Ch 16 Elf and Training
1.9k 10 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tomas stood on the street, shirtless.

You had to take a second to appreciate how well built the young man was, he clearly ate his veggies and did some regular exercise. Not that it'd be clear when he wore his normal baggy clothes. But now he was shirtless, standing with some clear nervousness, and you could easily guess why; almost every pokegirl within visual range was looking at him like he was the last piece of bacon.

And yet, your eyes were more focused on the one that stood proudly beside him. "You should be proud, Master. You trained your body well and should show it more."

1dd1m632c 43817778 267288913936033 110812045754320

You guessed she was the elf he'd been talking about, but... ah, she was wearing his shirt. You could only chuckle a little, the poor guy had just forever forfeited that piece of clothing. From your side, Diane glanced at the elf and you could almost see the cogs in her brain turning before she glanced at you, your shirt, and then back at the elf that wore Tomas' shirt.

Her lips narrowed. "Mister Tomas." The former nurse bowed in greetings of the young tamer. "It is nice seeing you after the check-up."

"Hello... Dia..." Tomas looked up at the pink-haired rapha, then at you as she leaned slightly against you. Comprehension crossed his expression. "Rick."

"Yes, yes, this is the nurse I was talking about. Her name's Diane." You nodded, trying not to push this into being more awkward.

He deflated a bit more visibly now. "This is Freya." He introduced.

"What a weird name for a boy." Diane said with that tone of innocence that you just weren't sure how she could've faked it.

The elf froze, twitched, and glared. "I am an elf."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, it was just so easy to mistake you for one. I'll make sure to keep it in mind." Diane kept the sweet saccharine tone. "I'm sure you'll grow up to be a strong pokegirl one day."

Tomas appeared a little too focused over Diane at your side to notice the jabs that were being thrown around. You could only sigh inwardly. "Play nice Diane, we're going to be spending a while with them." You patted the nurse's shoulder and gave her a look that held a warning in it.

Her shoulders stiffened immediately. "Yes, Master." She nodded.

"I'm Rick." You introduce yourself to the elf. "It's a pleasure to meet you." Extending a hand, she looked at it, taking a second of hesitation before shaking it, seeming marginally confused by the gesture.

“Master?” She asked, glancing at Tomas who just sighed slightly.

“He is my former chemistry teacher, and we’ll be travelling together.” He explained with a little dejection.

Freya caught his mood but didn't seem sure as to why. Still, his words surprised her. “Oh.” She turned back towards you, she bowed low. “It is an honour to meet my Master’s Mentor.”

The young man seemed to be dubious as he clearly wanted to correct her, but faltered and just didn’t, clearly not very sure how to do so tactfully.

“So… what’s going on?” You swiftly changed the subject. “Couldn’t help noticing your current shirt predicament.” Your question caught Diane's attention, of course.

“She was naked save the shoes and gloves.” Tomas muttered.

“Don’t worry Master, I know how to make usage of the foliage to make myself some clothes if you wish me to wear any.” Judging by the look in her eyes, she really didn’t want to go around naked. “I’d just need some plants and a day or two for the basics, reinforced things take longer.”

“That’s… convenient.” You nod for a moment. “And can you make clothes for others or does it only work for you?”

“I can definitely make clothes for others if Master wishes me to do so!” She puffed up in pride at the question. “But then I’d definitely need more materials and time the larger the piece.”

“You’d be the easiest to dress, then?” Diane quipped but shrank as you looked at her sharply.

Freya didn’t seem to notice the little thorn in the comment though. “Yes, I’ve the most practice making clothes for myself when necessary.”

“And how old are you, if you don’t mind my asking?”

“Me? I’m just forty, plus however long I spent hibernating.” Came the nonchalant reply.

You could’ve heard a pin drop a mile away from the following silence had it not been for the background noise throughout the town. Your hand covered Diane’s mouth before she could even think of uttering a single word, instead, you smiled slightly. “That’s… quite surprising.”

“Elves have longevity, we age very slowly.” The factoid seemed of little weight to her. “It’s a shame that my previous tamer died in the wilds, but that’s how things work sometimes.”

Tomas then decided to lose a shade or two of colour, apparently, he had not heard this tidbit about her.

