Ch 17 Evolution and Rachel
2k 11 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With the plan in mind, you slowly considered how to execute it, first, recall Diane, let her get some rest, second, put Monica through a heal and pull her out, reinforce everything from the day prior though using yourself as "bait" rather than the nurse. You could see things were different this time, there was a hesitation to her movements as you told her to stop just shy of touching you, an eagerness when you told her to come closer.

But she obeyed, not moving until told to, and then rewarded once she came closer when commanded. Over and over you spent the first hours like this, giving her some as well, making sure to double-check everything was focused on once more before you considered moving on to the next part.

Except, after a while, you... noticed she was tired. One lazy fuck and you left her cuddling a now released Diane as you began to think things through a bit more. A quick shower and you stepped outside the pokecenter to take some air, feeling like the time spent inside the room had been a dream. It had now been twenty-four hours since you'd released Monica, and you still had one more day to go according to your itinerary. A quick meal of tasteless HumanChow, some water, and you went to stroll around the block and stretch your legs, refreshing your mind.

You realized your pokedex some mails.

The first one was from Mr Gabriel. "No T2 from the Professor, will figure out alternatives.".

The next one was from Kat. "Caught 1 feral, sold her for 2,000. Sold Mynx for 5,000. Total funds: 9,300 but -2,000 from daily food for Mr Gabriel and Tomas, -500 from mine, and -1,800 from the girls' food leaves us at 5,000.".

The third was from Tomas. "Am at wilderness, Freya's looking for a tree to make a bow. Caught 4 feral boobisaurs. Found strong non-feral and she joined us. Will be back tomorrow.". That one actually surprised you, it seemed Tomas had found someone interesting.

The last mail caught you a little surprise, it was from the police Chief. "We found out the quest you asked about. It was a quest to capture or kill the feral purrsian and find a blonde titmouse or her remains. Quest giver is a one 'Howard' that lives at (Address). Quest reward for the blond titmouse alive is 20,000 SLC. The reward for her remains and confirmation of purrsian caught or killed being 10,000 SLC."

You rubbed your chin as you re-read that one, feeling a little too sure that the mouse the quest was looking for was Tessa, but wondering why it was that there was a reward to begin with if the pokegirl had every sign of having been feral all her life. Since you had absolutely no clue where Mr Gabriel was, you instead wrote a mail, detailing the quest the police had informed you about, who was the quest-giver, and their address.

A moment of hesitation, did you want to contact the quest-giver? You could see how this could rustle the old man's jimmies, but... a shake of your head, you added to the mail to Mr Gabriel he would be the one to decide what to do about it. You had no desire to rock the boat.

Mails answered, stomach full, you decided to look for Alice, try and talk to her and confirm her plan, she'd wanted to go on her own but shared little else, the whole idea unnerved you somewhat. Unfortunately, she wasn't in the pokecenter, and the receptionist was the black-haired one, only being helpful enough to tell you that Alice had been discharged during the morning. If Alice left then there wasn't much you could do about it.

With a long sigh, you decided this was good enough for your break and headed back into the pokecenter.

Diane and Monica were curled up against one another, but as soon as you'd sat down at the edge, the nurse had turned around and hugged your hip. "Morning Master." She mumbled with a little smile. "Training went well?"

"Just reinforced some things." You spoke softly, caressing her hair. "Got plans to use orgasms to knock the programming out of her head, think you could help me?" Her hands were reaching over towards your crotch, you moved to lay on the bed, placing your arm under her head and looking into her eyes. "You'll have time to be naughty, I don't have the energy to go all day, you can wait."

And yet, you felt her fingers caressing your shaft making you hard, there was mischief in her eyes as she looked at you.

"Maybe Master's libido has finally awakened." She spoke, Monica was hugging her, and yet she lifted a leg, slowly angling herself for you to enter her eager sex. "Just a little morning hello from your happy alpha?"

You grunted, pulling her into a kiss. "We have work to do." You told her, thrusting inside.

"If... ah... if we deviate... Master can punish me." She moaned, a deep blush, kissing you more eagerly.

She coaxed two rounds out of you before you opted it was time to wake the kitty and get to work. The plan was simple, but it would take effort, the goal, to edge Monica hard enough that when she came it would be hard.

