Ch 15 Angels and Goodbyes
2.2k 5 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The police station was open, but the people at the reception desk looked dead inside and in desperate need of five espressos. You approached with caution, trying to keep your tone polite and light. After the conversation with Diane, it was clear these ones had been put through the wringer.

Currently, the nurse was balled and on your hip.

"Uh... hello." You spoke to the clerk at the entrance desk, the only one who seemed marginally cheery... and you were suspecting it was out of obligation. "I'm Rick, and the chief said I had an interrogation to go through or something along those lines?"

"Certainly, sir, would you kindly show me your ID? It is in the upper corner of your tamer profile in the pokedex." She stated, and you follow the instructions, giving her the numbers as you showed her the screen. She nodded. "It shows here that the appointment is for ten sharp, it seems you are a couple of hours early, sir."

"Oh, ok, I hadn't been told..."

"There's a note on your profile mentioning you have slight amnesia?" She looked at you with a hint of honest pity. "The pokedex has a message function, you should see in your inbox the appointment."

You cursed inwardly but kept from showing it. "You're right, my bad, thanks for the help."

"Anytime, sir!" She cheered up even more as you said this though you weren't too sure why.

Sighing, you glance at the dex, two hours, you figure Diane did warn you you'd have time to spare since you'd woken up early.

Eyes glancing at the inbox, you'd completely forgotten about its existence. Might as well check, there you found three emails. One from the police precinct detailing the time of the interrogation, another from Tomas that simply read "Elf came last night", which was sort of surprising, how had they got her here so quickly? The third email was from Doctor Hale which was also quite simple in format. "13:00, bring Diane".

But... well, might as well check up on the rescue efforts, you considered letting Diane out and discarded it for now, she had seemed strangely eager at the whole thing. Maybe being inside the pokeball let her rest? Get some shut eye? Or, most likely, it was more to do with that indulgence of her kink she'd been asking for.

So in she stayed for now.

You had to ask for directions before you reached the "Hunter's Lodge", didn't take too long. The building was basically a very big house built out of dark wood. It looked like a personal residence rather than anything that came close to military. There weren't many signs of movements within, you wondered but knocked. At the sound, you heard a light pitter-patter of light steps.

A sleepy-looking mouse girl opened up within seconds. "May Dory help you, sir?" She was rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"Yes, I came to check on the situation regarding the rescue?" You wondered and then watched her blink oh so slowly.

"Dory inquires which rescue, sir?"

"The..." Right, there might be several. "The group towards the south? Split in two, one made it here and the others are being rescued?" Another owlish slow blink from her. You mentally scratched your brain for some other way to reference the whole thing... ah. "The one with the guy that tamed a feral purrsian?"

"Oh! Dory knows." Her eyes widened right away and nodded. "Yes, Sir Major Huge is overseeing the operation, but Dory isn't allowed to know details. Should Dory call Sir Major Huge for you, sir?"

"If it isn't too much trouble, please." You nodded with a little relief.

"Dory will look for Sir Major Huge, sir. Please wait for Dory to come back, sir." She nodded enthusiastically before she closed the door.

Waiting, you heard the tapper of her footsteps as she rushed off. It was soon followed by several muffled sounds. Finally, you heard a drawn-out full-bodied sigh that was unmistakable even through the closed door. The tipper-tapper returned, followed by heavy footsteps. The door opened, Huge looked at you, bags under his eyes, slightly pale and weary, looking very much like someone who should be rushed into a bed and left there for a couple of weeks.

Dory stood behind him, peeking at you every couple of seconds.

"Rick." He greeted you with little mood for people rather than just you in particular.

"Major Huge." You nodded curtly. "I just came to check on the situation regarding the others?"

Huge looked at you for a moment, nodding and recovering some of the energy that he seemed to be missing. "Three currently in intensive care, four well enough they weren't rushed back and should be arriving before sun-down, and the rest of the team I sent are following the trail of what we suspect is the last group, three or four large." A pause.

A long pause. You suspected for the longest of time that he had just frozen up, his eyes distant in what was clearly deep consideration before he focused back on you.

"You got Dia into your team didn't you? Managed to legally purchase her, I mean." He pointed out, your shock must have been clear because he continued on. "Doctor Hale is my neighbour and a good friend."

"Ah."

"Your talents really are wasted as a tamer." Huge stated flatly. "If you're still interested, I could put you under probation."

You felt more obligated to ask than interested. "What's that?"

"We give you a mission or two, you pass, you get reviewed, and if you did well enough you become a hunter. You fail or are deemed unfit for it and you carry on as a tamer and can't apply again for two years." He explained simply.