“I’m sorry to hear that.” You mutter.

“No need, sir, I like my current Master much more.” Freya brightened up, clinging on to the young man’s arm. The gesture gave him back some of the lost shades of red. And then a couple more.

"Th-thanks..." He mumbled.

Movement on the corner of your eye made you turn, seeing Mr Gabriel approach. “Ah, you came early I see.” Tessa was by his side, Kat and Liz at the other.

Freya looked at Mr Gabriel for a long moment before she appeared to notice the Pokedex on Kat's hip, her eyes narrowed slightly and her gaze returned to Tomas. “More companions, Master?”

“Yes.” The young man nodded, and you picked on the fact he abruptly straightened his back and made an effort not to look in Kat's direction. “Mr Gabriel and his girl Tessa, Katherine and her girl Liz.” He pointed at them in turn.

“A pleasure to meet you.” Mr Gabriel spoke with a cordial tone, but you could see in his eyes that he was silently trying to peer through the elf.

“You’re cute.” Kat pipped up.

“Thank you.” Freya nodded curtly.

“So this is the healer you were talking about?” Mr Gabriel immediately switched the subject, his charm went up quite sharply as he took Diane’s hand and kissed the back of it. “Again, thank you for your wonderful work in these old bones.”

“It was nothing, sir, I was just doing my job.” She blushed slightly.

Tomas and Kat had to look at one another and then at you, you could only shrug your shoulders before Kat appeared to remember something. “Oh, Dia, yeah, you’re the groppy nurse for the tamer license.” She snickered.

“It is Diane now, miss Katherine.” The nurse corrected cordially. “And it was you who wanted to get overly handsy, I was just conducting a physical test.” You felt Diane glance at you in doubt, but not comment on anything else. Had she wanted to say something? You put the thought aside.

“It’s good to know we’ll have a capable healer in our team.” Mr Gabriel added, then turned towards you , his voice tightening a hint. “What about Monica?”

“I have her back, but I’m going to have to work on her training before we can properly rely on her.” You answered, keeping the details vague, quite certain they wouldn’t exactly be too happy about the idea of the taming cycles being used. Well, maybe not, frankly speaking, everyone seemed to be adapting to this world differently.

But right now didn’t seem the time or place to broach the subject.

“Definitely wouldn’t want her out and about in public.” Mr Gabriel agreed.

"Erm, we... made the list and the costs thing." Kat pipped up as soon as it seemed that things were going to go quiet for too long. "Here.” She brought out her pokedex and showed you. “All in all, we’re left with 7.900 credits total. Which isn't much at all; especially since that food we bought should be rationed for emergencies.” She spoke with slight distaste. “I can’t imagine how much of a nightmare it’d have been had we tried to get all of this while on our own at the beginning.”

One item stood out to you. "Paralysis collar?"

“It's for you.” Mr Gabriel reached into his pocket and brought out a circular piece of leather and tossed it at you.

Your brows knitted together as you looked at the item, a black leather collar with a box on the side and a singular metal prong underneath the box. The buckle had a keyhole, it was clearly meant to not be removable by the person who put it on. That... made your eyes narrow, your gaze moved to meet Mr Gabriel's long and hard.

“I've seen those before, Master.” Diane explained in a low tone, clearly noticing the not-nice look you were throwing at the elderly man. “It lets you inject the wearer remotely, or it will trigger on its own if they get too far from the remote… though the second feature can be turned off.”

Your grip on the item tightened, various answers crossing your head before your jaw tightened. "I will keep it just in case." You put the device into your pocket, taking a long look at Mr Gabriel, you felt like punching him for this, even if you understood his angle. " But I'm sure I won't need it."

The old man's brows knitted.

You moved the conversation on before the situation turned into a head-butting contest. Your hand snatched the Pokedex from a surprised Kat, showing it to your pokegirl. "Diane, take a look at the list, do you figure we're going to be missing anything medicine-wise with you coming along?"

Of course she'd noticed the tension, but now that you'd given her the task, she focused on it entirely, focusing on the items that had been bought. "Most of everything, really. P-Meds are good to keep me from expending energy that could be used on more important or serious injuries, but you'll definitely want something like antidotes and other status cleansers."

