Ch 09 Nurses
2.3k 11 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You woke up with a heavy groan, your body felt heavy, pummeled, hurt. It felt like you were just one giant bruise. Your brain was probably the only part that wasn't aching, but it felt exhausted, sleep-deprived, you definitely needed another ten hours of sleep probably. Everything was spinning as if you'd woken to a bad hangover, briefly, you looked around, a... room?

Laying back on the bed, you felt an odd sensation course through you, your eyes fluttered shut, so tired...

Opening your eyes again, the light had shifted, had it been hours? Days? You couldn't really be sure, at least your body felt less battered and broken. You were alive, being dead wouldn't hurt this much. With a groan, you tried to move, but realised you had several somethings hooked to your arms, ah.

This was a hospital.

Careful not to remove any of the tubes dripping into your body, you tried to more carefully assess your surroundings. The room was... nondescript, there was no one else there, it was large, as was the bed you were laying on. You dimly realised the bed didn't seem to have any of the beeping buttons you'd grown used to seeing, maybe this was some small-town hospital, several years behind on modernization.

Maybe that was it. 

The excursion, the bus, an accident. Was that it? Had you dreamed... everything? Monica? The sex?

A faint groan followed as you took more of your surroundings and current state, you were currently wearing nothing save the blue paper gown that hospitals usually had. But more importantly, the light streaming from the window was a curse upon your eyes and head, the bed uncomfortable and the pillow stiff.

"Ugh." You groaned yet again, shifting into a sitting position and covering your eyes with your non-tubed hand while you pondered where exactly you were. Or what was going on for that matter. There was a beeping sound to your right, you shifted your head to glance at the machine monitoring your vitals.

You remember your students, Tomas, Kat... a groan, you can't find any buttons to call for the nurse, your eyes look at the machine again and you're slowly feeling like you're coming back to reality. You find the stickers the thing is connected to and pull at them, grimacing at the feeling of glue pulling out hair. The machine beeps angrily at that, the readings becoming erratic for a moment before they're left without any to be had.

The door opened only seconds later.

"You're awake." The voice made your head shift towards door #1, there you paused and blinked a bit trying to get past the pain from looking at the light directly as your sight adjusted.

1dccuhbb2 1dcclgpe8 F7f7ce6cb6c79e419bc039b81e67f5

"Good day, sir." The woman spoke with a frown that quickly turned into a bright smile as she approached. She looked at the machine and clicked it off before her hand reached out and grasped your wrist. A moment of focus, the look on her face one of professional courtesy, the smile practised and easy on the eyes.

You feel a slight sense of relaxation wash over you, her fingers are warm against your skin.

"Hm... it seems everything's in order." She declared, moving to the other side of the bed, hands reaching down towards the tubes connecting to your arm and, carefully, removing them. "Are you in discomfort? Does it hurt anywhere?"

"Just... uh..." You swallow slightly, trying to make sense as to how could it be legal to have a nurse dressed like that. "Just a bit sore everywhere."

Your earlier fantasies of being in some sort of dream appear to shift. Maybe it had been real, Monica, the forest, the...

The nurse pouted in a way that made you think of things that were definitely not healthcare-related. "We did keep the healing to a minimum to allow your body to naturally recover, but now that you're awake..." She caressed the place where the tubes had connected to your arm, something seemed to happen, a softness overtook you from that point of contact.

It was like a soft breeze blowing through your body, taking with it all the aches and tiredness. You blinked, the headache was gone, like it had never been there, your body didn't hurt anymore.

"It seems it is mostly muscle exhaustion." She proclaimed, her hand remained softly grasping your wrist, the smile on her face becoming warmer, a little flush to her cheeks. "You were quite lucky, not many can claim to have survived taming a frenzied strength-enhanced pokegirl like that."

"Yeah..." You weren't really sure what your answer should be here, the thought of everything having been just a dream was melting away, you remembered the screaming, telling the others to go for help, Monica, Tomas, the pain...

"If you wouldn't mind, sir." Her smile broadened slightly at the last word. "I will need to ask you some questions to verify you are fully cognizant and there was no brain damage. Would you prefer I ask them now or would you rather have a minute and recover your bearings?"

The others! Your brain kicked in and you felt a mild panic. "My companions." You say nervously. "Are they...?"