"What do I get?"

"Nothing." He said flatly. "If you're interested and able to do so then you do it and become a hunter with all the perks that entails, if you're interested but fail or do some... unethical things, then you can't apply again for two years. If you're not interested then you carry on."

"How dangerous a mission is it?"

"You'll know if you agree. It's not something your average seventeen-year-old tamer could pull off though." He answered back.

"And if I die in the process then nothing lost, right?" You asked just as flatly.

"I made the good offer yesterday and we both know what you said about it." Though there's a definite irked tone to his voice, it seemed mostly tired and impassive.

You shook your head. "Sorry, it feels like it may be a bit too much for me."

He shrugged. "Your pick." He was turning to close the door, but stopped for a second, then sighed as he met eyes with someone else inside, you couldn't tell who from where you stood. A deep breath followed before he turned back towards you. "Look, I know that tamers don't appreciate advice on how to handle their girls, but take it from a veteran: it doesn't matter what mess they have in their heads outside of combat, but if they don't take their tasks seriously when shit hits the fan... then sooner or later, it will cost you."

"I understand." You nodded a bit more solemnly.

"I really hope so." He sighed. "Don't think this is burning a bridge, Hunters are here to help, our doors are always open for everyone."

He then proceeded to close the door.

You heard a groan from the other side, it almost made you chuckle.

Looking at the clock, you had a while before the interrogation, but you could just spend a while walking about your way there so as to be there on time. You spent the time trying to think about how to handle the Monica situation. Frankly speaking, both Huge and the psychic Irene had left clear that she was not someone you could truly rely on outside a very very narrow list of situations. She was easily distracted, so much so her distraction was the cause of you nearly dying to her sex-frenzy. Hell, thinking back to the night she caught the lizard, had there been another feral just waiting in an ambush the feral could've slaughtered you all while Monica ran off to hunt Liz.

She also instantly jumped that girl that belonged to the tamer without thinking it twice. Maybe that one had been a good idea, but what if she hadn't answered your call? Or worse, that you'd learned she wasn't a threat beforehand? Monica would've still jumped. That was also without counting all those times she just straight up nearly killed someone just because she wanted to fuck them.

Or those times she actually killed someone even when she clearly didn't intend to.

She had absolutely no discipline, did as she wanted when she wanted, and anything and everything she'd done that could be of use was more of a fluke than anything. No, she was a wild thing that needed to be brought to heel. And you HAD to do it even if she kicked and screamed all the way.

Because the alternative was dying.

As much as you hated to admit it, those taming cycles seemed like the best method to quicken the process. You weren't too sure on HOW effective they could be though, Monica was quite the willful pokegirl. A part of you felt disgusted at this realization. That you were balancing between your morals and your survival, that you were so easily coming to terms that you had to, basically, partially brainwash a young woman to ensure your own survival.

A thought came to you, unbidden. 

But wouldn't this also be for her own good?

How sure were you that if she didn't learn to obey she wouldn't just up and attack some random pokegirl or person in the middle of the street due to a misperceived slight or simply because she thinks it would be a fun thing to do? She was wild after all, and some inconveniences would have to be experienced for her to adapt to civilized existence. Hell, she barely knew English, how could you even hope to explain to her the whys without first having her obey and slowly learn about the reasons behind it with time? The conundrum kept boiling within your mind.

It was at this point that you reached the precinct, and you put those thoughts away.

"I'm here for the..."

"Yes, Mouse told me you'd be here soon." The voice came from... a very beautiful blue-eyed angel.

Yes, an angel.

1dcusej12 1dcus3g26 Gabby731

You had to take a moment, feeling a wave of something rushing through you, as if your body was trying to elicit certain responses you weren't quite sure ought to be felt just like that. Very odd.

"My name is Harris, I'm going to be your interrogator for the session, though Chief gave me a heads up that it's only mostly a formality." She waved at you pleasantly. "This way please, tamer Rick." She took the lead, and you could only watch in fascination as she walked down the corridor, her wings tightening against her back to avoid bumping against door frames or the other people walking past.

A little queasiness moved through you, maybe best to break the ice. "You must get that corny pick-up line all the time." You comment as you follow her.

"Pick-up line?" She seems confused as she looks at you over her shoulder.

"You know, 'Did you fall from heaven?', that one." You comment.

She laughed softly. "Oh, no, sir, I'm just a pokegirl, not one of the angels of myth."

That response sort of left you unsure what else you could comment on, you had to guess this particular matter had been a heated debate point for many of the religious people of the world back in the '90s... your thought was interrupted when she spoke up again.