"Status cleansers?"

"Pokegirls have powers that can paralyse or put others to sleep, or push them into a lust frenzy..." There was a meaningful look in the way she said this, looking at you with a question that went unspoken. "Status-cleansers is the broad term given to the medicines we use to help a pokegirl return to a normal state of mind and body."

"Status cleansers, yes." You agree, then glance at the others, returning the dex to Kat. "Information-wise, did any of you learn anything worth sharing?" As you ask this, you proceed to explain the new information you'd learnt, but more specifically the status of the other survivors.

"That's good to hear." Katherine said. "I... guess on our side of things we learned that the one that gave Monica a dose of lust-dust was probably a boobisaur." She brought out her dex to show you the entry, a plant-type pokegirl that specialized in vines and dust techniques. "Apparently they're the most frequently found feral around New Bark, and any tamer looking for anything different or rarer would have to go further out into the wilds."

"We also learned that though New Bark is a key stop for everyone coming and going to the Indigo league, barely any trade is really done here." Mr Gabriel added.

"Not much from me." Tomas shook his head. "I've been looking into alternate routes to Ebony since walking there for over a month seems a bit too much. Unfortunately, all the 'shortcuts' we could take are through rough terrain that's well known for having more dangerous ferals."

"I'd definitely rather not go through that risk." Mr Gabriel spoke firmly.

"Agreed." Tomas and Kat nodded.

A pause, everyone looked at one another. "So what are our plans now?" You asked before any of the others could speak the question everyone was thinking.

"Freya, clothes." Tomas spoke immediately.

"Ferals, maybe?" Kat seemed uncertain.

"Unless any of you got anything worthwhile, then I'd rather take a nap." Mr Gabriel said openly.

"I'd recommend not going for ferals alone." You told Kat. "On my end, I’m going to be training Monica for the next day or two.” You spoke firmly, your tone and words catching the others off guard, you knew Mr Gabriel wanted to speak about this issue what with the collar, but you'd rather snip this here and now for good. “What happened when we were trying to survive was because we didn’t know what pokegirls even were, and since she’s going to be our strongest combatant, I really shouldn’t neglect to teach her that she can’t just do whatever she wants.”

“That’s… commendable.” Mr Gabriel nodded, he seemed hesitant to trust you could do what you'd said.

There was something about the way Freya looked at you that caught you slightly by surprise, but she hit the expression before you could properly decipher it. Curiosity? Shock? Her eyes drifted to Tomas meaningfully.

No matter. “We’re also going to need to come up with a schedule to keep. As far as I can tell we have a quota we have to fulfil regarding ferals and gym battles, and I’d rather not know what happens if we don’t meet it.” You added, then turned towards the shirtless ex-student. “Tomas, we’re going to need Freya’s help too, you did well in picking her, I’m sure she has experience and knowledge about how to handle the wilds.”

“Uh…” The pokegirl seemed suddenly very uncertain as she was put on the spot. “Master, I, um…”

“I’ll have something talked out by the time she’s done making her clothes and weapon.” Tomas promised, looking quite proud all of a sudden.

“That’s good.” You nod, then turn to Kat and Mr Gabriel, time to put some pressure. “That leaves you two, got anything besides feral catching in mind?”

“Not really.” Kat shrugged. “I was going to use it to get a feel of how it works and see how good Liz is at it before we hit the road.”

“Tessa isn’t for combat.” Mr Gabriel shook his head. “She’s got a good pair of ears and eyes, but she doesn't even know English yet.”

You felt a tug on your shirt as Diane looked up at you. “Master, if I may?” She waited for your approval before speaking up. “There’s something called an English T2, it will instantly teach any pokegirl you use it on to understand and speak English.” A grimace followed. “But it’s expensive, 100 thousand credits to purchase one due to it being reusable. And it’s not easy to find, even those places that sell it don't have it available often.”

“If it’s reusable we may be in luck if we find a tamer willing to share theirs.” You pointed out instantly, you glanced at Mr Gabriel. "Since you don't have much else to do, you could help to look around for one."

That clearly surprised the older man, his jaw straightening as he looked at you with that firm expression. "You're right." He conceded.