"I've got just the idea, Master." Diane giggled.

 


 

"Good Kitty" Brrrrrr, the sound of the vibrator echoed around the room.

Purrrrr

The feline's lips and tongue were slathering you shaft, tasting it in delight. "Riiiiiick." Monica whimpered as the nurse's hands teased her body, caressing, groping, and ever so slowly moving the vibrator in and out. The feline looked desperate, her eyes even half-lidded, pleaded for release.

"Yeah, let's keep going." You nodded.

Monica hadn't cum, not yet, but she was starting to show signs of resistance in her compliance, sooner than you'd expected, maybe being desperate like this was knocking out the programming already? Your guess seemed as good as any because as you kept edging Monica, she began to show impatience, commands needed to be told twice, thrice even, for her to obey, her lust was overwhelming her, burning her up, leaving her body needy and hot. Telling her to remain still was a game of repetition, telling her to pounce a surprise at the speed she summoned when going for either you or your alpha.

When she jumped out of turn, you'd spank her, when she obeyed, you edged her higher, the hours were ticking by.

"Good Kitty." You whispered into her ear as you pinched her nipples, the pokegirl squirmed, her hips bucking to grind against your aching shaft.

"I think she's ready, Master." Diane said, her hand pressing against your lower back and becoming warm, the energy came back to your body in a rush.

"Wha-"

"Just a boost, temporary." She replied with a wink. "Use it well, Master."

Nodding, you turned to the purring needy cat, feeling ready, you angled yourself and pushed into her needy hot pussy. "Good Kitty." You said, her head whipped back against the cushions as the orgasm slammed through her.

"RIIIIIICK!" She let out a shrill scream, tensing around you, the restraints preventing her from properly fully tightly hugging you.

Pulling out, you pumped back into her. "Good Kitty."

Another thrash of her head, her cunt tightened further around you, hot, eager, her eyes met yours, and you suddenly realised she was awake, fully, the focus of her gaze was you, her head moving in to meet yours in an eager kiss, tongue slathering your mouth, the purr rumbling through her body before the next thrust knocked the air right out of her.

"Rick, please, Rick, please!" She panted and moaned, louder with each thrust, the restraints were groaning as she desperately tried to hug you against herself.

"Good Kitty." You told her, squeezing her large bountiful breasts as you thrust harder into her.

SCREEE-SNAP

Your eyes widened at the sound of screeching metal, Monica's arms were suddenly around your shoulders, pulling you into her chest, smothering you against her breasts, her mouth desperately kissing and licking you. "More, Rick!" She moaned. "MORE MORE MORE!"

The next moment her hands let go of you, moving to claw at the bed, digging her fingers into it as the leather groaned and tore, you pumped as hard as you could, feeling your back burned as you pounded into her with everything you had, your own limits reaching you as her tightness grew with every gush of orgasm.

And then... you came, spilling your hot seed into her.

"Good Kitty." You managed to whisper.

Monica came along with you, she roared, letting out an ear-splitting roar that shook your bones and the room around you.

Her body began to glow.

Your eyes widened as her skin went from feeling very warm to hot, dangerously hot. A hand yanked you back and away as Monica's body was beginning to shine, you watched with white eyes, you heard Diane say something but didn't pay attention, having to cover your eyes when the brilliance had started to become blinding.

It took a handful of seconds, your concern only rising as the glow died out, and in its wake, it left someone else on the bed.

"WHAT?" You couldn't help but vocalize as you looked at the panting groggy feline on the bed.

Monica was back to being Monica but not quite exactly you remembered her, traces of her previous appearance were clearly visible if you looked close enough. More apparent were the changes, her hair was white and short, her breasts larger, and the paws and fur that before took almost a third of her body had now greatly receded, her figure was closer to human than it had been before. The grin of satisfaction on the woman's face was supreme, panting hard, the remnants of the restraints holding her wrists still there even if they now fit loosely, her legs still held spread-eagle against the bed.

"Riiiick." She spoke with a wide grin, a sigh, red eyes fluttering closed and then... she fell asleep.

Your eyes moved to Diane, who'd stood there looking stunned into silence.