"Here we are." She pointed you to a particular door, leading the way inside. "Please, take a seat."

The room was very much like the small unused office space you'd had your questioning with Irene. As you move to sit down, she took a stool to do the same, though strangely enough, the spot she took was beside you rather than across from you. She seemed to realize the way you were looking at her was with confusion.

"This is for the spell, please extend your right hand." She explained with a soft pleasant expression as she intertwined her fingers with yours, her skin impossibly soft and warm. Harris took a deep breath, a little tingle moved through the point of contact between her hand and yours. "Now, I have begun the recording. I will hear your testimony regarding the events that happened since you crashed into this world, and unless there's something I will need to clear up or that I've detected to be a falsehood, I will allow you to continue undisturbed."

You nod hesitantly. "Is... the handholding necessary?"

"Yes." She nodded firmly. "Please, begin."

A little moment of hesitation as you organised your thoughts. "So we were riding the bus on our way to have a day walking around the mountain..."


"...and that's when we were found by what I'm guessing was a rescue party." You ended the narrative, feeling like no time at all had passed by. Harris barely made any questions throughout, just speaking up to ask for confirmations here and there.

Harris nodded with a little eagerness. "Thank you, tamer Rick, that was very illuminating. Into both the circumstances of your arrival as well as how people in your world think." She smiled softly. "Though the interrogation is over, and I'm sure the Chief will give you Monica as soon as he reads the report, I would love to hear more about how you've adjusted to this world. If you don't mind, of course."

Though it'd been easy to ignore the contact, you were still well aware she hadn't let go of your hand.

"Is this off the record?" You asked, remembering some of what you'd seen on television at some point about these sorts of things (or was it the internet?).

"Yes, the interrogation has ended and was sent to Chief for his review." Harris replied amicably, and yet, her hand remained there, was this an attempt at flirting? "Nothing is being recorded now."

You opted to proceed considering you were in fact still very much on record. "Well, I... truth be told, girls here are... much more eager than I'm used to." You confessed in an attempt to show something that might be considered worth mentioning but overall harmless. "It's a little disorienting sometimes how easy... sex... can happen." A pause. "Before, it was more like you had to actively look for it, put so much effort, and now... I feel more like I have to stop myself from having too much."

"That's... a shame to hear." She spoke, pouting, seeming genuinely interested. "That in your world men and women have such a hard time sharing physical intimacy with each other. Why is it?"

Her earnest question made you think for a moment. "We don't have a 'hard time' sharing physical intimacy, it's just not as much part of every-day life as it is here." A tiny shrug. "That and, well, people tend to be pickier with who they're with, women especially. We aren't very keen on having unplanned babies, plus there's this whole risk of diseases." A momentary pause, trying to chew through the idea a bit more. "That and the men/women proportion is about the same, so more often than not people try to have only one partner."

She blinked in surprise at that. "Oh, that sounds quite nice!" As she realized you were remaining quiet, she opted to elaborate. "Pokegirls here rarely if ever have a partner all for themselves, not to mention that it is common to have had at least five or six different masters at the least before settling down."

You glance at her, wondering if you ought to comment or bring up some other subject. "And the cause of all that bouncing around from Tamer to Tamer... is that more often death or loss in a Salvage Battle?" You asked.

"Oh, those are only for the pokegirls who enter the tamer circuit, most pokegirls never become a part of it." She shook her head. "But it isn't infrequent to lose a Master due to a feral attack or from being sold to someone else." Her face fell slightly. "Other times we are sold due to the harem being too large, or because we don't get along with the other pokegirls, or because they're interested in someone who's stronger or better." A sad shrug. "Other reasons would be for exchanges, or simply because we are a donation to someone or an institution."

"That doesn't sound like a good time."

"Such is life." She said simply. "Our fates are our Master's to decide, except on the day of Sadie Pokens."

That word made you blink a moment. "What's that?"

"Once a year, all tamer owned pokegirls are allowed to decide on who their Master is. All tamers and pet owners have to set free their pokegirls and they wander around and if they find someone they like, they give their pokeballs to that person." A slight warm smile. "It is nice that the League gave us that day for us to decide, even if for just the one."

You hold your comment regarding that thankfulness. "And when is it?"

"Oh, June twentieth, at least here in Johto." She answered.

That was a bit more than a month away. No wonder she'd been thinking about it.

But it wasn't something that felt necessary for you to think about right now, instead you considered something else that had been nagging at the back of your head ever since you'd left Diane's place. "I know this sounds a bit weird, but honestly, I've been asking all over the place because I'm not quite sure how to go about it." You said. "Is there any way to bring a strong feral in line, after taming, that doesn't involve... you know, the cycles?"