"No need to worry, sir; you were the worst for wear of the group." She spoke soothingly, leaning down to sit at the edge of the bed, her hips brushing against your own. "Though there were slight signs of starvation, it was nothing some good rest and a good meal couldn't fix."

You sigh in relief, leaning slightly back into the bed. "Where are they?"

The nurse gave a slight nod and her smile became more reassuring. "Though I am not sure regarding every one, I am quite certain I saw at least Mr Gabriel and Miss Smith eating lunch not that long ago." That made you nod slightly, the feeling making you relax further. "Now, sir, if you wouldn't mind?" The woman asked as she made a gesture towards the clipboard, her tone keeping a deferral to it that felt as if she was not asking rhetorically but rather honestly waiting for your permission.

"Sure, go ahead." You comment, shifting to a more comfortable position, your mind pondered on a question Alice had made. What if they were all like Monica? The uniform and her attitude certainly leaned things in that direction. A thought crossed your head, a... tempting thought.

Pretending as if it was the most natural thing in the world, your hand lay on her knee.

Much to your surprise, the nurse didn't even blink at your gesture, seeming perfectly content with your fingers brushing against the soft skin on her leg. Instead, she seemed to shift to a more professional tone as she cleared her throat, focusing on the clipboard. "Could you tell me your name?"

"Rick " You speak honestly, looking into her eyes. "What's yours?"

Your heart is beating faster than you expected as you ask this, your fingers move just slightly further up towards her thigh, not quite yet touching the edges of her very very short skirt. A slight flush and a cough follow as her legs twitch ever so slightly, her eyes dart towards the monitor machine and you can tell she's struggling to hide something from appearing in her face.

"Dia." She declared. "Next question." She managed to regain full professionalism in her tone. "How old are you? What do you remember about your last birthday?"

A pause, a thought, it takes a second to think back. "I'm 28 years old and... on my last birthday I went out to get some drinks with a couple friends." You declared honestly. Fingers drum slightly against her thigh and she tenses, the blush pushing through her attempt to remain stoic while asking the questions, her legs spread ever so slightly as she made a clear effort to avoid looking in your direction.

Her lips were struggling not to smile. "Ahem." She coughed when your fingers brushed further up her thighs and drew slight circles against her silky skin, you could reach her skirt, but you keep your touch out of its reach. "Next question, sir."

"Of course." You feel too shocked by her reaction to really react in any other way, just blinking numbly.

"How many living relatives do you have? Could you tell me their names?"

"Where do I start?" You chuckle. "I have a very big family, a lot of uncles and siblings and nephews." You add. "None on my end though, unmarried."

There's a moment of tension and surprise in her expression as she nods, dutifully writing it down. "So next-."

"Miss Dia." You interrupted her, this was surreal, you couldn't... you had to check, see how far this would go. Was it real? "Or would you rather just Dia?" You add, looking intently. "You look stuffed in that uniform, wouldn't you be more comfortable unbuttoning it a bit?"

This was it. A trickle of cold sweat fell down your back, the thoughts of the forest came back, Monica, a hyper-sexual creature with clear powers, the lizard woman, the naked fire lady... reality couldn't lean all in that direction, could it? Was the insanity merely outside the walls of civilization or had it slipped into society as well? You remembered Alice and Tomas' worry, that 'what if everyone was like this'.

You did your utter best not to react, not to move, to watch intently at the nurse.

Your hand takes action and moves further up her thigh in a single fluid movement than it had previously, pulling her skirt slightly upwards until your fingers dance almost on her hips. Though the angle doesn't give you the greatest of views, you have no doubt she was wearing nothing underneath the skirt.

The nurse blushes, taking in a sharp breath. This was it.

You weren't even sure if you hoped she'd slap you, scream at you, or...

She blushed. "Just Dia would be fine, sir." She spoke on a low voice, now fighting to contain a grin even as her nipples make an appearance, poking out from underneath the outfit's shirt. The hand holding the pen moved slowly up, you feel your eyes widen as you see her begin unbuttoning her uniform, starting with the lowest one, allowing the skirt to fully free her hips from their constraints and revealing only the slightest hint of navel from above her thigh. "And I do guess the room feels a bit hot right now."

Somewhere in the back of your mind you're realizing that Alice hadn't been wrong, that there were others just like Monica, that somehow sex was far far more normal here.

The world was insane.

It felt somehow daunting, but your brain wasn't really allotting resources towards anything other than its desperate attempt to struggle against the shock.