“Diane, any idea who may own one of those T2s already?” You asked the nurse and moving the conversation along.

“The professor might.” She replied without missing a beat. “New Bark’s professor has his lab at the outskirts, since he’s usually the one handling the starters for tamers, he may have something.”

"Well, let's go!" Kat pumped her fist, turning to leave.

Mr Gabriel had been just about to turn as well, when you met his eyes firmly, your hand reached for your pokeball and recalled Diane without missing a beat as soon as the two younger ones were gone. The gesture was met with a slight nod from the older man as he recalled his own pokegirl.

"I can take advice and suggestions on how to handle my girls, not so much being given a cripple-collar without being asked." You stated.

"Fine by me, so long as you make sure they don't fuck any of us to death." He replied just as dryly.

With a shared nod, he turned to leave.

You released Diane.

"Master?" She glanced at the back of Mr Gabriel.

"Don't worry over it." You replied, shaking your head. "It's been cleared out, that at least makes one less point of drama for the group... can't say the same for Kat and Tomas."

"Of course, Master." She nodded. 

“Let’s go see if we can get that training room early.” You commented. "The sooner we handle Monica the better."

That cheered her up more. “Yes, Master.” Diane followed dutifully, albeit seeming to be mulling something over.

You reached the pokecenter, and asked about an available training room. “Sorry, they’re booked until nine.” The receptionist shrugged nonchalantly. This one was the black-haired one, and now her face was so impassive you were sure she was gleefully holding back a glare as her eyes wandered to Diane and then back at you.

What was her deal? You just rolled your eyes and went back outside, wanting to enjoy some cool air while you had the chance. Diane leaned into you as you did, she appeared to hesitate. “Master.” Spoke softly. “I… may know something regarding miss Katherine and mister Tomas' situation…”

"And you're holding back on sharing it... why?”

"Doctor-patient confidentiality, sir." She replied. "Technically I'm not a nurse anymore, but..." A moment of hesitation. "I wouldn't share it unless ordered."

“Oh.” You said the single word, scratching your chin in consideration, a secret the two might hold? Hm... you were certainly curious, was it worth giving the order? "I'm ordering you to tell me only if you think it might be of consequential weight."

“Yes Master.” Katherine nodded, taking a moment to consider things before continuing. “During her check-up for the tamer license, miss Katherine was feeling down, so I tried to get her to share her thoughts.” A slight fidget. “Miss Katherine had said that the male she was interested in wasn’t interested in her because… and I quote: ‘He felt disgusted I told him I fantasized about a threesome with this older man we know’.”

Oh.

“Welp.” You scratched your head. “Yeah, definitely don’t tell anyone you told me that.”

“Yes Master.” She nodded.

You looked at her for a second. "Why did you share this tidbit?"

"At first I hadn't thought about it deeply, threesomes between to males and a pokegirl or female human are very frequent and normal." Diane began to explain. "But then I remembered what Master had said about 'getting used' to things, and how sex worked in the world you came from, and it felt more important." A second of hesitation, she looked at you. "What now, Master?”

"You did well, thanks for being upfront about it." You caressed her shoulder, making her relax. “I want to train Monica still, though it seems we’ll have to improvise the first part at least.” You scratched your chin, moving thoughts from that awkward situation that’s on the horizon and yet to come to the present situation that was definitely to be tackled right now. “Got any suggestions?”

“I… don’t have experience training pokegirls, Master. That said, from what I’ve read, while the pokegirl is dazed they will have higher retention in regards to what things their suppressed mind learns.” She spoke with slight uncertainty. “Teaching Monica in a multitude of circumstances would undoubtedly be more useful than if it’s just within the same environment every time.”

Were you really considering this? You grumbled, you'd pushed the button, yes you were doing this.

You mulled over Diane's advice, thinking back to the forum posts and how they'd commented about ways to reinforce obedience and how to link it with sexual situations. That left plenty of options. You just had to think of a good place to start, maybe not go the full nine yards but go baby-steps? "Let's start simple and work our way up." You sighed heavily, quite aware that though the description of the effects of the taming cycles was left as 'dazed', you really hadn't seen to what extent or exactly how this worked. "Take me somewhere private but out in the open."