Harris gave you a pitying look, her fingers squeezed your hand slightly and a little warmth trickled through you. "I know it might seem a cruel option for someone from your world, but there's a reason why the cycles have been around for over a hundred years now." There was a bittersweet edge to her eyes. "Cyrcles do not fundamentally change a person, not in the long run, they will always bounce back one way or the other. So long as it's not a level 5 they'll still be themselves even if it might take a bit to recover. The important part of cycles is that they teach obedience, and obedience is a luxury tamers cannot ignore."

"Do you know anyone who's been put through a level 5?"

"Yes, me, twelve years ago." She nodded with a slightly sad smile. "I was told I had been a threshold, that I hadn't been able to cope, and had tried to kill myself. I am very glad they erased those bad memories of my past, I just can't consider how awful it must have been for me to desire death in such a way."

"Threshold?"

"Sometimes, human women become pokegirls when they reach puberty." She said. "It is rare, but it can happen if you have a strong enough pokegirl ancestry."

"Ah, that's... it's a bit sad." You said, trying to chew through this new datum, but at the same time, you opted to keep to her as the focus. "You could say that, in a way, the old you died, couldn't you?"

"No, not really." She shook her head. "Even if all my memories are gone, it's the same soul. The mages have done much research, and the level 5 doesn't change one's own soul."

"Souls." You looked at her, blinking. "Souls? There's... souls? Proof of souls?"

Harris appeared to hesitate. "Are there no souls where you come from?"

"None that..." You paused, frowned, feeling her hand grasping yours and deciding to be a bit more careful with your wording. "As far as anyone knows, there's no magic in our world, so we have no proof of the existence of souls."

That calmed her down. "Ah, yes, if there are no powerful spellcasters, then it would indeed be hard to check."

"Just..." You hesitated, feeling like there ought to be some sort of existential crisis with the question you were about to ask. "What happens when someone... dies? To their soul?"

Harris giggled a little. "We don't quite know, it is still hotly debated. But as far as the mages have studied, the soul vanishes after death, to where is up for debate."

"Oh." That made you sigh, feeling a twinge of relief over that detail. Still, best change the subject before you became too entangled into it. It didn't take long for your brain to pull up something else to ask about. "I've heard about keeping an eye out for potential organised crime, but not exactly what to expect."

"They are..." A pause as she appeared to consider it for a moment. "The modern slang would be 'Teams', though I know I read somewhere than in the old world groups like theirs would've been called 'Terrorists'. They are tamers who do terrible things such as murder or theft, some of the more notorious ones being well known for their philosophy of killing anything they don't take." A long pause and a shudder. "Some of them even use loveballs to forcefully turn humans into pokegirls."

You feel there's a 'What!?' you ought to be saying, but can't quite make the sound.

"Terrible people." Harris spoke, nodding at herself. "They must be detained and punished, such are the infamous 'Teams'."

"I think I'd rather steer clear of them, then. I doubt they'd go around in uniform, right?"

"As much as the media enjoys to pretend they do, it is indeed a fact that Team members rarely go about in easily recognisable garb." Her expression became a lighter one as she giggled. "Do be careful of shady offers that might seem too good to be true, and always remember to report suspicious behaviour."

There was a knocking sound at the door, Harris blinked and glanced over as the door opened, an unfamiliar face popping in and mouthing something at her. Harris nodded.

"It seems our time is up." She let go of your hand, standing up, she motioned at you. "This way please, tamer Rick."

"Sure..."

The new face left, but Harris took you towards Chief's office.

There you found him as before, alone this time, but with a pokeball smack on the centre of the table. "I have reviewed the interrogation and deemed the retroactive tamer license to be acceptable. As such, I am returning the Purrsian to her rightful owner." He motioned at the piece of paper next to the pokeball. "If you'd please sign here as having received the pokegirl, we can each be on our way."

A quick check, it was a confirmation of having received the pokeball and its contents. That made you hesitate a second. "Could I confirm the contents of the pokeball before I sign the receipt?"

Chief took a long deep sigh. "Mr Rick, though I understand your point, please do note the paper you're going to sign says nothing about the state of the content. If you have a complaint, you'd be perfectly able to make it." A pause, then a nod, you made sure his words held true before you signed. Chief sighed. "That'll be all, tamer Rick. On behalf of New Bark Town, we thank you for your service." He waved you off.