Dia appeared unaware of what was transpiring through your mind, appearing to take the way you were looking at her as a sign of approval.  "Next question." She didn't drop the clipboard, but she did scoot herself slightly further up the bed, leaving herself within easier reach of your hand. "Where is your current residence located?"

"It's at..." You take a second, just trying to think of the answer feels like you're trying to access an ancient archive. You need a moment to remember the name of the not-quite-big city you'd been living in not even a whole month ago. "...at least that's where I lived until... whatever brought me... us... here."

The soft-touch moves around the hip, feeling a slight firmness underneath the plump hips, and then slowly shifting towards her inner thigh. Her legs spread ever so slightly to accommodate you. You can feel the heat tempting your touch, but you restrain yourself and instead keep touching in small circles, trying to connect dots, to make sense. But more and more her body takes a greater amount of your focus.

You shift slightly closer, much closer, and Dia shudders as you do, her eyes on yours intently, a soft smile and a blush, her legs spreading further, almost begging for your fingers to reach between her thighs and the source of the heat that was practically lapping at your fingers.

"This is so... different... than with the younger tamers..." She muttered in a hot breath, she dropped her pen, hand reaching to grasp at the hardness growing between your legs through the bed-sheet.

A flash of thought, Monica, the claws, the danger, the... you twitched. "No touching without permission." You stated firmly, and her hand recoils as if she'd been shocked.

"Sorry, sir, I didn't..." She's quickly starting to apologize.

You interrupt her, gesturing at her uniform, feeling the need to continue but to do so while remaining in control. "Next button, Dia." You instruct, as she twitched, you felt a sense of... of just wanting to let go, you grinned only slightly. "And didn't you have some questions for me? Or are you done?"

"No, I um..." The pink-haired young woman bit her lower lip, smiling nervously as the second button popped open, her bellybutton now clearly visible. "I... ah..." Her concentration seemed to be all over the place, swallowing loudly and appearing uncertain as to what to do. "May I?"

"Not the kind of question I meant." You point out, feeling like the mix of absurdity and humour made the situation all the more surreal, the instincts of your body were becoming louder, taking the wheel.

"Yes, yes, of course." Dia gulped, glancing at the clipboard hastily. "Next, next... Where are you currently? Anything you might know about the location you are in right now would work."

That was it, you decided, if... this reality was some strange porno, you were going to treat it as such. "Good girl." You spoke, your words lighting up her cheeks a tomato read even as your fingers move up to cusp her breast through the cloth of her uniform. "And to answer your question, it seems I'm in a hospital of some sort."

"Yes... ah..." Dia arched her back against our touch, her fingers moving to undo another button, now trying to go about it faster and urgently. "You're in New Bark Town's pokecenter."

"Good to know." You squeeze slightly, pinching her nipple. "I do have a very important question." Leaning forward, you lower your voice slightly.

"Anything... sir." She breathed heavily, the clipboard clutched tightly as if she was afraid she could drop it at any second.

"May I touch you, Dia?" You ask calmly, well aware of the handful of breasts you were currently holding and squeezing, it was an absurd question, she was practically begging for more at this point.

And your tone all but nudged her forward.

"Yes please." She didn't hesitate. "Please touch me." She declared blushing harder as she leaned towards you, appearing intent on a kiss but stopping shy of it. Silently looking at you, nervous, remembering your earlier command.

Your fingers released her breast as the other hand reached to touch her hip, her response automatic as she turns and leans slightly backwards to make it easier for you to unbutton her uniform. Dia was deathly still as her eyes watch your hand in fascination, she was using both of her own for support against the bed, her shoulder so close she's almost touching your chest. A gasp escaped her with the final button, cloth falling to the sides and exposing her hard pink nipples and the valley of her tummy underneath. The young woman's breath hitched and held when you reached the lower end of her navel, fingers homing in on the heat between her thighs.

She was smooth, shaved entirely.

Softly touching the outer folds, she made an 'eep' before drawing in a sharp breath, going still, face reddening as the blush crept down her neck. Then you plunge the finger into her puffy red sex, just a bit, but enough for her to let out the held breath in a choked moan that was equal parts surprised and pleased.

"Oh!" She spoke through parted lips. One digit found her clit without barely any effort, a teasing flick against it results in her whole body shuddering from a jolt, the spark of pleasure shocking her. Dia now fully leaned her back against our chest, biting on her lower lip to silence herself, both hands clutching at the sheets of the bed tightly while she was doing her best so that the only movement her body did was to spread herself further open for your exploring fingers.