"Yes, Master."

Leading the way, the nurse took to the streets and held a dutiful pace about her, not so much teasing or flaunting herself but almost as if she were a guided missile. It didn't take her long to reach a rather solitary corner of the town that seemed forgotten by the world. "This place should be devoid of activity until nightfall, Master." Diane spoke.

"Thanks, well... time to release Monica." You glanced at the nurse. "Anything I should be prepared for?"

"She went through a level four, Master, if she isn't stunned and drowsy, then recalling her to put her through another level 4 would be best." She explained, her fingers moving to touch your hand as you grasped Monica's pokeball. "Also, you can immediately recall her before she poses a risk to you, I will make sure to buy time if that is the case, Master."

There was steel in those words, you nodded, took a deep breath... and released Monica.

In a flash of light, the feline materialized appeared in all her naked glory, just how you remembered her. She stood still, her gaze unfocused and distant, her jaw slightly slack, she looked half-asleep. "Monica?"

"Riiiiiiiick." She drawled, lips only barely twitching upwards as she stayed where she'd been summoned, not moving an inch.

You glanced at the nurse, she relaxed slightly. "Level four instates that the pokegirl is not to act unless told to act. That aspect will wear off with the dazedness, but it is a safety measure."

A nod. "Come here." You ordered Monica, and as you spoke she began to move, her steps far steadier and surer than her half-lidded eyes would've led on, coming to a complete halt in front of you as Diane had moved out of the way.

"Master." The nurse spoke in a low voice. "Reward for obedience?" She reminded you.

"Oh, right." You hesitated a second, placing the pokeball on your belt before you reached up and pulled Monica into a kiss, gently stroking a breast and then letting her go. The feline had taken it unmoving, the only reaction a slight twitch of her tail. "Did you like that, Monica?"

"Like." She mumbled half coherently and nodding.

The nurse noticed your surprised look at Monica's comprehension. "Level 4 cycles instil a series of ideas and concepts into the girl, it shouldn't be surprising they taught her some words in the process, otherwise she wouldn't be able to understand the orders to follow in the first place."

Made sense. "I guess that means... I order her around and reward her."

"That would be the most reasonable course of action."

A deep breath. "Monica, kneel." The feline flowed down to her knees, keeping her eyes steadily ahead. You turned her head to you, kissing her again, adding another grope. "Stand." Obedience, kiss. "Go there and come back." Though her eyes were eerily unfocused, her body moved with a languid fluidity that told you Monica's body moved on instinct. You rewarded her with another kiss, more strokes and gropes, teasing her body.

Still, as you continued ordering her around with menial things, watching her move, a growing sense of oddness permeated Monica's every action. The more you teased and groped her, the hotter her body was becoming, and the clearer the signs of her arousal. And yet, she kept barely reacting to much anything that wasn't directly stimulating her and in the moment, and only ever the order. Monica was growing hot, her breathing laboured, her thighs increasingly slick, but she would not so much as twitch unless you were directly touching her.

"It tapers off as time goes on." Diane explained, she looked just about as worked up as Monica was. "It shouldn't mean the lessons were any less effective." Breathily, she leaned against you. "See how far you can push her while being like this, Master."

Though the nurse was not a feline, she'd nearly purred.

"You... enjoy this?"

"I like the sight of my Master being all commanding." She winked.

"You sure this wears off?"

"Yes, only a day or three." The nurse reassured you. "It is best we take full advantage."

You had to nod and focus on the task at hand, opting to move forward and start testing the limits of Monica's trance-like state, her vocabulary, and mental capabilities. It takes well over two hours, but you determined that:

A) She had little memory, any order you give her had to be in the moment as her retention was bad enough she'd forget an order after a couple of minutes unless it was something active like walking in circles or doing some other action.

B) Her concentration was only able to be on one simple thing at a time, and she would do things passively at best, not reacting to stimulus unless it was somehow deemed to be dangerous in some sense.

C) She could still be very easily distracted and just remain standing there dazed until told to do something else.