"Uh... wasn't there some sort of quest or reward regarding Monica?" You suddenly remembered the words from the tamer you'd met back then. Chief and Harris glanced at one another. Harris shrugged and shook her head.

"We... will check the records." Chief looked back at you with a certain level of doubt. "Though the purrsian is indeed considered a feral to be aware of, it's not a breed we normally give rewards for capturing. If there was an associated quest, we will send the details and who to ask for the reward to your pokedex."

You nod. "Ok, thank you." Another pause, then a more serious look as you frowned slightly. "Really, thank you."

"Don't mention it, it's our job." Chief waves you off in goodbye.

"May the Gods bless your path, tamer Rick." Harris bowed her head as well.

And thus, you left.

There were several lines of thought and scheduled meetings, but your thoughts were back on Monica even as you held her pokeball. You just got her back, and there was nothing you'd want more than to greet her here and now, but... but you remembered how she'd attacked without hesitation, and you saw in how many ways she could potentially put lives at risk. 

The sense of dread crept over you.

You were a tamer now, surely anything she did you would be made 100% responsible for. You couldn't half-ass this and go around claiming "it was her choice" or "you didn't have control". Legally she was your property. There was no way around that, to say nothing that she could potentially be put through a level 5 if she indeed did something she shouldn't and got someone killed.

So you took a minute to halt your steps and consider how you would proceed with her. What you were going to do besides greet her? Thrice you'd been warned.

And now it was time to choose a strategy for the training you would give her, because you very much doubted she'd learn in a week much less a day. Your thumb fiddled with the device as your steps took you towards the pokecenter, the taming cycles peering through your thoughts before you clipped the pokeball to your belt and decided to focus on the more immediate thing.

"Is Doctor Hale available?" You asked the pokecenter receptionist.

"She is currently busy, but I will ping her to give her a heads up." The receptionist spoke calmly. "It won't be soon though, some urgencies came in rolling last night and are under intensive care."

Oh, right. You could only shudder at the thought, some of the people had been rescued and brought over urgently. A second shudder. Glancing at the benches meant to be used by those willing to wait, you feel the weight of Monica's pokeball on your hip. You gulp as the thoughts came back. "Are the... taming machines usable?"

The girl merely points towards the Red and white box that's at the side of the helpdesk. You'd never noticed it, and now that you do you realize it's barely the size of a small fridge, with a small digital screen on top right next to a little door that was clearly meant to drop the pokeball within. Approaching it you notice it consists of four buttons.

You close your eyes as your finger taps at the little glass door meant to be opened to let the pokeball through. Carefully, you go over your thoughts, focus. You'd been chewing through this, Monica was barely an animal, one that could kill on a whim. She'd nearly killed you even when you'd been bonded to her. Could you teach her obedience with time and patience? Maybe.

Did you have the time and luxury to be able to do so?

No.

You'd made your choice. You popped up the little glass door, placed Monica's pokeball within, set the device to level 4, made triple sure it was indeed level 4 and not level 5.

And pushed the green "GO" button.

A click locked the glass door in place, the screen was replaced by a clock. 90 minutes.

"We can send you a message once it's done if you'd want." The receptionist spoke with a little nod. "We'll hold on to her until you come pick her up."

"Thanks." You nodded, then took a deep breath. Scratching the back of your head, you glance at the receptionist. "Would you happen to have a training room I could reserve for tonight?"

"Room 002." She made a gesture with her hand. "I will need your pokedex for a second though." You hand it over and she passed it in front of a detector that beeped before handing it back. "Starting at 21:00, your pokedex will be a functional key for the door. The room will be available for your use for 24 hours or until you give us a heads up that you're leaving."

"Thank you."

Stepping out of the pokecenter, you consider what to do while you wait for Doctor Hale, your thoughts took you to Diane, and you... immediately realised what clothes she was currently wearing, while inside the pokeball. You nervously chuckled, yeah, definitely did not want her wearing that when you took her to meet the good doctor.

You rushed back to her place, using the keys she'd given you to step inside.

You released the semi-naked Diane the moment you'd closed the door behind you.

The smile on her lips died out. "Huh?" She seemed confused as she looked around, realizing she was released right where she'd been recalled. "Master?"

"I did what I had to do, and I'm going to take you to see Doctor Hale in a bit but definitely not looking like that." You explained, then looked at her almost naked body.

Diane looked at herself, then giggled. "Silly Master." She spoke as she softly went down to her knees, eyes twinkling as she looked up at you with a wide smile. "Doctor Hale helped me pick this piece, but if Master thinks I should look more formal, then it shall be so." Her hands caressed your thigh. "Thank you, Master, for indulging my wish to spend some time inside the pokeball. I liked thinking I was right there, on your hip, at your mercy..."