"What the fuck?" You told her.

"You... evolved her." The nurse blinked several times.

"So...rry?" You managed, trying to piece things together.

Diane turned to look at you, she was brimming with shock and pride, but hesitated as she noticed you apprehension. "Does Master know about evolution?"

"Not the one that glows!" You replied.

"Ah." Diane paused before she giggled. "Pokegirls have a process that was given the misnomer of 'evolution', certain breeds can turn into certain other breeds if the conditions are met. It can be touching a special item, becoming strong enough, or in this case..." She leaned towards you, giggling as she blushed. "Experiencing a mind-blowing orgasm."

You blushed a little. "So what..."

"If I remember the purrsian's details correctly, she evolved into a boobcat." She giggled a bit more, pointing at the two prominent features in Monica's chest. "Adequately named."

"What does this entail?"

"I mean, it's... definitely going to complicate things, a bit, but this is good news! Monica's stronger now!" Her eagerness halted when she saw your expression of concern. "Evolution brings with it some hormonal and physiological alterations. Monica is still Monica, but the package she comes in has been upgraded. Would Master lend me the Pokedex so I may look for the new breed's details?"

"...sure." You obliged, watching over her shoulder as she punched in the details and brought out the standard pokedex entry.

However, you saw she moved to some of the tabs within the entry that brought out a lot of technical information and graphs, the nurse read them for a minute. "They are specialized in agility and speed." She mumbled to herself, looking very focused. "Ah, hormone levels are lower, reported libido more controlled, then..."

"Monica will be less randy?" You offered, kissing her cheek.

"Perhaps." She returned the device to you. "Or she might be so infatuated with her hot Master the drop in hormones means nothing at all and she'll want it anywhere anywhen and anyway you give it to her. Only time will tell." Diane's hips bumped back against you. "I know I do, and raphas have hormonal levels closer to humans..." Her hands caressed your arms. "Just beware of her heat cycle."

"Heat?"

"Once every handful of months, she'll become extremely horny for baby batter." Diane giggled now, turning to kiss your cheek. "But by then Master will have several pokegirls I'm sure, and we can work together to keep the kitty nice and happy."

You tried imagining Monica being extra randy, and a shudder ran down your spine.

"I think we should leave, get cleaned up, healed up, and go to the apartment, I think I have just the thing for Monica to wear." A little giggle followed. "And Master need not worry over what was broken, the restraints were clearly faulty, the pokecenter will cover the costs."

You blinked, turning back to the broken pieces of metal. "She could've..." You remembered the metal snapping, the feline hugging you, almost suffocating.

The nurse kissed your cheek. "I panicked a little, but had she done harm, I would've recalled her. I was ready for an emergency." Another peck. "An alpha must always make sure her Master is safe."

Nodding a little, you turned her around, kissing her properly, feeling her melt against you.

"My hot sexy and talented Master who caused an orgasm based evolution." She giggled, blushing and showing extreme giddiness at the concept, wrapping her arms around your neck and kissing some more. "Oh how I wish I could have an orgasm evolution, just so my Master could make me reach the sky..."

"You don't?"

"No." She pouted a little, kissing you again. "But don't worry, Master, I'm happy just the way I am."

A little pause, her little blush of a grin turning into a coy smirk.

"Naked and in my arms?" You asked.

She giggled harder.

"Come on, you, I don't think I'll manage to survive having you like this without taking fluids." You said. "You said something about clothes?"

 


 

"Sit still!" You heard from across the bathroom door as you sat patiently on the bed.

You were back in Diane's shared house, she'd yet to fully leave, but it was clear her room-mates had already begun splitting and rearranging things about.

"Riiiiick!" Monica called out.

"Just do as she says." You replied.

Huffing followed, then silence. "There, don't you think you look better?" Another moment of silence. "No, no, don't take it off, Rick will like it."

"Rick?"

"Yes, Rick, Master, owner, him? He'll love it." The door opened, Diane stepped past. "I present you, the new Monica." No sooner had she said this that the feline stepped out and moved to stand in front of you.

reNIlxh.png

Monica had clearly been bribed with cream, where Diane had gotten it though was anyone's guess. "Rick." She declared, moving in but stopping just shy of you, smiling widely as her tail lashed behind her. "Monica good?"