D) The closest thing to 'resistance' to orders was a delay in carrying them out, as shown when Diane gave a command rather than you.​

The next surprising thing was her vocabulary, it had been greatly extended compared to when she was feral, though nearly all of them were in relation to possible commands tamers would give. 'Come here' 'Go there' 'Attack' 'Stop' 'Eat this' 'Rest here', and so on. So with the remainder of the time left you taught her a word that hadn't been in her new vocabulary 'Copy'. It was meant so that you could give a command and Diane would do what you expected Monica to do in turn.

It took you an hour and a half of repetition, over and over and over, before the not-quite-there Monica caught the meaning. Another hour to push in the notion that she was to do the thing Diane had done whenever given the same order, and not just to copy her at that one time. It was clear Monica was slower than she was as before the level 4, her mind wasn't all there. It was to be expected and it still pained you to see how she struggled so hard to comprehend new ideas or concepts as if she was a completely different person. Even the incentive of sexual pleasure didn't seem to get a reaction out of her other than her body's natural response.

Even with Diane's reassurances, you really hoped this was temporary, it felt somewhat unnatural, and your chest tightened at the sight of those distant unfocused eyes. But you'd made this decision and you were going to carry it through. If you half-assed this, you could very well end up needing to do it again, better not.

"Don't worry, Master, she will come back in a day or so. This is why we must teach her well." Diane spoke once more, she looked at you with softness. "This is perfectly normal, Master, it will not change who she is and it is for her own good."

You didn't really feel like chuckling even though you tried to imitate the sound.

The nurse placed a warm hand on your shoulder. "Rehabilitation is a process that is extremely painful depending on the circumstances, but it is needed for the patient to be able to be healthy."

"I guess... you're right, I just hope not to have to do this again." You scratched the back of your head, making a face. "Think the room is available now?"

"Certainly, Master." She nodded.

You returned the gesture. "Monica, follow me." Might as well take the chance to test how Monica reacted to crowds. Even though you were sure this state of mind she was in wouldn't cause risks, you still had the pokeball in hand, ready to recall her just in case.

You needn't have worried.

Even through the crowded areas, Monica kept close behind you. Though you'd had to remind her to keep following you after you'd stopped twice to check on things. Still, she didn't react to others, her focus remained on you, and you made sure to reward her the same way you'd been doing throughout the past handful of hours.

Finally, you reached the pokecenter, and the black-haired receptionist was nowhere to be found. Diane led the way to the taming room.

Stepping inside, you had to pause and take it. In a single word, the room was intimidating.

A singular large cement box coloured light purple with no windows and only one singular thick metal door being the only point of entry and exit. The walls were decorated at regular intervals with heavy-looking metal hoops organized in four rows, one at four meters, another at three, another at two, and one last one just shy of the floor. The metal pieces that held those hoops were had some thick looking pieces of rebar ensuring they would never fall off of the wall.

"Pokecenter wall restraints are rated for up to a mark ten." Diane explained with a little grin in her voice. "Very very few breeds could break those off."

"There's pokegirls that can?" You had to ask in astonishment, the hoops looked like they'd take explosives to remove.

"Yes, but if a tamer comes in with one, we give them the specialized room." She replied.

Your eyes remained taking in the room, coursing through and stopping at the rack that was held on the wall opposite to the entrance. On it you saw tools, whips, rope, wires, paddles, dildos, spikes, and so much more, some looking like something meant for torture rather than sex.

"We make sure to disinfect everything after each visit." The nurse reassured.

You weren't feeling the issue was sanitation.

The room felt sterile already, the floor was padded near the walls, but the rest was cold hard marble, with several drains throughout the centre. The walls themselves were smooth in an eerie kind of way. Normal cement didn't settle without some tiny little bubble here or there, these walls were perfect. Next to the door, there were two hoses, one with "Cold" on it, the other with a temperature nob, and right next to that was something that looked like an intercom and a big red button.

"Panic button." The nurse explained as she realised what you were looking at. "You press them and the room will be completely inundated with CO2 gas, everyone inside will suffocate." She made a face. "It's the only effective way to subdue a pokegirl fast enough to be able to rescue the tamer, a rescue team is 24/7 ready to jump in and teleport the human out." Her eyes glanced at you seriously. "Only press the button as a last resort."