She was starting to get a reaction out of you, you hesitated.

"May this pokegirl show her Master her appreciation?" She almost purred.

Diane didn't even hesitate as you gave a slight hesitant nod, her eyes shifted from your face to your crotch as she licked her lips in anticipation, her hands already caressing her body and presenting it to you. It was so hard to resist her when she was like this, and it was clear she was very much aware of it.

Unzipping your pants, the rapha was drawn to your growing erection as if it had a magnet. Hands and lips attaching to it and starting to work with fervent need.

"Oh, didn't know you'd bring a guest." A voice interrupted you from the hallway.

1dd1e09k2 63c52592de80b0aa74c18a5d04d0f9621

You felt your whole body tense in uncertainty, even a slight panic.

Diane didn't even hesitate, looking very pleased in fact. "Not a guest." Diane gasped, slavishly licking and kissing your cock, rubbing it against her face and breathing deeply as her little slave act was pushed up to 11. "Master."

"Oh, congrats." The girl spoke nonchalantly, still drying her hair. "Guess I'll be moving to the good bedroom now." Rather than respond, Diane opened wide and swallowed you down her throat without so much as a gag reflex. "Hot." The naked woman speaks as her attention was shifting more intently towards the both of you, her steps definitely not taking her anywhere as she watched with slight amusement.

The pink-haired nurse made approving noises as she drew a groan from you, relishing on your fingers as they dug into her scalp and forcing her to subtly follow your tempo. "Rick." You manage to the stranger as an introduction.

"Rita." She replied, giving you a very long once over as her lips curled only slightly upwards.

The thought of asking whether she'd like to see you do something in particular to the slutty nurse passed your mind, but doesn't quite make it out of your lips. The words die in your throat as Diane took you deeper down hers. Groaning, you find yourself being pushed nearer to the edge.

"Hot." Rita speaks once more, reaching up to squeeze her own breast and blushing ever so slightly as you reach orgasm, the experience of being watched so casually entirely new. You can't quite find how to react to this, shuddering but standing where you were while Diane cooed in approving little murmurs.

"Not going to go out and find some fun?" Diane asked, pumping you without a care in the world as she gave a sideways glance at the room-mate.

"Can't, got a second shift coming up in... twenty." Rita sighed, rubbing the towel on her head as she was reminded of more mundane things.

It was then you noticed Diane looking up at you, waiting for you to meet her eyes before she slowly turned to look at Rita, and then just as slowly, back up at you again, grinning. You might have felt her silently urging you on, but Rita had caught the gesture and was looking at her with a hint of amusement before her focus turned to you.

You remind the words you'd told the angel back in the station, and gulp. "Why not join us for a round?"

Rita cocked a brow at the both of you, then nodded. "Sure, could definitely use the pick-me-up." Placing her hands on her hips, she focused on Diane. "Any preference? So long as it doesn't get on my hair and I'm not late I'm game."

"Master?" The nurse purrs, you swear if she swells in pride any further she'll pop.

"To the room, then." You say, tugging a grinning Diane as Rita lead the way since she was closest already. "On your back." You added, forcing yourself to use a bit more of a commanding edge.

That made Diane beam.

The muscled girl grinned a bit herself, moving to lay naked on her back. "I do hope you know how to treat a girl properly." She said.

"Oh Rita, you can't even imagine." The nurse purred, her fingers working against her roommate's pussy, getting her nice and wet before she took your shaft and, gently, guided you into the fellow pokegirl's sex. You marvelled at Rita's flexibility as she raised her legs all the way up and then some.

You press in and Rita takes a sharp breath. "Oh." She says, chuckling with a growing blush. "This is going to be good."

And though very brief, it definitely was good.

The alarm signalled the end of the session. "Definitely needed that. Thanks for sharing." Rita spoke with a grin. "But I gotta run."

"No... problem!" Diane shrieked between thrusts, reaching her own orgasm soon after her house-mate had left and shuddering pleasantly while wrapping herself around you with a tight hug, snuggling against your chest and kissing it. "That was great, Master."

"No more." You warn her before she gets to begin implementing any more of those ideas in her perverse mind to attempt tempting you into more. "We've got appointments to keep."

"Yes Master!" She nodded, not missing a beat. "Should we clean up?" She moved to stand, just about ready to step towards the bathroom without you. "Master?" She called out after a moment from within the bathroom as you heard the water running. "I was at your mercy and in the ball all morning, did you not wish to let me out in my sexy current get-up somewhere public and fuck me? Or does Masters preferences lie elsewhere?"