"Good kitty." You said, and she purred, shuddering at your words and kissing you, her arms around your neck, moving to lay you flat on the bed, pressing her body down on your own. A little pause. "No sex." You told her.

A pout greeted you but she nodded.

She didn't stop kissing though.

"Rick." She purred, tightening the hug a little. "Monica good now."

You nodded a little, hugging her as she snuggled against you, feeling happy she was back to her senses. You'd only need to keep an eye out and confirm how well she'd learnt from the training you'd put her through.

The focus shifted to Diane.  "These clothes?"

"Something from one of my roommates she won't miss." She chuckled darkly, you felt that you did not want to know the details. "I think Monica's training can be considered done for now, I'd advice against putting her through a four again for a while and instead just focus on reinforcing what she's learnt."

"Noted." A pause, your hand patting the content feline. "You going to empty this place?"

"Soon." Diane spoke cheerily. "I think we should be looking for the others, no? You'd said two days Master, but I don't remember that you set an exact hour and place."

"You're right." You say, taking a minute to send a quick message to everyone to meet at the pokecenter once they got back from their own things.

Pausing, you motion at the nurse to come to join you on the bed, she grinned and obliged, taking the opposite side to Monica's, you leaned in to kiss her, and paused as you felt a certain someone biting at your earlobe. The feline was hugging you a bit more tightly, glaring a little. At least until Diane switched from kissing you to moving to kiss the feline. That warmed the feline up into a more enthusiastic hug.

"I'm not forgetting your orgasm-on-command request... we'll have to figure something out." You told the nurse.

"Y-y-yes!" She squeaked, blushing furiously.

Monica looked at the both of you with amusement. "Diane get sex?"

"Not now." You replied, slightly surprised at the question and keenness to the feline's eyes.

"Oh." Then she nodded, rubbing her cheek against your shoulder and closing her eyes.

You opted to take an impromptu nap before you went to meet with the others.

 


 

Heading towards the pokecenter, you had to admit the training had paid off, Monica followed the order to trail behind you, but you could tell her attention was everywhere, her eyes and nose and ears twitched and turned as she took in plenty of what was available to her. "Sex? Pounce?" She would ask every couple of minutes, seeming interested in several different pokegirls and clearly asking for permission to engage.

Each time you told her no she'd pout but continue following you.

Reaching the pokecenter, you spotted a familiar someone.

1dd44vj7o Sample A566201d3707cae4b147ff65b86ad9c71

It seemed that she had, somehow, modified Tomas' shirt into part of her new gear. "Freya?"

"Sir." She nodded, her eyes moving to Diane but locking on Monica, there was a slight tension that appeared on her shoulders before she looked back at you. "Master asked me to wait here and tell you and the others that he would be taking one of the shareable rooms, number 05."

"Oh, thanks."

"Diane." She nodded at the nurse, then glanced at the feline.

Monica looked back, tilted her head. "Pounce, Rick?" She asked.

"Don't pounce her." You replied.

Another pout, still, the nearly two and a half-meter tall woman leaned very low, breasts nearly slapping the tense elf's head, before she took a good long sniff of the air around the elf. "Tomas." She spoke, apparently recognizing the scent, she straightened then moved to you, hugging your side as her face buried in your hair. "Rick mine."

"I belong to Master Tomas." Freya nodded, looking slightly bemused. "I have no interest in Rick."

"Rick better."

The elf's lip curled a little even if there was a hint of confusion in her gaze. You could practically feel Diane quietly glow in smugness.

You pinched the nurse's rear before she could throw a quip, your focus staying on Freya. "Your new clothes look good on you, Tomas must be proud."

"Ah, yes. He liked them too." She nodded albeit slightly hesitatingly as the tall woman looked from you to the elf and back.

Monica made a weird expression. "She good?"

"Uh... yes, she's good." You muttered, not quite sure about Monica's angle here.

Monica nodded, moving towards the elf, and patting her head. "Good Kitty."

The diminutive pokegirl shrieked and leapt away. "I-I-I'd appreciate if you didn't do that."