You nodded numbly, now turning towards the last two items in the room. First, the bed.

It sat on the corner farthest from the hoses, four meters by four meters and its mattress wrapped in some latex-like material that, upon closer inspection, you realised was way softer than it had any right to be but that was definitely every bit water-proof. The sides of the bed had those heavy-duty metal rings, the frame itself sturdy and solid. Metal, it seemed.

Then there was a glass box next to the bed, it had a soap and shampoo dispenser and a shower-head. Within the glass box and right next to the shower was the toilet and a washbasin. Frankly speaking, the shower felt like the most normal thing in the room.

One more look around. "The..."

"Don't worry, Master." The former nurse spoke up, caressing your arm to draw your attention. "The rules are rather simple, you needn't worry about cleaning after yourself, the pokecenter staff will handle it."

You nodded, sitting on the bed and looking around again, then at Monica and Diane, and trying to organise your thoughts.

"I always wanted to try it." As Diane grabbed your pokedex, she drew your attention towards the door, as soon as she'd stepped away from it, there was a hydraulic hiss and a definite 'clack' that made you feel like it was suddenly no longer possible to escape. "Isn't it dreamy, Master? Our own little sex-room all to ourselves to play."

"...yeah..." You had to breathe in, readjust yourself, yeah, you had a job to do didn't you? A pause, a nod. "Let's get started." You spoke a bit more firmly. "I wanted to get Monica to fight temptation and all that, but..."

"Why not?" Diane asked as she sat on your lap, looking at the feline that stood in the middle of the room. "She's going to be retentive, teaching her to wait until ordered seems best now that there's nothing her mind could be drawn to and we could repeat it every so often as she slowly regains her senses."

"Guess... that's one way to go about it." You said with a nod. "Keep in mind we're going to have to take shifts, I want to completely exhaust her as often as I can manage."

"It should also help her more easily accept me as alpha." Diane now beamed from ear to ear.

You blinked at her. "Because we'd be training her together... right."

"Is there a problem, Master?" She hesitated, nuzzling against your chest.

"No, it's... just I hadn't been thinking about it." You replied. "But you're right, I'd like her to more easily accept you as my right hand in things, so... let's get started."

Diane yelped as you stood from the bed, your hands grasping her body firmly. She melted into the kiss that followed.

"Strip." You ordered the nubile pink-haired thing that cooed against you. There was no hesitation in the removal of her clothes. "Lay back." You nudged her towards the bed, making her lay on her back, she opened her legs, a glint in her eyes. "Masturbate."

A little surprise before she blushed, a shy little nod with a blush, her hands began to roam her body as you stepped away, moving towards Monica. Taking her hand, you led her to stand at the edge of the bed.

"Watch her." You commented, and Monica's eyes had the slightest hint of focus as she turned towards the pink-haired pokegirl. Diane blushed harder, letting out a little moan as her hands moved to tease her thighs, moving further towards the core of her desire. "Diane, edge yourself, but quietly."

The nurse was more than eager to comply, biting her lips to stop herself from moaning. Your attention drifted towards Monica, telling her to watch whenever the feline's focus began to slip, your reward to her compliance your hands on her breasts, slowly kneading, tweaking, feeling her hot body just boiling with desire.

It was time to a proper reward.

"Pin her." Your command was met with Monica pouncing like a spring, landing atop the shocked nurse, using her claws to force the other's hands firmly into the bed. Monica's tail was held high, you groped her butt. "Rollover."  Obedience, moving to lay on her back, letting go of the nurse. "Spread your legs." She did. "Let Diane fuck you."

The nurse moved with a mission, her lips locking into the cat's, her fingers assaulting the feline's sex. The orgasm didn't take long to come.

As hot as this was, you had to focus, you kept giving the orders, accompanying them with a clap of your hand. Command, small reward, command, small reward, "Let Diane fuck you." And then the nurse would assault the worked up feline into an orgasm, sometimes two. You added variety as you went. Some times you would have her wait, approach at your order and stop mid-way, or right before reaching Diane. Others you'd make her step back.

Some times she'd be told to attack and dominate, but most times to submit.