The question came out of nowhere, kinda, but caught you entirely by surprise. A little sigh left you, the best policy was honesty, right? "I'm still getting used to this... I'll work on it, but for now I'd prefer our intimacy to be kept, well, intimate." You say, drying off with a towel.

The irony that you'd said that after fucking her and her house-mate did not escape you.

Diane's head popped out of the bathroom and she was GLARING at you in a deep scowl, which stops you on the spot as you watched her walk out of the bathroom and straight at you, never losing eye contact with you for an instant. She didn't hesitate to reach out and... hug you.

"Diane?"

"I'm sorry, Master." She said.

You pause, completely not having expected this. "Sorry for what?"

"I didn't take Master's feelings into consideration, I assumed Master would love to dominate me in the same ways I wished to be dominated." Her hug tightened. "Master does not need to 'work on it', if Master likes it better in private then I will love it in private, and if Master likes it in any other way, I will learn to love it too." She looked up at you with shimmering eyes. "Master, please, never force yourself to do something you're uncomfortable with for my sake; whatever it is that you desire, I will enjoy it as long as Master does so too."

Under normal circumstances, you would've probably felt deeply touched by her words, but right now it made you squirm a little with an awkward sensation because you had little doubt she meant every word. The way she looked up at you with glimmering puppy eyes made you feel strange, the earnest desire to please you, the honesty... 

"Diane..." You caressed the girl's hair. Yes, she was barely twenty, just a little over half your age, as capable as she was, there was a wide gap between the two of you in terms of experience. At least when it came to things such as emotions.

Leaning down, you kissed her, reassuring those emotions within her, all too aware of their existence and of her vulnerability to you. "Don't think of this as your failure, I need to try things outside my comfort zone. Think of it as my prerogative for myself, that I must try new things or end up stagnating." You told her. "I want to do things that you like, even if I'm not used to them, I want to see what of those new things for me I like doing and which I don't. And above all, to learn which ones I must be able to do regardless of my preferences." Gently, you lean down to kiss her again. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master." She melted against your chest, laying her cheek against the warmth under your shirt. "Master is wise." She muttered.

"I'm just old, it comes with the years." You chuckled. "Like the lower libido."

"Master's libido is definitely not low." Diane giggled, rubbing her naked breasts against you, a finger twirling against your nipple.

"That's more to do with you and less to do with me."

"We could test it?"

"We're on a schedule."

A pout was her response.

"Let's get washed."

"Master, if I may?" She paused, looking at you.

Her silence clued you in that she was waiting for you to let her speak up or not. "Yes?"

"I'd rather... smell of you." She blushed slightly.

"Minimal washing then." You said, but her eyes were looking longingly at your shirt. You instinctively covered your chest with your hands. "This is my only shirt and I know how girls and shirts work, that's universal law I'm sure."

"Universal law?"

"A guy who gives his shirt or hoodie to a girl has officially lost it." You replied. "And I'd rather not go around shirtless."

Diane giggled, then laughed, then kissed your chest and hugged you. "I agree, I wouldn't want to have to beat off pokegirls with a stick to stop them from jumping my sexy mature Master's bones."

"I'm not that sexy, hot stuff."

"Oh, you definitely are, Master." She purred. "Just one look from Rita and she was all worked up and ready to ask to be the one kneeling between your legs." She looked at you with that gaze of molten desire.

"Stop it, you, schedule, no more sex."

She pouted.

One quick shower, she dressed with the dress she'd put up for the date last night before she led the way outside. "Since Master is going to be here for a couple of days, I guess I could help Rita empty my room." She smiled coyly. "Only if Master wishes to have more fun with Rita of course."

You don't sigh, instead giving her an inquisitive look. "What do you know about her?"

"That she works at the warehouses, helping unload and load cargo and then helping distribute it around town to the various merchants and what-have-you." She replied with a shrug. "She's made a couple of deliveries to the pokecenter, she's definitely stronger than me."

"You're strong?" You ask half-mockingly, already vaguely aware she indeed was stronger than she looked.

"Would Master like me to show?" She asked coyly, looking around and finding a bench. "Here." She stood on the bench. "Now, Master, stretch your arms upwards."

Curious, you do as she asks, wondering what this was about. She grasped your wrists and... pulled you upwards cleanly off the ground. It took her some visible effort, but not only does she manage it but the movement catches you by surprise and you almost stumble to the ground. Your eyes blink in shock as you abruptly see this submissive-loving girl under a new light. She would've could've been bending you over had she wanted to, you surely weighted at half-over what she did if not twice, and it hadn't taken her that much effort.