"Please." She begged, pulling herself closer against you, keeping her hips restrained as she slowly twitched against your fingers.

You're past trying to think or making sense.

With your other hand, you pulled her closer to you so she has better support, one hand reached up to grasp at you but she stops, panting, moaning, struggling between the impulse and the fact that you hadn't given her permission yet. You took a moment to remind yourself to speak. "Good girl." You whispered, using the hand that had pulled her closer to move her hands towards her thighs, she instantly placed them to use to spread her legs further open, fingers digging into the supple flesh with every stroke you gave her sex.

The free hand grasped at her breast and she was left all the more enthusiastic of the attention. Twice she came before she slumped against you, twitching as her body gushed from the excitement. "That was..."

Her rump pressed against your hard-on and she pouted, her grip on her thighs relaxing as she gave you a meaningful look. "May I, sir?" She bit her lip as she said this, turning her body around and once more stopping herself from a kiss without permission. "I wish to make you feel good."

You leaned to kiss her, her mouth tasted of mint, her lips soft, her tongue eager, pliant, and drawing you in. A small giggle escaped her, her hands quickly going to work, removing the bed covers and what little of the gown could block the way. Her eyes shifted to look at your cock and they practically glowed with fascination as her hand moved to delicately grasp at it.

"It's so... big." She whispered under her breath, continuing further down until those soft pink lips wrapped around it.

Flattered by her comment and quite sure she was trying to get brownie points out of you, you felt you ought not to disappoint in other regards either and encouraged her to continue, looking into those odd scarlet eyes that shone with equal parts inspiration and determination. Then... then she showed you that no one in your life had ever truly given you a blowjob.

A soft caress of lips combined with a tight mouth, her tongue knowing exactly where to attack to draw the most sensation out of you. Even Monica with all her enthusiasm paled in comparison to Dia's technique. It didn't take you long at all to reach your limit, and in her enthusiasm, she made you groan and twitch as your whole body tingled from the orgasm.

You needed a second to recover your breath, and were about to move, but she held out a hand, pressing you to lay on your back. "Please, you are a patient." She declared with what seemed to be the only piece of resistance left within in her. "I can't let you exert yourself."

And then she proceeded to rock your world.

1dce8sjiq 95789452c5352b7ae58a73eda49cdabc1

 


 

You laid on the bed, recovering your breath, feeling like you'd been emptied out. Was this a nurse or a succubus?

"Thank you, sir." Dia declared after the short rest the both of you had shared, quickly moving to put her uniform back on and adjust everything in the room.

You were the one feeling like you should thank her, but refrained from the comment, instead switching to something else. "When will I be allowed to move around?" A pause, a look at yourself, a grimace. "I also need some clothes."

"The doctor's orders are to keep you under observation until tomorrow." She spoke with a nod. "I will make sure to bring you some clothes, just..." Pausing, she looked at you with a very appreciative smile. "Briefs or boxers, sir?"

"Uh... boxers." You commented, watching her leave, noting the sway of her hips and the wink as she looked over her shoulder.

The door clicked shut, you felt like the world had practically crashed around you as what you'd just done came back to you in a rush. Numbly, you left the bed and moved to the bathroom, there was a shower. You just went into it, turning the hot water, letting it relax your body as you kept chewing over every second of the past hour.

This was... not earth.

Things were different here.

You kept repeating this to yourself, over and over, thinking about Monica, the other female creatures.

And now Dia.

Was she like Monica? You'd sensed she was strong a handful of times, but... you couldn't be sure. Maybe this world was just crazy. You drenched yourself in cold water, you shouldn't let your dick lead the way, you needed to think more carefully. Monica... you'd gotten her to comply to things with the sex, and now...

The warm water was a balm to your soul, your cogs began to turn ever so slowly as you tried to piece things together.

In this world there were pokegirls, that was the name Dia had given to Monica. By the looks of things, pokegirls were human women with... something else, power, and more. Was Dia one also? You were half certain it was the case, now that you were looking back, the way your headache had just poofed with but a touch had been rather odd. The second revelation was that pokegirls wanted sex, or at least it seemed that way with every case thus far. Monica had been all up for rape, the lizard girl had been very happy to get your attention, and the mouse girl had looked quite eager having Mr Gabriel's fingers all the way up her snatch that morning.