Over and over and over, three hours worth of sex, stopping and going, your voice had begun to get hoarse by the time you'd finally opted to participate yourself to reward the feline, making her crawl and raise her hips for you while Diane cooed and teased Monica. After that, you recalled Monica and laid down on the bed with the nurse in your arms.

"I know Master only has so much energy to use." She whispered, wriggling her ass against you. "But this sex-pet would love to be fucked."

"You're going to need to sleep a bit more than I will." You told her, slipping into her folds, your body was roiling with fire and energy.

She moaned.

After you'd been done, you took a nap along with her.

Half an hour later, your dex woke you up, the nurse wanted to accompany you but you told her she needed to relax and sleep while you worked the feline so she'd have her turn later. A pout, but she complied.

Grabbing a bite from the portion of food the other's bought and given you, you shared some with the still unfocused Monica.

Diane was recalled, put through a healing cycle, and left in her pokeball as so you wouldn't interrupt her sleep. Bit by bit, you kept pushing Monica, order, reward, and specially focusing on commands she would've absolutely never complied to. The hardest were to make her masturbate until she stopped shy of orgasm.

You placed a remote vibrator up her snatch and had her walk around and obey general orders, amping the intensity every time she obeyed. One order led to the other and then the other. It was an exercise in mutual frustration, as you would have her work herself up and then shift her to focusing on a specific not-very-sexual task. Then back again once she'd cooled down. And back up. And the reward would be sex. Every time you felt like this was as far as you could go something sparked within you and you push further, Monica's overly stimulated body enjoying your sexual releases as much as her own.

Over. And over. And over. Until the room was drowned in a fugue of sexual scents.

You were certain that each time the feline became a bit more reactive, showing a little bit more eagerness, her movements regaining just a bit more of that predatorial fluidity.

When you collapsed, releasing Diane, warm hands greeted you. She'd moved to lay down with you on the bed, grasping your face and kissing you. "Well done, Master." She spoke softly. "Now I will help you sleep so you may recover your energy."

You nodded, her hands glowed a dim blue.

Everything went dark.

 


 

Morning came and you woke to Monica's tongue bringing you to orgasm. Your eyes looked at her looking back at you... a little less blankly than yesterday. There was a spark there, a little more thought behind those deep pools of gold as she bobbed her head up and down. "Tighter lips." Diane whispered and the feline responded with the tightening of her mouth, you groaned. "Good kitty."

Monica purred at a buzzing sound, you realized Diane had a remote control on her hand. "Been giving her 'Good Kitty' as a sexual reward, Master." Diane spoke, watching you like the cat that ate the canary, you squirmed as the feline was working you up for another release.

"What else?" You managed.

"Only that." She replied. "For the past... nine hours."

You blinked at that, hands grabbing Monica's head, you were close. "Isn't that a bit much?"

"I wanted her to be able to cum with the phrase." Diane pouted and then yawned. "But by the looks of it, it was more of a myth, the cycles can't rewrite things that deeply."

"This turns you on." You realized, no longer able to hold back, you came.

Monica purred, lapping up.

"I may or may not have a fantasy of being able to orgasm to a certain word-combination." She slumped next to you, kissing you before yawning again. "But I think... it's Master's turn." She closed her eyes, kissing your cheek, nuzzling your chest.

She fell asleep immediately after.

Huh.

Caressing her head as Monica's head rested against your thigh, you carefully thought of the day ahead of working Monica more. Well, the course was set, just got to properly work her through, reinforce things. A devilish idea crossed your head, maybe you could even help her regain her senses, it'd seemed that experiencing strong orgasms had knocked some of the trance out...

You chuckled a little, well, you had a new secondary objective, it seemed.

Kissing the crown of Diane's head, you opted to wait a bit longer before you got to work, it felt nice having her laying on you like this.

 


During the last couple of weeks I got a series of tachycardia attacks, had to be hospitalized and the meds they gave me sort of wrecked me all over. But I'm back, still under meds but getting into the rhythm again, this week I'll only post today and Saturday, but starting next week I'll try to aim to get back to 3 updates a week (Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday).

I am also going to start building up a backlog of fully processed chapters starting this week, going to be posting them over at my Patreon so people can read them there early, though I won't be delaying the current posting rhythm.

38