"See?" She declared with a wide grin, making a power pose for you, its effect completely lost on her soft body. "I'm strong. I've had my fair share of rowdy patients."

"Yes... yes you are." You pat her back, helping her down from the bench and moving on to the pokecenter.

You made the note to keep reminding yourself that pokegirls could very likely be many times stronger than they looked. "Ah, sir, the cycle is done." The receptionist greeted you as you entered, pulling out a pokeball and handing it to you. "Also, Doctor Hale should be in the break-room right now if you wish to talk to her."

"Thanks." You nod, walking along the corridor and following through towards the kibble dispenser from the first day.

"So kind, my Master is." Diane purred.

"What?"

"Just how you talk to others." She replied, leaning against your shoulder. "I will definitely have to get that stick before they start jumping you."

"Hush." You stop her teasing as you approached the break-room, you realise Diane had been guiding your steps even though she'd been next to you, you'd never been to this part of the hospital before.

You find Doctor Hale, slumped on a chair, eyes closed, head hanging back against the wall, and a heavy smell of disinfectant hanging in the air. "Five more minutes." She muttered as soon as you got close.

"Think you can give her a pick-me-up?" You whisper at Diane.

"I just picked you up, Master." She snickered, to which you rolled your eyes.

"I can hear you." Doctor Hale muttered. "It's not funny."

"And is a clean-up in roof four funny?" Diane asked innocently.

Hale let out a fast exhale that nearly turned into a snort, nearly. "You're a rancid chewed up piece of bubblegum." She opened her eyes to look at the pokegirl directly.

"The room is always brighter after you leave." Diane replied with a smirk.

"I know worms with more backbone than you."

"The prescription for people who have to work with you is alcohol."

"Bitch."

"Granny."

"I'm fired."

"You quit."

Both of them immediately broke down into a fit of laughter. You wisely let them have their moment and stepped back as the two women approached one another.

"Kiss?" Diane asked. "For old time's sake?"

"Bah." Hale rolled her eyes, waving off the nurse. "I'd say good luck, but knowing you it's your tamer who I should be telling it to."

"I'll miss you too, ma'am." Diane hugged her tightly despite not getting the kiss. "Not the smell tho."

"Shut it, you lost the right to complain about it now that you're leaving." She hugged her back, and they kept it for several long seconds before the doctor pushed her away. "There, off with you before I need to clean snot off of my clothes."

With a nod, Diane walked towards you, leaving a kiss on your jaw before she touched her pokeball and vanished into a beam of red light. You saw a faint tear run down her cheek before she vanished. "She's officially yours now." Doctor Hale took a long breath and sighed, calming down.

"I won't be leaving for at least one more night, maybe two more."

"But not as my patient though." She made a vague gesture in your direction. "You've been discharged, you're a tamer now."

"Would you like my number? You know, at least..."

"No, not really. Don't." She shook her head. "It's better to say goodbye and carry on, trust me, too many sad endings. I can find how to contact you if I need it. My neighbour has your number." There was a grim tone to that chuckle.

You nod, understanding her perspective. Still, as much as you felt the need to leave, you felt another question bubbling up within you. "How... are they?"

"No one's going to die, but some might take longer to recover." She shrugged. "That's all I can tell you though."

"I see." You nod, relieved. "Thank you."

"Don't mention it, it's my job." She waves you off. "See you around."

A nod, you turn to leave, making your way around the hospital, erm, pokecenter. You considered stopping at the taming room, and Monica, but you were hours away from being able to enter the room as per the registration, and you had lunch planned out. So moving outside, you released Diane out, watching her dry a tear as she glanced at the pokecenter.

"It's not going to be the same, coming here as a patient." She muttered, grasping your hand.

"Let's make sure that we only come here as a client and not a patient." You replied, pulling her closer, she leaned against you, her eyes clearly working through some things. "Just make sure to talk to me if you have anything you'd want to bring up."

"Could Master fuck me here?" She asked, her words didn't carry actual weight, a little laugh leaving her.

"Nah, I've got lunch planned out already."

"Boo." She giggled softly.

 


Working out some kinks, resolving some things, letting go... Diane is in that bittersweet spot of "moving to greener pastures", oh well.

Wonder how much longer of a "honeymoon" phase she'll get with Rick, once more girls start getting mixed into the formula it goes from lovey-dovey couple to harem dynamics. And boy is Monica a "dynamic" on her own right. There's also some other stuff along the way... well, we'll see how it goes once things get complicated and some drama starts to pour about.

37