And now Dia, a suspected pokegirl, hadn't just accepted all your advances but also eagerly participated and even thanked you right after.

Things were... weird, to say the least, though you also figured that "ferals" had something to do with pokegirls, right now you were missing information. "This is a new world." You muttered again, washing your face and cleaning off some of the scent of the sex you'd had with Dia.

Dry, wearing the cheap hospital gown for a lack of anything better, you moved closer to the room door. It was locked. You moved towards the window to take a look outside. It seemed you were on a first floor, the sights before you those of being within a small village lost somewhere in the mountains.

Your gaze fell on to the street and those walking through. You saw no less than four women with "odd" things about them, such as wings, tails, and strangely shaped ears. There were four more that didn't seem that odd save for the outlandish hair-colours, and one teenager walking with a brunette who was stuck to his side like glue. Said brunette being naked save for the shoes she wore.

Your eyes moved towards the door that lead out of the room as the sound of knocking drew your attention.

It opened, someone stepped through. "Your clothes, sir." Someone who wasn't Dia had entered, her hair just as pink, and the look in her eyes quite lascivious. It made you feel slightly self-conscious, but she left right after dropping the clothes on the small table next to the bed.

It was a simple thing, a pair of white socks and boxers, sneakers, a grey shirt, and some dark grey sweat-pants. They fit well if perhaps it was on the large size.

Now clothed, you realised you'd not heard the door locking, you moved to open it. And... found yourself face to face with a very tall woman. She was seated across the corridor from your room, her legs crossed, she looked ripped, reading from a small blue book.

"Good day, sir." She stood up and approached, discreetly blocking your path. "Please remain within your room, my Master has been informed that you have woken up and should be here shortly."

You looked at the clothes she wore, a set of shorts and a ripped shirt, you looked at the muscles she had, and the way her body handled itself, and you suddenly had little doubt she could snap you like a twig if she wanted to. The sense of nervousness was pushed aside. "If you're going to keep me here, we might as well talk." You shrugged, leaning against the doorframe and forcing yourself to calm down. "My name is Rick, and you are?"

The woman looked at you for a moment, seeming unamused. "Leo."

"Your name is... Leo?" You asked.

"Do you have a problem with my name?" She asked, her tone a note colder than earlier.

"No, no, I'm just... nevermind, Leo, I'm sorry if I slighted you." As you said this, you gave her a respectful nod.

She seemed slightly weirded out by your response. "...don't mention it." Crossing her arms and just standing there, she watched.

"So... uh... do you know Monica? The... feline... wo-... pokegirl that had been with us." You correct yourself, feeling it was wrong but not knowing a better way to express your question.

Leo seemed to think for a moment. "The purrsian? She's in stasis right now."

Well... that was certainly a new word. "What's stasis?" You asked calmly.

The woman seemed mildly shocked for a moment. "Oh, right, outlander." She nodded before shrugging. "It just means she's... sort of frozen up? I don't really know the details, but she's in a pokeball and asleep."

That really didn't sound pleasant, at all. "When will I be able to fetch her?" You asked.

That made Leo shrug. "Not my call to make, nor was I told anything about it."

That left you feeling slightly deflated but equally worried, just what sort of laws were in this world? What would they do to Monica? "Will she be ok?"

"Sure, she's feral so I doubt they'd just scrape her." Another shrug, the look on her face tells you she couldn't care less about Monica's fate. "Worst case she'll get partnered up to some happy young tamer with a bloodgift that can keep up with her."

Though there is a small voice in the back of your head that told you she'd likely be better off with someone who wouldn't be under risk of dying from a crushed spine when fucking her... the rest of you seethed silently at the thought of... everything. The part that tickled your anger the most was how it appeared that Leo thought of Monica as no more than property, and that the powers that be could and would "give her away" like it was nothing.

But maybe you didn't have the whole picture, you couldn't let yourself show that feeling. Instead, you focused on... something else, answers. "What's a feral? I've heard the term a couple of times already, but I never did get much of an explanation."

Leo quirked a brow while looking at you amusedly. "Feral is what happens if a pokegirl doesn't fuck often enough."

"And you're a pokegirl?"

"Yeah." The look she gave you had a warning in it. "I have a Master, and I'll kill you if you try anything like you did with the Rapha."

"No, I don't..." Your eyes were wide in shock, something felt like it clicked. "What does going feral... imply?"

