riding him. The man looked flustered, face very red and having difficulty breathing, pinned to the ground by a single large paw-hand while she used the other to grope at her own chest hungrily yowling with the slow grinding of her hips.

The others were absent, though you were half certain you noticed movement on the opposite side of the bus.

The cat-woman's ears twitched as you shifted position and she turned to look your way, the loopy grin on her face widened as she clawed her chest harder and moaned more loudly. A part of you realized she was getting off on this. With a shuddering gasp, she abruptly became very still, releasing her breath slowly while her cheeks painted themselves in a deeper rosy tinge. "You doing ok?" You can barely bring yourself to ask.

The only response is a thumbs up from the old man who was currently panting in a desperate attempt to hold on to dear life. Meanwhile, the cat-lady unceremoniously stood up from her latest sex-partner and went to all fours, crawling towards you with a happy grin and a purr.

Yeah... no, at this point in time you weren't feeling like spending even more energy you couldn't spare. "Sorry, not now." You replied, standing up and stretching, turning to head towards the bus.

The woman is on her feet and steps in front of you, her hands go to her hips, her face turns to a slight scowl and her tail begins lashing from one side to the other. "Purr." She says. "Sain." She adds.

You read her, she's not angry, just... irritated? You weren't too sure about it, it was definitely less than irritated like she was just marginally not pouting. You don't budge, you don't glare but you also don't shift your expression from unamused neutrality that you had only practised for years. She doesn't back down either but instead frowns. The cat-woman crouches slightly and her eyes narrow towards you, she's not budging either.

It is then that you decide to up the ante, face shifting into a disappointed frown, your arms crossing in front of your chest. The move was one you only reserved for the extreme cases, but one that had yet to fail you. She flinches when you do this, turning her head away. "Prus." She grumbles, scowling and snorting loudly before she stepped out of your way.

"Oh shit." You hear Kat mutter somewhere from inside the bus.

But you keep your poker face as you watch her walking away, back turned towards you completely and plopping herself on to a patch of sunny ground. She looked over her shoulder at you one last time before she began grooming herself. The breath you let out is longer than what you'd thought you'd been holding in. Your hands are shaking but only slightly.

Heading towards the bus, you step in and see... the four remaining people, most noticeable of which was Katherine and the sparkling look in her eyes as she was smiling like the cat that ate the canary. "That. Was. AWE-!"

You stop her with an outstretched hand. "Get your grandfather clothes and some water, we've wasted enough time and need to get going."

Only marginally deflated at your stopping her loud cheering, you glance at a blushing Alice, a sulking May, and a half-stunned-half-dazed... what's his name, muscle-glasses? You'll ask later. "We may need to carry him along the way, think we could fashion some way to more easily move him?"

"I... I think I can fashion something." muscle-glasses mumbled.

"Good, start on that while he recovers his breath."

Stepping back outside, Katherine was helping her grandfather to stand on shaky legs, and... the cat-lady was still half-heartedly grooming herself, looking over her shoulder at you after a second and then looking indignantly away the next. Clearly not quite happy with the situation.

...women.

Now you just had to figure out whether it was possible to convince her to stick around and not kill you.

 


Question, do you guys preffer if the chapters are longer or shorter?

55