Diane let out a choked up chortling sound, she was holding her sides trying not to burst into laughter.

"Sorry, she's... feral born and tamed not that long ago." You apologize for her, glancing at the confused looking Monica. "Come over here." Your hand went to pinch Diane before the former nurse could say anything else.

"Yes." Monica nodded firmly.

She moved to stand beside you, straightening up. Your shoulders could make for good shelves for those breasts, your head snuggly in between... er... focus, you were talking with Freya. "So how did the hunt go? Tomas mentioned catching four ferals."

It was clear the elf had to take a moment to calm down before she spoke, her expression looked troubled. "It was... the new girl." All pride left the elf, and you noted how she sighed with slight dejection. "A pack of boobisaurs stumbled onto us while I was still making some clothes, and she subdued them before we could react."

"She seems strong."

"Rachel... is. Very much." There was some bitterness in those words. "If sir doesn't mind, I'd rather not talk about her."

"Don t worry, you'll get stronger, that's what evolution is for, right?" You spoke, trying to cheer her, you racked your brain, trying to think up something else to talk about. "Tomas mentioned you having to find a tree for a bow. Did you get that sorted?"

It was clearly the right course of action, Freya brightened up. "Oh, yes." She nodded. "I found a good tree to sing my bow and arrows from, I'd been worried because my previous bow was... burned."

"Sing?"

"It's..." Freya hesitated, trying to find the words. "We elves can create a weapon from trees, if the tree is willing. They are always better than human-made, so elves will prefer to sing their own if given the opportunity."

"Seems... important."

An empathic nod. "Very much so, to us, the weapons we sing from trees are a dear partner, a part of us in a perhaps not completely literal sense." She explained, showing the bow in question but keeping it very close to her person.

You eyed it, the surface was smooth, a minimalist design, devoid of decorations... except a singular piece of white cloth wrapped around one of the tips. That made you focus on it a bit more, opting to take a wild guess. "That's Tomas' shirt?"

"A bit of what was left to spare after I adjusted it." Freya nodded proudly, slinging the bow on to her back before showing the clothes she wore. "I am already making some for my Mast-"

"Oy, flat-girl, Master is calling to check if any of-." A voice called out from the pokecenter entrance.

Your brain began to sound an alarm as you could recognise that voice.

"So you were a tamer after all." It spoke smugly, you turned.

gWFKgQu.jpg

You could practically feel Diane bristle beside you while Monica looked without giving any signs of a reaction, appearing to focus on the succubus with a bit of curiosity in fact. Freya however, had shifted from an amicable smile to a stony indifference that was clearly meant to hide what she was really thinking right now.

It was the succubus from the restaurant.

"I became one recently, actually." You replied calmly, taking a moment to go over the succubus entry, proud about their sexual prowess... hm. "Still, Tomas managed to make a succubus submit to him? He has quite the talent."

That impassive expression of her doesn't so much as twitch, but you feel like she did it, felt it in your soul. "It's more of a partnership of convenience."

"You don't say?" You prompt, all saccharine... and holding Diane's shoulder, the nurse looked positively ready to jump the infernal pokegirl, though you couldn't quite be sure as to why. Whatever the case, the nurse was far more pissed than the others.

"Until it stops being convenient..." She turned towards Freya. "Master wants to talk to you. Go."

The order in her voice was a slap to Freya's pride, the elf managed to stare daggers for only a moment before turning towards you and bowing. "It was a pleasure, Master Rick." She followed into the building, vanishing from sight.

No sooner had the door closed did the succubus switch from impassive into a glare. "Talk, why are you here? You followed me?"

A scowl followed you. "Cut the crap, I've had to deal with children smarter than you and Tomas is my student." You say flatly, feeling no need to hold back now that Monica was right next to you and Diane looked just about ready to tear a new asshole if you let go of her shoulder. "Four ferals attack and you instantly show up to wipe them out? Who are you trying to fool?"

She flinched, face turning into clear displeasure now. She was about to open her mouth but then snaps it shut. "It was pure coincidence."

"No, it wasn't." You reply, time to twist the dagger. "And though I'm no mind reader, I am fairly sure that what you're trying to do is crawl back and beg for what you didn't get the other day at the restaurant."