"Going feral means going insane." She now seemed irritated at the questions. "Brain goes cuckoo, only runs on instinct like..."

"...an animal." The words escaped your lips and they made your eyes to keep widening. "And the only way to stop being feral..."

"Is fucking a human, yes, congrats, you do seem to know something after all." Leo then cocked half a smirk. "You've got balls having caught a wild purrsian like that and not knowing about ferals."

There was a question in your mind you wanted to ask, but dared not speak out loud.

If these women, these... pokegirls... were as powerful as they seemed, and going feral meant going insane... then why wouldn't they just rape whoever they pleased? What sort of society had been built for them to just not straight up laugh at the concept of "masters" that were clearly squishier?

You were missing information. "I think I've got enough answers for now, Leo."

"Sure."

You went back into the room, closing the door and... thinking, trying to think to organise your thoughts, it quite suddenly felt overwhelming not knowing so many things. But the thoughts came to a halt as you heard Leo speaking outside. "The human tamed one of the Joys and has kept to his room."

There was a knock at your door right after.

"Erm... come in?" You spoke, watching carefully as the door opened and a man stepped through.

1dcei6fs1 Latest1

"Professor Rick? I am Major Huge." He spoke politely. "Mind if we took a seat so we can talk?"

"...sure." You nodded.

Huge pointed towards the only chair in the room. "Would you mind?" At the shake of your head, he took it. "Professor Rick, though I am certain you are already aware of this, this is not the world you originally lived in." Your silence is enough to prompt him to continue. "Now, I'm not sure how often such a thing may happen where you came from, but in this world, having outlanders pop in has happened often enough there are some laws and protocols in place for such events."

You gulpped.

"They are, frankly speaking, vague, because though it's a rare event, the sort of outlander that can pop up can be anything from a fire-wielding demon, to... well, just your average human being." He smiled ruefully. "Protocol dictates that we are to assess the threat level of the outlander along with a psychological profile. If they are harmless and willing to cooperate, there would be no problem and they'd be allowed freedom just like any other Johto citizen."

You notice he didn't point out the alternative. "And what would... cooperating imply?" You wondered.

"Not much, just don't murder people nor start a revolution." A calm shrug was his only response, followed by a small chuckle. "You would be requested to donate some sperm and to have a blood sample taken whenever you get to a pokecenter or once a month, but that would be it."

That seemed... somewhat loosely reasonable. "Why the samples?"

Huge tensed, scratching the back of his head. "I'm afraid you don't have the clearance for that." He laughed slightly. "Actually, not even I have it, I'm just relaying what the people with fatter paychecks told me to say."

You muse those words carefully, not feeling quite trustful, but not finding much you can really say about it either. "There were others." You point out. "We were all in a bus before appearing here, we split up in the woods."

"I am aware, we talked to your companions." He nodded solemnly. "Several hunters have been dispatched yesterday, and though the information is still coming in, I've received confirmation several survivors have been found."

"What happened?"

He gave you a wry apologetic smile. "At best I can guess that the group you split up from split further when attacked by some ferals; but until they're brought here we can't really know the details for sure."

"Is there... is there any way I can help?" You speak nervously. "We shouldn't have split from them, we had Monica and..."

Your words made him tense and frown. "Don't blame yourself." Huge spoke firmly. "Even with a pokegirl, out there in the wilds, such a large group of humans would undoubtedly be easy prey. Having come here was the option that most greatly increased their odds of living. Your survival allowed the professionals to find and rescue your companions."

You nod, feeling half pitiful but keeping the emotion away for the time being. A heavy sigh followed. "What happens now? You just walk away and I'm free to go?"

"Not quite." The major replied. "You'd be required to take some basic citizenship tests that are mostly a questionnaire and interview regarding what you can do and what you'd like to do. After that... you'd have a choice."

"Choice?" You wondered.

"Yes." The man became solemn again. "Right now you are, to put bluntly, creditless. There is nothing to your name other than the clothes you were wearing."

Ah... you grumbled. "And food costs money."

"That would be the gist of it, yes." He looked apologetic. "For now the test would come first, depending on the results you would have certain options available... or not."

There was something about the way he said this that caught your interest. You looked at him for a long second. "You're here to make an offer."