Displeasure twists into furry, she raised her hand but stopped as soon as she heard Monica growl. The sound sent chills down your spine and you weren't the focus of her anger currently. "Pounce?" Monica asked with a seething low hiss.

Your eyes moved to refocus on the succubus, who'd taken a moment of hesitation before slowly lowering her hand. Her expression calmed, moving from impassiveness into a pleasant smile that didn't reach her eyes. "I don't know what you are speaking of, sir, after all, my one true interest solely lies in the lap of my Master and what's found therein."

There's a definitely haughty 'harumph' as she turned around to leave.

A heartbeat after she was gone, you glanced at your pokegirls. "I take it you know her?" You ask Diane.

"She's come up to the pokecenter to get healed, she's... not been very nice." She commented with an undertone of things far worse than 'not nice'.

"How bad?"

"I'm sure someone would've 'accidentally' popped her ball into the level 5 sooner or later." She spoke coldly. "A wild one like her is never welcome."

"Wild one?" You frown.

"Not feral, but not really owned either, not in the true sense past the technicality." Diane spat. "Girls like her are the reason Mao got where she did and killed as many as she had, we're better off without pokegirls like her."

You could only arch an eyebrow, feeling like the words towards the succubus may have come from more sources than just the infernal's behaviour.  "Tell me what she did." You asked Diane, rubbing the bridge of your nose as you considered the future troubles this girl could give you. "And I mean exactly, what is the worst that she did that you have confirmation of."

There was a heartbeat of hesitation as Diane appeared to remember you didn't have the context clues she'd dropped. "Oh, uh, ah..." A moment of hesitation. "I only heard about it from the others, but apparently she gave her tamer a tongue lashing and had him give her away to another."

"What?"

"She threatened her tamer." Diane's face scrunched up as she shook her head, finding her anger again. "Abused his kindness and left him for another. She was so lucky to have someone who wouldn't punish her for such crass actions and even then, she betrayed him."

"Oh." You scratched your chin, not quite sure how to respond. "Anything else?"

"As Master has seen, she is not very pleasant to get along with." Diane pointed out.

Nodding, you took a moment to consider, maybe best to clear out some of the new doubts that had just popped up.  "And who's this Mao you mentioned?"

"A betrayer, a tiggress." The nurse's exasperation was apparent. "Around sixty years ago or so, a pokegirl named Mao Shin Mao betrayed her tamer, killed him, and began a rampage, killing other tamers and their loyal pokegirls while recruiting others like herself in an attempt to destroy the leagues." A growl escaped her. "It's thanks to that whore that the leagues had to tighten control on pokegirls and reduce a lot of the rights and privileges we had, because otherwise, the bad pokegirls would just start slaughtering innocent humans again. As if there aren't few enough of them already."

There was an angry hiss as she said, this, the nurse reached out to touch your hand in what was clearly a sign of reassurance, the last bit of her statement being clearly aimed in your direction.

A moment of thought, you nodded absently at the little tidbit of history, scratching the back of your head and slowly coming to understand some of the opinions you've seen so strongly prevalent throughout the tamers and pokegirls. Eyes drifting towards Monica, you realize it had been those very opinions that had insisted time and again to put this pokegirl through a level 4 taming cycle. Had it been a mistake? No, you'd touched her shoulder, the feline focusing on you and relaxing.

"Rick." She smiled at your attention, and you relaxed a bit in turn, it wasn't as if you'd erased her, right? And she did show a remarkably higher degree of self-control now.

After a moment of consideration, you sighed. "I'm... going to go talk to Tomas." You were now quite sure that the conversation had to happen sooner than later. "I'm going to recall you girls for a bit."

"But!" Diane's eyes widened all of a sudden.

"I'm not going to put myself in needless danger." You reassured her, patting her head before kissing her.

That made her nod slightly.  "Yes, Master." She took a step closer and hugged you. "But if anything happens, let me out first."

A nod from you as you moved to recall Monica first, placing her ball on your hip.

As you were about to recall Diane, the nurse grasped your hand for a moment, looking into your eyes. "What will Master do?"

A wry smile.

"Someone's gotta be the adult in the room from time to time."

39