That made the man laugh. "Sharp, I like it." The look on his face became far friendlier, even relaxed. "You know what happens out there, you've lived it, unlike what many tamers think, pokegirls aren't just a pair of tits that spit fire to fuck at your leisure. They are powerful, and they are dangerous."

You could only nod, waiting for him to get to the point.

"You? You were out there with only your wits and some other humans, and yet you bagged yourself a purrsian without help and kept the rest of your team alive." He spoke with a growing smile. "We already asked the others and they attributed their survival to your actions and leadership. Judging by their retelling of events, though there were mishaps that could've been avoided had you better understood what a pokegirl is, your skills in keeping the feral from just up and slaughtering everyone... that's something that might be of use to the hunters. The fact that you made her relatively obedient being quite the bonus."

"Hunters?"

"Right now I can't give you the full tour, but think of them as a group of experts who're expected to go places and solve problems." He declared. "Most times they are dangerous problems."

That made you pause. "I... see..."

"Once you've done the tests and been properly briefed about... well, gosh, I guess everything? There's an introduction packet for off-worlders someone made... a decade ago?" He chuckled. "Just know that you'd have my letter of recommendation."

A long pause as you breathed things in calmly, chewing through what he was doing. "That was the carrot, where's the stick?"

The smirk broadened ever so slightly. "There is nothing I could or would doing to you, once the test is passed you would be a Johto citizen and you'd be allowed to choose your own path, be it find work as a baker, a teacher, or a professor."

"There's a 'but' in there." You declared.

He nodded, becoming serious. "The purrsian." He stated. "She is a breed too dangerous to be considered a Pet, as thus, ownership of one without at least a tamer license is illegal; following protocol, she was balled and put into stasis." There was a pause. "If you become a Johto citizen, then it would be considered she's yours, but if you don't acquire the appropriate licenses, the league would take her from you, give you an appropriate remuneration, and leave you on your way, leaving her to be sold to some tamer."

"..." You glared at him.

"Of course, were you to accept becoming a hunter, I am very certain the league wouldn't mind granting the uncommon-rarity pokegirl as your starter."

"..." Your glare kept deepening.

"The alternative would be becoming a tamer, and being forced to run the circuit along with the risk of the purrsian being taken from you due to salvage." He said.

"Salvage."

"It's a rather controversial law that was passed a decade ago." He said. "Tamers can be challenged by other tamers for their pokegirl, and said tamers generally don't have the option to turn down the challenge."

You frowned deeper.

"Trust me, a lot of people feel the same way over it, but tamers make up such a small portion of the population that addressing it has been slow." Huge shook his head. "Either way, those are your options if you wish to legally keep the purrsian: become a hunter, or a tamer."

"I think I will need some time to think about it." You replied dryly.

"Understandable." He nodded, moving to stand up but pausing a second as he looked at you. "Ah, yes, your exam was scheduled for tomorrow morning, if you have anything you'd like to know, I'm certain the nurses would be more than happy to clear out any of your doubts."

A chuckle, he offered a hand to shake, you took it though only out of the courtesy.

He left.

Your head churned our own churning through the possibilities of what you'd just been told.

There was little doubt he didn't have a need to lie to you, it certainly didn't feel like he had. Still, this was something that left you wondering, it was like having a government official flexing his bureaucratic muscles. A part of you was certain he didn't only have the needed backing to do this, but that the local law also supported him.

Or at least that was what he would like to make you think, as far as you knew there was some law that prevented him from doing this.

Still, you thought to Monica, and felt a slight growl creeping up your throat.

You weren't going to let her be taken away from you, that was for sure.

 


So remember in the disclaimer I point out this is based on a quest I ran? Well, some of the things Rick decides to do after this are the kind of thing I wouldn't have gone for were it a story.

That's as close to a spoiler as I'll give about how things progress from here on out.

This story is based on a Quest I ran (about a year ago), so there's some twists, turns, and events, that I wouldn't have put in it had it been a full blown story. The story is technically completed, but I plan to revise/rewrite things as I post them.

I am currently running another quest 3 times a week (that will get posted here some time in the far-off future), if you're interested on a yuri catgirl mind-controlling shape-shifting protagonist (within this same pocket monstergirl universe), Aria's Tail might be for you.

There is also Discord where we talk about the setting as a whole (and are currently planning to start remaking the pokedex entries to make more sense), and are trying to expand it! You're welcome if you're interested!

My current goal is to try and make a living out of writing these stories/quest, so any and all Patronage is appreciated!

38